Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (105839 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by TreasuredGlory: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Eru Olorun n ba mi o. He alone has the final say!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by ehispapa(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
begwong: how do i get that baby for adoption

make u kill am with kwashiokor abi?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by JamesLucia: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
may God forgive her
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by lifesabeach: 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nairalander men, maybe she is the VIRGIN gal who you all love so much, who got DEFLOWERED by one of you, and because you all "God forbid!!!", HATE TO MARRY SINGLE MOTHERS/ BABY MAMAS, she did what she had to do to the baby,who would be a reminder of the S*EXUAL ABUSE (or was it R*APE) that ONE OF YOU MEN did to her. Nigerian men should repent.

We are quick to judge this girl (clearly not a woman) and I do not condone what the mother of this baby did but we are too quick to judge women. This baby's mum has a story but we will never hear it... to me, she hoped the child would somehow survive or she wouldn't have buried the child in a little sand. What baby would survive a deep burial in sand?? again, the woman has a story. Let God we all call on, judge...
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Princesstina: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
may God have mercy on us n Nigeria where high atrocities r being committed
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Are you sure a woman did that?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by infogenius(m): 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
To God alone be all Glory that this Great Person is ALIVE.Alleluya!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by OluDD: 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2013
am short of words.........
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by EagleNest(m): 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
Some people don't fear GOd anymore.
What kind of human being can do this?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by biolabee(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2013
it is tragic and shows man's imhumanity to man

Howeve are we better ourselves

We refuse to marry single mothers and ostracise them in society called them names
We call kids of single parents bast*rds
Single mothers find it difficult to get careers due to the need to be with their children which further compounds their economic situation

Its a sad world we live in

I hope the child gets a good foster family than can help to actualise her dreams
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by farunaenebi: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wicked soul,God will never 4give her, except she confess publicly. Useless woman
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by nikkyshyne(f): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
@XX01, our God never sleeps non slumber. Let's keep asking. The baby is here. *big hug*
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by DidiLove1: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
faruna enebi: Wicked soul,God will never 4give her, except she confess publicly. Useless woman

Which woman?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nyce1: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dis is God at work, meaning D baby is a destined child. I hop D mother repents nd ask for 4giveness b4 its late
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by misslaw(f): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2013
ALLAHU AKBAR(God is great)
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Oballer: 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
That Baby is the Lord's Chosen. He shall definitely be a great man. i just had a baby boy on Friday and i cant imagine letting anything evil happen to him...the mother if found should be jailed for life and not killed so that she can see what the child will become in the future. She is already cursed for trying to kill what God gave her freely.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Skywalker5(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Men, that brought tears to my eyes. WTF
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Some women are evil empire.

Some are worse than devil himself. angry angry angry
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by olawaletaiwo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
begwong: how do i get that baby for adoption

watin be this .. i don tire olorun.. for my facself he bi like say the baby self they gym inside round..ummm
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by miky(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if the evil lady was one of those God chanting peeps!! poor kid, seems like he has external injuries to his head and eye area.. but he does look strong look, at that left fist he makes..
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by hamuel: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
hw can this woman ever live happily?poor child oh!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by sadeeeeeeq: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
who is this devilish mother? naso ya mama do u? thunder fire you whereva u are.afta 9month.why didnt you die during delivery and leave the baby for us.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by solinho(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2013
Some women are not just worthy to be called mothers. What a devilish idea.........
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Multcolor: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
thorpido: where do people get all this kind of idioms or what do i call it?Can angels ever be blind?
it is just an adage or do u need explanation?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by hama20: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju: SHOOOOO!!!

Which kind baby be that?!

Poor mother of the baby!! I hope she is okay wherever she is!! Only heaven knows what pushed her to do this!
u read d thread at all? abi na just where ur reasoning reach?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by blackbeau1(f): 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
God has a reason for doing things.who knows this boy might be a president or an influential person someday
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by yinxxxx: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Dis is terrible....God plz save us all 4rm d hands of d wicked
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by vosquare: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: Only in Nigeria God blessings become a curse.

e g Crude oil, Lil baby

nd natural resources
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Iceslizer(f): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh God!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by IBNIYAS: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Allahu Akbar! (GOD IS GREAT)
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Sueamaze(f): 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju: SHOOOOO!!!

Which kind baby be that?!

Poor mother of the baby!! I hope she is okay wherever she is!! Only heaven knows what pushed her to do this!
from d start, d man who inpregnt d woman is nt responsible cos if he is, dis wld'nt ve happen. Poor u!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by jmoore(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
baby_123: Am sorry, but I would have preferred that this woman just had an abortion. Why go through the whole stress of the pregnancy to do this? This is a very sadistic abeg. Na wa o. Am sure she would have tried to harm that baby over and over while she was pregnant. This kid was just meant to be born. This is very very sick. God saved that child for a purpose and it being alive is really a miracle. sad. We hope its for a good cause.

murder is murder be it inside the womb or outside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.