Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (256419 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2013
cool
Dipwater: Blood of mohammed. Idowu don land ghen gheeeeeen

Id baby where u been go .u travel?

cool
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 7:18am On Feb 06, 2013
nbright: carmelion, I went through ur previous post and I found this... So if a fair guy approach u u will just snob him?.... (according to ur number 1 point u are a big SNOB) and here u are saying a different thing... Also in ur point No. 3 u sound pompous and proud.... Na wa o... Some girls will never change..

NEW: Our Official SCRABBLE Dictionary App! »

Main Entry: turn·off
Pronunciation: \ˈtərn-ˌȯf\
Function: noun
Date: circa 1852

1 : a turning off 2 : a place where one turns off ; especially : exit 3 : one that causes loss of interest or enthusiasm eg<the music was a turnoff[\b]
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2013
Definition
[C usually singular] informal something which you dislike or which you do not find interesting or sexually exciting
e.g This system may provide a powerful tool for adults who find computers a turn-off yet need to learn to use them.
Hairy backs are for me the ultimate turn-off.
See also: turn sb off

(Definition of turn-off noun (DISLIKE) from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus © Cambridge University Press)
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 8:22am On Feb 06, 2013
turn off
vb
1 intr to leave (a road, pathway, etc.)
2 intr (of a road, pathway, etc.) to deviate from (another road, etc.)
3 tr, adv to cause (something) to cease operating by turning a knob, pushing a button, etc.
to turn off the radio
4 tr
Informal to cause (a person, etc.) to feel dislike or distaste for (something)
this music turns me off
tr, adv (Brit)
informal to dismiss from employment
n
♦ turn-off
6 a road or other way branching off from the main thoroughfare
7 Informal a person or thing that elicits dislike or distaste.
English Collins Dictionary - English Definition & Thesaurus
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2013
quote whatever it is you want to quote, the fact still remains that u look down on people and u are a big snob... Change ur character..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2013
nbright: carmelion, I went through ur previous post in another thread and I found this... So if a fair guy approach u u will just snob him?.... (according to ur number 1 point u are a big SNOB) and here u are saying a different thing... Also in ur point No. 3 u sound pompous and proud.... Na wa o... Some girls will never change..
^^^,helllo,nbight,I believe you have seen the three diffrent dictionary definition of turn off which I posted earlier.its not as if I was trying to educated you but just for the sake of someone in the house who dosen't know.I mean let's not get confused along the line.

I also don't want you to feel like you discovered any secret by posting one of my comment on another thread here.If have anything about me that I don't want people to know here,I can always delete it.I mean whatever happened to the modify button?

Now talking about turn offs,I want you to observe those three definitions I posted earlier.
You might wish to observe further, that two of them mentioned "causes"(I highlighted it in red for easier location).It means we don't CHOOSE to react to them like that,they JUST happen.

It's a psyche thing,we can't help it.Besides,one man's meat is another man's poison.Something might be your turn off,where as. Someone else would not mind.

My no 1 turn off is actual three not one.They re as follows:
1.BAD DENTITION!
2.POOR DENTITION!!
3.BAD DENTIITION!!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2013
nbright: cool cool
undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53am On Feb 06, 2013

hehehee..u noticed as well? kai!see my life.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Sijo01(f): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2013
Chei, wish I have the strenght to go through this thread from the beginning sad........ Well, will just follow from here. Who's ready to take me around
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2013
nbright: quote whatever it is you want to quote, the fact still remains that u look down on people and u are a big snob... Change ur character..
and who are u? change wot character? undecided undecided

Morning chamillionaire cheesy cheesy
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2013
Sijo01: Chei, wish I have the strenght to go through this thread from the beginning sad........ Well, will just follow from here. Who's ready to take me around

moi! cheesy cheesy cheesy

so, sijodoll! do u use black or brown eyepencil for ya brows? grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2013
The second one is poor dress sense.They say dress the way you want to be addressed.

I try so much to practise that so my dear nbright,don't bother yourself over the guys with poor dress SENSE(I mean don't mistake sense for quality)whom you feel I must have have insulted/or looked down on.I said don't worry because they don't even bother coming.

Dressing well dosent need money.its all about combination,and colour.Please don't forget to iron them.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2013
And as for the 3rd one,hmmmmm,my brother,I can't help it.By the way,its like you re fair like me?Eiyaaaa,sorry I got you there,but......don't worry. For you ,I can still change my mind o

I also want to tell you,its like the fair guys think the same too.None has ever approached me,they always mind their lane.

So you see?,I don't have to reject any body.Don't worry,am a good girl ok? have a nice daysmiley.

By the way,if you still want me talk more about it,just let me know.I will be free in the afternoon.wink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Sijo01(f): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:

hahahahaha......badt gurl, I don't need you to take me around, you might mislead me...... Infact I just read the first page and I'v fallen inlove with the thread..... Ima gonna take my time and read through.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Ampeaceful(f): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2013
Apart 4rm fashion,make-ups etc..wat abt a lady's attitude,their uuumm...sorry our bhaviour 2ward guyz especially our fellow dolls..... y is it dat sm ladies r so jealous of their fellow ladysadsad:/:/#4rm xperience# so rare amng guyz..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by temi4fash(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2013

was wonderin too.. Why she has not appeared on the thread... But m tinkin she was mostly likely banned cos id will never pass on athread as cool as dis..
Even she if she travel she go find internet connection take comment....
Mawnin camel doll, daily baba where u dai nau n others
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2013
carmelion: By the way,its like you re fair like me?Eiyaaaa,sorry I got you there
I am not fair.... I will never be fair (even if I bleach).
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Idowu, what do you intend to achieve with this question?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2013
nbright: I am not fair.... I will never be fair (even if I bleach).

