Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (256440 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
do it properly nau..
I will not do anything until i get a proper explanation from you. You know me na. Let me know koko and i'll do the right thing.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chronique(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Chro! stop it! u no na bcus of una dem ban me, i aint taking no more bullets for y'all.. if u no wan hia word, i go unfollow una. angry angry angry angry

*confused* Wetin I do? Babe wey dey find mr right for february must get some kind plan naw....
Anyways,to all the beautiful n sexy dolls in the house: kudos for the good job(e nor come from my mind sha). My name is chronique doll & I'd love to be part of the family of dolls;how do I get started? Anyone here with the name barbie doll? I've heard that name several times & I wont mind meeting her(barbie doll) here. sad
Idowuogbo:
Chro! stop it! u no na bcus of una dem ban me, i aint taking no more bullets for y'all.. if u no wan hia word, i go unfollow una. angry angry angry angry

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2013
Caracta:
I will not do anything until i get a proper explanation from you. You know me na. Let me know koko and i'll do the right thing.
u've done the right thing already. tongue tongue tongue

Caracta: I unfollowed this thread when it made front page. Lazy me didn't want to read. But sincerely, this is one of the few reasonable threads on nairaland. Don't crucify me yet, i love the fact that people are being real here. If only...if only we could keep it up. If only we could take heed to the piece of advice and live sane lives.

To everyone that contributed to this thread (positively or negatively), thanks and God bless.

To the OP, you are one in a million. You are strong and REAL. Good job
cheesy

phew! mission accomplished### cool cool cool cool
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
@idowuogbo, stop making my heart beat too fast. What's going on? I need an explanation. Did i do anything wrong?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2013
madridsta007:

People want to hijack your thread... Don't let them @carmelion

Thanks Madrid,trust me I understand you perfectly.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
chronique:

Where have you been for the past one week? Abi dem kidnap you?

Buahahahahah cheesy,the dog begged the mods to ban her so that she could avoid the fire !!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Caracta: @idowuogbo, stop making my heart beat too fast. What's going on? I need an explanation. Did i do anything wrong?
its fine gal.. no cause for alarm. kiss
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
please, Nneka don't bring fight into this thread..

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
its fine gal.. no cause for alarm. kiss
No way! I won't take that from you. Don't even kiss me. I need to understand. undecided
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Caracta:
No way! I won't take that from you. Don't even kiss me. I need to understand. undecided
Go to the derailers sec..
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Caracta(f): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
NnekaGirl:
Buahahahahah cheesy,the dog begged the mods to ban her so that she could avoid the fire !!!
This thread is too sacred for name-calling. Pls don't start. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2013
ItsModella: please, Nneka don't bring fight into this thread..
pay "it" no mind b!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Acidosis(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
**Yawns**
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
doll...u aint going anywhia! angry angry angry angry

are u aware ave bin following dis thread in prison? u here to stay mama! u doing a great job sweetie..

((((((hugs)))))
(((Hugs))).Thanks dollsmiley
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Itsmodella, abeg reccommend action games for me on derailers section.. like real football..and the likes.
Uncle is bored grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
edelweiss: Amen thanks dolls, I will certainly do. *grinning*back to work plss. This thread has being so addictive. To be continued when I get home, atleast I know I am on page 19!

This is impressive! proudly Carmelion...don't worry ur page 19 is safe..

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chronique(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Huh? Like,you still got her in mind? Jesus!!! Ladies are something else. Tot the whole isht was done n buried? *sighs*
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
You people are derailing this thread. Enough jare, kilode gan!

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Carmelion, I think you should discus Make Up Application too. This shouldn't be overlooked.

For me, make up is meant to enhance, improve and add aesthetic value to the wearer's face but what do we see on some ladies' faces? Scary images!

Let me drop a thing or two: for those who use pencil to outline their eyebrow, please the best and appropriate colour to use is brown and not black. Brown gives a more natural appearance unlike black.

Also, those who like shaving completely their eyebrows and using wine/black/red eye pencil to draw eyebrows should please detest from doing so. Shape your eyebrows nicely and use brown pencil to outline the brows to your taste.

A woman wearing makeup appropriately applied is a delight to look at.
^^^Yes toriah doll,I had that in mind but I didn't have much time for that today.thumbs up to you,you va done that already.
Just like someone said,you sabi the technique diecheesy!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
ferhyntorlah: You people are derailing this thread. Enough jare, kilode gan!
msteew! u dey mind dem? my yeye followers and dia busybodies. tongue grin grin grin

carmelion:
grin grin grin
cool chic!

