Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos (105833 Views)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / 9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
lifesabeach: Nairalander men, maybe she is the VIRGIN gal who you all love so much, who got DEFLOWERED by one of you, and because you all "God forbid!!!", HATE TO MARRY SINGLE MOTHERS/ BABY MAMAS, she did what she had to do to the baby,who would be a reminder of the S*EXUAL ABUSE (or was it R*APE) that ONE OF YOU MEN did to her. Nigerian men should repent.

We are quick to judge this girl (clearly not a woman) and I do not condone what the mother of this baby did but we are too quick to judge women. This baby's mum has a story but we will never hear it... to me, she hoped the child would somehow survive or she wouldn't have buried the child in a little sand. What baby would survive a deep burial in sand?? again, the woman has a story. Let God we all call on, judge...
Abeg shut up. Ode.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
...and for the id!ot trying to obfuscate the facts, it is clear the baby was buried by the mother. Anybody with half a brain can see from the umbilical cord that the baby had just been delivered and was taken straight from where ever she was delivered to be buried. Or could it be the midwife that buried the baby?

I just hope the poor thing did not inhaled any of the soil; because that can lead to complications.

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by WAM1(f): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
OMG!!!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by thatchic: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
These stories are far more common than we care to admit. I know a girl in uni, whose mother conspired with a doctor to induce a 7-8 months pregnancy and then killed the baby on delivery!!!!!.
She was back in school three weeks later acting all brand new. She got married about two years ago and has a son and am sure her husband is none the wiser. How they sleep at night I will never know.

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by beldcat(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
The Baby's "head" is good/fortunate...he's a "fighter".
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by tunaprex: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pekele pekele!!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by claremont(m): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2013
I will gladly adopt this baby if I could. A baby that can survive the ordeal of being buried alive is destined to live a charmed life.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Goldenheart(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
greatgod2012: My grandma used to say something while she was alive......."the angels in charge of giving out of babies are blind"

i want to believe and accept this statement as true, each time i see, hear or read about something like this, because, if d angel is not blind, this type of woman do not deserve to have any child in her life.

I just pray she repent and confess b4 its too late, because, if she do not cnfess, d spirit of dis little baby will perpetually torment her.
i hope ur grandma repented before Kicking the iron bucket.... "Angels are Blind". not so cool thing to say.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Hadesewa: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2013
Tenk GOD d baby survives! May GOD also forgive 'those' involved in dis barbaric act
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Mamaflex(f): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
I can see a great destiny. He is holdin it so tight. He does't want to let go off it. #wipin tears off my face, i say, IT IS WELL#
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by kaydwutang(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wicked generation!!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by thorpido(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Multcolor: it is just an adage or do u need explanation?
Shouldn't an adage make sense?
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2013
Afam4eva: How's it possible that the baby was brought out alive? How was the baby breathing inside the ground?
if its real story, its one out of numerous miracle of God...
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by temmysoremekun(f): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2013
OMG some women are heartless...how can a woman dt carried ds baby for 9months end up burying hin/she slive...ds is cruelty...i pray God forgives her sha cos ds is grievous
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Sike(m): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
Na wa o!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2013
naxxoxo:
10k plus likes
THANK YOU!!!!!!
thanks dear!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by scorpiogal(f): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
SO SAD sad
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by remecy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
ammyluv2002: OMG!!!! I can't stop shouting. Ha! Some women are so mean even to God, how can a human do this to an innocent child? This is wickedness in the highest order. I truly pity the man that will get married to dis witch someday in life because with this act, I'm not sure God would want to give her any other child through out her life time!

for this singular act she has cursed herself she ll never carry a baby with the womb she used for this innocent child till she finds him and apologise to him
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by peruso: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2013
I said it before, and I say it again we have lost our humanity!
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by remecy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
haryhorku: if its real story, its one out of numerous miracle of God...

God neva sleeps,that was nt the destiny he has for the baby
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by SpaceWorld2013(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2013
Anyway, I am very sure the baby is an instrument for God to fulfill biblical prophesy, good (a great evangelist) or bad (antichrist)
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Fraih(f): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2013
Wat a great destiny this child carries!!! Buried alive buh GOD breath life into HIM to sustain him...so little a child being allowed to pass through this!!! God pls forgive the mother
Watchout,this may be another DANGOTE of our time
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by martindgre: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Where is this baby located and how can one make a donation for his up keep. Who ever that have that information should email us info@car.com.ng thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Tobilols(f): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
We shud not conclude, ders a possibility dat it was done wivout d mother's knowledge & smone was tryin 2 punish er, I dnt just want 2 believe otherwise. If not she must have been out of er senses. In all, I thank God 4 d baby
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
Tobilols: We shud not conclude, ders a possibility dat it was done wivout d mother's knowledge & smone was tryin 2 punish er, I dnt just want 2 believe otherwise. If not she must have been out of er senses. In all, I thank God 4 d baby
Yeah yeah. No believe o. Na today we dey hear of mothers dumping their new born babies at the refuse dump or even toilet? Please.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by navygrl: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
before we jump to judgment of the mother how bout we verify it was the mother that burried it. Could be the father or his family or her family. She may have been told the baby died while someone did this to her child. Or she could have done it out of cold blood. Until we know......
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by logica(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
navygrl: before we jump to judgment of the mother how bout we verify it was the mother that burried it. Could be the father or his family or her family. She may have been told the baby died while someone did this to her child. Or she could have done it out of cold blood. Until we know......
LMAO. Girls (not women) will never face reality. You think this is an Indian movie? Is it a new thing finding babies dumped by their mothers (yes mothers because some have been caught in the act)? Can you put up a news item of a father/aunty/grandmother caught dumping a baby? I can help you by digging up cases of mothers dumping their babies while you provide me with that other scenario.

And if anybody was going to tell her that kind of Indian story, it would be that they have stolen the baby; usually to sell to a woman who wants a child. Not to go bury the poor thing in a shallow grave.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2013
this is too disturbing for me to get my head round.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Bokoharam: 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2013
chaircover: That babys blood will torment that woman until she repents.

All she had to do was to find the sanest of all the relatives of the man who got her pregnant and place the baby outside their gate!

If knowing the man that did the job is easy to ascertain....
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by adesbreath: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2013
I just remember the face of my baby girl at birth and am shocked at the resemblance, how can this be done even my an insane person? Pls if you know names and addresses of motherless baby homes, post it,I think most people who do such evil don't even have a clue of better options. God you are great, I love babies and I am thankful God kept such a beautiful baby alive, am dancing and prasing God @ baby welcome to naija, full with evil,ALLU 4, how I wept, baby thank God you did not die my heart would not have been able to hold another gory image of ur loss... We resolve to murder the why's but We are strucked by the repitition of our way of life, We Weep We mourn as our dear one's are reduced and placed in an urn,.... I can go on and on... That is the story of Nigeria, a country I hate because of our bad leaders.. They are helpless in their strenght, they pack the bag of gold coins beneath their groins, and yet they ask us, who slayed intelligence and murdered its mother patience, it is you, it is I, it is nobody, weep for ur country maybe when our tears will move our father in heaven and our cry for change will finally be heard. Just Maybe.
Re: Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2013
madam CC - leave that one about the man's people. some families are as useless as the man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.