Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ (12212 Views)

MASSOB Introduces, Passport, Currency, Vehicle & Drivers Licences / Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / Personal Income Tax Reduced By PITA Ammendment? One Of The "Palliatives" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by MadCow1: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2013
If it walks like MASSOB, acts like MASSOB and talks like MASSOB... then it can be shot dead...

Zero Tolerance.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
skyfall: i support Biafra too even though I'm Yoruba. Staying together is not by force jare. Personally I'm tired of this Nigeria cos we're just holding down one another.

BTW, the taxes/levies should be collected in $$$ otherwise it'll be the start of another round of problems with Nigerian govt.

Godspeed Biafra!

What do you know, I am Hausa and support it, I think it will be achieved soon
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by CJO100(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
BetaThings:
Why?
I don't believe in forced association
I have always argued that Taiwan should not be part of China by force
If Igbos want to leave, why not?
They should give security guarantee not to gobble up minority neighbours
Period!
It is not in our nature to gobble people. We believe in 'live let live'. Igbo nation is surrounded by weak minority tribes in all corners. If we are such, we would've been occupying deep in Benue and Edo.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Biafrazionist(m): 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2013
BIAFRA ZIONIST MOVEMENT IS AGAINST THIS ILL TIMED AND SENSELESS MOVE BY MASSOB.
I WANT NDIIGBO TO DISREGARD THIS MOVE, ITS A DESPERATE ATTEMPT BY UWAZURIKE TO SABOTAGE THE FORMATION OF BIAFRA GOVERNMENT SLATED FOR 20TH FEBUARY.
PLEASE ALL BIAFRANS SHOULD IGNORE THESE. SHALOM
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Chimezie250(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
seanet01: what is the modus operandi so that JTF can conduct some shooting practices.
fire burn ur mouth retarded fool
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by DuduNegro: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Onlytruth: Unless there is something NEW about taxes that I don't know, I believe that this is a VERY BAD IDEA.

First, it will allienate Ndigbo from MASSOB because I can bet my last penny that no one likes paying taxes, even in developed countries. So, MASSOB is walking a minefield here. That is even more the case when they MASSOB have contributed ZERO to the purses of people in Igboland. An organization that wants to liberate people should not start by adding their own YOKE to the people's neck.
What I expected MASSOB to do (if they are serious about Biafran independence) is to seek funding from RICH Igbo and other non-Igbo Biafran supporters. If they are honest enough and have enough integrity and probity, I believe that they will get funding, and make use of the funds judiciously.
Imagine people paying Nigerian income tax, only for MASSOB to show up again asking for tax! angry I don't understand the mindset of these MASSOB people, honestly!
Must they always start their campaigns by sacrificing Igbo (whether blood or tax!)? Can't they "liberate" us without they focusing on US (Igbo folks) instead of the enemy?

Scratching my head angrily! angry

the biafran signature of putting the "cart before the horse" is endemic......the foundation of biafra was laid on that concept and there's only one way to get rid of it. demolish and rebuild on a new foundation - a REBRAND, so to speak!
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by esilove(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Mad Cow: Dumb Niggas!

I have said it that the government should declare MASSOB a terrorist organisation and permit the Police to shoot them at sight.

I want the Federal Government to use these MASSOB folks as weapons training dummies for the armed forces and Police. If anyone is found flying the Biafran flag, shoot them dead. Anyone found inside a building that has the Biafran flag should be shot dead. Anyone found wearing Biafran colors should be shots well. Any congregation that is convened under Biafra, should be wiped out. Men, women and children... if an animal is involved in Biafra, kill it as well...

