Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (105840 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
These's NO single justification for this act!! And it's barbaric!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by whitedove1: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Oh Babies!! Love they way they fist their hands! Little Cutie! Tank God for sparing ur life. U ll b a blessing to ur generation! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by DidiLove1: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
mca795: Life nd d society ds baby was born in are not fear to him. Its better to lost its life from birth than ds humiliation. God 4give us. tank u my perent.

What exactly is your point, that's if you have one.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by JeSoul(f): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Not even if the mother has a mental problem or is a minor whose parents have rejected because of a pregnancy borne out of a peadopiile r@ping the minor.. Post Partum disorder, e.t.c..

No excuse will ever be good enough for you, but then again, whatever the reason, it was strong enough to push a mother this far!!
Being a victim of evil does not grant you excuse to perpetuate an even greater evil on an innocent, helpless baby.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Sijo01(f): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2013
Instead of raining curses on the mother of the child, why not insult 'who's responsible for the act'?.......it might be that the baby was taken away from the mother, its a world of possibilities.

Thank God the baby's alive.

2 Likes

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Symphony007: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
This is just outrageous and most annoying. No one should jump to conclusion cause it's unclear how the baby got there. It might have been kidnapped, it's just up to the police to investigate rigorously. And for that child to survive buried, his future must be special or he's just lucky i guess.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
Awwww what a cute baby.

Wish I can adopt him.

Why would someone want to give up this cute button?

*the baby is big sha*
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
JeSoul: Being a victim of evil does not grant you excuse to perpetuate an even greater evil on an innocent, helpless baby.

Not everyone has the streght of will and character to make the best decisions when they are caught between the devil and the deep sea.

The mother may live to regret this if she is sane.

The mother may never ever realise what she did if she is mentally unbalanced.

The mother may later grow to fully appreciate the gravity of what she did if she is a minor.

The mother may not even know what happened to her baby if it was taken away from her by thieves, kidnappers, parents or whatever..

My point is simply, lets cut down the mother-hating for now!

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Dumkele1: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
Every1 is blamin d mum.i'd rather blame d person who got her pregnant and the society which regards a pregnant unwed girl as useless.i'm sure there are many guys cursing on this thread who have gotten girls pregnant and abandoned them...the child could also have been kidnaped.......whatever the reason is,no one has a right to judge or curse d mother.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by crusufixo(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2013
May the woman that did this never get peace of mind in her life !!!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
How did they find the baby?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Ivynwa(f): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Whoever it is that had the heart to bury a child alive is stonehearted-o-o. Jeez! (It's all goosy pimple to think about)

Make una no dey look down on women that had babies out of wedlock and these girls won't be dumping away/killing their children abeg.

These women were impregnated by men, they didn't impregnate themselves. It is the same men that impregnate them that will consider them rotten and look around for "never had a child" lady that is more marriageable. Let's start being real people and be facing these squarely, the more we spit at such things the more babies are getting killed off. There are countries that accept these as part of living, high time we did.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
bellalove:

There are mysterious things u hear, u dnt question how it is possible, u just accept it and know it is the most high God at work..........because with d mystery surrounding such happenstance you should know that a supernatural power was at work, so u a mere human trying to understand mystery will only make u run mad

My friend shat it up jor.

How was the baby found? Did it cry?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
Ivynwa: Whoever it is that had the heart to bury a child alive is stonehearted-o-o. Jeez! (It's all goosy pimple to think about)

Make una no dey look down on women that had babies out of wedlock and these girls won't be dumping away/killing their cildren abeg.

These women were impregnated by men, they didn't impregnate themselves. It is the same men that impregnate them that will consider them rotten and look around for "never had a child" lady that is more marriageable. Let's start being real people and be facing these squarely, the more we spit at such things the more babies are getting killed off. There are countries that accept these as part of living, high time we did.

Thank you my dear!!

+10,000,000 Likes
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by JeSoul(f): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju:

Not everyone has the streght of will and character to make the best decisions when they are caught between the devil and the deep sea.

