Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,563 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

But Why Are Guys Like This?? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why Are Guys Like This?? (11447 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Why Are Guys Fun Of Abusing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2013
chidyhels: When will this argument end na..eh!
Swetlm accept ur mistakes and let the matter die na.

The end
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Les: then ur topic should be written dat way like it was guys only.... U sound controversal wit urself... Tho i get ur point sha.. But u didn't present it in a presentable way... Ur bed guy is a bad example... If you wanted to use ur past as an example... It should have been ....how ur exes treated u, how it affected u, how u felt then, u u finally overcame d effect and u were able to spot dat ur bed guy was deferent wen he approached u and finally, how you made sure guys wont treat u dat way again:.... Den ppl will understand...... I beg u again, dont let nairaland affect ur real life emotions... Pls and also... Try working on ur oratory ability and capablity... If not, dont try goin into teaching.... I hope u understand me
My dear, you are understanding me better simply because you made a decision to do so and not because of how I presented myself because if you go through this thread, you will see where I talked about how I once battled with my self esteem and how I started meeting better guys after I worked on my self. You will see that the SUMMARY of my post is that I wasn't appreciated by my exes until I became far out of their reach. You will also see where I encouraged guys to come out and express their feelings to their any girl they may be habouring feelings for before it gets too late.
I wrote all these things clearly but you CHOSE not to read and understand them because like the typical NLer, you came in, saw a bashing party and deceided to partake in the 'fun'. It's just as simple as that.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44: Did Sweetlemon just say she does not insult anyone except if the person draws first blood?

A week after the contest(still angry that she lost gringringrin) she call someone a arsè licker cos he agreed with my post and said NL is filled with "Follo follow people" is that not arrogance?

Her posts and threads are filled with bitterness and insults she needs to go see a shrink cos me no get the girl.

Plus Onila is still better than her. I stand by that
I apologised to the guy immediately afterwards and explained things better to him. Thankfully, I have noticed a great improvement in him since that time. That was my first and ONLY time. Besides we were talking about my threads here and not other threads
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
Lol... Its funny how this girl paints a big bulls-eye on herself and afterwards blames any Robinhood wannabe for taking a shot.

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I'm very sure you saw where I said that both men and women are guilty of this behaviour. I concentrated on men here cos I want to help the women since they are the ones I relate with! Just say that you want to find a loop hole so you can have a reason to back up your friends.
Simple!

i read your post very well...i'm not looking for any loop holes in your posts cos i know there are loop holes there.that aint my buisness.i just thought that the best name to give your thread is what i mentioned earlier.stop misunderstanding me please.this is about me and not my friends.check my earlier post and remove the log of wood in your eyes first.in my earlier posts, i quoted itsmodella for saying that your post made sense.

Your post makes sense just a lil loop holes which shows you're only human.it's your thread and you can call it whatever you want, i just said that if it had been me, i wouldn't have made it gender specific

thanks

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
lalaosky:

i read your post very well...i'm not looking for any loop holes in your posts cos i know there are loop holes there.that aint my buisness.i just thought that the best name to give your thread is what i mentioned earlier.stop misunderstanding me please.this is about me and not my friends.check my earlier post and remove the log of wood in your eyes first.in my earlier posts, i quoted itsmodella for saying that your post made sense.

Your post makes sense just a lil loop holes which shows you're only human.it's your thread and you can call it whatever you want, i just said that if it had been me, i wouldn't have made it gender specific

thanks
I wanted to like this post, but you are too polite at times! tongue

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lalaosky, u a f00lish boy! grin grin grin

i've heard that before
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:
I apologised to the guy immediately afterwards and explained things better to him. Thankfully, I have noticed a great improvement in him since that time. That was my first and ONLY time. Besides we were talking about my threads here and not other threads
Well myst you have done that. And that was not the only time missy. In you silly "Bed guy" thread, you openly insulted any and everyone who commented on that thread even if it was to advice you. And now you open a very silly thread.

