Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? (3839 Views)

Why Are Girls So Easy To Decieve? / Awkward Ways Girls Use To Show Green Light / Is This The New Trend Girls Use Or What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
I have never met a girl on a social network who looked as sexxxy as the pix she posted.. most girls post pix from 8 years back when they were still sexxxxy. the really sexxxy ones do not need any social network to get the guyz. hint hint grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by pendo89(f): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
You get moved by pictures? Well why not ask for a video call if you so much love her? I mean how do you meet somebody you have never seen at all.
Well I cannot and pictures tell nothing about anybody.
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by babysnogls: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Dont blame d girl dude. Blame d camera.
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Rocktation(f): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
nitlad: Only dweebs blind-bats of your ilk get hood-winked by pictures! tongue

...this only means that blind bats of a different ilk, do not get hood-winked by pictures. Meaning that irrespective of the fact that they do not get hoodwinked, they are still what they are - blind bats.....Which further translates to - every entity that does not get hoodwinked by pictures, is infact, a blind bat. Meaning, since you and I do not get hoodwinked by pictures, however, we are still what we are...blindbats! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by nitlad: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
Rocktation:

...this only means that blind bats of a different ilk, do not get hood-winked by pictures. Meaning that irrespective of the fact that they do not get hoodwinked, they are still what they are - blind bats.....Which further translates to - every entity that does not get hoodwinked by pictures, is infact, a blind bat. Meaning, since you and I do not get hoodwinked by pictures, however, we are still what we are...blindbats! angry
shocked shocked
Haha! cheesy on top this matter undecided
You get time gan ni o tongue undecided

Only dyslexic gibbons of your ilk analyse the way you just did! tongue grin

Oya Akpors proceed on another analogy/tirade undecided tongue tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Rocktation(f): 12:04am On Feb 05, 2013
All join for laffs, kolo. tongue
How many times will you edit the above post na? Fear Fear grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by stansmart(m): 5:57am On Feb 05, 2013
why gals just dey vex?d OP is very very correct
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:26am On Feb 05, 2013
@op fine gals on social networks are already being taken only normal or ugly gals fall easly 4 piple like u. Traditional method is beta atlest u will be able see the gals beauty b4 making a move I think the op de cut liver to toast gal face 2 face dats why he prefer online dating
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by nitlad: 9:31am On Feb 05, 2013
Rocktation: All join for laffs, kolo. tongue
How many times will you edit the above post na? Fear Fear grin
Tah! angry
I killed my greatest fear with my bare hands! cool tongue

Tell me, the pic attached to your interview on the interview thread is not flattering your looks is it tongue grin
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Rocktation(f): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2013
Hahaha. Sneaky, aren't we? Actually, it didn't do the real me any justice at all. wink. I dare you to put yours up...if the camera can take the pressure! cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 05, 2013
All of u are missing the point. The truth of the matter is that 99 percent of the ladies on social media are ugly, and that is why they are there in the first place. They can't secure an offline relationship except to come and deceive on social media. @ Op, forget about online relationships, u will always get the ugly, used and Naija used babes frm there. U want a beauty? Chase d ones u see on ur street daily.
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: I have never met a girl on a social network who looked as sexxxy as the pix she posted.. most girls post pix from 8 years back when they were still sexxxxy. the really sexxxy ones do not need any social network to get the guyz. hint hint grin grin
On point.
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by nitlad: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rocktation: Hahaha. Sneaky, aren't we? Actually, it didn't do the real me any justice at all. wink. I dare you to put yours up...if the camera can take the pressure! cheesy
Haha cheesy I hear you.

You sure about that

Question is, can you handle the pressure

Mine is the kinda +)?*#! inducing picture wink that will make you so flooded that the Atlantic Ocean will look like a mere stream in comparison to the situation my pic would create wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Rocktation(f): 3:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ooh, someone has got jokes. Me likey. smiley
Just leave the illusions, and do it already. I'll try to withstand the pressure, and not fall into the deeeep coma that can be caused by the full force of that boring and sleep-inducing face, you must have. Atlantic ko, antarctica ni. cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Caracta(f): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Pls get a room cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Rocktation(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
Hahaaha! Yeah, I need a room to biatch-slap this new friend learner of mine! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by nitlad: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Rocktation: Ooh, someone has got jokes. Me likey. smiley
Just leave the illusions, and do it already. I'll try to withstand the pressure, and not fall into the deeeep coma that can be caused by the full force of that boring and sleep-inducing face, you must have. Atlantic ko, antarctica ni. cheesy
tongue
Aiit. smiley just so we are clear about this, cos I don't want to be seen/accused to be/of taking advantage of you! tongue
So if you really wanna get blown away by my hym3n shattering pics, type "GAME" and you will be taken to cloud 9! cool wink cheesy

Antarctica I have my own private Island on the Antarctica! cool cheesy
Caracta: Pls get a room cheesy
Obviously cool cheesy

Rocktation: Hahaaha! Yeah, I need a room to biatch-slap this new friend learner of mine! cheesy cheesy
shocked shocked
Wow! Dominating Mistress! Me likey! I like being dominated!!!! cheesy cheesy

What should be our control word
I'm thinking ROPES cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Rocktation(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2013
Yeah, ropes to hang you! grin grin
Anyways, you try sha...small.tongue But Go now jare. I'm a new born now and these acts are supposed to be of the far past. I forgive you today and yesss, you may start feeling like a winner now. Hmmmph. Go on, it's ok really. cheesy
Berra not lemme catch you feeling fly on NL again though, when cloaked in vagueness or...tsk tsk, body go tellll you. Na left index finger, I take de warn you so oo.cheesy

Lerra things jor. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by nitlad: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2013

[img]http://1.bp..com/-izI7b6rk6YE/TdaMkEpg5aI/AAAAAAAABrU/RGisaA78jXg/s1600/crazy+dancing+wtf+dr+heckle.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Yiom7yzbBpk/TiSHke1hpII/AAAAAAAAAOE/44bHSwkWehU/s640/boynarr2.jpg[/img]

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As'otiele tongue
I thought you said you could stand it
I knew you were going to cower in tongue cos there was only one possible ending to this cool wink tongue cheesy

I'm on on your trail! cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Use Flattering Pictures To Decieve Us? by Rocktation(f): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. / Guys.., Has A Lady Even Been Obsessed With You...? Share Your Experiences... / CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.