Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,313 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (256887 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
I didn't feel like keeping this thread alive anymore,but when I came back to this thread,I saw you and other people telling me to keep up the good work.It was 10 peoples voice against one person so that distractive feeling was overshadowed.I felt strong again.

I know that lady would still come here,to read more stories,I want to use this opportunity to tell her that she hurt me.She didn't mean to ,but she did anyway.I know she said it innocently but lets say she did it wrongly.(Modified:she apologized to me via my mail today and we re friends nowsmiley)

Just this afternoon alone,I know how many people that told me their personal problems via my mail,and I also gave them the little advice I ould offer.others encouraged me.

One of my hobbies is touching peoples life,and I ve been asking God to give me an opportunity to reach out to people and he gave me Nairaland as a plat form.

Do you know how long I have been postponing opening this thread?Untill I summoned courage to open it?
Do you know someone in my office was even referring me to this thread not knowing that am the Carmelion her self.

Your friend might be right,its not today ladies started hearing about topics like this but the truth is that there re some ladies who have not heard.People turn 18 every month.

Daily news, I want you to reach out to those young ladies.let them know,so that they won't be caught empty.Arm them with the information about what is out there.Let them not feel the society allowed them to go wrong.Please we need people like you on this thread,the world needs people like you too.

I know you will come back when you re better.
Expecting you.Goodnight
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
carmelion: Daily news,I want to tell you that you don't have to leave this thread because of what happened.At least wait for me to leave first because if there is anybody that would have left because of people mouth,I would have been the one.

When I was about to register on nairaland,my intention was to go with the username chameleon.But I was bounced because someone else has already taken it up.So after I started this thread,out of curiousity I decided to check who has taken that name before me so I went for the local search,I typed differnt spelling -charmelion,chameleon,cameleon,and so on till I got to mine.

When mine came up,I discovered that it showed most of my post and also where I was mentioned.

But one particular mention drew my attention cos I noticed it was in another thread so I decided to click on it.the following conversation was going on between a lady and her friend.

Lady: Have you seen Carmelions thread?

Friend: No , whats the thread is it all about.?

Lady :hmmmm,a lot is happening there o,I really pity some people after reading their stories there,its more like a a confession shaa

Friend:Hmmm*grabs recorder,wht are they confessing about?them kill person?

Lady:lol,no.its about some people talking about how they contacted disease,bla blah blah.....

When I saw the last sentence up there ,I became down.I mean was that all my fellow lady saw here?that I contacted an STI?then the rest re blah blah blah,hmmmmmm.

human beings will always b human beings.... U cant pls everyone... Once over 50% c wat u doin as good leave d remainin make pem dai jonce for dere...

@ daily news no b lik peter for Bible.... Dat all i will say
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
sundayid:
I think this is idowuogbo's first comment on this thread. where has she been coz I know her to be a constant commentator on every thread in the romance section
dude, deres time for everything mahn! dont u dare call me out on a sensitive thread. msteeew! azz muncher!angry angry angry angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chronique(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
dude, deres time for everything mahn! dont u dare call me out on a sensitive thread. msteeew! azz muncher!angry angry angry angry

Where have you been for the past one week? Abi dem kidnap you?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
chronique:

Where have you been for the past one week? Abi dem kidnap you?
u derailing! angry angry angry tongue grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Caracta: Idowuogbo
just say u sorry.

I'll explain lerra.. kiss
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
just say u sorry.

I'll explain lerra.. kiss
Ahaps. To who na? Gist me first. Ruzzle?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chronique(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
u derailing! angry angry angry tongue grin

Sorry,what's this thread about
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
specialguest:

You are welcome.. Dailynews id like to know if there is ever such a thing like ' single guy' .. A friend said something during our conversation this evening. She said there is no such thing as a single guy, its either you are share someone's boyfriend with her or you snatch another's boyfriend.

Hahahah ...haha *falling on groung* my there is single guy o! but these kind of guys are not womanisers infact if u as a lady approach them carelessly they will even snob you..But for a lady to win them?.. that's like nigeria targeting nation cup as they are doing right now b/c they are too busy for a relationship..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25pm On Feb 05, 2013
Caracta:

to d op. dont question me mehn.. angry

modella, u see my line for derail sec?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
chronique:

Sorry,what's this thread about
dont b lazy.. read! read bruda chro! read it!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:

to d op. dont question me mehn.. angry
Twasn't me o. Check it out. I just did. Twasn't me...lol
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
There re really some people I haven't seen here
Maya pretty
Greydoll
Boss13
Cowgirl,
ritalewisky(hope you re okay doll)
Mad lion
Melyn(my young bro)
huntman(hope I dint chase you away)
Nyere 84
Am really trying to remember names
Chike orji(I can see you viewing the thread)
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Caracta:
Twasn't me o. Check it out. I just did. Twasn't me...lol
dont give me dat! u involved. i gat eyez at d back of my head remember? badosky is watching!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chronique(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Maya2pretty: Hi, am Maya doll, I feel so sad and lonely, I've not find my own Man, it's hurtin sad my beauty is wastin, he's not there 2 love me, to care 4 me, 2 make me feel like a cherished woman, I miss him so much, wish he'l find me dis month sad

Wish he will find you this month? Hmmmm. I smell some long throat/olojukokoro things. Is it bad to wish he finds you in march? Abi you dey find guy wey you go chop im money for valentine? My friend,park well joor.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Rooneyboy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
[quote author=Aunty nurse][/quote]
Aunty nurse, u drink igbo

grin grin grin

Y did u put that on NL ?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Caracta:
how far nw? can we?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
Noticing this thread for the first time..

