Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141443 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2013
Rooneyboy: surveyprof nice work u are doing here, to be frank I'm really impressed, but how long will u continue chasing all these dubious elements on NL, it will be very tiring I tell u and u'll end up giving up.

My advice is that we should try to come up with more transparent ways of transacting businesses on NL , I personally look forward to seeing NL free from dubious characters.

What baffles me the most is why Seun has been so reluctant in handling this issue that is trying to put a dent on this great site.
This is very discouraging and defeatist. Crime can never be wiped out but the solution is not to give up, fighting scamming here on NL will definitely help reduce the scourge, and giving up is not an option.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
surveyProf: Today is Sunday the 27th of January 2013, making it day four of the of the twenty-one days given to you "Omowunmi Omotayo Allen" to respond to this allegation levelled against you, anyone reading this piece of information and perhaps knows her should not hesitate to contact her or draw her attention to this thread, reasons are that we do not just want to conclude base on what the plaintiff have presented.

Finally, failure to here from you Omowunmi Omotayo Allen, three things we will do after the expiration of the 21 days given, Tag you as a scammer, your photographs published here, and your photograph and prove of financial fraud sent to the American embassy here in Nigeria, both Abuja and Lagos respectively, do not forget you're a passport holder by marriage!
shocked shocked
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
Siena:

This was my old address, where I lived back in 2008/9. I got burned by this woman back then, and lost a lot of money. She's so convincing when she lays down proposals, against my better judgement, I believed everything she said.

My address was retained without my permission, it's only when she went "dark", stopped responding to my calls and she moved onto other victims, I realised she hadn't removed my address from her Companies House registration. I had to contact Companies House to get Pinkequity struck off the register.

I hope those currently involved with her get their money back. I didn't, and ended up writing the lot off. I also know the others involved back in 2009 never got their hard-earned back either. That included two other Nairalanders, as well as her accountant here in the UK.
Still in shock.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Popoyeh is still a nairalander.
Unu ga egbu madu o. Too many turns and twists. Choi
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by eleven(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
Siena:

Giving up is defeatist. I admire those that have the tenacity to carry on scambusting. It can't make NL 100% fraud-free, but it'll make all the difference. Even a 20% reduction in conmen/women is good. Besides, it makes good reading too! cool

True giving up is defeatist but I agree 100% with @Rooneyboy's suggestion.

At a point sustainability will become an issue especially with the growing rate of scam cases on NL.

At the moment what we are doing is curing not preventing.

Curing is more expensive than prevention.

I would like to suggest Nairaland Busines, Computers and Auto sections do verification of members before allowing post for sale.

Its easy and fast these days using e-verification process (Scan driver's license, PHCN bill confirming members address, phone numbers, CAC RC or BN numbers for registered companies etc)

This would not solve the problem 100% but it will assist in sanitizing the site to a manageable level.

For now @Surveyprof investigative skills is what we are relying on...what happens if he is not chanced tomorrow?

I sell and buy products and services on this site, I would like to continue doing this without fear of being scammed like it was some 5 to 6 years back.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
And I thot i'd read all the entertaining threads from two thousandandwhatagaindidseunstartnairaland!
The coolface/Sienna fight to finish thread is it! Choi!
@Aieromon: you had so much to not trust that woman. Na winch? She dey use Jazz ni?
Choi. Wait make I go find 'the chronic womaniser' thread grin
My weekend has been sealed. grin grin grin
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Update!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
Siena:

Giving up is defeatist. I admire those that have the tenacity to carry on scambusting. It can't make NL 100% fraud-free, but it'll make all the difference. Even a 20% reduction in conmen/women is good. Besides, it makes good reading too! cool
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Odunnu: And I thot i'd read all the entertaining threads from two thousandandwhatagaindidseunstartnairaland!
@Aieromon: you had so much to not trust that woman. Na winch? She dey use Jazz ni?

Beats daytime TV, huh? Comedy Central! cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
Odunnu: And I thot i'd read all the entertaining threads from two thousandandwhatagaindidseunstartnairaland!

Madam, I knew her as shopclue and never knew about the coolfaced8 I.D until I googled her name and added scammer. She was busy advertising cars and an "estate" project in which nobody directly attacked her as a rogue.

Odiaero's case is different because a simple Nairaland search would have brought out the threads highlighting his fraudulent tendencies.

She even used a moderator in here to wire the funds to the U.S.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
aieromon:

Madam, I knew her as shopclue and never knew about the coolfaced8 I.D until I googled her name and added scammer. She was busy advertising cars and an "estate" project in which nobody directly attacked her as a rogue.

Odiaero's case is different because a simple Nairaland search would have brought out the threads highlighting his fraudulent tendencies.

She even used a moderator in here to wire the funds to the U.S.
When she started using the shopclue ID, she linked it with her coolface's.
The woman we are dealing with is a schemer. An intelligent schemer. I see her coming out of this looking prime and fresh.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Siena:

Beats daytime TV, huh? Comedy Central! cheesy
True! So true. I've been glued like a fool the past few hours. grin
BTW, I didnt see the chronic womaniser thread yet. cheesy
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
eleven:
At a point sustainability will become an issue especially with the growing rate of scam cases on NL.

