Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (5921 Views)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Love Triangle: University Senate Must Hear This / Ever Been In Love Triangle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by temi4fash(m): 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
freecocoa: Good one mynd cheesy.

Well OP as for me o, I think you should stick to the 2nd guy cos its obvious you love him.

I guess you see the 1st guy as a friend and feel indebted to him hence not being able to let him go but you'll be doing him a lot of good, like my padi has said, karma is a bi@tch ya know.

d second guy ke... D se.x she is gettin s n mayb cos d 2nd guy is wat is confusin her... Wen she transfers fully 2 d second guy u can b rest assured u gettin anoda thread on NL... Basically ur friend does not deserve d first guy.. Let her break up wit him.. It wuld b painful but i can guarantee u he will pull thru...

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2013
Baba419: Babe this your wahala eh! Two guys, finances, emotions. In my innermost church mind I sincerely think you should have a 3-sum
Hilarious
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2013
i think d first guy is d ryt guy 4 u...d second one just wnts to enjy ur pun*y whil it lasts.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by AdeniyiA(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2013
i just dont know wat to say about d 2 guys,but d lady is wholly at fault cos she doesn't know wat true luv is,she is unfaithful n uncultured.
d earlier u call it quit wt d 1st guy d beta,her luv for him is corrupted wt d lust for his money.
the hurtful feelings wud stil b manageable at dis level cos if he gets married to u and travels somwea,u might likely cheat on him cos dat seed of cheating has been sown in you.
CUT OFF D RELP NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kai! And d first guy never rush u wiv banana o! Shyte! Dat must burn mehn... Anoda ragga muffin dey chop hin babe while he dey dia dey sponsor una lapanshing flex? Jess, abeg remember to tell ur friend she b bastard o! grin
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by kittykat1(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
Instead of insulting u, I will try to give you a candid advice.

Love is something that is found in the middle of a relationship and not at the beginning. I say this cos most relationships start with infatuation, lust or emotionless platonic friendzone. Its takes watering and cultivating to carry a relationship from any of the above points to real love. You have not tended to any of these relationships properly for them to mature into love.

Now babe, I will be talking from a womans views. What you had with 1st man was platonic to friendship. This is usually d best way to start a lasting relationship. As a long time friend you are comfortable with is more likely to make a good lover in the long run than a total starnger whom you feel just animal lust for. Also for someone to be a longime friend, there ar good qualities in d person that made u cherish the friendship. These same qualities can be invaluable in a romantic relationship.

On the other hand what u started with for the second man was based on lust. Your 1st man wasn't around and u needed a man. D second guy took advantage of ur vulnerability and had sex with u. As a woman, you will connect sex with a lot of emotions. So you are more likely to feel "love" for the person u r having sex with than for the person you are not. As long as you keep sleping with man 2, u can't love man 1 cos d lust feelings will cloud your judgement.

Let me tell you something, only very experienced matured and strong women can judge a man's character rationally while they are still having sex with the man. And your man 2 doesn't love you, he is only jealous that he can't have u to himself. Anyday u dump man1, guy 2 will start thinking of dumping you within 2weeks. Cos then, he has finally conquered u and he will be bored.

If I were u, I will tell guy 2 to give me some space. This will help u to examine ur true feelings and get him outta ur sysytem.

There is a crude method that usually works with guys like him. Tell him that u r pregnant and u want to keep the baby. Bet me, his real colours wil show. He will either try to force u to abort it or deny it and dump u. And by that u will see that he doesn't love u.

If u ever have the oportunity to sleep with guy 1, u will see that u will 4get d second gguy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2013
^ see sermon o! shocked

Go sister! Preach it! grin
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
where is 190? imput needed! wink
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: Instead of insulting u, I will try to give you a candid advice.

Love is something that is found in the middle of a relationship and not at the beginning. I say this cos most relationships start with infatuation, lust or emotionless platonic friendzone. Its takes watering and cultivating to carry a relationship from any of the above points to real love. You have not tended to any of these relationships properly for them to mature into love.

Now babe, I will be talking from a womans views. What you had with 1st man was platonic to friendship. This is usually d best way to start a lasting relationship. As a long time friend you are comfortable with is more likely to make a good lover in the long run than a total starnger whom you feel just animal lust for. Also for someone to be a longime friend, there ar good qualities in d person that made u cherish the friendship. These same qualities can be invaluable in a romantic relationship.

On the other hand what u started with for the second man was based on lust. Your 1st man wasn't around and u needed a man. D second guy took advantage of ur vulnerability and had sex with u. As a woman, you will connect sex with a lot of emotions. So you are more likely to feel "love" for the person u r having sex with than for the person you are not. As long as you keep sleping with man 2, u can't love man 1 cos d lust feelings will cloud your judgement.