The mother may live to regret this if she is sane.

The mother may never ever realise what she did if she is mentally unbalanced.

The mother may later grow to fully appreciate the gravity of what she did if she is a minor.

The mother may not even know what happened to her baby if it was taken away from her by thieves, kidnappers, parents or whatever..

My point is simply, lets cut down the mother-hating for now!

Are you a mother Okija?

Are you a parent?

Perhaps it may help you understand why there can be no justification for doing this to a baby. A mother would bury herself 1000times over before doing this to her child.

Minor, rape, mental issues, PPD...I still see no reason to bury the child. She could've easily left her on someone's doorstep or by the road or anything else. But to bury a breathing baby...

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
People will blame Boko Haram on bad leadership and corruption and political marginalization of the North. Now tell me, what can we say is responsible for this? Maybe same bad leadership of PDP led government.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by swtcharissa(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
Okija_juju: SHOOOOO!!!

Which kind baby be that?!

Poor mother of the baby!! I hope she is okay wherever she is!! Only heaven knows what pushed her to do this!
what is wrong with d baby,‎​♓ω else new born baby dey fine pass,
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by 5columnist: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: This baby was dug out this morning somewhere in Lagos and miraculously the baby is alive. Instead of burying the baby alive, why not package him and drop him off in front of someone's house.

Destiny child... A leader is born. Mark my words. Let the name of God be praised. Lord I thank you for this child's life and beg you to forgive the foolishness of the tool used to bring the baby into this world. Lord for her foolishness is nothing close to your wisdom and infinit mercies. Oh lord of Joseph be thou glorified. Amen.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by amber222(f): 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
embarassedwhoever did it,be it man or woman can never see d MERCY of GOD
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
JeSoul:
Are you a mother Okija?

Are you a parent?

Perhaps it may help you understand why there can be no justification for doing this to a baby. A mother would bury herself 1000times over before doing this to her child.

Minor, rape, mental issues, PPD...I still see no reason to bury the child. She could've easily left her on someone's doorstep or by the road or anything else. But to bury a breathing baby...

I dont expect it to make sense to you!!

But see it like this... It made sense enough to the mother to justify her actions!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
crusufixo:

And you are so sure it must be a woman
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2013
OMG!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
JeSoul:
Are you a mother Okija?

Are you a parent?

I agree with Okija on this one sis
People have drowned their children from PPD
That is why it is a mental disorder
A woman in Texas some years ago drowned her 4 boys in a bathtub from PPD
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
damn why are human so heartless.SMH
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by naxxoxo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
centje: These's NO single justification for this act!! And it's barbaric!
10k plus likes
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by konn: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
OYINBOGOJU: This baby was dug out this morning somewhere in Lagos and miraculously the baby is alive. Instead of burying the baby alive, why not package him and drop him off in front of someone's house.

jesus wept
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by lumeneng22: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
How was this act discovered and the mother is not caught? How long was he or she burried there? What prompt the action of the people who dug the grave? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by HoneyPrincess(f): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
If dem no see pikin born dey go blame devil or mother in-law, or friend and family, mayb na 4 rituals self, if d pikin turn president 4 future d witch will come out and say dats my son, may dat mouth catch fire.#wicked world#
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by DidiLove1: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
crusufixo:

So many dumb comments on here. Please where is your proof that a woman did this? Can't you pause for once and think?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by oferefe(f): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: How's it possible that the baby was brought out alive? How was the baby breathing inside the ground?

My dear nothing is impossible with God,if he has a purpose for something/somebody. I think there is a purpose for this. Thank God all the same
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by freecocoa(f): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2013
Chineke nna! shocked

I've not seen this type before, I'm speechless.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by DidiLove1: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
lumeneng22: How was this act discovered and the mother is not caught? How long was he or she burried there? What prompt the action of the people who dug the grave? ? ?

And you are so certain his/her mother buried him/her? What are you waiting for? Go and catch her now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.