These Biafran leeches are now officially an embarrassment to progressive Ndi Igbos.
guy stop that mess. If i were close to you i would have dash u a dirty slap. OLODO onye iberibe, akpasu kwalam iwe ugbua ooo
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by CJO100(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
Biafra zionist: BIAFRA ZIONIST MOVEMENT IS AGAINST THIS ILL TIMED AND SENSELESS MOVE BY MASSOB.
I WANT NDIIGBO TO DISREGARD THIS MOVE, ITS A DESPERATE ATTEMPT BY UWAZURIKE TO SABOTAGE THE FORMATION OF BIAFRA GOVERNMENT SLATED FOR 20TH FEBUARY.
PLEASE ALL BIAFRANS SHOULD IGNORE THESE. SHALOM
Oh Shit! Something is definitely wrong with these guys. It is stupidity on the side of MASSOB and madness on the side of BZM.
Why not allow Nigeria to collapse than allowing it crash on your heads?
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by COOLDUN: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2013
jmoore: Ndiara!!! lele, ha choro iri m. Biafran income tax is a ridiculous idea. Seriously? the more I hear of this ridiclous idea the more I believe MASSOB is filled with people with no hope, no good plans for the future.

They said the world is going to end in 2012 but here we are in 2013. 2015, Nigeria marching to greatness.

Many Igbos are against biafra including me, biafra is a failed dream. Biafra is a dead dream. It is only those who are ignorant that we link the biafra to igbos only. The second in command during the civil war on the biafran side was Philip Effiong a calabar man, many tribes apart from igbos were part of the biafran side.If you ask a calabar man today if he wants to be part of biafra he will certainly look at you as if you are a fool.
Ojukwu died as a Nigerian, Biafra is past and can never be present or future.

May God bless Nigeria

You are entitled to your opinion , but from all indications you are not an Igbo, even if you are, you are not from a good Igbo family. If the dream of your family and entire generation is dead not Biafra. Biafra is never a dream but a reality. Keep on dreaming dead dreams but keep off from the matter that is far beyond your capacity.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by confusion247(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
[size=14pt] All these disintegration talks are begining to get on my nerves. When will our security and law enforcement agencies start arresting anybody that makes any stupid disintegration statement?

Bunch of attention-seeking esusu collectors [/size]
What have we achieved as one Nigeria. Boko haram, fulani herdsmen. Why are you so scared about biafra? So your tribe depends on the igbos for survival?
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by confusion247(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
@#CJO100#:

Oh Shit! Something is definitely wrong with these guys. It is stupidity on the side of MASSOB and madness on the side of BZM.
Why not allow Nigeria to collapse than allowing it crash on your heads?
Good advice
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2013
This is actually a very good measure... collect the tax, let's see how you will manage it well and use it for the benefit of Biafra.

Even under current arrangement, they can organize with state govt to collect tax as something the Igbos want..

If Shariah can be allowed in some northern state through constitution, Igbos can through constitution organize a self imposed tax for further development of their region..
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
berem: I am ready to pay my last kobo for the actualisation of Biafra. Nice one from MASSOB! cool cool

Ye tan ara e jee!!
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by DuduNegro: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
update on calendar timeline

nov 5 2012.......biafra declared
jan 16 2013......biafra income tax begins (it's a mandatory tax)
jan 20 2013......biafra cabinet and goverment is sworn in

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Define Biafra? grin so many hungry peeps in this country. smh

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by owenlala: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
no long thing..d sun must rise again.it time we show nigeria dat we are nt cowards like yoruba who accepts islam out of fear.we are igbos,we are hebrew,we are christian,we are isrealite.ojukwu is dead,but biafra is alive like neva b4.victory song we shall sing.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by donofdons: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
[size=18pt]i go pay biafra income tax with biafra currency and not nigerian money.this na the latest way wey touts wan exploit people embarassed[/size]
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2013
Some people are living a life full of fantasy grin

La la land nationals.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by jmoore(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
COOLDUN:

You are entitled to your opinion , but from all indications you are not an Igbo, even if you are, you are not from a good Igbo family. If the dream of your family and entire generation is dead not Biafra. Biafra is never a dream but a reality. Keep on dreaming dead dreams but keep off from the matter that is far beyond your capacity.

hahaha, the truth can be bitter. Majority of progressive Igbos are moving forward, they have buried biafra. Kids that know nothing about biafra keep spewing rubbish, go and find a job. Let anyone dare press my doorbell in the name of "biafran income tax" and I will put them in a spot they will regret forever. I am a Nigerian and I am Igbo.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by aurenflani: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
berem: I am ready to pay my last kobo for the actualisation of Biafra. Nice one from MASSOB! cool cool

Breen, your lying, you lied, you, you, you... grin liar.
Walks away from the forum satisfied.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by DuduNegro: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
berem, i heard it was your birthday yesterday, the third. is that right?
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
[quote
author=Mad Cow]Dumb Niggas!

