Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (5922 Views)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This / Ever Been In Love Triangle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
exactly!!! dats y i sed her runz neat mehn... use one stone kill 2 birds. dem kian tinz...

Jesse,Isalute! grin grin grin grin
The birgs will soon gang up on her. Na that time she go know wetin dey
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by jessybarbie(f): 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh no u didnt! bad move!

BAD MOOD?!?!?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
jessybarbie:
the 2nd guy knows about the 1st guy but he said at first that he doesn't mind but now he's so jealous and wants me to choose, he says its okay if I decide to be with the 1st guy but that he loves me still (which is obvious), though it would hurt him but he'll survive.
of course he would survive there is free punny elsewhere angry
I haven't slept with the 1st guy but have with the 2nd
i really tried to be nice, but after seeing this, i can bite my tongue anymore...this biyatch is re.tarded
I'm sure I Lo√e the 2nd guy more but I also like the 1st, I just don't know how ‎​ to break up with the 1st one without hurting him and sometimes I get so confused cos the 1st one is more caring,handsome, soft hearted and more financially buoyant than the 2nd one, the 2nd has anger issues and it seems like the world will end when he gets angry plus he likes to revenge yet he is still loving. I have a problem that requires money, I and the 2nd guy can't shoulder it alone, I want to ask the 1st guy to help and its making it harder to break up with him coupled with the truth that I don't wanna hurt him but I really need the money .[/qoute] she already knows whats good for her but she is still reta.rded enough to feel that she belongs with the second guy.

[quote]The 1st guy is always talking about the future and marriage, initially the 2nd one made it clear that he just wanted to date me cos he likes me ‎ now he sounds a lot like the 1st guy as regards the future and marriage, he says with the way he feels now about ‎​​me, he'd marry me ‎right away if everything was in place.
stupi.dity really has no limits

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by SAFO(m): 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2013
jessybarbie: Hello Nairalanders, a friend came to me with this issue so I decided to share it with you guys so as to get more candid advise.

I have two men in my life, I started dating one who has been a friend for a long time, he has been so great even before we started dating, I said yes to dating him cos I was so lonely and like him a lot therefore I thought everything would be alright.

Two months into the relationship, a guy I know who actually lives close to my house started paying mﻉ compliments and saying he liked me, it all started like a joke and I didn't take him serious as I thought it all a thing of play, as time went by I noticed he was serious and before I knew it I fell in love with him.

Its been eight months since I started dating the 2nd guy without ending it with the 1st guy who has also been great, though I don't see him(first guy) often and have tried breaking up with him 3 times, he just wouldn't let go, the 2nd guy knows about the 1st guy but he said at first that he doesn't mind but now he's so jealous and wants me to choose, he says its okay if I decide to be with the 1st guy but that he loves me still (which is obvious), though it would hurt him but he'll survive.

Now I'm having a difficult time choosing especially since the first guy did nothing wrong instead he is even loving me more, though he doesn't know there's a 2nd guy. I haven't slept with the 1st guy but have with the 2nd , I'm sure I Lo√e the 2nd guy more but I also like the 1st, I just don't know how ‎​ to break up with the 1st one without hurting him and sometimes I get so confused cos the 1st one is more caring,handsome, soft hearted and more financially buoyant than the 2nd one, the 2nd has anger issues and it seems like the world will end when he gets angry plus he likes to revenge yet he is still loving. I have a problem that requires money, I and the 2nd guy can't shoulder it alone, I want to ask the 1st guy to help and its making it harder to break up with him coupled with the truth that I don't wanna hurt him but I really need the money .

The 1st guy is always talking about the future and marriage, initially the 2nd one made it clear that he just wanted to date me cos he likes me ‎ now he sounds a lot like the 1st guy as regards the future and marriage, he says with the way he feels now about ‎​​me, he'd marry me ‎right away if everything was in place.

P.S I know I shouldn't be double dating but I just can't explain how ‎​it got this far, I thought I'd end it with one before it gets complicated now I don't know what to do as both men are really crazy about me.

The bolded made me laugh so hard.

Is it abortion? grin
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by freecocoa(f): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

oh no u didnt! bad move!

What did I do?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
jessybarbie:
BAD MOOD?!?!?
na MOVE! not mood. ok? undecided
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: What did I do?
narrin o! dat ur advice just bend small.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
mondi_cheeks:
i really tried to be nice, but after seeing this, i can bite my tongue anymore...this biyatch is re.tarded
lmao! u don say!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
The girl in question is a rètarded bîtch. It is only a matter of time before life gets back to her in 3D.

Fortunately, God knows your house and IP adress
Natasha 2011
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by SAFO(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd always the diplomat angry
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2013
SAFO:

Is it abortion? grin
expert! safo safo! grin grin
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
SAFO: Mynd always the diplomat angry
Huh?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by SAFO(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
expert! safo safo! grin grin

nah the 1st thing came to mind grin

if it's true (which i believe) this girl is wicked o
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by freecocoa(f): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
narrin o! dat ur advice just bend small.
Today na sunday na, I go church so I no wan harsh sad.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by SAFO(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Huh?

