Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies (22463 Views)

8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / A Letter To Single Guys / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2013
Sweetapple007: now i see na your sister's dey pay thier bride price

Have a great weekend ahead!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by CooldudeY2J: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2013
As 4 me i will like 2 put a ring on d finger of d president single ladies association but i don't have a job i hope u don't mind ;DAs 4 me i will like 2 put a ring on d finger of d president single ladies association but i don't have a job i hope u don't mind
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Princepioneer(m): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2013
olaniyi .o:
for that a lady that on diamond valatine not so hungry any day in the market after buy and drink water in zoo.pls. Ladies give my money flying now cos feb 14 running and jumping kitchen men i dont know girl not life or animal golden ring and wife.regards
shocked damn........pls,just go though with what you've just sent, cos it makes no sense grin
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by dnawah(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2013
Sam Milla: Dear single ladies,

We recieved your letter dated 3 weeks before valentine. Thanks for reminding us what we should do. On behalf of my fellow single men, i went to my bank to check our account balance so that we can be able to buy you diamond rings but to our surprise, it was empty.
Reasons : we believe you remember asking for that sexy blackberry 10, well the money came out of that account. You remember that birthday you had at the beach last week, the money came out of that account. Do you remember rejecting the shoes and bag we bought you for Xmas, instead insisted that it must be Prada or Gucci which we eventually bought, the money also came out of that account.
Unfortunately the people who sells diamond rings insisted that we must pay before delivery. Therefore give us more time to save more money so that we can be able to buy the expensive rings for your tiny multi-purpose fingers.
Please note that it took us about 1 year to save up the money you used in one week.
We will exchange letters again by this time next year to see if you changed at all since 1- blackberry 11 is on its way. 2-another Xmas and birthday are coming before next val. Thanks.

President, single guys assoc. Of Nig.
supported by d grand patron.grin
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2013
Why do guys make it seem like marriage is everything to a lady. Its good to get married quite alright but c'mon marriage is just a little percentage of my destiny and with God it is settled.

I don't even believe in endless dating. Once, the time is ready in God's own eyes the guy would make the proposal and that's another phase of my life.

So abeg can we talk about something else??

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Imyourex(m): 11:54am On Jan 25, 2013
* Singing Hey Love by Shaggy*

Hey love can I get a rain check Just 25 I'm not ready yet
Hey love
let's make a deal Give me some time I got a few hearts to steal
Hey love
got more grounds to gain Can't get stuck with a ball and a chain
Hey love
I need to be sure Come back and see me in two years or more...
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Sweetapple007(f): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2013
Slimceezy:

Have a great weekend ahead!
thank u!
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Denn(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
dnawah: supported by d grand patron.grin

we have not been seeing you at the weekly meetings being held at various clubs, bars and joints across the federation....please note that we encourage networking amidst members.

announcer: General Secretary, Social Committee

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 25, 2013
Denn:

we have not been seeing you at the weekly meetings being held at various clubs, bars and joints across the federation....please note that we encourage networking amidst members.

announcer: General Secretary, Social Committee

HeHeHe! LWKMD4H o!
Can I be the Financial Secretary? I go serve well, I swear!
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by nkenu(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2013
;DIf only the single ladies will cut down on their damands, i am sure the men folks will be willing to tie the nop soon.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Artistree: 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2013
U harsh gan!
All these insult for one person?
Now pls, where is your sense of humour, is it on lease?
Life's too short to expend this much energy dissing someone.
Cool down...
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2013
Who get time for em? SMH angry
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2013
olaniyi .o:
for that a lady that on diamond valatine not so hungry any day in the market after buy and drink water in zoo.pls. Ladies give my money flying now cos feb 14 running and jumping kitchen men i dont know girl not life or animal golden ring and wife.regards
wetin u dey talk so,na incantation?
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by EzePromoe: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2013
CRAP angry
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2013
Julieccentric: Why do guys make it seem like marriage is everything to a lady. Its good to get married quite alright but c'mon marriage is just a little percentage of my destiny and with God it is settled.

I don't even believe in endless dating. Once, the time is ready in God's own eyes the guy would make the proposal and that's another phase of my life.

