Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

.::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. (141441 Views)

CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) / OLX Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2013
Day 11.....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2013
Hello OP,
I received a reply from the Internet Crime Complain Centre (IC3) yesterday, and I hv filed a written statement on your behalf; kindly logon to www.ic3.gov to make you complaint know to them as requested, if you hv any difficulties in filling, den I can help you to fill it as a third party.

Your name
Your mailing address
Your telephone number
Name of individual or Business that defrauded you.
Telephone number of individual or business that defrauded you.
Website and email address of individual or business that defrauded you.
Specific details on how you were defrauded.
Any other relevant information necessary to support your complaint.

Also recommended by the U.S embassy for a start!!!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
An update of more pictures of Omowunmi Omotayo Allen

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2013
I still can't come to terms with the fact that a woman this old is a thief.
Tufiakwa! Sey this one born pikin?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
Interesting.OP,ngwa fill out the form sharp sharp.
Eradicating scam starts with you and me,one busted scammer a day makes the world a better place.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
Odunnu: I still can't come to terms with the fact that a woman this old is a thief.
Tufiakwa! Sey this one born pikin?

She has a son.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Just wondering aloud.
If the mama be thief and sons are to do better than parents then d pikin go be amu robba plus rapist plus ritualist plus assassin all rolled up in one! The pikin's pikin nko?
I no wan think am! shocked
Alu me re okafor!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Odunnu: Just wondering aloud.
If the mama be thief and sons are to do better than parents then d pikin go be amu robba plus rapist plus ritualist plus assassin all rolled up in one! The pikin's pikin nko?
I no wan think am! shocked
Alu me re okafor!

Yes, she has a son, he'd be about 7 or 8 now. It would be good if he can be kept out of all this, this includes his name. It's a shame his mom turned out this way, and he's blameless in all this.

Hopefully he'll turn out okay, as he hasn't lived with his mom since he was about three-years-old. He was pretty much abandoned by his mon in Nigeria, and hasn't been back to the United States ever since. Poor kid!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 5:39am On Feb 04, 2013
Day 12!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Lucy001(f): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
Na wa for this woman oh!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Wylout: 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
Where is that website again ic3.gov angry angry angry angry

I'm not angry at her (more of pity).
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Odunnu: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2013
Siena:

Yes, she has a son, he'd be about 7 or 8 now. It would be good if he can be kept out of all this, this includes his name. It's a shame his mom turned out this way, and he's blameless in all this.

Hopefully he'll turn out okay, as he hasn't lived with his mom since he was about three-years-old. He was pretty much abandoned by his mon in Nigeria, and hasn't been back to the United States ever since. Poor kid!
I retract. May the sins of the mother not be visited upon the son. Amen
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by semid4lyfe(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2013
Last time I visited this thread it had 2 pages, now it has 5.

@ Aieromon, sorry, pele, doh. . .it is well, even in the well smiley
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2013
Day 13.....
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
More pictures of Omowunmi Allen!!!!

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2013
Day 14!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2013
FXKing2012: odiaero the scammer
OMG! Please I need the full story.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 9:10am On Feb 06, 2013
Any positive update ?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:30am On Feb 06, 2013
ifyalways: Any positive update ?

We are working on several leads. Thanks for the concern.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
blink182: OMG! Please I need the full story.
Pls get details here:
www.nairaland.com/1178976/nicodemus-odirachukwuma-alias-odiaero-fraudster
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by biolabee(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ol boy but is it possible for the child to be blameless in this issue

Also is there any equivalent of the FCPA for individuals
She can be prosecuted under this law

If she has a home state or county can we raise a petition to the DA of that county/town/city to report actions of its people
Just an idea o
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 06, 2013
FXKing2012:
Pls get details here:
www.nairaland.com/1178976/nicodemus-odirachukwuma-alias-odiaero-fraudster
thanks, you should also add monopolist to your list of scammers. https://www.nairaland.com/467651/cultivation-plantation-ngn500k-ngn2m-08055940488/24

He is a pastor, very religious and composed.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by FXKing2012(m): 3:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
blink182: thanks, you should also add monopolist to your list of scammers. https://www.nairaland.com/467651/cultivation-plantation-ngn500k-ngn2m-08055940488/24

