Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. (20269 Views)

Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / Top Ten Signs You're An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 26, 2013
[quote author=Logicboy03]

I'm self employed. I work on the internet.

you mean sending spam mails to oyinbos grin

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2013
frosbel: you mean sending spam mails to dem dem

SMH

probably recollecting back in the days before you were born again? eh?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by LeJeun3: 1:28am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

How does this question solve the problem that your bible supports slavery and genocide?

Your religion was used to enslave your ancestors.

For you to even ask that question is to finally admit that your God is an invention of man. Man came before god and christianity
Ha ha ha ha ha ......... Just had a good laugh, in order to confuse yourself you keep changing the goal posts!

Slavery and killing, are human nature.

You don't even seem to know what Christianity refers to and when it started......SMH
God you say is an invention of Man, who made man?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 26, 2013
LeJeun3: Ha ha ha ha ha ......... Just had a good laugh, in order to confuse yourself you keep changing the goal posts!

Slavery and killing, are human nature.

You don't even seem to know what Christianity refers to and when it started......SMH
God you say is an invention of Man, who made man?

You laugh at your own ignorance.

Man evolved from a common ancestor with monkeys. Man was not created from dust by god.

Out of arrogance you assume that I dont know much about christianity. FYI, I was a christian for 22 years
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by LeJeun3: 1:42am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

You laugh at your own ignorance.

Man evolved from a common ancestor with monkeys. Man was not created from dust by god.

Out of arrogance you assume that I dont know much about christianity. FYI, I was a christian for 22 years

After 22yrs as Christian you feel more comfortable with monkeys? You evolved from monkeys you say, where did the monkeys evolve from?

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2013
LeJeun3: After 22yrs as Christian you feel more comfortable with monkeys? You evolved from monkeys you say, where did the monkeys evolve from?

Go and read about evolution and get back to me.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by ijebabe: 1:58am On Jan 26, 2013
Nothing pissed me off more than judgemental christians but atheists are no better. Just a different breed.
Im still waiting for the scientist to create life from nothing. Or did I miss it already? Dang!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 26, 2013
Where is my man Pagan9ja grin cheesy
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by joelOmo(m): 3:04am On Jan 26, 2013
You can't question God. Your only duty is to serve him and accept Jesus as your lord and be saved. With all d wonders of this world, u say u don't believ in God? Notin happens without a force behind it. That force is Jehovah and I worship him and ask no questions.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:07am On Jan 26, 2013
joel Omo: You can't question God. Your only duty is to serve him and accept Jesus as your lord and be saved. With all d wonders of this world, u say u don't believ in God? Notin happens without a force behind it. That force is Jehovah and I worship him and ask no questions.

Asking questions is a sign of a curious and intelligent mind.

Anyone can call his god the almighty. Zeus, Allah, Yaweh, Shiva etc.

Dont submit your brain to religion. God is questionable. Do you not question why good people die? Why there is starvation in Africa?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by DARA1234: 3:18am On Jan 26, 2013
Leave Christians and their belief alone,they have not forced you to believe what they believe, and they have not threatened to kill you if you don't believe their God.
THEIR BELIEVE GIVES THEM HOPE OF ETERNITY,
IT ENCOURAGES THEM TO STICK WITH ONE WIFE...chance of diseases reduced
IT DISCOURAGES THEM FROM DRUNKENNESS...saves money, keeps family together
IN SHORT ENCOURAGES A SAFE HAPPY FAMILY
THEN WHY ATTACK THEM
hold unto your believe and stop trying to justify yourself and repress your fear by attacking people who believe God and Jesus Christ His Son.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 26, 2013
DARA1234: Leave Christians and their belief alone,they have not forced you to believe what they believe, and they have not threatened to kill you if you don't believe their God.
[/b]THEIR BELIEVE GIVES THEM HOPE OF ETERNITY,
IT ENCOURAGES THEM TO STICK WITH ONE WIFE...chance of diseases reduced
IT DISCOURAGES THEM FROM DRUNKENNESS...saves money, keeps family together
IN SHORT ENCOURAGES A SAFE HAPPY FAMILY
THEN WHY ATTACK THEM
hold unto your believe and stop trying to justify yourself and repress your fear by attacking people who believe God and Jesus Christ His Son.