Let me tell you something, only very experienced matured and strong women can judge a man's character rationally while they are still having sex with the man. And your man 2 doesn't love you, he is only jealous that he can't have u to himself. Anyday u dump man1, guy 2 will start thinking of dumping you within 2weeks. Cos then, he has finally conquered u and he will be bored.

If I were u, I will tell guy 2 to give me some space. This will help u to examine ur true feelings and get him outta ur sysytem.

There is a crude method that usually works with guys like him. Tell him that u r pregnant and u want to keep the baby. Bet me, his real colours wil show. He will either try to force u to abort it or deny it and dump u. And by that u will see that he doesn't love u.

If u ever have the oportunity to sleep with guy 1, u will see that u will 4get d second gguy.
Wait a minute ooo. You really think a relationship with the first guy would work? You are on a long thing ooo.

She has lost both guys with her cheating atitude and I saying she breaks with the first guy cos he does not deserve the treathment he is getting. She does not can can not love him. She is a dog and will continue to cheat so she should stay with the second guy and leave the first guy alone to find happiness with a girl that deserves him

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by kittykat1(f): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
I am a woman and I know what I am saying. Sh can still love d 1st guy. I usd to think like u Mynd until I started seeing babes do a lot of crazy stufff. U will even see dem loose their virginity to a bad guy while dey are engaged to good guy. Then on d verge of brking up with good guy, bad boy deals with them and they get their senses back and go back to good guy.

With age, I have come to learn that life is not really divided in black and white but in shades of grays and white.

I know say d babe na mumu but she can change if she will listen.
Mynd_44:
Wait a minute ooo. You really think a relationship with the first guy would work? You are on a long thing ooo.

She has lost both guys with her cheating atitude and I saying she breaks with the first guy cos he does not deserve the treathment he is getting. She does not can can not love him. She is a dog and will continue to cheat so she should stay with the second guy and leave the first guy alone to find happiness with a girl that deserves him

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2013
This is why it's not good 2be 2nice 2some girls.... See what an innocent soul is suffering?

Tell your friend that I, 2sexy, said she will rot in hell.

Why? Tell her to go ask my ex what happened to her when she had this stunt with me.

The same happened with Downcasted, Mr. Chuks... And the funny thing is that, they always end up coming back to beg us.

The way people have explained it is exactly what will happen. The 2nd guy will DEFINITELY DUMP HER!

In my case, downcasted , mr chucks, the 2nd guy dump our ex after sizzling sex.

Your friend will NEVER find a guy like the first... No matter how much she tries. It's not curse but facts from history as far as I know.

I am even happy that in every 10 guys, there is only 1 of the 1st guy and rest constitute the character of the 2nd guy- chronic players.

If she like break up with the guy or not, he WILL still find out.

RED FLAG 1: If nobody stupidity dey worry her, which guy go hear say im babe get another guy and will still hang on?

RED FLAG2: He told he just want to date her initially but later changed his mind for selfish reason.

Your friend is a thief and a moronic basta.rd!

Tell her she cant eat her cake and have it! Karma is never asleep.

Kitty kat, I no like as u give dat pregnancy expo. I dey vex. Now if she find out d 2nd guy does not love her, she will force herself on d 1st guy and you know she would do it for selfish reason. I no like wetin u do so, seriously. sad.

It would have been so nice 2c how life deal with dogs like this. She would have been with my ex suffering and desperately searching after fvcking ova 50 guys... I want 2c girls like dis suffer like in burning furnace of HELL :-@

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by kittykat1(f): 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2013
Vengeance is of the Lords not mine. Its not rite to see someone going astray and not try to lead them back. D babe na serious mumu. She is also immatured and inexperienced. Make we help am. She is not really selfish. She is just a foolish youngg babe. The congo shining is confusing her.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: Vengeance is of the Lords not mine. Its not rite to see someone going astray and not try to lead them back. D babe na serious mumu. She is also immatured and inexperienced. Make we help am. She is not really selfish. She is just a foolish youngg babe. The congo shining is confusing her.
Not really selfish? Excuse me did you type that while sleeping. If there is one thing I know it is that she can try to stick to the forst guy but she can never love him. She wants the second guy id not she won't cheat on him. The girls you talk of did not change cos the bad guys dump them or cos they love the good guy, they saw that they might lose both ways.

What do you think will happen when the first guy finds out what she has been doing? Don't get her hopes up abeg
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by HIV1: 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
You be Ashawo cheesy Olojukokoro
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by kittykat1(f): 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2013
She doesn't love any of them yet!! No be woman again? Some babes can't hold themselves when dia man is far away, especially if dey haven't had sex. U be man, u no be woman so u can't say she can't love d 1st guy. U don't know how a woman's mind works. If d 2nd guy messes up, she will have a rude awakening.