I have said it that the government should declare MASSOB a terrorist
organisation and permit the Police to shoot them at sight.

I want the Federal Government to use these MASSOB folks as weapons
training dummies for the armed forces and Police. If anyone is found
flying the Biafran flag, shoot them dead. Anyone found inside a building
that has the Biafran flag should be shot dead. Anyone found wearing
Biafran colors should be shots well. Any congregation that is convened
under Biafra, should be wiped out. Men, women and children... if an
animal is involved in Biafra, kill it as well...

These Biafran leeches are now officially an embarrassment to progressive
Ndi Igbos.
[/quote] GOD PURNISH U I-DIOT. WHO MADE U A PROGRESSIVE IGBOMAN. U SHULD BE IN A ZOO. ANU OFIA
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by seanet01: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
Chimezie250: fire burn ur mouth retarded fool
Your papa
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Amasuccess: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2013

I have said it that the government should declare MASSOB a terrorist organisation and permit the Police to shoot them at sight.

I want the Federal Government to use these MASSOB folks as weapons training dummies for the armed forces and Police. If anyone is found flying the Biafran flag, shoot them dead. Anyone found inside a building that has the Biafran flag should be shot dead. Anyone found wearing Biafran colors should be shots well. Any congregation that is convened under Biafra, should be wiped out. Men, women and children... if an animal is involved in Biafra, kill it as well...

These Biafran leeches are now officially an embarrassment to progressive Ndi Igbos.
. ...you are a MAD COW indeed...learn to have some respect for human life.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by emmatok(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
PStylish: [size=24pt]We Yorubas should leave our Igbo brothers alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That we can't be independent cos of our nature doesn't mean they can't.

Everything will pan out whenever however.

Ride on dear Igbos.

[/size]

Imposter.

When did you become Yoruba.
And what the business of Yoruba here.
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
These people are sick they kip disturbing us wit biafra everynow and then and all they do is come to nairaland and spew trash u want biayanch go get it instead of sitting down in one corner and boosting ur ego by typing rubbish u people are living in a dream pls come back to reality come back to reality#[color=#990000][/color]LOSERS
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by bayodegentle: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dis igbo are terorist.
There behaviour are:
1.LIKE MONEY TOO MUCH
2.FRAUDTER 419
3.CAN KILL because MONEY
4.TOO MUCH BRAIN
5.HIGH AIM
6.AND MANY OTHERS
They want to divide no resource dat can generate nothing!!!
If dey shld try it again what hapen in 1967 wil surely hapen again i.e
HUNGA AND DISASTER B4 OJUKWU RAN TO IVORY COAST.
IGBO WARN UR LEADERS OOO

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by DuduNegro: 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2013
I went online into mainstream igbo websites, even on facebook hoping to find biafrans who know how i can apply to be a tax collector. No one knew.

To all biafrans here in NL, feb 16th is close, i want to be hired for the position of tax collector. where is the application process?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by REVOLUTNIS: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
Yorubas are very stupid set of people like goats
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by DuduNegro: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Yorubas are very stupid set of people like goats

...how does yoruba and goat come into biafra and tax? grin
Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Chyz2: 12:25am On Feb 05, 2013
I see the Yoruba press is at it again with their lies. No wonder no other newspaper has this story

1 Like

Re: MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ by Obinto44(m): 12:25am On Feb 05, 2013

U ar indeed a mad cow.mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai's Kwameh Nkrumah Leadership Award In Pictures / 2023: Zulum Advocates Power Shift From North To South / Oke Umurhohwo: Will Buhari Give Atedo Peterside’s Suggestion Some Thought?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.