Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ (12123 Views)

MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / Personal Income Tax Reduced By PITA Ammendment? One Of The "Palliatives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Oh GAD how did I get to this oily smelly thread opened by dirty amala people eh?

Sheybi I told you to purify me and keep me in a clean well preserved place away from dirty nothern slaves (amala).

Don't you dare hide this post. Father IJN please strike with all fury all that will reply my post. Scatter their teeth and fingers IJN
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by EzePromoe: 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
LAGOS is the only thing that will make Nigeria be as one. Unless they divide Lagos into three and give us our own share.

#i can see some people running mad at this post.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by McLincolnGuzit(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
The thief (Uwazuruike) and co. At it again..........Everyone knows that the Nigerian government is paying Uwazuruike and his so called MASSOB members to keep mouth shot of anything Biafra. And now the brian washed blinded folded MASSOB THIELVES wants to turn the IGBOS against their Biafran Nation through the collection of taxes....hmmm...odikwa egwu... My question now is with which currency would the tax be paid with?
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Geomac: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
McLincolnGuzit: The thief (Uwazuruike) and co. At it again..........Everyone knows that the Nigerian government is paying Uwazuruike and his so called MASSOB members to keep mouth shot of anything Biafra. And now the brian washed blinded folded MASSOB THIELVES wants to turn the IGBOS against their Biafran Nation through the collection of taxes....hmmm...odikwa egwu... My question now is with which currency would the tax be paid with?

Biafra Pounds of course!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by mu2sa2: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
Massob showing its true face at last - 419 guys.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mad Cow: Dumb Niggas!

I have said it that the government should declare MASSOB a terrorist organisation and permit the Police to shoot them at sight.

I want the Federal Government to use these MASSOB folks as weapons training dummies for the armed forces and Police. If anyone is found flying the Biafran flag, shoot them dead. Anyone found inside a building that has the Biafran flag should be shot dead. Anyone found wearing Biafran colors should be shots well. Any congregation that is convened under Biafra, should be wiped out. Men, women and children... if an animal is involved in Biafra, kill it as well...

These Biafran leeches are now officially an embarrassment to progressive Ndi Igbos.

Your user ID is so apt. You truly sound like a Mad Cow tongue.

Such hate?

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
Billyonaire: Illegal, they should be arrested and imprisoned.

Why are you afraid?
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Navalsadiq(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
I bet its the young and naive igbos that are making too much noise on most of this social network.go and ask your parents and grand parents what happen during the war then you will sit back and have a refink of how youl can make the world a better place.you guyz hav got nufin and yet you guyz blabb about biafra.come up with some thing new biko.we are not living in a third world.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2013
Igbo Kwenu! Igbo Kwenu!! Igbo Kwenu!!
But if someone is deceiving you, don't deceive yourself!
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Jerry2i(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2013
#smiles at the thread,grabs a pack of pop corn,sits on the frot row getting ready for movie that is about to begin#
<hope say e no go b lyk merlin wey we don wait 4 d final season tire o>#smiles at the thread,grabs pack of pop corn,sits on the row getting ready for film that is playing out#
<hope say e no go b lyk merlin wey we don wait 4 d final season tire o>
#smiles at the thread,grabs pack of pop corn,sits on the row getting ready for film that is playing out#
<hope say e no go b lyk merlin wey we don wait 4 d final season tire o>
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by oilsuop: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
Naval sadiq: I bet its the young and naive igbos that are making too much noise on most of this social network.go and ask your parents and grand parents what happen during the war then you will sit back and have a refink of how youl can make the world a better place.you guyz hav got nufin and yet you guyz blabb about biafra.come up with some thing new biko.we are not living in a third world.
u need to go back to school because nigeria is a third world country sad

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by 9jaIhail(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
I actually don't know how serious and devoted Uwazuike is about Biafra actualization, since Eze Ndigbo was given to him he appeared less serious. all the same i just need a county i can proudly call my mother land, unlike this present one i adopted where sentiment and tribalism is talk of the day.A country where leaders bent on relegating those who can make great input in Nation building just because the person is from a section of the country.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by vykte(m): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2013
I'm proudly igbo but i strongly believe dis guy is on hard/cheap drugs,swear down... So we shud contribute our hard earned income for him n Raph abi! #Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by PosCaricature: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mere extortions.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by PosCaricature: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
It's just a way of extorting the unsuspecting poor Igbos.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by chosen04(f): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2013
Somebody shall tell FASHOLA that the 100k i 'ay yearly as diretly assessment will now be divided into 2. One for the great Biafran Re'ublic and other for him for his usual flower 'lanting and bus sto' tout growing. The coolest thing about this Biafran tax by MASSOB laying in undermining the 'owers of authority that be. Hahahahahahahhahaah
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by ifeomabernard(f): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
so this is ow dey plan to build up the so called biafra its not ready yet and they are here collecting taxes *ndigbo kwennu*
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Shine1177: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dis guys need money. Period.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2013
I am ready to pay my last kobo for the actualisation of Biafra. Nice one from MASSOB! cool cool

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by nokingasgod: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
geeez: The Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, yesterday said it will start collecting Biafran Income Tax from Ndigbo, beginning from February 16, 2013.

The new move by MASSOB was contained in a statement sent to National Mirror by its Director of Information, Comrade Uchenna Madu.