For her to love d 1st guy, she needs more exclusive time with him. Also, since she is d seeeex loving type, she has to sleep with him often. Some babes are like that.

Mynd_44:
Not really selfish? Excuse me did you type that while sleeping. If there is one thing I know it is that she can try to stick to the forst guy but she can never love him. She wants the second guy id not she won't cheat on him. The girls you talk of did not change cos the bad guys dump them or cos they love the good guy, they saw that they might lose both ways.

What do you think will happen when the first guy finds out what she has been doing? Don't get her hopes up abeg

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2013
Kitty kat, dis 1 no b mumism. Biko.

It's pure wickedness... If d 2nd dump her and still come back, she will go back.

Cant u c dat d girl is not a kid? She never loved d 1st guy and never will.

D good thing is d 1st will find out on his own. Dat is d beauty of things like this....

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by slumbee(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2013
Damn! i really pity the first guy tho. Someone will ask him are u dating & he will gladly smile yes. i pray i never find myself in a situation like the first guy. The thought of it alone makes me sad. Anyways OP u jst wnt to eat ur cake and have it, pls cut d 1st guy loose.. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by miiraaj: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: Instead of insulting u, I will try to give you a candid advice.

End of Discussion!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: She doesn't love any of them yet!! No be woman again? Some babes can't hold themselves when dia man is far away, especially if dey haven't had sex. U be man, u no be woman so u can't say she can't love d 1st guy. U don't know how a woman's mind works. If d 2nd guy messes up, she will have a rude awakening.

For her to love d 1st guy, she needs more exclusive time with him. Also, since she is d seeeex loving type, she has to sleep with him often. Some babes are like that.

Oh so it is now the fault of the first guy abi? He should make himself around more so she will love him.

She has been cheating on him for the past 11 months and you say she will eventually love him? I don hear you. You make sense well well.

And you seem so sure of this you don do am before? But the first guy does not deserve this at all
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by kittykat1(f): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
In addition, read my first post. It says, "Love is found at d middle not at d beginning". She didn't sleep d second guy cos she loved him. She did it cos d guy was always around and provided what d 1st guy wasn't giving her.

Also,love is a decision. Its not an uncontrollable feeling. You make a decision to love someone, it can be conscious or unconscious. Again, love has to be nurtured to grow. If she decides to love d 1st guy, she has to do stuff that will make d love grow.

The 1st guy can find out but I pray he forgives her. If she behaves well, he will forgive her. If someone makes a mistake u correct them, u don't have to punish them all the time. Telling her to leave d better man is not a wise advice. Its an emotional and judgemental advice. I have been cheated on and I have never cheated. I hate cheating but still we can try to help an erring one repent.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2013
slumbee: Damn! i really pity the first guy tho. Someone will ask him are u dating & he will gladly smile yes. i pray i never find myself in a situation like the first guy. The thought of it alone makes me sad. Anyways OP u jst wnt to eat ur cake and have it, pls cut d 1st guy loose.. Smh.
my brother, i av been dere and I dont wish my enemies to experience such... Nothing hurts so bad like finding out dat d person u loved neva loved u, just exploiting u and stuck to u cos of d money she is getting from you. And I being sum1 that so MUCH hate to b treated like a fool, chei! Honestly, na God save my ex....

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: In addition, read my first post. It says, "Love is found at d middle not at d beginning". She didn't sleep d second guy cos she loved him. She did it cos d guy was always around and provided what d 1st guy wasn't giving her.
Excuse me! Are u now making excuses for dat prostishawo? Jeez! U got jokes! He provided her wiv wot? Attention and d!ck?

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat: In addition, read my first post. It says, "Love is found at d middle not at d beginning". She didn't sleep d second guy cos she loved him. She did it cos d guy was always around and provided what d 1st guy wasn't giving her.

Also,love is a decision. Its not an uncontrollable feeling. You make a decision to love someone, it can be conscious or unconscious. Again, love has to be nurtured to grow. If she decides to love d 1st guy, she has to do stuff that will make d love grow.

The 1st guy can find out but I pray he forgives her. If she behaves well, he will forgive her. If someone makes a mistake u correct them, u don't have to punish them all the time. Telling her to leave d better man is not a wise advice. Its an emotional and judgemental advice. I have been cheated on and I have never cheated. I hate cheating but still we can try to help an erring one repent.
I don hear you ooo. The guy would forgive her abi?

Did you not read what she said? She has tried to break up with him but did not cos of what she is getting. She is just keeping the guy as a maga and you are here talking about correcting her.

Keep advising her
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by kittykat1(f): 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
@2sexy,

As u grow older, u will find out tht life is not so clear cut. Not evryone was brought up in a family where good morals was practiced. What shd aim at is to try to correct and teach the right way to live. If after giving her this kind of advice which only a mother can give and she still messes up then she is on her own.