Ok then,Congrats
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by damilarelr(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2013
@all..One house please. Can we go over the purposes of marriage aside intimacy and child-bearing? I think there are up to 6 purposes why Marriage was instituted by God, but some of our ladies today see marriage as an avenue to escape financial responsibilities by marrying a rich guy, some even see marriage as an avenue to enjoy legal sex, rear children, and children's children.

I want to ask, if you are married today and you're given 24 hours in a day, can you highlight how you intend to spend it with your partner without a boring moment?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by bukatyne(f): 11:46am On Feb 06, 2013
Rooneyboy:

who's this one angry
Rooneyboy grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by rubi96(f): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2013
damilarelr: @all..One house please. Can we go over the purposes of marriage aside intimacy and child-bearing? I think there are up to 6 purposes why Marriage was instituted by God, but some of our ladies today see marriage as an avenue to escape financial responsibilities by marrying a rich guy, some even see marriage as an avenue to enjoy legal sex, rear children, and children's children.

I want to ask, if you are married today and you're given 24 hours in a day, can you highlight how you intend to spend it with your partner without a boring moment?
that's hard na even for those that are married for decades
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by bukatyne(f): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
damilarelr: @all..One house please. Can we go over the purposes of marriage aside intimacy and child-bearing? I think there are up to 6 purposes why Marriage was instituted by God, but some of our ladies today see marriage as an avenue to escape financial responsibilities by marrying a rich guy, some even see marriage as an avenue to enjoy legal sex, rear children, and children's children.

Dammie, marriage was instituted for 3 purpose:

1. Companionship;
2. Check against adultery;
3. Children

However, most people have missed out on 1 and 2 and see 3 as the only reason for marriage.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
Girls.... Do u discuss with ur brothers about girls and relationship?... In my house we do.. I remembered the day my mum made mention of her wish to see her two boys marrying a good girl as wife, my sister said some girls can do anything just to please a mother-in-law (some can turn the soup in a pot into a bowl just to wash the pot, then return the soup to the already washed pot) but when the man marry them, their attitude will likely change...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/06/i-hear-wedding-bells-tiwa-savages-birthday-dinner-turns-marriage-proposal/

Tiwa Savage is 33.The guy who truly loves you would not mind your age.

Hang on dolls,you re not the oldest,you will get the ring!smiley

Emmm.... Guys we want that type of proposal too.wink,please add some creativitysmiley

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2013
carmelion: http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/06/i-hear-wedding-bells-tiwa-savages-birthday-dinner-turns-marriage-proposal/

Tiwa Savage is 33.Hang on dolls,you re not the oldest,you will get the ring!smiley

Emmm.... Guys we want that type of proposal too.wink,please add some creativitysmiley

AMEN
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hey dolls,good evening and hope your day went well?

Valentine is around the corner.You know ,when you re hurt and lonely,you will just try to console yourself with saying like

"whats so special about this valentine sef?"
"valentine is like anyother day joor"
"Everyday is valentine for people who knows what love is"

Hahahahaha,lmao!,you know I said all that toosmiley,(cos i was hurt and lonely)

But sweethearts let us tell ourselves the truth,if we had someone in our life ,we wouldn"t be saying all that.
it would have been different,we would be looking forward to Valentine.

We hope to do that in the next Valentine.AMEN

SO dolls,its a week to valentine 2013!,how do you plan to spend it?

Lets hear it.Different strokes for different dolls,but whatever it is,lets apply one rule

IT MUST BE OUTDOOR!!!!,Yaaaay,you might meet him that day you knowwink.

So dolls bring the game on!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nanalady(f): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: Men: Big Butt, Brea...st, & What's between her
legs...Any woman can give you that! But
LOYALTY, RESPECT, HONOR, SUPPORT, LOVE, & ATTENTION. Only Real Women Can Give You That!

Ladies: Money, Fancy Cars, Good Looks, & Whats between his legs...Any man can give
you that! But LOYALTY, COMMITMENT,
SUPPORT, LOVE, HONOR, & ATTENTION. Only Real Men Can Give You That!bless u..u have said it all...@op..uve done a fantastic job..single ladies love urself..cherish urself..respect urself..no man can make u happy if ur not happy with who u are...

#Kahuna
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by joangirl: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
@ carmelion.on val day I would take my self to one correct joint were they sell nice starch and banga with fresh fish.then on weekend,would go with friends to b beach and relax till evening.would dance,eat and grovee till I am tired.don't have a val but I am alive and happy.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
carmelion:

Its stll carmelion or carmydoll not Agama.its not that am taking these stories.Seriously I mean what would I do if they were serious anyways?.

You see,one thing that has kept this thread going is that I am very real with everything I say here.

I also feel that's one of the outstanding features it has.No need for me to be fake here ,I mean who do I want to impress?it is a faceless forum you know.

As for being a very sensitive person.Yes I am,infact that is even one of my weakness.Am too emotional.I don't see people who said ugly things about this thread or about ladies here as haters,No I don't.I only take it that they passed the message wrongly.I mean it dosent matter what,but the way you say it matters a lot.

Hmmmm,You said something about sipping 2buff juice?Never heard of that before o,I only know chivitatongue

want me to show you? tongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2013
2buff:

want me to show you? tongue

Emmm...,wait let me ask googletongue
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by saxking(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2013
there are some Hawt gurls I know...can't believe they're single...what's going on in this naija?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.