Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

But Why Are Guys Like This?? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / But Why Are Guys Like This?? (11436 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Hype Themselves Like This ? / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Why Are Guys Fun Of Abusing Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by greedie1(f): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am here to see how someone can be below Onila.
wicked grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
binger: yes,check Idowuogbo grin
Awwwww.. Thanks for looking out bro! I dash u modella! No admin fee, she's urs. grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: send me a PM pls
*sprinkles holy water on her*
I'm a nun. Don't spoil me
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
To love and to hate part 2
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Mynd44: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:
If you looked well, you ll see that I said that I once struggled with my self esteem. I'm not ashamed of coming out to say that my self esteem was once next to zero. I'm taking this risk because I truly want to help other ladies who are going through what I once went through.
I want them to see that I understand and emphasize with them. So it can encourage and motivate them.
Oh just like how an armed robber claims to be "Born again" and asks to be made an accountant right? Babe, your posts and thread have an history of being the highest level of crap and attention seeking, it is just not possible to look away from those and focus on this.

BTW, even this thread is house poo. Makes very litte sense and is a waste of Seun's space

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon has evolved to become the Most Controversial Nairalander...its an award oh! grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
claremont: Someone opened a thread to give advice, she gets criticised; she opens one to ask for advice, she still gets criticised. This is pure and unadulterated "bad-belleism" at play if you ask me. I noticed that it is the same usual suspects that seem to swarm around the OP's threads like bees to honey, they are obsessed and just can't help themselves.

@OP: Just keep your head up and do your thing.

Aww! Thanks so I appreciate! God knows my conscience is clear and this thread was borne out of the desire to see less threads and stories of women struggling with their relationships due to self esteem issues because I v been there. It was a very painful episode for me and that's why I want to help others with their own struggle because I don't wish for my enemy what I went through.

4 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Caracta:
I'm a nun. Don't spoil me
C'mon i was once like u,i mean no harm
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwwww.. Thanks for looking out bro! I dash u modella! No admin fee, she's urs. grin
hehe! I go slap ur pata if u talk say she dey dashable...*singing* na to carry am go...na to carry am go oo oo grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Any designers in d house? We need banners mehn...Dis ministry is making sense.

*operating look him in d eye activated* grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by WAM1(f): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:
If you looked well, you ll see that I said that I once struggled with my self esteem. I'm not ashamed of coming out to say that my self esteem was once next to zero. I'm taking this risk because I truly want to help other ladies who are going through what I once went through.
I want them to see that I understand and emphasize with them. So it can encourage and motivate them.

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. It's a free world- do you!

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: C'mon i was once like u,i mean no harm
I know you don't. You mean you want to "do the do" with me?
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Acidosis(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon: Girls, women are also gulity of this but men are mostly fond of this.
They hardly realize and appreciate what they have till it's far out their reach!
You guys need to learn that no matter how much a woman/girl loves you, no matter how much dust she has been eating from the ground rolling on the ground because of you, one day and all of a sudden, she's gonna get up on her feet, dust up, look you straight in the eyes and say "no more!"
By then she would have found someone 10000000 times better than you and it will hit you like a bulldozer what you lost.
In fact if I didn't love my bed guy scatter, I wouldav been having second thoughts by now because of the way my exes are suddenly acting like they lost a treasure box and other guys popping up from no where and telling me they ve been admiring me for ages!
Mtcheeeeeeew!
Let this be a lesson for all of you here reading this. If you love a girl don't just tell her, SHOW her! LOVE her! Believe me, you don't wanna wait till you see some other man showing you how to treat your woman right.
As for the rest of us ladies, those of us still rolling on the floor for our men, it's time to get up, dust up, and show him what you ve got inside of you. Truth is he won't see it till you get up and look him in the eye!
Go girl! You are worth it!

What sort of dusty crap is this

How about ladies that think life is like tweeter...where one can get a million toasters faceless followers...

