Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

But Why Are Guys Like This?? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why Are Guys Like This?? (11453 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Why Are Guys Fun Of Abusing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Adaeze003(f): 10:07pm On Jan 28, 2013
I must have missed smtn... No correlation btwn the topic n most of the comments. Y the heck is every one bitter na?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
lalaosky:

baba has spoken

EOD!!
Meaning?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Boss13: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2013
Seun:
Leave Sweetlemon alone. She has the right to seek attention. It's not a crime, so comparing it with armed robbery is patently absurd. Most celebrity types have that quality. Most politicians have that quality. If you don't want to give her attention, then you should just Let her be.

Her attention seeking motives gives you more money abi grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by kittykat1(f): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mr Lecturer, kindly give a practical example of what you mean because I fail to follow your line of reasoning. Last time I checked NLD encourages freedom of speech. If someone has found true love and wants to shout it on all the tthreads of NLD, they are allowed to(by d way that's one of the signs that a lady loves a man). How does that make her have self esteem issues? Someone who is not afraid to express their feelings like she does, to me has no low self esteem. Rather its d bullies who have inferiority complex. If not why would such a reference get them piqued.

As much as I have criticized her before, I enjoy her stories and celebrate with her. Ppl do not know that when u celebrate another person's success, u are indirectly inviting ur own success. On the other hand when you rubbish it, then you are telling God that success is bad so He shd not give it to you.

As for ppl saying that her story is fake, pls send me your proof. If you do not have proof, then shut up! Its in this same NLD that some ignoramus said that I amd just a secondary school leaver and came up with lots of baseless points to prove that I am fake. The same set ppl said their grievance is that I claim that I helped ppl get jobs and I said getting a job is easy. As a result they became bitter and it became an e-bullying feast. If not for some very sensible and strong NLDers, I would have become another Swtlemon.

This has made me to conclude that d avg Nigerian hates to see ppl talk in happy terms about their success often. They expect u to always share ur problems or talk abt ur success as if its a failure. Swtlemon if u need help call me, we will open 10 threads evry day. Let them quench and die.
Infact we go open thread so tey we run out of topics and start using d ones below:
Swtlemon and Bedguy takes Manhattan
Swtlemon and Bedguy in Haiti
Swtlemon and Bedguy with Obasanjo on a trip at Otta farms
Swtlemon and Bedguy at Obudu cattle ranch
Swtlemon and Bedguy learn ho to make afang soup
Swtlemon and Bedguy have fun laffing NLD haters
Swtlemon and Bedguy: Nile boat cruise
Swtlemon and Bedguy visit India
Swtlemon and Bedguy and so on and so forth.

Haterzz over to you. Have a field talking rubbish!
Boss13:

You see why I say you still have self esteem issues. First, learn how to communicate to people. A lot of posts on this thread are filled with criticism . It shows that you have been misconstrued.

9 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: Meaning?

which part of my post didn't you understand?

"The baba" part or the "EOD" part?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Les: 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: U are very stup.id for making dis kind of comment.u must be a f00l
you are more than stu.pid and fool.ish enough not to know where sexuality section is located, coming here to vomit such a vile and detestable statement.... Gerrout jor... Na God go punish you and your kind...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Les: you are more than stu.pid and fool.ish enough not to know where sexuality section is located, coming here to vomit such a vile and detestable statement.... Gerrout jor... Na God go punish you and your kind...
hehehe...infact u be real mugu
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: hehehe...infact u be real mugu
Guy,go and sleep.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
Do i look like ur granny?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Feraz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na wa oh! Y'all should free this babe now....
So much hate here it makes the devil a saint.....Besides, she made some valid points here....

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Y kittykat dey mescafo? Who should fall down and die? May orunmila cancel una one by one mehn... Ewo loshi? Oya na! I don load! Make we dey open attention seeking threads to boost our online stats, shebi na to getup, dustup, look him in d eye and say "nomore" dey reign kwanu! Lets boomerang! Kimmmooon!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by 190: 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2013
why cant you people leave lemon alone!!

lemon they hate u cos they arent half as pweety of baked as urself

let them hate!!

You got my support 101%!! angry angry

7 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by 190: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
Feraz: Na wa oh! Y'all should free this babe now....
So much hate here it makes the devil a saint.....Besides, she made some valid points here....

I taya!! angry

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2013
kitty kat: Mr Lecturer, kindly give a practical example of what you mean because I fail to follow your line of reasoning. Last time I checked NLD encourages freedom of speech. If someone has found true love and wants to shout it on all the tthreads of NLD, they are allowed to(by d way that's one of the signs that a lady loves a man). How does that make her have self esteem issues? Someone who is not afraid to express their feelings like she does, to me has no low self esteem. Rather its d bullies who have inferiority complex. If not why would such a reference get them piqued.

As much as I have criticized her before, I enjoy her stories and celebrate with her. Ppl do not know that when u celebrate another person's success, u are indirectly inviting ur own success. On the other hand when you rubbish it, then you are telling Gos that success is bad so He shd not give it to you.

As for ppl saying that her story is fake, pls send me your proof. If you do not have proof, then shut up! Its in this same NLD that some ignoramus said that I amd just a secondary school leaver and came up with lots of baseless points to prove that I am fake. The same set ppl said their grievance is that I claim that I helped ppl get jobs and I said getting a job is easy. As a result they became bitter and it became an e-bullying feas. If not for some very sensible and strong NLDers, I would have become another Swtlemon.

