Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (5920 Views)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This / Ever Been In Love Triangle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 28, 2013
Thunder fire pros.titue I spit on you angry.tufiakwa shocked
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44: How did this thread become about 2sexy and his ex?tonguetonguetongue
he always has a way of making it so lol
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 2:25am On Jan 28, 2013
Bros, just saying dat girls, most of dem are silly. cheesy
Mynd_44: How did this thread become about 2sexy and his ex?tonguetonguetongue
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by slumbee(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2013
2sexy: my brother, i av been dere and I dont wish my enemies to experience such... Nothing hurts so bad like finding out dat d person u loved neva loved u, just exploiting u and stuck to u cos of d money she is getting from you. And I being sum1 that so MUCH hate to b treated like a fool, chei! Honestly, na God save my ex....

I m getting u bruv...that's some really messy situation.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by sexybash(f): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2013
@op the twon men are not crazy about you but you are crazy about the two men?
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by lumideezle(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2013
See I am going to be straight with you
1) You have found true love, you are just too blind and stuck in "my man has to be brutal and loving @ d same time mentality" to recognise it . The 1st guy truely loves you.
2) The second guy does not love you he is just perfect @ playing his cards. Any man that tells a woman 2 choose btw 2 guys and says "you are free to choose the other guy" dosent love you he has eaten your cookies and is looking 4 an opportunity to bail. This is from experience BTW
My advice is this leave the 2nd guy and love the 1st more, infact give him your heart he truely loves you believe me.
I am assumining he is the not to sociable type, cannot dress to kill etc. I know guys like that. try to mold him into the sharp fresh guy u want him to be, help him choose good clothes when shopping,advice him on a nice hair cut etcm trust me you would find peace and joy with this guy.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by ITbomb(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2013
How come this topic reach 5 pages when pages on the Frontpage rarely get pass page 2 nowadays.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by BukkyDan(f): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2013
Hmmm...don't you dare dump the first guy! cos if you do...hmn,
Isn't it clear that the first guy loves you more? He is financially bouyant! He's never asked you for sex...you should appreciate that, he's interested in you not your body. He's even talking about marriage..thankGod for that too. SMH I wonder why good guys end up like this.

My dear, for the sake of your heart, leave the 2nd guy and cling to the first guy please #that's if my opinion really counts#
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by SAFO(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2013
Well, in conclusion it's only fair that she comes clean to guy #1 about what she's been doing.

It's easy for some of you to say, choose guy #1 but honestly it should be his choice whether he wants to stay with her. Let him have all the information about her exploits and then if he decides to stay with her, nah his own wahala.

The only way she can redeem herself is by coming clean.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Just leave the 1st guy and move on with the next and hope he doesn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated. For all those saying she should go back to the 1st guy are you forreal? She didnt sleep with him but gladly opened her legs for someone she met after him doesnt that say it all? Sexual attraction is very important in a relationship not matter what anyone wants to say. If she didnt sleep with him then she aint attracted to him period!! I guarantee you even if she does leave the 2nd guy she will still continue to cheat on the first guy with someone else as she clearly is longing for something that the 1st guy is unable to give her.

I am talking from experience here...and I was the 2nd guy. The girl continued to cheat with several people after we were done. She's now married to the 1st guy but it was more of a case of settling before her time runs out not really cos she loves him.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by frankfreeman: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
the best thing for her to do is to confess to the first guy stating how she fell and her reasons if the guy forgive her then they can be just friends were they fit in,but she will be ready to loose both guys cause the 2nd guy will never trust her even in the future.
she better find another means of getting money before she let the cat out of the bag(she has to do it now because a tick in time save nine).
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by kittykat1(f): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Have u considered that d 1st man mite be savin her for marriage?

She didn't say that she is not sexually attracted to d 1st guy. She only said he is never around.
If she wants to love him, she can. Love is a decision.

Morayo747: Just leave the 1st guy and move on with the next and hope he doesn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated. For all those saying she should go back to the 1st guy are you forreal? She didnt sleep with him but gladly opened her legs for someone she met after him doesnt that say it all? Sexual attraction is very important in a relationship not matter what anyone wants to say. If she didnt sleep with him then she aint attracted to him period!! I guarantee you even if she does leave the 2nd guy she will still continue to cheat on the first guy with someone else as she clearly is longing for something that the 1st guy is unable to give her.

