Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (22464 Views)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / A Letter To Single Guys / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2013
Julieccentric:

Before you think of sending any personal message, kindly reduce your short-hand and use the full words. Too many short-hands
ROGER that maam...so how does it work?..I tried sending you a text,but it was saying too much anonymous messages
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
michealade: ROGER that maam...so how does it work?..I tried sending you a text,but it was saying too much anonymous messages

grin ;DAre you serious?
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 2:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
Julieccentric:

grin ;DAre you serious?
yeah,sure.....
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
tautology "can be able to"..........gbagaun!!!
Sam Milla: Dear single ladies,

We recieved your letter dated 3 weeks before valentine. Thanks for reminding us what we should do. On behalf of my fellow single men, i went to my bank to check our account balance so that we can be able to buy you diamond rings but to our surprise, it was empty.
Reasons : we believe you remember asking for that sexy blackberry 10, well the money came out of that account. You remember that birthday you had at the beach last week, the money came out of that account. Do you remember rejecting the shoes and bag we bought you for Xmas, instead insisted that it must be Prada or Gucci which we eventually bought, the money also came out of that account.
Unfortunately the people who sells diamond rings insisted that we must pay before delivery. Therefore give us more time to save more money so that we can be able to buy the expensive rings for your tiny multi-purpose fingers.
Please note that it took us about 1 year to save up the money you used in one week.
We will exchange letters again by this time next year to see if you changed at all since 1- blackberry 11 is on its way. 2-another Xmas and birthday are coming before next val. Thanks.

President, single guys assoc. Of Nig.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by 4kizo(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2013
tongue guyz scarce die
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by hehehedotcom(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2013
michealade: ogbeni,wat has jonathan got to do wit single ladies!r u olso high?
guy take it or live it. Gej is the problem our single ladies are facing .
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by WAM1(f): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2013
Julieccentric: Why do guys make it seem like marriage is everything to a lady. Its good to get married quite alright but c'mon marriage is just a little percentage of my destiny and with God it is settled.

I don't even believe in endless dating. Once, the time is ready in God's own eyes the guy would make the proposal and that's another phase of my life.

So abeg can we talk about something else??

Totally in sync with you!!! It's unfortunate that this thought process is becoming the order of the day
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2013
WAM?:

Totally in sync with you!!! It's unfortunate that this thought process is becoming the order of the day

It is well dear...

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by adigun65: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2013
WHT ABT SINGLE LADY WEY KNOW WAN ME OUR PARENT? 4 2 YRS SHE JUST DEY DO SHAKARA
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Orikinla(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
[size=18pt]NA BY FORCE?[/size] grin

But I will compile if only you single ladies will endorse polygamy.
I cannot marry Nkechi and break Bimbo's heart. And Temi is still waiting for her turn to join the senior league in 2016 and she is worth waiting for.
Gosh! Her figure 8 is awesome.
Nollywood go see something and Omo Sexy go retire.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by blackbeau1(f): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2013
Speak for yourself.not every lady is desperate to get married
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by annastacie: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by TBD(m): 4:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what are no go see for naija.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Uwakuwak(f): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2013
okpara ugo: Very soon, i will leave this club. Stop insulting single men. Boys Oye !!!
Girls Oye!
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by bernfame(f): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2013
The way most people carry on about this marriage issue sef! One would think its a prerequisite for EVERLASTING happiness and bliss.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by studman: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
bernfame: The way most people carry on about this marriage issue sef! One would think its a prerequisite for EVERLASTING happiness and bliss.
LWKMD
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by buchostags(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sweetapple007: Am so ashame of this post, I think single ladis re more than that. Requestg f a man to mary u on val day, do u realy nkw ur worth, the guy sld be beggig not the other way round.wel my dear u re too preciouse f this. I dont support this.
dey there na
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by walexy1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2013
cheesy seriously, u guys want to burst my stomach with laughter, but come to think of it, are our ladies so bent on getting married such that they turned desperadors over9t? I don't think so. I think it's a mutual thing anyway. But d truth's ladies I beg consider we guys small small o cos I knw say for dis valentine ehnn, some guys pocket n wallets go get hole thanks to our ladies.
But sha, we go dey think about ur proposal. Lol
Signed Senior adviser, Single guys association of Nigeria tongue
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Adewaledaniel: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Dear very loving male folks,

We the female folks wish to bring to your notice that in less than 3weeks, there shall be the celebration of love (feb.14).. We'd appreciate it if alongside that box of chocolate is a box of ring- be it diamond, gold, silver or bronze!

We know how much you want us to take a trip to bahamas, sun-city, miami and paris and we appreciate the kind gesture. BUT instead of the holiday trip, we would appreciate it if you took a trip to our family house instead!

We've given you enough hints such as invitation to weddings, church vigils, child dedication and all sorts.

Unfortunately, you are all dumb to realize that- of course we understand that some of you broke up with us during d xmas period but apologies will only be accepted in the form of a marriage proposal with it's consummation in no distant time!