He is a pastor, very religious and composed.
hmnnn....will look into it, thanks.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 6:05am On Feb 07, 2013
Day 15...
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2013
Still following. . .
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2013
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 5:51 AM, omowunmi allen <pinkeque@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's about 12:31am here and I want to let you know what's going on here in
> U.S
>
> I thought long and hard about all of these issues and I concluded within
> me I need to be VERY careful. I will not single out this one particular
> issue but just dealing with people in GENERAL.
>
> I wish I'd simply just buy and sell with my money as I intended before,
> this delay would have still been a BIG setback, but at least it would have
> been my headache ALONE.
>
> Anyway, here in U.S, this is what am doing(please see attached pics). I
> have concluded what I was seeking with the bank and about rounding up
> things here to come back to Lagos myself. In the meantime concerning your
> refund, I'm seeking as much stuffs as I can lay my hands on here to bring
> down by myself with my luggages. I will do a distress sale of all items in
> Lagos and new ones am bringing as soon as I arrive Lagos and refund all
> your funds ASAP. Cost estimate given by reputable carriers here to ship
> these new ones I've procurred don't make sense, and option of trusting
> anybody or making any wrong move again is out of the question. I've decided
> it's best to pay extra luggage and come with them myself, monitor every
> damn thing till am out of this hot spot.
>
> I have loads of things in my mind and even bigger burden on my head. What
> I seek in life relates directly to the public, the last thing I'll want to
> do is to take your money and do any of the things you suggest. In any case,
> it's all good. Have a good evening.
>
> Later,
> Wunmi

Sent: 19/05/2012, 07:38
To: omowunmi allen
Subject: Re: Airway Bill

Thanks for replying as promised.
However,I need a little clarification.
1.When am I getting the refund?Am I getting it anytime soon or after you
must have sold the items you're bringing?

2.When are you due back in Lagos?

If I have to wait till you come back to Lagos and sell off the items you've
shown in the pictures,it means that I have made a very big loss and you
have simply used my funds to do business.If I have to wait till you come
back to Lagos and do a distress sales of the items already on ground,I have
also made a big loss from the business point of view.Anyways,I accept
responsibility for the decision I've taken and want this sorted out without
any problem.

Please,let me know categorically when I will be getting the refund so that
I can make adequate preparations.

Thanks

Jun 15

to pinkeque

Hi,

You're not responding to my calls.I need to know when the funds will be made available because I have some personal issues to settle myself.I can't keep on sending you text messages all the time.I need a reply to this mail.

Sent from my Nokia N8

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Skywalker5(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2013
Maybe its just me but why do i have the feeling this woman is not in the USA.From her choice of words like

"It's about 12:31am here and I want to let you know what's going on here in U.S"
" Anyway, here in U.S,"

1 Like

Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 08, 2013
Wow. Sorry to see all this, Aieromon. There's a pattern to all this, I wish I'd known you before you got snarled up with this woman. But did you do all these transactions before you spotted the 2009 thread?
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by aieromon(m): 2:32am On Feb 08, 2013
Siena: Wow. Sorry to see all this, Aieromon. There's a pattern to all this, I wish I'd known you before you got snarled up with this woman. But did you do all these transactions before you spotted the 2009 thread?

Unfortunately,yes. I asked for a refund and after three days,she sent pictures of things she wanted to ship down to Lagos. I wondered why she couldn't do a refund instead of "buying" items I obviously wasn't interested in.

Yes,it was then I did the google search.
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 7:32am On Feb 08, 2013
Day 16!
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by ifyalways(f): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2013
Sky-walker:
Maybe its just me but why do i have the feeling this woman is not in the USA.From her choice of words like

"It's about 12:31am here and I want to let you know what's going on here in U.S"
" Anyway, here in U.S,"

I get you.
Too much emphasis on her location.Anyways,what do i know undecided
Re: .::. Scam Alert : Omowunmi Allen And The Pre-order Mess .::. by surveyProf(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Update..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

Upwork Thread (Questions/Help/Advice) / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / Binary Option Free Alerts/strategies Season 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.