So abeg can we talk about something else??
julie abeg,lets collabo!4get dis val tin jare.i lyk ur Godown perspectif...abi valentine dey bible?
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2013
Artistree: U harsh gan!
All these insult for one person?
Now pls, where is your sense of humour, is it on lease?
Life's too short to expend this much energy dissing someone.
Cool down...
o baby,ur profile pix harsh pass wetin dat guy yarn o
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
olaniyi .o:
*Faints*

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by neksummi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Funny.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Tmum: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2013
binger: Feb. 14 was meant for love expressions and not marriage proposals. So,allow us to spoil u with love,s3x & money...afterwards,we can consider placing a ring on that finger. grin grin
tel dem o
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
*Faints*
m very sure d guy was high b4 typin dat pakage....

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2013
michealade: julie abeg,lets collabo!4get dis val tin jare.i lyk ur Godown perspectif...abi valentine dey bible?

I no do collabo..carry your collabo go front.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by ecolime(m): 1:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
olaniyi .o:
I don't understand your comment bro. Please edit it.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by hehehedotcom(m): 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: Dear very loving male folks,

We the female folks wish to bring to your notice that in less than 3weeks, there shall be the celebration of love (feb.14).. We'd appreciate it if alongside that box of chocolate is a box of ring- be it diamond, gold, silver or bronze!

We know how much you want us to take a trip to bahamas, sun-city, miami and paris and we appreciate the kind gesture. BUT instead of the holiday trip, we would appreciate it if you took a trip to our family house instead!

We've given you enough hints such as invitation to weddings, church vigils, child dedication and all sorts.

Unfortunately, you are all dumb to realize that- of course we understand that some of you broke up with us during d xmas period but apologies will only be accepted in the form of a marriage proposal with it's consummation in no distant time!

Valentine's day is just 3wks away so you have enough time to call your friends for a drink and tell your fathers, mothers and siblings about us.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Signed:

President, Single Ladies Association.

http://talkofnaija.com/index.php/news/noticeboard/letter-to-single-men-from-single-ladies/78236
i blame GEJ cos his part of the problem our single ladies are having right now.
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2013
Julieccentric:

I no do collabo..carry your collabo go front.
badt gal,no be dat kind colabo nau.....
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2013
hehehedotcom:
ogbeni,wat has jonathan got to do wit single ladies!r u olso high?
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
michealade: badt gal,no be dat kind colabo nau.....

lol..bad man..wetin you sef dey think?
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by EzePromoe: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2013
hehehedotcom:
GEJ, na you say you wan become president. You don see wetin follow am na. You've become an object of blame that even people whom their wife/husband cheated on them also blame it on you. My car just broke down on my way, just get ready to carry the blame tongue
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
Julieccentric:

lol..bad man..wetin you sef dey think?
lol.d two of us badt niyen....i dnt knw aw nairaland email stuf wrks.i wana snd personal chats to U@atlst to find ma own val%-)?i hope u dnt mind putin me tru?
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by nonjebose(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2013
Denn, you rock! ladies propose to guys of their choice,take them out,buy them grt stuffs,give them diamond rings.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by michealade(m): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
Eze Promoe:
GEJ, na you say you wan become president. You don see wetin follow am na. You've become an object of blame that even people whom their wife/husband cheated on them also blame it on you. My car just broke down on my way, just get ready to carry the blame tongue
i wish President jonathan was on NL............u brk up wid ur gal,u blame im,car hit u,u blame im,aeroplane crash,u blame im,im wife tia english,u blame im,house catch faya,u blame im,ur landlord posho u,u blame im..ashewo price list go up,u blame im,ur single,u blame im......una wan kil am?
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2013
michealade: lol.d two of us badt niyen....i dnt knw aw nairaland email stuf wrks.i wana snd [/b]personal chats to U@[b]atlst to find ma own val%-)?i hope u dnt mind putin me tru?

Before you think of sending any personal message, kindly reduce your short-hand and use the full words. Too many short-hands
Re: Letter To Single Men From Single Ladies by dotcomnamename: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2013
[size=32pt]MOD Front Page Pls.. shocked shocked never know this will go far sha..[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine: Abuja Men Troop Popular Gift Store For Valentine Gifts (Photos) / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.