Read the quote below, it will help you nest time you wanna open a thread

Generalization is a sign of ignorance and Laziness
Mrs Chima, 2012
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
^^ Gbam! grin I need to look for this Mrs Chima
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oahray:

(2) I think you are like any other NLer and read your posts like any other post. Thanks for the directive but flatter yourself no more dear. Only difference is the ease with which you try to defend yourself even when no one is attacking you. [/quote]

Excuse me, but did you just say that??
So what do you call the insults in this particular thread Defences, praises, chit chat??
Mr. Lecturer, you are busy lecturing me on how to keep my cool, I have seen you insult people for much lesser attacks than the ones here so puleeez!

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2013
And did Lala just call it "Her thread"? Dude this is not hers cos the moment you hit the post button, it becomes a thing for public viewing and so, you should not put up silly and nonsense views on it.

If she wanted to open a thread where she can display how she has met only mumus in the male folk, She should open a diary. There, she can put up as much poo as she wants and not one will bother. This is a public forum and silly threads should not pop up cos you feel you have an opinion.

Keep em lousy opinions to yourself.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: (2) I think you are like any other NLer and read your posts like any other post. Thanks for the directive but flatter yourself no more dear. Only difference is the ease with which you try to defend yourself even when no one is attacking you.

Excuse me, but did you just say that??
So what do you call the insults in this particular thread Defences, praises, chit chat??
Mr. Lecturer, you are busy lecturing me on how to keep my cool, I have seen you insult people for much lesser attacks than the ones here so puleeez!
Pot, kettle and their mutual color
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by EzePromoe: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon, the day you and your bed guy will have family issues, that day, your community people coupled with his community people won't be able to calm you down. I see you're even ready to even challenge the whole NLders to a war of words.

PS: Don't attack me o. I have injury. undecided

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: @ Oahray, if you follow my threads @ all as you say you will see that I NEVER NEVER insult or get rude to anyone except that person draws the sword first.
Never!
These people have (repeatedly) called me every name under the sun. For reasons I just cannot fathom. Yet you honestly expect me not to react to the insults? Did I ever tell you that I'm super human
I apologized because I hate having serious quarrels with people whether or not I'm at fault.
@am beautiful, did you read my post @ all madam? This thread is not about my relationship with my bed guy, he was just used as an illustration. The thread was created to help ladies with self esteem issues in bad relationships get up and move on with their lives. The thread needs to be open for others to put in their own contribution from their own experience so that it can further help to motivate women. So you will agree with me that it's hardly a thread for the diary section since it's not about me!
I do hope you understand me now. My advice to you and to other people here who find it so difficult understanding my posts is that you guys should learn to read my post like it were written by any other NLer. Just take a moment for once to remove the thought that I'm "showing off" from your minds and I'm sure you guys will be able to see things clearer
Cheers!

Hello, i did read your post very well,piece by piece and if i didn't understand it at all, i won't post my first comment.
Have you ever thought for once,just once, why some people attack you immediately you open a thread these day? Are you the only one who creates motivational threads for women?
Madam, i have no problem with comprehension, or do you want me to begin to critically analyze each of your sentences you posted at the beginning of this thread, starting first with your topic before you see that i clearly know how to read and write? Besides did i directly mention Bed Guy in my post? Na wa oh!
Abeg suit yourself, one day you would learn, ask DN!
undecided

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
chidyhels: When will this argument end na..eh!
Swetlm accept ur mistakes and let the matter die na.

@ id..i bet you drmt abt this thread cos you still woke up to it.
Gerrout joor! Shebi u sef don bookmark d thread na! We as bad as each oda. tongue
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oahray: Lol... Its funny how this girl paints a big bulls-eye on herself and afterwards blames any Robinhood wannabe for taking a shot.

You cannot claim to be defending me and at the same time be telling me that I deserve to be insulted in this manner. Have you ever seen a lawyer practically telling the court that his client deserves to be punished
Please! What you did here was just a tactic sitting on the fence thing. You were actually saying "Sweetlemon is just as bad as she has been made to look here, but since she has apologized, leave her alone"
Please pray tell, how is that supposed to help my image here

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: Excuse me, but did you just say that??
lmao. Trying to make this about me? No wahala. I hardly ever trade insults or use vulgar words on peeps. You can prove me wrong by quoting posts in which I insulted someone for something less than that for which you invoked ancestors wrath upon a person on your 'bedguy weekend' thread.