I am talking from experience here...and I was the 2nd guy. The girl continued to cheat with several people after we were done. She's now married to the 1st guy but it was more of a case of settling before her time runs out not really cos she loves him.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by SAFO(m): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
kitty kat: Have u considered that d 1st man mite be savin her for marriage?

She didn't say that she is not sexually attracted to d 1st guy. She only said he is never around.
If she wants to love him, she can. Love is a decision.

You're right but shouldn't guy 1 have a say in the matter? If she wants to be contrite and fully accept her faults, make she come clean to the guy and let him decide.

His love for her could definitely be tempered if he knew what she's been up too.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mankarki(m): 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
She must confess in front of 1guy that i have married to 2guy.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by HIV1: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
This one na scalene triangle because the second guy no follow chop grin if say the two of them chop equally it would isosceles triangle. grin Make you kuku invite one more person make am equilateral

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by HIV1: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
This one na scalene triangle because the first guy no follow chop grin if say the two of them chop equally it would isosceles triangle. grin Make you kuku invite one more person make am equilateral
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by kittykat1(f): 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
That's in a fair and just situation and assuming that life is always balck and white. I hv not cheated before so I don't know what I did have done. Also thhe times I was cheated on, I wished he had confessed and not me catching him. But above all, I would hv preferred that he became a better person. In oder words, it would have been better for me that I didn't know and he also was truly repented cos d damage was too much.

SAFO:

You're right but shouldn't guy 1 have a say in the matter? If she wants to be contrite and fully accept her faults, make she come clean to the guy and let him decide.

His love for her could definitely be tempered if he knew what she's been up too.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
SAFO:

Thank you. Kitty Kat says we should advise and we are. What makes anyone think when she tells the 1st guy about what she has been up to he will forgive her? And by that time, she would have lost the second guy who she loves more than the first.

She is better sticking with the second
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Thank you... That's the point while they change,just for the sake of marriage and nothing else. The last thing I would want to have is being with someone that has no single feelings for me. Such a person can easily poison you to satisfy her inner desires.

Morayo747: Just leave the 1st guy and move on with the next and hope he doesn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated. For all those saying she should go back to the 1st guy are you forreal? She didnt sleep with him but gladly opened her legs for someone she met after him doesnt that say it all? Sexual attraction is very important in a relationship not matter what anyone wants to say. If she didnt sleep with him then she aint attracted to him period!! I guarantee you even if she does leave the 2nd guy she will still continue to cheat on the first guy with someone else as she clearly is longing for something that the 1st guy is unable to give her.