Valentine's day is just 3wks away so you have enough time to call your friends for a drink and tell your fathers, mothers and siblings about us.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Signed:

President, Single Ladies Association.

http://talkofnaija.com/index.php/news/noticeboard/letter-to-single-men-from-single-ladies/78236
I thik it's necessary u ar right because time is going. Everyone want to know is bus stop.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by jpphilips(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
dober:

Men Oye!!!

MANCHELORS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA LAGOS CHAPTER
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by jpphilips(m): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
nuorlah: @single des-perate ladies, keep giving them s3x and expecting rings. Ode people.

Who in his right senses would pay so much for what you are already giving him freely.

No man will marry you until there is something to you beyond your beautiful face, fake accents,and d v down there.

And my post is directef at d blackberry cheap whores #youknowyourselves. The 10 men in a lifetime people.

on the contrary, the sex goes to the married men who see them through careers
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by sweetgala(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2013
Sweetapple007: Am so ashame of this post, I think single ladis re more than that. Requestg f a man to mary u on val day, do u realy nkw ur worth, the guy sld be beggig not the other way round.wel my dear u re too preciouse f this. I dont support this.

Don't blame ladies putting pressure on bachelors to make a woman of them. Far too many men including myself are willing to put marriage on the end of a very long list of important things. And a young lady doesn't have that precious resource time in her favour especially in our society.
It's up to ladies and men to fix up their acts, as long as a young man can catch cruise with young obliging ladies who worship money and a good time marriage can take a chill pill and this trend has to change.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by erico2k2(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
binger: Feb. 14 was meant for love expressions and not marriage proposals. So,allow us to spoil u with love,s3x & money...afterwards,we can consider placing a ring on that finger. grin grin
that suppose B a Woman writing not a MAN lol
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Multcolor: 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2013

We recieved your letter dated 3 weeks before valentine. Thanks for reminding us what we should do. On behalf of my fellow single men, i went to my bank to check our account balance so that we can be able to buy you diamond rings but to our surprise, it was empty.
Reasons : we believe you remember asking for that sexy blackberry 10, well the money came out of that account. You remember that birthday you had at the beach last week, the money came out of that account. Do you remember rejecting the shoes and bag we bought you for Xmas, instead insisted that it must be Prada or Gucci which we eventually bought, the money also came out of that account.
Unfortunately the people who sells diamond rings insisted that we must pay before delivery. Therefore give us more time to save more money so that we can be able to buy the expensive rings for your tiny multi-purpose fingers.
Please note that it took us about 1 year to save up the money you used in one week.
We will exchange letters again by this time next year to see if you changed at all since 1- blackberry 11 is on its way. 2-another Xmas and birthday are coming before next val. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Multcolor: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
lol una no go kill pesin

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by kfree: 6:42am On Jan 26, 2013
I av church program on the 14feb..so it can neva wok out...lol
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Hilaskee(m): 7:11am On Jan 26, 2013
Hahahahahaha....So its no more for instance: Chidinma weds Chidiebere but now Chidiebere weds Chidinma...lol. The only permanent thing in life is change, can u imagine d by fire by force marriage...
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Baxilexi(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2013
Dear single ladies,
It is with a heavy heart i announce that effective from the 13th of February, 2013 the men are removing the SUBSIDY on romance and no palliative measure has been adopted.

Factors that have lead to this painstaking and inevitable decision are as follow;

The government is torching our arses with higher cost of living . . .eg, bills in lagos state, ranging from toll gate fees to rent, P.M.S prices, the list goes on and on.

Secondly, some of our personal customer care attendants now work outside our network(Aristo-cracy). Brothers, they say human wants are insatiable, trust me insatiable doesnt cut it for ladies this days.

Thirdly, we have decided to channel our limited resources into long term investments, such as financial security for our unborn children, a dream home, a state/country side/uptown wedding(ladies this is for you), real estate, a yatch, other assest in whatever form they present.

Now, not to crush your hopes and dreams and flush it down the toilet it pleases me to announce that the events scheduled for the 14th Feb, 2013 will hold with a little modification,
Exempli gratis, turn to the blind side of love and fetch the bill after dinner.

Gift-wise, We dont want much but there's something about that Range Rover 2013 i would like to wrap my hands around.

Also, the whole scented candles, silk sheets, rose petals, fragranced massage oil is getting old, we were thinking sex on a yatch, no? Do i hear a too expensive??. . . Hey, baby. . . FWIW i wouldnt spare any strenght in fulfilling your desires.

Anyway, we deeply regret to announce this, but we promise to reimburse you angels as soon as things get on track.

Ministry of Relationships, Single Men Office.
Financial manager.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
michealade: m very sure d guy was high b4 typin dat pakage....
grin i tell ya...
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by phenomguy(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2013
michealade: o baby,ur profile pix harsh pass wetin dat guy yarn o
. lo ba ton........lwkmd
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by topmostg: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
4kizo: tongue guyz scarce die
na so my brother.
So, Time never reach make girls dey toast guys? Make una siddon there.
I dey laugh in swahili...
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by topmostg: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
T@BD:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what are no go see for naija.

LWKMD. You just killed pidgin english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.