Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

But Why Are Guys Like This?? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why Are Guys Like This?? (11452 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Why Are Guys Fun Of Abusing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=lalaosky][/quote]
Lmfaooooo! grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Boss13: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:
It was a typo. I make losts of them when I'm filled with emotion.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Concentrate on yourself and deal with your own personal issues. You are no better than other ladies (and that's the truth). Mistakes are pardonable, but your i think I know it all, won't be.

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2013
ItsModella:
GBAMEST!!

She could have made her point without telling us how much she loves her bed guy...it looks like she's rubbing it, telling us "oh see, I've got my man"...yeah, wetin come happen?
Hi dear!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
ItsModella:
GBAMEST!!

She could have made her point without telling us how much she loves her bed guy...it looks like she's rubbing it, telling us "oh see, I've got my man"...yeah, wetin come happen?
Worrisabout to happen now is.... u getup, dustup, look him in d eye and say "nomore". grin grin

Greedie, can u pls start distributing our pamphlets. grin

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dopefiend: Lol @ d comments.see tag team omo dis one pass WWE o. But on a serious note tho, lemon I tink ure indirectly rubbin it in instead of d so-called liberation of ur fellow women. U jst had to include ur bed guy.u jst had to lol. Tho ur post makes sense to an extent but its a no-no.

Why is it a no-no? So they won't get jealous Lol!
That wasn't my intention and only the foolish ones will miss the real message of my post.
The wise ones (who have no problem comprehending simple passages) will understand and see that the bed guy was just a passing illustration

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: Hi dear!
try the next door, I'm not a lesbian..

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lmfaoooooooooo! Modella, u are f00lish! grin grin grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Les: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:
It was a typo. I make losts of them when I'm filled with emotion.
Thanks for pointing it out.
lemme tell ya wat i feel is wrong wit ya post..... You didn't emphasize on ur main point...... You didn't use tangible reference to do dat.... Moreso.... It woulda been better you didn't use any reference at ol than to use ur so called 'bed guy' looks to me more like a kidnapped guy you tied on ur bed post, waxed his joystick to be always erect, feed him and perpetually com there to moles*** him..... Or ur fantasy to d above grin meanwhile lipsrsealed I no tok anything o.....
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boss13:

Concentrate on yourself and deal with your own personal issues. You are no better than other ladies (and that's the truth). Mistakes are pardonable, but your i think I know it all, won't be.

And who says I am Me Where
Did you see where I wrote that my self esteem was once next to zero That I know what pain looks and feels like?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Boss13: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
lalaosky:

you made your own spelling mistake...no one is above typing errors

Emphasize is a whole wide box from empathize. I am not after her mis-spelt word but - I think I am better feminist than the rest- attitude. She is yet to resolve her own issue and still at the mercy of a guy, she refers to as bed guy (a disgusting phrase to call someone you care about).

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
ItsModella:
It's official. You are not nice. Chei! Lmao...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by okooloyun1(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
@OP pele ooo u have been dissapointed.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Dopefiend(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2013
ItsModella:
GBAMEST!!

Lol my point exactly
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Boss13: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:

And who says I am Me Where
Did you see where I wrote that my self esteem was once next to zero That I know what pain looks and feels like?

Just concentrate on yourself. If you were having self esteem issues, bother us not (though I still believe you have self esteem issues). Concentrate on your circle of influence. If you think you are now a better person, learn to be a more better person.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2013
Les: lemme tell ya wat i feel is wrong wit ya post..... You didn't emphasize on ur main point...... You didn't use tangible reference to do dat.... Moreso.... It woulda been better you didn't use any reference at ol than to use ur so called 'bed guy' looks to me more like a kidnapped guy you tied on ur bed post, waxed his joystick to be always erect, feed him and perpetually com there to moles*** him..... Or ur fantasy to d above grin meanwhile lipsrsealed I no tok anything o.....
Lol!
And what other tangible reference do you want if not my own personal experience?
Hello?!
Like I said, it's only the wise ones among us will be able to see tha main gist of my post.
Cheers!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2013
In order words....Les na f00lish guy. Gbam# grin grin grin grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by SAFO(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na wa for NL careers. Just a few weeks ago you & bed guy were the toast of the town. Now your career has fallen faster than that of Michael Vick's

grin grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Boss13: 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Lol!
And what other tangible reference do you want if not my own personal experience?
Hello?!
Like I said, it's only the wise ones among us will be able to see tha main gist of my post.
Cheers!