Those guys running after you would end up with another babe at the end of the day... "If you don't marry him, someone else will"... smiley Thats how it works... smiley Coming back for u doesn't make them 'losers'.. nah!

Your exes would end up with other women... they aint gonna remain single for life just because you refused to give them another chance... infact they may end up with a Mitchelle Obama 2mao... 'thats how it works...'
smiley

4 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Acidosis(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Acidosis(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2013
Caracta:
Shyte! D babe dey follow me o! Shytingmyself#
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Les: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: angry
wethn de worry you?? If you vex me eh... I go use my bulldozer-sized system unit knack ur to.to better akpako, next time, if you hear anything 'L' you go remember say you get leg..... Homo ko.... Heamaphrodyte ni
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Boss13: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Do you mean, empathize with them? Are you the next Dr. Phill or Oprah? You don't have the pedigree to advise ladies. You should deal with your own issues. A guy has been with you and never thought of you to be attractive enough. Giving you the excuse of buying a bed. i just think you are an attention seeker. You need to do something for us, save us your fairy tales and dream rhetoric but before you do, get you spelling right.

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shyte! D babe dey follow me o! Shytingmyself#
You don enter one chance. Smh...start praying o.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nnekacherry: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Loyal fan! We hia u o! next! Or u wan me to look u in d eye and dust u? grin grin

hahahahahahahaha
Idowu!!
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2013
Caracta:
lol...u sound kul
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nnekacherry: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Loyal fan! We hia u o! next! Or u wan me to look u in d eye and dust u? grin grin

hahahahahahahaha
Idowu!! grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boss13:

Do you mean, empathize with them? Are you the next Dr. Phill or Oprah? You don't have the pedigree to advise ladies. You should deal with your own issues. A guy has been with you and never thought of you to be attractive enough. Giving you the excuse of buying a bed. i just think you are an attention seeker. You need to do something for us, save us your fairy tales and dream rhetoric but before you do, get you spelling right.
It was a typo. I make losts of them when I'm filled with emotion.
Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Les: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Idowuogbo: Any designers in d house? We need banners mehn...Dis ministry is making sense.

*operating look him in d eye activated* grin
i concur... cheesy
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Dopefiend(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2013
Lol @ d comments.see tag team omo dis one pass WWE o. But on a serious note tho, lemon I tink ure indirectly rubbin it in instead of d so-called liberation of ur fellow women. U jst had to include ur bed guy.u jst had to lol. Tho ur post makes sense to an extent but its a no-no.

6 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
Nnekacherry:

hahahahahahahaha
Idowu!! grin
Yes!!!!!! Nneka! U wot? U getup, dustup, look him in d eye and say "nomore"....

Kimmmmmmon!!! grin grin
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2013
Switsex: lol...u sound kul
I am a NUN. As in...a nun (a female monk).
I am not cool at all. Ask anybody here.

@derailers, you guys will soon be banned. Pls stop derailing. Last warning.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Switsex(f): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
angry angry
Caracta:
angry
Caracta:
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Caracta(f): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Sweetlemon:
It was a typo. I make losts of them when I'm filled with emotion.
Thanks for pointing it out.
Awww. Sweet.

I'm beginning to like this girl. She has a good heart.
Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Boss13:

you made your own spelling mistake...no one is above typing errors

1 Like

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2013
Dopefiend: Lol @ d comments.see tag team omo dis one pass WWE o. But on a serious note tho, lemon I tink ure indirectly rubbin it in instead of d so-called liberation of ur fellow women. U jst had to include ur bed guy.u jst had to lol. Tho ur post makes sense to an extent but its a no-no.
GBAMEST!!

She could have made her point without telling us how much she loves her bed guy...it looks like she's rubbing it, telling us "oh see, I've got my man"...yeah, wetin come happen?

2 Likes

Re: But Why Are Guys Like This?? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2013
Baba character ni babe yi mehn... Roftlmaooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Which Street Is The Longest Street In Lagos State / Wtf Lauryn? <caution> / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.