This has made me to conclude that d avg Nigerian hates to see ppl talk in happy terms about their success often. They expect u to always share ur problems or talk abt ur success as if its a failure. Swtlemon if u need help call me, we will open 10 threads evry day. Let them quench and die.
Infact we go open thread so tey we run out of topics and start using d ones below:
Swtlemon and Bedguy takes Manhattan
Swtlemon and Bedguy in Haiti
Swtlemon and Bedguy with Obasanjo on a trip at Otta farms
Swtlemon and Bedguy at Obudu cattle ranch
Swtlemon and Bedguy learn ho to make afang soup
Swtlemon and Bedguy have fun laffing NLD haters
Swtlemon and Bedguy: Nile boat cruise
Swtlemon and Bedguy visit India
Swtlemon and Bedguy and so on and so forth.

Haterzz over to you. Have a field talking rubbish!

Awwwww Kitty! you didn't have to do this!!!!
I'm so touched and humbled!

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon you're really a celebrity. That's good for you and good for nairaland cheesy. Don't mind the haters, keep ur cool. I'm enthralled by ur matured response in this thread. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by JakeII(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
While i'm not in support of guys not appreciating their girls,i'll say the whole thing is often ironical in the sense that when ladies are so appreciated and shown love by the guys,most of them start 'misbehaving'.Hence,some guys keep the real feeling inside....talking from experience.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2013
190: why cant you people leave lemon alone!!

lemon they hate u cos they arent half as pweety of baked as urself

let them hate!!

You got my support 101%!! angry angry

Awww! cry
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2013
JakeII: While i'm not in support of guys not appreciating their girls,i'll say the whole thing is often ironical in the sense that when ladies are so appreciated and shown love by the guys,most of them start 'misbehaving'.Hence,some guys keep the real feeling inside....talking from experience.

Yeah I know. Like I said earlier BOTH guys and girls are guilty of this. I'm speaking more for the ladies because I'm a lady and I want to encourage my fellow ladies
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by kittykat1(f): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2013
Its high time ppl stood up to them. It could have been termed as play in some old threads but this is pure old green eyed envy. Who is stopping them from celebrating themselves? Must we spend our time reading sad stories of abuse and wickedness on NLD all the time? An inspiring nice story is needed so that we don't all get bitter and feel that life is always bad.

This reminds of a lady who talked abt her loving fiancee some years back on this same NLD romance section. She wrote about the good relationship they had and how she made it work. Trust our darling NLDers, they never fail to disappoint. They all started calling her attention seeker and liar.

I wish you a beautiful future with your current fiance(soon to be hubby)

Sweetlemon:

Awwwww Kitty! you didn't have to do this!!!!
I'm so touched and humbled!

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2013
Obinoscopy: Sweetlemon you're really a celebrity. That's good for you and good for nairaland cheesy. Don't mind the haters, keep ur cool. I'm enthralled by ur matured response in this thread. Keep it up.
cry cry
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2013
kitty kat: Its high time ppl stood up to them. It could have been termed as play in some old threads but this is pure old green eyed envy. Who is stopping them from celebrating themselves? Must we spend our time reading sad stories of abuse and wickedness on NLD all the time? An inspiring nice story is needed so that we don't all get bitter and feel that life is always bad.

This reminds of a lady who talked abt her loving fiancee some years back on this same NLD romance section. She wrote about the good relationship they had and how she made it work. Trust our darling NLDers, they never fail to disappoint. They all started calling her attention seeker and liar.

I wish you a beautiful future with your current fiance(soon to be hubby)

cry
You will have much better than me girl! I promise you that

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lmfao! Green eye ko Incredible Hulk ni! Abeg wey d rope mehn... Time to tie meat.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by HARDDON: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Loyal fan! We hia u o! next! Or u wan me to look u in d eye and dust u? grin grin

Use to have a respect ƒoя the OP untill i saw ha throw all feminine caution to d winds and really spill ill.

And ii rate both of you ön same scale. So take a lick off and stop d derail

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by cumudie(f): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Most ladies here a dumb nd dump. Talking bou wedding gist! U a part and parcel of d system of anomie in ds country.eg. Husband snatchin, ghost wifeism,
The writer knows exactly what she is talking about for both male and female u hav to respect urslf first...I knw ladies kud b nutty nd wud try to make a guy look silly nd vice versa buh once u hav standards such won't happen.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05pm On Jan 28, 2013
HARDDON:

Use to have a respect ƒoя the OP untill i saw ha throw all feminine caution to d winds and really spill ill.

Same scale? Lmfao! U got jokes! Next! angry
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2013
[quote author=HARDDON]

And ii rate both of you ön same scale. So take a lick off and stop d derail [/q
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
HARDDON:

I can see how perfect you are!
Like every other normal human, I have made mistakes before, learned from them and corrected them....... And I'm not ashamed of that honey

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Afam4eva(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2013
It's human nature to appreciate something when you've lost it.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
God pls have mercy on dis country called nigeria,why do we have jobless youths in dis country.what do ur guys gain from dis?are u nt meant to be asleep by nw? Dis kain joblesness tire me oo.see them,see them 4rm one thread to another.mehn dis one na curse o
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Afam4eva(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: God pls have mercy on dis country called nigeria,why do we have jobless youths in dis country.what do ur guys gain from dis?are u nt meant to be asleep by nw? Dis kain joblesness tire me oo.see them,see them 4rm one thread to another.mehn dis one na curse o
Are you jobless too? Why are you awake or are you into witchcraft?

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
LMAO @ caracta following this thread bumper to fender without blinking her eyes, without eating or drinking..lol

this gurl too like aproko...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
Are you jobless too? Why are you awake or are you into witchcraft?
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

QUPPY - Multicurrency Cross-platform Cryptowallet (quppy.com) / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Resigns – Warns Men Of God To Disentangle Themselve / Do You Sing In The Shower?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.