The statement in bold is a lie. We have had cases of parents throwing their teenagers on the street because they refuse to believe in God. We have christians treating people who dont believe in god as devil worshippers etc.

Furthermore, christianity does not guaranty a stable family

First off, it supports misogyny;
[b]Sexism/misogyny

women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.
(1 Corinthians 14;34)[/quote]

Secondly, in America, christians have a higher divorce rate

www.nairaland.com/attachments/733534_divorce_religion_png81c89aa5abf7c69de9d4543c55a864a0
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by admajorem: 3:32am On Jan 26, 2013
Its glaringly clear u ar an etheist, who dont even think 4 urself. U rather feed on what ur superiors vomit. Its only ppl like u dat wil equaly feed on wat u vomit. Lik father lik son.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 26, 2013
admajorem: Its glaringly clear u ar an etheist, who dont even think 4 urself. U rather feed on what ur superiors vomit. Its only ppl like u dat wil equaly feed on wat u vomit. Lik father lik son.

Most christians here come from christian homes. Same with muslims

Nigerian atheists mostly come from religious homes and do research on their religions to see that they are false.

Tell me, who is following superiors?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by cold(m): 3:40am On Jan 26, 2013
Well,i'm not an atheist.I'm just a man with no invisible means of support,neither do I keep an imaginary friend or friends
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Asking questions is a sign of a curious and intelligent mind.

Not all the time. You of all people should know that is a myth.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Most christians here come from christian homes. Same with muslims

Nigerian atheists mostly come from religious homes and do research on their religions to see that they are false.

Tell me, who is following superiors?

this is another myth. Most nigerian atheists simply copy the thoughts of their white masters.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

Not all the time. You of all people should know that is a myth.

Of course not all the time......asking serious questions
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Of course not all the time......asking serious questions

the "seriousness" of a question is in the mind of the asker.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by cold(m): 3:52am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

this is another myth. Most nigerian atheists simply copy the thoughts of their[b] white masters[/b].
Yeah right.Christianity originated in Africa.Cool story bro
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

this is another myth. Most nigerian atheists simply copy the thoughts of their white masters.

You are a dumbazz atheophobic racist.

Why would atheism a white thing? Atheism is as old as man. The strongest bastions of atheism actually reside in Asia.

Atheism is a disbelief in God.....even some of our ancestors didnt believe in such.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

the "seriousness" of a question is in the mind of the asker.

That is a myth.

wink
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are a dumbazz atheophobic racist.

Why would atheism a white thing? Atheism is as old as man. The strongest bastions of atheism actually reside in Asia.

Atheism is a disbelief in God.....even some of our ancestors didnt believe in such.

you can froth in the mouth like a deranged kid but the facts are what they are. The humanist theories you spout (evolution etc) were NOT developed by you black atheists. Virtually all the scientific noise you make was written to you by your white masters. Stop for 2 secs and think... when you post fotos of your fossils where did they come from? When you post your youtube fotos as evidence of the big bang who put them there and came up with the scientific reasoning behind the theories? Your professors at the university of Lagos?

Atheism is as old as man... it just happens that if the white man didnt come up with the arguments you hold dear... none of you would have the intelligence to speak for yourselves. Like Negro_ntns aptly described you all... search engine scholars.

Your ancestors didnt believe in God... unfortunately for them they didnt have Richard Dawkins to think for them... they didnt have Charles Darwin to finally give them an alternative theory to the creation story... neither did they have Chris Hitchens to write books they could borrow ideas from.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

you can froth in the mouth like a deranged kid but the facts are what they are. The humanist theories you spout (evolution etc) were NOT developed by you black atheists. Virtually all the scientific noise you make was written to you by your white masters. Stop for 2 secs and think... when you post fotos of your fossils where did they come from? When you post your youtube fotos as evidence of the big bang who put them there and came up with the scientific reasoning behind the theories? Your professors at the university of Lagos?

