Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

#it Pains Me That She Doesn't Know I Love Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #it Pains Me That She Doesn't Know I Love Her. (4981 Views)

She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: #it Pains Me That She Doesn't Know I Love Her. by chikeorji123(m): 1:40am On Jan 28, 2013
stpat1: After I finish reading ur Novel in 3 days time, I will comment. For now I just finished chapter 1.
Ur becoming impossible...
Re: #it Pains Me That She Doesn't Know I Love Her. by chikeorji123(m): 1:46am On Jan 28, 2013
@Matthew
Cool! just take it gradually follow niger delta militants strategy..present sardine fish & kept the sharks..
Re: #it Pains Me That She Doesn't Know I Love Her. by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2013
Thank you guys for the moral support. I promised to give you guys feed back as to how it went. So here it is.

I took it slow I never proposed a relationship, or told her how i felt instead, I Tried to get to know her the more, and allowed her to get to know me. But alas I discovered my feelings for her gradually faded and I discovered we are better off as friends. She's left the country and I wish her the best and pray she finds the right person for her, we still keep touch tho.

I am glad for this experience, It has built my emotional intelligence a little. I have also discovered that love doesn't make you weak but instead stronger, yes it can leave me vulnerable but it's worth it. And that even though I have set standards, I should never let it get In the way if deep down I know she Is the one.

Thanks guys. You're the best
Matthew Briggs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? / Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys / Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.