Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

8 Ladies To Never Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ladies To Never Marry (4972 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ladies To Never Marry by ochallo: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2013
Nowadays, a lot of young men are refusing to get married, they are simply living the glorified bachelor life and enjoying it. It basically boils down to the fact that guys are not 100% sure if what they have is good enough to lock in once and for all. This article helps you with a list of 8 ladies to never marry, no matter what happens, this girls are not what the marriage institution is all about and they would leave a soar taste of marriage in your mouth.

1.MISS INDEPENDENT:

First, you have to understand that it is not right for a woman to live all her life in dependence, but there are these ladies out there , who have read too many motivational books, attended
too many seminars, and seen too many pod casts or being with the wrong kind of men in the past, they seem to have lost the line between being co-dependent and completely doing everything by yourself in your own way at your own time. It is not only about being independent to men, it is more like being an island. This kind of ladies should be never married. Luckily for most people, they don't put marriage in their top most agenda.
Marrying such ladies would result in a feeling of redundancy, and that is one of the worst feelings to have in a marriage, because marriage is about coming together to support each other in diverse ways.This also rules out low self esteem women.Move on, never marry that.
2. MISS MATERIALISTIC:

Never marry this lady. She would run you down.Men are naturally impulsive spenders, so woman are supposed to help check mate the spending habits of men in most cases. When a woman is completely materialistic and is in it for the money, the man would be forced to go overboard, spending to keep her happy, spending to make the marriage work and then spending even more when the marriage is eventually over, and it would, except the man has the endurance and wisdom which only God bestows.
3. MISS PARANOID:

This kind of lady has for some reasons being made to believe that all men are evil, so please never marry her because that would be a greater evil. She believes that when you are away, you are
cheating, when you don't pick your calls , you are messing around and when you are late from work, you stopped over to get a quickie. This should not be confused with intuitiveness, especially when the man in question is not doing anything to build trust in the relationship. This kind of lady drives the man crazy and would eventually push him into the hands of another, or worse still, live a tension filled marriage, void of love and trust.
4. MISS NO FUTURE AMBITION:

Never marry a woman who has no clear cut goals in life, no matter how nice she is , if you can help her get it then do that, before you marry her, otherwise never marry. Marriage is about supporting each other, finding your foot in life in all areas of life,when someone in that team has no goals, nothing in sight, then the partner has no job, no function and the team is utterly useless.Marrying a lady with no future ambition is like having a 30 something year old child living and depending on you, that pressure is quite unnecessary.
5.MISS CINDERELLA:

This lady is still stuck in the world of fairy tales, love songs and Shakespeare illustrations. Never marry such,except you are a knight in a shining armor and she has the Rapunzel kind of hair. She believes that all her life issues would suddenly be wiped away by a five to six foot guy with two hands and two feet. She believes that he would suddenly whisk her away from reality and begin to live in a
fantasy.The fact is except you live on an island with a lot of uniformed help and your mansion is painted in all sorts of cartoony colors, you would be a total disappointment to this girl,and when life issues spring up, she would most likely fall into depression. If you are up for the challenge then why not? but if not , never marry this one.
6. MISS LONE RANGER:

A lady that has issues with every one in the world and only wants to be with her lover/husband is not worth being in a marriage with. A lady should have friends , but prioritize her husband
above all, but when she puts you in a state of " us against the world" you would be eating much more than you can chew, because no single person can tend to all the emotional needs of a spouse.Friends , relatives and family would have to come in once in a while. That would be putting too much pressure on you and she would eventually appear needy and become a nag as the marriage goes.
7.MISS PERVERT: Every Man fantasizes about getting hooked up with a " freak in the sheets" but you have to know where to draw the line.When you have to constantly live up to some kinky fetish desires everyday of your marriage, then you are probably in bondage.Never marry this lady, she sees no link between love, sex and marriage. The whole marriage would eventually lead to heartbreak, disease, lies and videotapes.

8. MISS HYPOCRITE: This lady is so concerned about what others think, she is literally" faking it till she makes it" or you can rightly say, she has multiple personality disorder syndrome.She is sheila in the morning, Alicia in the afternoon, Felicia in the evening, and Patricia at night. Yes! she sounds like a super woman, but the only time women should be credited for multitasking is when they are career women, business women, mothers, wives and everything in between. If you are into polygamy then you can go for her, because she is 5 ladies in one, and all the while you have dated and courted just one, but she is buy one, get four free. Never Marry this Lady.
Now your search is much more easier, this list rules out 75% of the ladies out there.

http://www.elijahforce..in/2013/02/8-ladies-to-never-marry.html
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Patuwa: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2013
Ok naa, thats very correct. First to comment. Hmmmmmmmmm!
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Desloaaa(f): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2013
that #1 na Ne-yo sister??

1 Like

Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by vallycan: 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2013
Dat ryte but wat about d price of garri hw can it b change:
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2013
Miss NFA- NO FUTURE AMBITION ll definitely be a virus 2 her husband.
Miss MATERIALISTIC should wait 4 a rich dude. #one of Dangote's pikins.
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
What about the ugly ones that are terrible in bed ?
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by star4(f): 12:58am On Feb 07, 2013
LOL! guys are you listening??! grin
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by P4VS20: 1:29am On Feb 07, 2013
the best to marry is miss independent.