I would like to suggest Nairaland Busines, Computers and Auto sections do verification of members before allowing post for sale.

Its easy and fast these days using e-verification process (Scan driver's license, PHCN bill confirming members address, phone numbers, CAC RC or BN numbers for registered companies etc).
This is so far the best advice on how to curb fraud on NL.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Rooneyboy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
eleven:

True giving up is defeatist but I agree 100% with @Rooneyboy's suggestion.

Its easy and fast these days using e-verification process (Scan driver's license, PHCN bill confirming members address, phone numbers, CAC RC or BN numbers for registered companies etc)

My point exactly, thank u very much for understanding me.

I bet u guys the rogues will all flee this site the moment they get to realize that they would have to go through a lot of "security checks" before they can successfully transact a business.......

To me prevention is better than cure, rather than chasing shadows after being duped why don't we just stop the shadows from coming close to us.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Rooneyboy:

My point exactly, thank u very much for understanding me.

I bet u guys the rogues will all flee this site the moment they get to realize that they would have to go through a lot of "security checks" before they can successfully transact a business.......

To me prevention is better than cure, rather than chasing shadows after being duped why don't we just stop the shadows from coming close to us.
Truthfully, the onus rests on Seun. So long Seun lacks the will to act decisively, the problem of fraud will continue on NL.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
I would like to see this woman get caught. WTF. are you saying no one on Nairaland knows her whereabouts? From the stories here, she has burnt a lot of people. She cant continue like this
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Some user ID's on Nairaland need to change.

SurveyProf: Scambuster.
FXKing2012: Scambuster1.

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ziccoit: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
@surveyProf I bow in respect o.

Do work as an undercover agent?

NL is truly rich.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Rooneyboy:

my bro, on two occasions I've called u and u've refused to pick, even called u earlier today and same thing happened.

What's up with u ?

today? ah.... today badt ni.. Western union fvck me up gan, I needed the money badly and the banks just refused to give me my cash. Infact I was like a mad man today considering that it is Friday and I didnt want to extend what I want till next week. The reason was due non conformity of my name. Just the middle name oh. Na devil go baptise those people. I swear. angry angry Gtb said I must have a current account before they can attend to me. Diamond refused due to non-conformity. No vex. But you should have sent me a text na... haba.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
Update on Omowunmi Omotayo Allen!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by BABE3: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2013
surveyprof:
I tried calling the U.S phone number dis morning, and it was ring +1 2154630259, she did not pick either, perhaps time zone difference.

The number has been disconnected/not in service.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2013
Day 10.....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2013
BABE!:

The number has been disconnected/not in service.

Thanks, we're going to work with the U.S embassey in Nigeria!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2013
Please, I wish to say that if there is anyone who can also assist surveyprof to bring this monsters to book, do not hesitate to assist him.

We cant just let this whole thing rest on his shoulder.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2013
Wow.
All this happening in this same nairaland?

Shopclue?! I never would have guessed.

I'm passionate about having scammers brought to books and so, Goodluck and more strenght to Surveyprof and co.

I feel really sad. Why?! Why?!! Why?!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by feasy1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please add this to her email addresses "lekkigardens@pinkequity.com" , "estateneighbours@pinkequity.com"

I was following the Property thread and was really interested before fate said no green light.. She asked for real identity before getting proposed Neighborhood estate verified.

I almost sent her money when she requested USD150 for the run around cash being payment by all would be landlord of the proposed estate. She asked for payment via Google Checkout, but I use paypal else I would have paid immediately.
She was in Nigeria when we spoke over the phone, her naija number then was 0810 815 6723, I was surprised when she asked how to dial my international number, didnt expect that from someone that live in the States.

This should be on the front page for real if Seun cares about the community.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by 2sexy(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
feasy1: Please add this to her email addresses "lekkigardens@pinkequity.com" , "estateneighbours@pinkequity.com"

I was following the Property thread and was really interested before fate said no green light.. She asked for real identity before getting proposed Neighborhood estate verified.

I almost sent her money when she requested USD150 for the run around cash being payment by all would be landlord of the proposed estate. She asked for payment via Google Checkout, but I use paypal else I would have paid immediately.
She was in Nigeria when we spoke over the phone, her naija number then was 0810 815 6723, I was surprised when she asked how to dial my international number, didnt expect that from someone that live in the States.

That number is not available... from what I see, she will definitely lose he greencard or citizenship.

If all go according to plan, effort should be made to ensure that people are aware of the day she will arrive naija on deportation and handed over to EFCC.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
feasy1: Please add this to her email addresses "lekkigardens@pinkequity.com" , "estateneighbours@pinkequity.com"

Thanks for airing your experience.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by souleymon(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
This is going to be longer chibuzor Page

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.