This development was coming at a time when MASSOB is predicting that Nigeria will disintegrate and cease to be a country at the end of 2014.

In the said statement, Madu said the introduction of 2013 Biafran income tax by their leader, Chief Ralph Uwazuruike, was part of the ongoing consolidation of MASSOB’s government structures and diplomatic relations.

Shedding light on the extent they will go in collecting the tax, Madu said; “The collection of 2013 Biafran income tax will commence on February 16, throughout Biafra and Nigeria, where Biafrans reside, it is a mandatory tax, it is a mark of respect and honour to Biafra, a mandatory obligation for all Biafrans.”

He said for now, MASSOB as a genuine organisation has been busy establishing Biafran government, through the creation of regional structures and consolidation of diplomatic relations.

The director of information, who said that consistency is always their watchword, assured that as Biafrans that they shall never relent in their struggle or be discouraged by the waves of distraction around them.

Speaking to National Mirror on the issue of who will collect the tax on their behalf, Madu said; “Our security will go out to collect it, they will go to the markets and streets, in public places and other relevant places to collect the tax, our people are willing to pay, very willing, we have been announcing it and the response from people have been encouraging.”

The MASSOB spokesman urged the people to lend their support to the group, because Biafra is around the corner. He predicted that Biafra will bring the comfort and consolation seriously needed by every Igbo man.

Madu, who was full of optimism when he spoke to our Correspondent, said they don’t for see a clampdown from security agents, because what they are doing now does not concern them, stressing that they will not be deterred if the government starts to harass MASSOB agents again.

Sounding optimistic, Comrade Madu continued, “Government will never interfere, they won’t, this is about the people, government can never stop Ndigbo from paying Biafran tax, this is purely an income.”

He said they have now introduced the income tax, since the struggle is reaching its climax, when the organisation is putting in place government structures.

Speaking on when they hope to achieve their major objective of an independent and free Biafran state, Madu, who contended that they have no fixed time-frame for the realisation of their goal, however, maintained that Nigeria can break up any moment from now.

“That CIA prediction is certain, anything beyond 2014, Nigeria is living on expired ground, because, there will be no more anchor to hold Nigeria,” Madu said.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/massob-introduces-biafran-income-tax/

There we go again, i hope that this time around, God's willing it shall be a successful campaign and at the end of the day we will not have to blame GEJ's not allowing us to collect Biafran Tax as the reason we failed or that the people of South South betrayed the agreement we had that they too should secede.

By the way, if it happened, what becomes of the multi-billion investments of the Igbos in diaspora especially in Lagos, North and everywhere in Nigeria. I hope Sanusi will not change the currency!
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by PointB: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
Josh090: I don't think things like this that are potential igbo/yoruba dispute shld be on frnt page...pls let's stop all these bickering.

What kind of baloney is this? How does Igbos wanting to leave the union become a problem for Yoruba? Don't you have a future of your own? Aren't Yoruba once a great people before now? Does Igbo leaving Nigeria make Yoruba less a people they were before now?

Sentiment such as your are clearly borne of myopia. Every ethnic group that boast of 200,000 people can survive on their own. Sao Tome and Principe (?) is less than 200,000 people, while Cape Verde is about 500,000. They are not crying to you for hand-outs. And even Lesotho is a country completely encircled by the gaint South Africa. So what is the point? I

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by maskid(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mad Cow: Dumb Niggas!

I have said it that the government should declare MASSOB a terrorist organisation and permit the Police to shoot them at sight.

I want the Federal Government to use these MASSOB folks as weapons training dummies for the armed forces and Police. If anyone is found flying the Biafran flag, shoot them dead. Anyone found inside a building that has the Biafran flag should be shot dead. Anyone found wearing Biafran colors should be shots well. Any congregation that is convened under Biafra, should be wiped out. Men, women and children... if an animal is involved in Biafra, kill it as well...

These Biafran leeches are now officially an embarrassment to progressive Ndi Igbos.

now i know why u are called 'MAD COW' (disease).

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by manny4life(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
I've always been a supporter of paying taxes but my own is that it should be used for the right reasons. If they will use it for regional consolidation of all Biafran states, ahead of the chaos that lies ahead, then great. Collection is one thing, utilization for the right reasons is another.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by OkparaIgbo: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
If this is the step that will finally cause the sun to rise then I will pay my last penny to see The Republic of Biafra come to be. Afterall what is the benefit of being in a country surrounded by haters and jealous diwits. God bless Ndi-Igbo nille and God bless the Federal Republic of Biafra.! smiley

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by FXKing2012(m): 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
sayusuf: they are worse than boko haram
Who is this discombobulated excreta? When you know you lack intelligence why not just keep shut? Must you expose your folly in here?
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by maskid(m): 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
PStylish: [size=24pt]We Yorubas should leave our Igbo brothers alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That we can't be independent cos of our nature doesn't mean they can't.

Everything will pan out whenever however.

Ride on dear Igbos.

[/size]

though i dnt support this biafra movement ,, i truely like this Poster. u are very wise
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by FXKing2012(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
berem: I am ready to pay my last kobo for the actualisation of Biafra. Nice one from MASSOB! cool cool
nwannem nwayi, I hail ooo!
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by oboy3(m): 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2013
@non-igbos
it pains you,why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Three Niger PDP Delegates / Atiku Condemns Inter-Communal Violence In Benue / The Economic Potentials Of Imota Rice Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.