Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (34244 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
MBA!!HE REALLY SAVED US!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by member5: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
[size=18pt]No time. Make I go chop d indomie wey I cook since before the match start.

Hope e never burn sha!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Chuksgeo: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
Mba the goal scorer!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by jeak123(m): 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
great jobs super eagles. Enyeama, Victor, and Emenike. I think d entire team worked hard. They deserve some commendation. Congrats guyz. We're looking forward to receiving d cup.
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by omoghana22: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
congratulationsssssssssssssssss............................................ i love the the fever
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by naijaobi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
the CIV u see today u shall see no more...
All d players did very well
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Revolva(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
Roland17: FOR ALL THOSE WHO QUESTIONED KESHI'S CREDIBILITY AS COACH, ALL I CAN SAY IS ARE U WATCHING?

AN UNKNOWN SUNDAY MBAH FROM WARRI WOLVES WHO'S INCLUSION WAS QUESTIONED BY MANY HAS GIVEN NIGERIA THE TICKET TO THE SEMI FINALS..

KESHI DESERVES SOME CREDIT, LIKE SOMEONE SAID, THIS IS THE BEST WE HAVE SEEN FROM THE EAGLES IN YEARS...

KESHI ALL THE WAY, HIS STRATEGY WORKED, EVEN WHEN IVORY COAST EQUALIZED, HE STUCK TO IT.

Yes keshi deserve some credit..MTN AIRTEL GLO ETISALAT ..I beg which network he dey use make I send am 1500
As for me na oga jonathan be the man of the match hehehehe!!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
onila: I FEEL BAD FOR IVORY COAST!! cry cry cry cry cry
are u well at all guess u r one of d enemies of Nija..
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by chidyke77(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
Kenneth omerua,he pocketed DD.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by SIRcumalot: 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
My man of the match na ivorycoast keeper.still naija was superb in this match
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by gen2briz(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2013
بوكو حرام: [size=18pt]No time. Make I go chop d indomie wey I cook since before the match start.

Hope e never burn sha!
[/size]

BROS SEY MAKE I COME JOIN YOU
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Please, beg the Nigerian government to keep this team together and probably add about five young players to the team especially the left back and midfield..

Naija is back!!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Yucee55(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Enyeama Vincent is the hope of the team...
He is my man.
We shall meet "Ghana Must Go" in the finals...
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by mallorca(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Roland17: FOR ALL THOSE WHO QUESTIONED KESHI'S CREDIBILITY AS COACH, ALL I CAN SAY IS ARE U WATCHING?

AN UNKNOWN SUNDAY MBAH FROM WARRI WOLVES WHO'S INCLUSION WAS QUESTIONED BY MANY HAS GIVEN NIGERIA THE TICKET TO THE SEMI FINALS..

KESHI DESERVES SOME CREDIT, LIKE SOMEONE SAID, THIS IS THE BEST WE HAVE SEEN FROM THE EAGLES IN YEARS...

KESHI ALL THE WAY, HIS STRATEGY WORKED, EVEN WHEN IVORY COAST EQUALIZED, HE STUCK TO IT.

Sunday Mba plays for Enugu Rangers

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Desdola(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Emenike
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by donpetros: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
its victor moses
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by sammsimm(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
Omeruo and mikel

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by sholatech(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
Kenneth Omeruo and Victor Moses
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2013
The two centre-backs were AWESOME!!

The young Chelsea lad is a star for the future!!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nightshift(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
Euro Sports' commentator(i watched it live on ES)said that Sunday Mba plays for Enugu Rangers International. Can any Coal City guy confirm this information ?
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
sammsimm: [size=18pt]Omeruo[/size] and mikel

Omeruo is a legend!!!!

Him, Mba, Victor Moses, and Anichebe are the future!!!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Immortal1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
BROWN IDEYE!!!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by romzey(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
Victor Moses n Emenike. They were both instrumental. But kudos to all who played...
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by naijavlogcom(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2013
I think Mikel deserves the man of the match

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by chaloner(m): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
Wow what really happend today ? I'm just coming out from senate meeting. Wow

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
oh lord! I had a bet with someone that ivory coast would win.now i lost my bet.

Mba was the man of the match anyway!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by roqrules04(m): 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
MOSES
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sunday MBA..his goal was wicked..
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by surveyProf(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sunday Mba!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by ayusco: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ambrose I yap him a lot but today he was world class
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2013
Moses all the way even though I didn't support naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Set To Leave Chelsea / Olga Allegra Replies Man Who Said She’s On Baby Mama Level / Brown Ideye With His Family (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.