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by dumjoshua: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2013
u cant convince me in particular that u ar confused,u fail in lov 4 d 2nd guy because ur living so close to hm and that u tested what u had neva tested b4,u claimed to lov d frst guy ad that he is nice,fr d fact that d the first takes car of u in anticipation that he wil marry and u end up spendn d mony wth d second is enough envidence that u cant be save in dat guys hand,u said u dont want to hurt hm whatelse can u do again to hurt more than what u ar already doing,hw ar u sure that if d 2nd guy stop seeing that mony he will be thre 4 u,well to reduce d risk off falling into d wrong hand try to know if the 1st guy wil slp wth u too, may be u may find what may interest u,
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 01, 2013
Been in diz kind of situation d onli diff is dt u shld use ur head n fall 4 d one whoz inluv wiv u sincereli n all I can sai is dt d first guy in ur case luvz u more .u said it ur self her is soft hearted kind n even more handsome so y fall 4 a guy he doesn't av such good qualities n even felt it okai 4 u tu kip datin ur first bf no guy who luvz u wld accept dt let alone let u gt money from d oda dude.in dis kind of situation u weigh ur options compare n contrast n b truthful tu ur self sincereli who is beta once done mk a decision quick n let him move on wiv hiz life.dunot use anibodi.if d case were a reverse n d 2nd guy loves u more carez bout u sincereli. U cld accept him buh in d case itz quite obvious d first guy is.d fin wiv gurls is dt we knw watz good 4 us buh we jez choose tu ignore.if u gave ur first bf tym ud cum tu appreciate him buh it seemz u nid tu b taught a lesson first.love wiv ur hrt,head n mind.shikena
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
thareta: Been in diz kind of situation d onli diff is dt u shld use ur head n fall 4 d one whoz inluv wiv u sincereli n all I can sai is dt d first guy in ur case luvz u more .u said it ur self her is soft hearted kind n even more handsome so y fall 4 a guy he doesn't av such good qualities n even felt it okai 4 u tu kip datin ur first bf no guy who luvz u wld accept dt let alone let u gt money from d oda dude.in dis kind of situation u weigh ur options compare n contrast n b truthful tu ur self sincereli who is beta once done mk a decision quick n let him move on wiv hiz life.dunot use anibodi.if d case were a reverse n d 2nd guy loves u more carez bout u sincereli. U cld accept him buh in d case itz quite obvious d first guy is.d fin wiv gurls is dt we knw watz good 4 us buh we jez choose tu ignore.if u gave ur first bf tym ud cum tu appreciate him buh it seemz u nid tu b taught a lesson first.love wiv ur hrt,head n mind.shikena
What an annoying post!!
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by ITbomb(m): 6:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
Morayo747: What an annoying post!!
I dey tell you
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by sexybash(f): 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
Morayo747: What an annoying post!!
she dey form tont dike grin
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Youngpo413: 6:11am On Sep 25, 2014
lolaluv1: Me, I'm in a love circle!tongue

@op
What do you want to hear again? At this stage of your friend's reasoning, experience is going to be the best teacher for her case. Until then, she can even hop into a love hexagon if she likes!grin

you are right
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Youngpo413: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2014
kittykat1: Instead of insulting u, I will try to give you a candid advice.

Love is something that is found in the middle of a relationship and not at the beginning. I say this cos most relationships start with infatuation, lust or emotionless platonic friendzone. Its takes watering and cultivating to carry a relationship from any of the above points to real love. You have not tended to any of these relationships properly for them to mature into love.

Now babe, I will be talking from a womans views. What you had with 1st man was platonic to friendship. This is usually d best way to start a lasting relationship. As a long time friend you are comfortable with is more likely to make a good lover in the long run than a total starnger whom you feel just animal lust for. Also for someone to be a longime friend, there ar good qualities in d person that made u cherish the friendship. These same qualities can be invaluable in a romantic relationship.

On the other hand what u started with for the second man was based on lust. Your 1st man wasn't around and u needed a man. D second guy took advantage of ur vulnerability and had sex with u. As a woman, you will connect sex with a lot of emotions. So you are more likely to feel "love" for the person u r having sex with than for the person you are not. As long as you keep sleping with man 2, u can't love man 1 cos d lust feelings will cloud your judgement.

Let me tell you something, only very experienced matured and strong women can judge a man's character rationally while they are still having sex with the man. And your man 2 doesn't love you, he is only jealous that he can't have u to himself. Anyday u dump man1, guy 2 will start thinking of dumping you within 2weeks. Cos then, he has finally conquered u and he will be bored.

If I were u, I will tell guy 2 to give me some space. This will help u to examine ur true feelings and get him outta ur sysytem.

There is a crude method that usually works with guys like him. Tell him that u r pregnant and u want to keep the baby. Bet me, his real colours wil show. He will either try to force u to abort it or deny it and dump u. And by that u will see that he doesn't love u.

If u ever have the oportunity to sleep with guy 1, u will see that u will 4get d second gguy.

wow!
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Youngpo413: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2014
baibijayyahoo: kitty
kat
i knw wat u talkin abt..... bt if u read t well, u ll find out she has
already made up ha mind, sumhow she is jus afta d 1st guyz money.
datz watz confusin ha! she wantz us to tell ha how to get d money frm d 1st guy and b wif d 2nd.
infact she is a #selfish stealin motherf'ucker stupi'd and foolish thief#

I dey tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Should Be Submissive With Their Husbands / Nigerian Muslim Woman Spotted Praying On A Lagos To London Flight / No Shaving And Taking A Photo Everyday Until I Make $500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.