And by the way, for some peeps, 2months is too short for them to fall in love. I am not supporting her. Don't get me wrong. I just want to give her an advice that will help her. Afterall I have sufferred in d hands of babes like this. She dumped my ex for a skul bf, when d guy dumped her and my ex bought a car, she came back. Being that I wasn't alays in d country, she was always in his house. When I came back and found out, it destroyed my relationship. So na me suppose curse this kind babe wella but I have learnt forgiveness.

2sexy: Kitty kat, dis 1 no b mumism. Biko.

It's pure wickedness... If d 2nd dump her and still come back, she will go back.

Cant u c dat d girl is not a kid? She never loved d 1st guy and never will.

D good thing is d 1st will find out on his own. Dat is d beauty of things like this....

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Excuse me! Are u now making excuses for dat prostishawo? Jeez! U got jokes! He provided her wiv wot? Attention and d!ck?
Threads like this make me hate being a mod. Imagine nnsense. When she knows that she needs those things why not let the guy go.

And this one dey talk say she knows women and how they think. Make shego read the first post

nansense
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by 2sexy(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
idowu, na y I dey like bold chic o. My question is y didnt she tell d guy about it if dats what she really wanted. I believe women have dia way of telling dia man what dey want... But alas! They wont.

Let's not blame Kitty Kat because she is speaking from a point of as a woman and how most behave and you cant deny it, can you?

Over 75% girls will do d same if dey find dem self in such a situation.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Roseey0(f): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
She has to understand that what the 2nd guy is offerring her is only sexual satisfactiön not love. So she must come out of it,and decide never to go bck to such act.

2ndly,she should be willing to let go of the 2,knwing fully well that she has hurt and disrespected the first guy and will not find geniue love with the second( he already stated it b4 dating her)

thirdly,she shud come out clean with the first guy,who knows? the guy may still want to keep her.
Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by baibijayyahoo(f): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty
kat
i knw wat u talkin abt..... bt if u read t well, u ll find out she has
already made up ha mind, sumhow she is jus afta d 1st guyz money.
datz watz confusin ha! she wantz us to tell ha how to get d money frm d 1st guy and b wif d 2nd.
infact she is a #selfish stealin motherf'ucker stupi'd and foolish thief#

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
kitty kat:

Are u for real? Like seriously? U pray he forgives an opportunist? Fear God na! Dis biatch loves d money not the dude. Can u imagine, she has refused to let go of d first guy cus shes obviously hanging on to financial security she is getting out of the relationship. Haba! Dats bang out of order. U b woman na, advice her like u would advice ur owns. If na ur son persin dey treat so, u no go swear for am? She busy banging d oda guy and d boyfriend is dere bin patient wiv d punnie,Heavens knows if d first guy na my family member hen? Na sango I go send go strike dis babe kpecus.Slu/t!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by temi4fash(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
2sexy: my brother, i av been dere and I dont wish my enemies to experience such... Nothing hurts so bad like finding out dat d person u loved neva loved u, just exploiting u and stuck to u cos of d money she is getting from you. And I being sum1 that so MUCH hate to b treated like a fool, chei! Honestly, na God save my ex....

Yes... It can b very frustrating especially if ur friends warned u n u ignored d red flags... Its better imagined dan said.... I pray for strength for d first guy cos if he finds out d guy go tire...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by temi4fash(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2013
Roseey0: She has to understand that what the 2nd guy is offerring her is only sexual satisfactiön not love. So she must come out of it,and decide never to go bck to such act.

2ndly,she should be willing to let go of the 2,knwing fully well that she has hurt and disrespected the first guy and will not find geniue love with the second( he already stated it b4 dating her)

thirdly,she shud come out clean with the first guy,who knows? the guy may still want to keep her.

keep wetin abeg... Wat give u d impression she is not goin to cheat again... Abeg cheating on a guy for up to 11 mnths. If he takes her back mehn i give d guy head but definitely she cant b trusted

1 Like

Re: Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u for real? Like seriously? U pray he forgives an opportunist? Fear God na! Dis biatch loves d money not the dude. Can u imagine, she has refused to let go of d first guy cus she holding on to financial security. Haba! Dats bang out of order. U b woman na, advice her like u would advice ur owns. If na ur son persin dey treat so, u no go swear for am? She busy banging d oda guy and d boyfriend is dere bin patient wiv d punnie,Heavens knows if d first guy na my family member hen? Na sango I go send go strike dis babe kpecus.Slu/t!
Leave her make she dey play adviser na. She did not read the first post well and she is talking crap about forgiveness. Forgive wetin? She wan chop the guy money that's why she is hanging on to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Break Up With Your Present Girl Friend For This? (picture) / RAPE??? ..... Its Not Possible If U Ask Me..get In Here Galz / Most Painful Love Story On Earth...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.