I was referring to your no comment, but you already spoke your own so nevamind.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
SAFO:

I was referring to your no comment, but you already spoke your own so nevamind.
These days I no wan waste energy so I had to ask if they want make I burts MIC
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by nobniger: 4:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
I beg, I de sleep

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowu, Freecocoa and Mondi-cheeks don pursue the OP go. Make she come hear the remaining na.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by digitalgeorgy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wicked world...
One man dey clear the land so dat eem go enjoy planting when eeem marry not knowing say anoda man dey dig the land anyhow.
Aftr the 2nd guy done chop belle-full, eem come remmbr say Mr-A stl dey. 4get love, dear, Ur 2nd guy dont love you. And ur 1st guy no try, why eem no ask you weda u fit hold body till marriage?? U sef u no try, why you strt 2nd when 1st stl dey plan to marry you.
In short.. All of una dey f**k up!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by jessybarbie(f): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44: Idowu, Freecocoa and Mondi-cheeks don pursue the OP go. Make she come hear the remaining na.

Am still very much around
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
OP, if it's me, i'll advice your friend to stick with the second guy.not cos it's the right thing to do, but cos she doesn't love the first guy and there is no point deceiving herself and leading the first guy on.

let her come clean to the first guy, no matter how hurt he might be, he'll move on.time heals all wound.

She effed up and only she can mend the broken path.please. Don't advice her to date the first guy cos it can NEVER work

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by SAFO(m): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
jessybarbie:
Am still very much around

u didn't answer the question. Is it abortion?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
lalaosky: OP, if it's me, i'll advice your friend to stick with the second guy.not cos it's the right thing to do, but cos she doesn't love the first guy and there is no point deceiving herself and leading the first guy on.

let her come clean to the first guy, no matter how hurt he might be, he'll move on.time heals all wound.

She effed up and only she can mend the broken path.please. Don't advice her to date the first guy cos it can NEVER work
Both relationships can never work. But the first guy does not deserve this so he should be spared the poo that will sonn hit the fan
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by jessybarbie(f): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
SAFO:

u didn't answer the question. Is it abortion?
Don't really know for her but don't you think the question is irrelevant? This issue isn't a joke
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Both relationships can never work. But the first guy does not deserve this so he should be spared the poo that will sonn hit the fan

yeah...the first guy is the right man for the girl but the truth is that she doesn't love him..never had, never will!!

It's the cold hard truth.she couldn't sleep with the first guy but slept with the second guy..that says a lot about her.

I only adviced her to go for the second guy to avoid hurting the first guy the more so that he could heal up real fast instead of leading him on.the first guy is a victim of "LOVING SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU".

And believe me, IT HURTS

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by SAFO(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
jessybarbie:
Don't really know for her but don't you think the question is irrelevant? This issue isn't a joke

I think it's a viable question, that way we can judge what type of character she has.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
lalaosky:

yeah...the first guy is the right man for the girl but the truth is that she doesn't love him..never had, never will!!

It's the cold hard truth.she couldn't sleep with the first guy but slept with the second guy..that says a lot about her.

I only adviced her to go for the second guy to avoid hurting the first guy the more so that he could heal up real fast instead of leading him on.the first guy is a victim of "LOVING SOMEONE THAT DOESN'T LOVE YOU".

And believe me, IT HURTS
Chai. Experience abi?

Pele move on life aint fair
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by EzePromoe: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
Tah, OP! I don watch the movie sad Heart on Fire Chika Ike na the cheek smiley

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by ITbomb(m): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
The girl is fvrk either way
If she leaves the 2nd , she will never enjoy her relationship with the 1st
And
If she leaves the 1st , there will definitely be a breakup with the 2nd after the initial rush is over.
She is just enjoying the thrill of having a Playboy around. When she finally transfer the responsibility currently handled by the 1st to the 2nd , that is when the 2nd would show his true color and coupled with his anger issues. I see no future.
The 2nd is currently enjoying free close proximity punny, the eye go soon clear

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Chai. Experience abi?

Pele move on life aint fair

lmao..you dey craze walayi.lol.

C'mon, i don't have to experience it for me to know.even 2baba sang it "it feels good loving somebody and somebody loves you back".

Meaning it feels bad loving someone and someone doesn't love you back
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by drnoel: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
na wah oo. r naija girls so undecisive like this..
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
Hmmmmm.... EYES dat look are common but the EYES dat see are rare..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do U Feel,when Ur Boo Misses Ur Call And Refuses To Call You Back.... / When A Guy Over Loves U (photo) / This Pics Is Causing Trouble On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.