Atheism is as old as man... it just happens that if the white man didnt come up with the arguments you hold dear... none of you would have the intelligence to speak for yourselves. Like Negro_ntns aptly described you all... search engine scholars.

See how you embarass yourself? Is evolution part of atheism? Fallacy of equivocation. Evolution and atheism are separate issues. Even the catholic church teaches evolution.

You are seriously deluded.

My grandma was an atheist/agnostic without ever speaking one word of English, so there goes your foolish theory that atheism is a white thing.

Furthermore, see how you still invoke white people when Ijust told you the fact that the strongest bastions of atheism are in Asia?

Kai.....religion has damaged your brain!
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 26, 2013
And the white man also taught the Igbos how to cook egusi..

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by cold(m): 4:06am On Jan 26, 2013
Funny,more like ironic.These dimwits attacking atheists as white men apologists,got their Abrahamic faiths from white men and Arabs.Fact!And I bet you,if Christianity or Islam had roots in Africa,or these gods were black,none of you would be Christians or Muslims today.These religions would have been relics of the past.They would have been considered as just one more fetish religion we can do without.So please,spare us this 'White master' crapp
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 26, 2013
cold: Funny,more like ironic.These dimwits attacking atheists as white men apologists,got their Abrahamic faiths from white men and Arabs.Fact!And I bet you,if Christianity or Islam had roots in Africa,or these gods were black,none of you would be Christians or Muslims today.These religions would have been relics of the past.They would have been considered as just one more fetish religion we can do without.So please,spare us this 'White master' crapp

You perhaps need to warm up your brain. grin

On a more serious note... no one is "attacking" atheists for being white men apologists... that line is only needful when atheists like you get too big for your breeches. It is quite hilarious to hear you all drone on piteously about how atheism is all about "thinking". I agree that many atheists are thinkers... i have a problem when you try to surreptitiously sneak yourselves under that banner. Since KAG and co left here, i am yet to see a nairaland atheist who can argue a point without running off to atheist websites to plagiarize stuff.

You should try to think next time before you post. Its a good way to conserve energy.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

See how you embarass yourself? Is evolution part of atheism? Fallacy of equivocation. Evolution and atheism are separate issues. Even the catholic church teaches evolution.

You are seriously deluded.

My grandma was an atheist/agnostic without ever speaking one word of English, so there goes your foolish theory that atheism is a white thing.

Furthermore, see how you still invoke white people when Ijust told you the fact that the strongest bastions of atheism are in Asia?

Kai.....religion has damaged your brain!

you shld ask yourself that question... you seem to bring it up every 2 minutes. I could care less about it.
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

you shld ask yourself that question... you seem to bring it up every 2 minutes. I could care less about it.

Mtchew. Go to sleep, you have nothing.

What a weak retort
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Mtchew. Go to sleep, you have nothing.

What a weak retort

By my clock its about 3-4 am your time. Why havent you slept? grin Are you that bored?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

You perhaps need to warm up your brain. grin

On a more serious note... no one is "attacking" atheists for being white men apologists... that line is only needful when atheists like you get too big for your breeches. It is quite hilarious to hear you all drone on piteously about how atheism is all about "thinking". I agree that many atheists are thinkers... i have a problem when you try to surreptitiously sneak yourselves under that banner. Since KAG and co left here, i am yet to see a nairaland atheist who can argue a point without running off to atheist websites to plagiarize stuff.

You should try to think next time before you post. Its a good way to conserve energy.

angry angry angry

Who the f4ck are you to judge intellect? You that made numerous false statements on this thread?

Who do you just think you are?

Are you some kind of egomaniac or some megalomaniacal douchebag?
Re: Top Ten Signs That You Are A Christian. by Nobody: 4:15am On Jan 26, 2013
davidylan:

By my clock its about 3-4 am your time. Why havent you slept? grin Are you that bored?

insomnia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Asks Man To Sing A Love Song For His Wife, He Sang 'Up Jesus, Down Satan / Students Caught Papa Frank Lloyd With A Truckload Of Charm / Did God Create Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.