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rooneyboy:
Aunty nurse, u drink igbo

grin grin grin

Y did u put that on NL ?
What did I put o?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
carmelion:
^^^Yes toriah doll,I had that in mind but I didn't have much time for that today.thumbs up to you,you va done that already.

Thanks. *taking a bow*

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Word! u sabi d technique die! cheesy

Idowuogbo:
cool chic!

Thank you I-do-wu-o-gbo!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2013
@Carmelion abi na agama
Why you dey take all dis Tori seriously. You seem like you're a very sensitive person (If you are honest with yourself, you would agree with this too).
A faceless forum with largely faceless people is no place to attach this much emotion to. 85% of the people here talk/act/possibly look differently in real life than they do here anyway and are just here to play a personality bred from fantasy.

So sit down, sip on some 2Buff juice wink and laugh at the next hater who feels the need to say something cheesy. C'est la vie!
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
madridsta007:

People want to hijack your thread... Don't let them @carmelion

young man , I sent u a PM since morning and u r yet to respond to it.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2013
Oh blood of God, now they are all here and hv succeeded in derailing the thread.

I'm out .
angry
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
chronique:

Huh? Like,you still got her in mind? Jesus!!! Ladies are something else. Tot the whole isht was done n buried? *sighs*

I had already forgotten about the old hag wayyyy before lol,then she returns after her self banning cheesy,the dog sends her asslickers to insult me via pm and you want me to ignore?hun hun...
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by madridsta007(m): 12:08am On Feb 06, 2013
Rooneyboy:

young man , I sent u a PM since morning and u r yet to respond to it.

Sorry, I got it and responded.... What else do I do then?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chronique(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2013
NnekaGirl:

I had already forgotten about the old hag wayyyy before lol,then she returns after her self banning cheesy,the dog sends her asslickers to insult me via pm and you want me to ignore?hun hun...

Seriously? I don't understand anything again. Anyways,I think you guys should just drop this n make peace. Life's too short to have enemies. Moreso,when it's a faceless forum.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by nbright: 12:43am On Feb 06, 2013
carmelion, I went through ur previous post in another thread and I found this...
carmelion:
I ve so many turn offs but
since the thread says the biggests,mine
are as follows
1.Bad Dentition!(As in when you say Hi,I
wony even say hello)
2.Talkative(especially the type that
makes all his friends listen to me when
they hang out)
3.Poor dress sense(anyways I don't
need to hammer too much on this cos
you need to access the person you re
even coming to meet)
Lastly,Fair guys(I wish I can help here
but sadly,am the fairest of all so you
see..we can't blend.its not when am
looking for something to fight my
pimples with,you will be looking for
yours too,mtcheeeeew!.Dark guys melt
me.I mean the very dark ones.
So if a fair guy approach u u will just snob him?.... (according to ur number 1 point u are a big SNOB) and here u are saying a different thing... Also in ur point No. 3 u sound pompous and proud.... Na wa o... Some girls will never change..

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:23am On Feb 06, 2013
2buff: @Carmelion abi na agama
Why you dey take all dis Tori seriously. You seem like you're a very sensitive person (If you are honest with yourself, you would agree with this too).
A faceless forum with largely faceless people is no place to attach this much emotion to. 85% of the people here talk/act/possibly look differently in real life than they do here anyway and are just here to play a personality bred from fantasy.

So sit down, sip on some 2Buff juice wink and laugh at the next hater who feels the need to say something cheesy. C'est la vie!

Its stll carmelion or carmydoll not Agama.its not that am taking these stories.Seriously I mean what would I do if they were serious anyways?.

You see,one thing that has kept this thread going is that I am very real with everything I say here.

I also feel that's one of the outstanding features it has.No need for me to be fake here ,I mean who do I want to impress?it is a faceless forum you know.

As for being a very sensitive person.Yes I am,infact that is even one of my weakness.Am too emotional.I don't see people who said ugly things about this thread or about ladies here as haters,No I don't.I only take it that they passed the message wrongly.I mean it dosent matter what,but the way you say it matters a lot.

Hmmmm,You said something about sipping 2buff juice?Never heard of that before o,I only know chivitatongue

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Dipwater(m): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2013
Blood of mohammed. Idowu don land ghen gheeeeeen

Id baby where u been go .u travel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (181) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Winner Is TohPahz / My Story. Sexlife,cultlife And All. / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.