1. she is motivational
2. she wards off guys wno re lazy (so no barger can sweep her off)
3. she is the type that would spoil her guy
4. she is secured
5. she is awesome
6. she doesnt need to wait for you to breathe
7. she is fun to talk and be with
8, she doesnt have time to nag, gossip n all, there is business to do
9. if u feel redundant beside her, its cos u re, go n brush up and stop being comfortable been stale.

any independent woman in the house, am looking for one. lol

wait a minute, u say 8, u give us 4, no be copy paste u do, u no fit copy the rest join?...naawaa oh wink
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by ochallo: 6:34am On Feb 07, 2013
P4VS20: the best to marry is miss independent.

1. she is motivational
4. she is secured
5. she is awesome
9. if u feel redundant beside her, its cos u re, go n brush up and stop being comfortable been stale.

wait a minute, u say 8, u give us 4, no be copy paste u do, u no fit copy the rest join?...naawaa oh wink

updated!
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by domack99(m): 7:14am On Feb 07, 2013
I think the poster refer to ladies at the extreme end of these Eight characters listed but most ladies/women have lots ( more than two) of this traces in them though might not be extreme.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by P4VS20: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
ochallo:

updated!

thank you.

did the site give 8 u should marry? or this whole thing was designed to keep men single cos its unbalanced. there's got to be 8 positive traits to balance out these 8 -ves.
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by 190: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
what of Nairaland ladies

can they pass as good wives grin grin grin
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by channel190(m): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2013
how do we know thiese type of ladies on line or on netg
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by P4VS20: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
190: what of Nairaland ladies

can they pass as good wives grin grin grin

lol.....190....lol
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by ochallo: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2013
lrguru: What about the ugly ones that are terrible in bed ?
beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and sexual acts can be mastered over time.
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by efosanice: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2013
wow! so on point!.
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Adinije(f): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
that means that no man should marry becos every woman falls into one of the two catergories above.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by ochallo: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
Adinije: that means that no man should marry becos every woman falls into one of the two catergories above.
75% not all
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Mindependent(f): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
P4VS20: the best to marry is miss independent.

1. she is motivational
4. she is secured
5. she is awesome

ME!!!! grin
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Adaeze003(f): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
How is a woman's independence a bad thing?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by victorian(f): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
The op is confused... Sorry but you are... All women fall into one or two or even three of those categories...op, better stay single...no marry
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by P4VS20: 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mindependent:

ME!!!! grin

Clap for you!, yaaaaay!
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by ochallo: 9:24am On Feb 13, 2013
victorian: The op is confused... Sorry but you are... All women fall into one or two or even three of those categories...op, better stay single...no marry
All the women you have met. Yes 75% fall into this, now you need to open your eyes
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Seyixyz: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
victorian: The op is confused... Sorry but you are... All women fall into one or two or even three of those categories...op, better stay single...no marry
He is not o..He has stated d obvious bitter truth..Gbam..Infact,i hav taken 2 dis lessons..Its very important cos most of u gurls can ruin a man's lyf

1 Like

Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by ochallo: 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
^^^
Well said
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2013
Op, them don hear. Now, wat of 8 guys u shld neva marry??
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
That materialistic part is the one that scares me, every girl I've dated recently is about the money and when I end the relationship(as if there was ever one) I become satan the devil.

Again, is there any girl out there that isn't about money? These days I feel getting married to a foreigner would create less complex problems of which money is not among. Just a thought.
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by eforce: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
Maybe you are looking in the wrong places.
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by omololla(f): 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2013
Yea. A lot of them paa paa that are not after ur money cos they are ok on their own. So look @ d right place n u will find one.
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by dasparrow: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
nyere84: Op, them don hear. Now, wat of 8 guys u shld neva marry??

Yep, I am waiting to print that info - 8 guys girls should never marry - for my few young single female cousins so that they don't end up marrying the wrong man that will send them to an early grave especially considering the alarming rate at which Nigerian bred males butcher their wives both at home and abroad.

blink182: That materialistic part is the one that scares me, every girl I've dated recently is about the money and when I end the relationship(as if there was ever one) I become satan the devil.

Again, is there any girl out there that isn't about money? These days I feel getting married to a foreigner would create less complex problems of which money is not among. Just a thought.

I understand your fear but there are gold diggers found in all cultures. Maybe, you should stay single and become a priest or better yet, stay single and dedicate your life to God by spreading the gospel of the kingdom of Christ Jesus. End times are here, think about it. Or are you one of those that can't live without sex? You know, that activity were you jerk the other person around while at the same time expelling and exchanging smelly body fluids with each other.
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by pomporiking: 1:40am On Apr 09, 2013
Are u crazy why won't I marry I pervertso who would I play nurse and patient wit huh!!!
Re: 8 Ladies To Never Marry by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2013
To simplify this....become a homosexual smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Their Bedtime PowerS / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? / She's So Sexy, I'll Self Service With Her Current Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.