You see why I say you still have self esteem issues. First, learn how to communicate to people. A lot of posts on this thread are filled with criticism . It shows that you have been misconstrued.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2013
ItsModella:
Hey!wats wrong wit my greeting?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: Lmfaoooooooooo! Modella, u are f00lish! grin grin grin grin

Caracta:
It's official. You are not nice. Chei! Lmao...
grin grin grin

better safe than sorry..
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: Hey!wats wrong wit me greeing?
I thought you were looking for a lesbo partner.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: In order words....Les na f00lish guy. Gbam# grin grin grin grin grin
Why are you adding fuel to the fire cheesy
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Dopefiend(m): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Why is it a no-no? So they won't get jealous Lol!
That wasn't my intention and only the foolish ones will miss the real message of my post.
The wise ones (who have no problem comprehending simple passages) will understand and see that the bed guy was just a passing illustration

We've gotten to d part whr u make snide comments yea? Cool. What is wise abt ur post? That girls shud tink abt u nd ur bed guy, look their guys in d eyes nd say no. I won't eat dust anymore. Can't u see sweetlemon and her bed guy Y can't u be my bed guy? Is dat d point uve been trying to make?

4 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Les: 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: In order words....Les na f00lish guy. Gbam# grin grin grin grin grin
nna eh.... See me see wahala o......... Madam op... Dat is just wat u tink, u tink u and ur post is wise,,,,, wat if tell u dat ur post is foolish enough for d wise to understand Well, talking about self esteem, i wouldn't say such and plsssss dont let wateva dat happens here affect ur real life.... We just de catch fun, idowu abi i lie?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
I feel good sha. I feel good because I have shared my happiness among others. Nothing feels better than sharing and there is no better revenge that loving your haters and critics.
I'm done with e-fights, so I'm sorry to disappoint those waiting for me to loose my temper here.
I'm consoled with the fact that there are still many right-thinking independent-minded free-thinking NLers here who can tell when there is a desperate, calculated attempt at painting a person black so I won't bother explaining myself to anyone anymore.
My ladies, keep being strong, you can make it and get a 1000 better that Naomi Campell's man! wink (and I'm not just talking about money o!) don't just dream it, act it! Believe that you deserve the best because it's only when you believe that you get it!
Love you all!
Thanks all and God bless you all!
Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Les: 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2013
Anywhere nairaland's word censor is located, hollly ghost.... Fire... Break down.....down... IJN
ItsModella:
I thought you were looking for a lesbo partner.
you go hear am dis nite,, d babe seriously wan use Love Machine chume ur kini... Better upgrade ur legs to 1000km/s.... Babe aint smiling, she's seriously Hot, d tin de scratch am wella.... No tok say i no tell you o
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2013
SAFO: Na wa for NL careers. Just a few weeks ago you & bed guy were the toast of the town. Now your career has fallen faster than that of Michael Vick's

grin grin grin
You obviously didn't read my post well
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Boss13: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon: I feel good sha. I feel good because I have shared my happiness among others. Nothing feels better than sharing and there is no better revenge that loving your haters and critics.
I'm done with e-fights, so I'm sorry to disappoint those waiting for me to loose my temper here.
I'm consoled with the fact that there are still many right-thinking independent-minded free-thinking NLers here who can tell when there is a desperate, calculated attempt at painting a person black so I won't bother explaining myself to anyone anymore.
My ladies, keep being strong, you can make it and get a 1000 better that Naomi Campell's man! wink (and I'm not just talking about money o!) don't just dream it, act it! Believe that you deserve the best because it's only when you believe that you get it!
Love you all!
Thanks all and God bless you all!
Cheers!

It's good to see you are controlling your emotions. Stop referring to your heartthrob as a bed guy. It's insulting to me. But I do wish you good luck and prays he marries you as you dream all night.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Seun(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Oh just like how an armed robber claims to be "Born again" and asks to be made an accountant right? Babe, your posts and thread have an history of being the highest level of crap and attention seeking, it is just not possible to look away from those and focus on this.

BTW, even this thread is house poo. Makes very litte sense and is a waste of Seun's space
Leave Sweetlemon alone. She has the right to seek attention. It's not a crime, so comparing it with armed robbery is patently absurd. Most celebrity types have that quality. Most politicians have that quality. If you don't want to give her attention, then you should just Let her be.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
Les: you go hear am dis nite,, d babe seriously wan use Love Machine chume ur kini... Better upgrade ur legs to 1000km/s.... Babe aint smiling, she's seriously Hot, d tin de scratch am wella.... No tok say i no tell you o
U are very stup.id for making dis kind of comment.u must be a f00l

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2013
Seun:
Leave Sweetlemon alone. She has the right to seek attention. It's not a crime, so comparing it with armed robbery is patently absurd. Most celebrity types have that quality. Most politicians have that quality. If you don't want to give her attention, then you should just Let her be.

baba has spoken

EOD!!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
Seun:
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Resigns – Warns Men Of God To Disentangle Themselve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.