Since you are not tolerant of constructive criticism birthed from good intentions, its time to let you be.

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
lalaosky:

i've heard that before
Am telling u again, u a f00lish boi. grin grin cheesy
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Oahray: I wanted to like this post, but you are too polite at times! tongue

lol...that's why idowu called me a foölish boy.the truth is that, no matter what i say to sweetlemon, i'll always be a hater in her eyes.

In her last series, she called me Mr fake guy when i didn't insult her yet she lied she never throws banter first.if mynd didn't bring up that incidence in his post, the gullible ones will think she's been bullied.

The truth is, anyone that post his advice on sweetlemon's threads is a HATER cos one group will think you're bullying her if she doesn't "kiss" your comments while another group will think you're FÖOLISH for not telling the advice that soothes her ego
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Hello, i did read your post very well,piece by piece and if i didn't understand it at all, i won't post my first comment.
Have you ever thought for once,just once, why some people attack you immediately you open a thread these day? Are you the only one who creates motivational threads for women?
Madam, i have no problem with comprehension, or do you want me to begin to critically analyze each of your sentences you posted at the beginning of this thread, starting first with your topic before you see that i clearly know how to read and write? Besides did i directly mention Bed Guy in my post? Na wa oh!
Abeg suit yourself, one day you would learn, ask DN!
undecided
You should be asking yourself that question madam. People (a certain type of people, not everbody) attack me for reasons very obvious to any free-thinking, independent-minded human being. Study my threads better with a more clearer conscience and you will see

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Generalization is a sign of ignorance and Laziness
Mrs Chima, 2012

that's what i meant by her being gender specific, but she twisted it to be that "I'M LOOKING FOR LOOPHOLES"...smh
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44: And did Lala just call it "Her thread"? Dude this is not hers cos the moment you hit the post button, it becomes a thing for public viewing and so, you should not put up silly and nonsense views on it.

If she wanted to open a thread where she can display how she has met only mumus in the male folk, She should open a diary. There, she can put up as much poo as she wants and not one will bother. This is a public forum and silly threads should not pop up cos you feel you have an opinion.

Keep em lousy opinions to yourself.

i called it "her thread" cos she was the one that opened it and she alone has the right to request for jaybee or sexkillz to lock it up.it doesn't mean that people won't comment on it
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You cannot claim to be defending me and at the same time be telling me that I deserve to be insulted in this manner. Have you ever seen a lawyer practically telling the court that his client deserves to be punished
Please! What you did here was just a tactic sitting on the fence thing. You were actually saying "Sweetlemon is just as bad as she has been made to look here, but since she has apologized, leave her alone"
Please pray tell, how is that supposed to help my image here
Wow wow wow! Mrs Sherlock Holmes! amazing intellect I must say! You just solved the mystery of my presence on this thread grin
Well I never said I was defending you. Just thought they should give you a break cos you have become more polite than usual.

One more thing, please do not bring up that lawyer analogy anywhere else after today. Never heard of a lawyer trying to turn a murder charge into manslaughter? In effect he tells the court that his client killed, but it was unintentional. Since you think I am your lawyer even when you never hired me, then trust me to defend you well without having to blatantly deny well-established evidence of guilt tongue

3 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Am telling u again, u a f00lish boi. grin grin cheesy

keep 'em coming
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
lalaosky:

lol...that's why idowu called me a foölish boy.the truth is that, no matter what i say to sweetlemon, i'll always be a hater in her eyes.

In her last series, she called me Mr fake guy when i didn't insult her yet she lied she never throws banter first.if mynd didn't bring up that incidence in his post, the gullible ones will think she's been bullied.