Hi Carmelion, quite an impressive thread you've got here...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
dont give me dat! u involved. i gat eyez at d back of my head remember? badosky is watching!
How? Seriously? I just found out now. I still don't understand. I'm as confused as scrabbles.

Ok now. Ayam sorry for....(fill in the gap)
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
chronique:

Wish he will find you this month? Hmmmm. I smell some long throat/olojukokoro things. Is it bad to wish he finds you in march? Abi you dey find guy wey you go chop im money for valentine? My friend,park well joor.
Chro! stop it! u no na bcus of una dem ban me, i aint taking no more bullets for y'all.. if u no wan hia word, i go unfollow una. angry angry angry angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Acidosis:
how far nw? can we?
Not yet pls. Maybe later
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Acidosis(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
Caracta:
Not yet pls. Maybe later
anytime ure ready
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
ItsModella: Noticing this thread for the first time..

Hi Carmelion, quite an impressive thread you've got here...
i agree.. she doing a sound job rite? d lecture dis doll dey offload dey gel i swear!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2013
carmelion: I didn't feel like keeping this thread alive anymore,but when I came back to this thread,I saw you and other people telling me to keep up the good work.It was 10 peoples voice against one person so that distractive feeling was overshadowed.I felt strong again.

I know that lady would still come here,to read more stories,I want to use this opportunity to tell her that she hurt me.She didn't mean to ,but she did anyway.I know she said it innocently but lets say she did it wrongly

Just this afternoon alone,I know how many people that told me their personal problems via my mail,and I also gave them the little advice I ould offer.others encouraged me.

One of my hobbies is touching peoples life,and I ve been asking God to give me an opportunity to reach out to people and he gave me Nairaland as a plat form.

Do you know how long I have been postponing opening this thread?Untill I summoned courage to open it?
Do you know someone in my office was even referring me to this thread not knowing that am the Carmelion her self.

Your friend might be right,its not today ladies started hearing about topics like this but the truth is that there re some ladies who have not heard.People turn 18 every month.

Daily news, I want you to reach out to those young ladies.let them know,so that they won't be caught empty.Arm them with the information about what is out there.Let them not feel the society allowed them to go wrong.Please we need people like you on this thread,the world needs people like you too.

I know you will come back when you re better.
Expecting you.Goodnight

People want to hijack your thread... Don't let them @carmelion
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
I still await your visit

Kittykat
White dove
Mofuruonye
Veezy doll
Honerico1
Anitank
Sheybor
Kengali
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
Caracta:
How? Seriously? I just found out now. I still don't understand. I'm as confused as scrabbles.

Ok now. Ayam sorry for....(fill in the gap)
do it properly nau..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
nbright: If all ur friends think like u do, my dear u better change ur friends.... Follow friends that think differently from what u think, in so doing, u will find ur true self... They are like ur mini trials and tribulations.. (my own thinking o)

Nbright, hehehehehe. Your comment got me laughing; I don't expect my friends to share my view in most cases but we should have similar views on some issue.

By my nature, I'm a sensitive person and so I can't hang out with just anybody and anyone I don't feel connected with. I choose my friends wisely; the less drama a friend brings into our association, the better my peace of mind. I can't dwell in an atmosphere of strife.

Well, I'm not really a friend making person; the less friends I have, the better for me and I'm speaking from personal experience and that of others around me.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
i agree.. she doing a sound job rite? d lecture dis doll dey offload dey gel i swear!
Like seriously, was this even on the front page? the number of pages dikwa serious..

Well, still on page 2.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
madridsta007:

People want to hijack your thread... Dont't let them @carmelion
wetin dis wan dey talk? u b suicide bomber?

anywayss.. @ op

doll, u gat any updates? I'm tuned in. cool
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
I unfollowed this thread when it made front page. Lazy me didn't want to read. But sincerely, this is one of the few reasonable threads on nairaland. Don't crucify me yet, i love the fact that people are being real here. If only...if only we could keep it up. If only we could take heed to the piece of advice and live sane lives.

To everyone that contributed to this thread (positively or negatively), thanks and God bless.

To the OP, you are one in a million. You are strong and REAL. Good job cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
wetin dis wan dey talk? u b suicide bomber?

anywayss.. @ op

doll, u gat any updates? I'm tuned in. cool

LOL.. There are more humorous but still courteous way to drive home your point hun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (181) (Reply)

My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.