The truth is, anyone that post his advice on sweetlemon's threads is a HATER cos one group will think you're bullying her if she doesn't "kiss" your comments while another group will think you're FÖOLISH for not telling the advice that soothes her ego

Lmfao! U a f00lish guy I swear! Dude, read madam lemonade post properly.... according to her royal princess, the f00lish ones are d ones nitpicking her threads.Now tell me, are u not part of d f00licious bagas? grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2013
lalaosky:

I called you that because you kept on laughing uncontrollably over the painful, hurtful, vile words your friends were mercilessly dishing out on me and cheering them on! You know that!
Why are you guys doing this to me??
Why?
What will you gain? Why does it excite you so much?
Why?
Look at Idowuogbo, if I am rude, what will you call her? And please don't tell me she's just joking with people cos there are some words you just don't use on people.
What kind of injustice is this?
Why?
Yes! I am shedding tears now, because I'm so shocked at all this. I'm human so I cannot deny that these daggers thrown at me do not penetrate my flesh.
It's quite unfortuntate that a woman will rise up and openly gang up against her fellow woman. We should all come together and work together and stop being our own worst enemies.
It's ok sha, at the end, it won't change who I am. I am still Sweetlemon. Perhaps, even stronger.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! U a f00lish guy I swear! Dude, read madam lemonade post properly.... according to her royal princess, the f00lish ones are d ones nitpicking her threads.Now tell me, are u not part of d f00licious bagas? grin

lol...that's a rethorical question...she can call me foÖlish from now till enternity, it still wouldn't change the fact that she generalized...
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
lalaosky:

i called it "her thread" cos she was the one that opened it and she alone has the right to request for jaybee or sexkillz to lock it up.it doesn't mean that people won't comment on it
You have been here and still don't know how things go.

Open a thread in my section, let the thread make front page and I dare you to tell me to lock it. Na then you go know say the patent belongs to the owner of the site
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Oahray: 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2013
She's crying? shocked Lalaosky see what you did to your fellow woman angry

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

I called you that because you kept on laughing uncontrollably over the painful, hurtful, vile words your friends were mercilessly dishing out on me and cheering them on! You know that!
Why?
Why?
Look at Idowuogbo, if I am rude, what will you call her? And please don't tell me she's just joking with people cos there are some words you just don't use on people.
Why?
Yes! I am shedding tears now, because I'm so shocked at all this. I'm human so I cannot deny that these daggers thrown at me do not penetrate my flesh.
It's quite unfortuntate that a woman will rise up and openly gang up against her fellow woman. We should all come together and work together and stop being our own worst enemies.
It's ok sha, at the end, it won't change who I am. I am still Sweetlemon. Perhaps, even stronger.
I would have liked it better if you used wiser and not stronger. How many men have you met that made you come to that assertion?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
I would have liked it better if you used wiser and not stronger. How many men have you met that made you come to that assertion?

You have no rights whatsoever to decide whatever words I choose to use to describe myself sir
If my words fail to penetrate your heart, fine. I leave you to your conscience

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Why?
Why?
Why?
It's quite unfortuntate that a woman will rise up and openly gang up against her fellow women. We should all come together and work together and stop being our own worst enemies.

sweetlemon, this aint about idowu or anybody else but about the tpoic of your thread.
You posted on shollypopz' slum thread so i know you saw what bittyend,reality101, hotnaijababe and RAW said to me.trust me they called me all manner of names but it doesn't matter cos i know i try to be nice cos that's who i'm.i aint faking it.i only had problem with your thread's name and some loop holes in your post but never did i bash you.

The problem with you is that you can't take constructive criticism(no pun intended)..didn't you see idowu call me a FOÖLISH boy but from now till tomorrow, i still love her and follow her cos she's a good friend to me.ID cusses me too but i love her.she's is one of my favorite NLer.

I've seen you kiss ID's posts and praise her when she post a comment that augurs well with you but immediately she tells you the cold hard truth, she turns to your enemy.that's not how to live both offline and online.

Stop claiming the victim cos if you receive one quarter of what sexkillz receives on here, i swear with my life, you close your NL account.no jokes.

Please i'm not bashing you but i still insist that you generalized with your thread's topic

cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16)

Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Resigns – Warns Men Of God To Disentangle Themselve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.