Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Travelling To Canada - Travel (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada (455429 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (189) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada by Olumike7: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, I am very new to this tread but have read contributions of pple like Delta007, Phemmy, and the likes. No doubt, I'm so much certain that pple on this tread have the right information about Travelling or migrating to Canada. I am 35 years of age and have presently gotten a school in ontario(George Brown College)where i can have my post graduate diploma. This is because i have an Hnd. What are my chances of getting a visa considering my age? I shall appreciate your response to this question.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Olumike7: 3:52pm On Jun 07, 2010
@Fhemmmy, I guess you are online at the moment. Please if you see this message at this time, I'll appreciate it if you can respond to my query.

Hello Nairalanders, I am very new to this tread but have read contributions of pple like Delta007, Phemmy, and the likes. No doubt, I'm so much certain that pple on this tread have the right information about Travelling or migrating to Canada. I am 35 years of age and have presently gotten a school in ontario(George Brown College)where i can have my post graduate diploma. This is because i have an Hnd. What are my chances of getting a visa considering my age? I shall appreciate your response to this question.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Olumike7: 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2010
@Fhemmmy, I guess you are online at the moment. Please if you see this message at this time, I'll appreciate it if you can respond to my query.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
Olumike7:

Hello . . . . I am always online, but i hardly come on the Travel section.
I am always on the Auto Section.
Anyways, since you would be going for post graduate like you have mentioned, and you have all that it takes, i mean the Prerequisites, i dont see what you cant apply.
Make sure you are able to prove that you have a Job in Nigeria that you wanna fall back to, or some kinda huge tie in Nigeria that will make you to wanna return to Nigeria.
Make sure you have the result that is needed to make it happen.
Enuf funds to be able to fund your educations.
Try and make sure all docs are original.
Please, note that i am not an Immigration experts but just gave advice based on the little i know.

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada by lovelynk(f): 7:19am On Jun 08, 2010
Femmy,wetin u dey do sef for auto section.u dey sell cars?

Btw:My lil sister is a nurse in naija and wanna apply for study in canada while also working.
she has been working in hospital 4 a yr now.
can someone pls advise us.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Olumike7: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Hello . . . . I am always online, but i hardly come on the Travel section.
I am always on the Auto Section.
Anyways, since you would be going for post graduate like you have mentioned, and you have all that it takes, i mean the Prerequisites, i dont see what you cant apply.
Make sure you are able to prove that you have a Job in Nigeria that you wanna fall back to, or some kinda huge tie in Nigeria that will make you to wanna return to Nigeria.
Make sure you have the result that is needed to make it happen.
Enuf funds to be able to fund your educations.
Try and make sure all docs are original.
Please, note that i am not an Immigration experts but just gave advice based on the little i know.

Good luck

Thanks for your response Fhemmmy, I really appreciate it. I am particular about my age since they normally say it shouldnt be more than 26years but I'm presently 35years. I will still appreciate whatever insight given on this issue. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Fhemmmy: 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
lovelynk:

Femmy,wetin u dey do sef for auto section.u dey sell cars?

Btw:My lil sister is a nurse in naija and wanna apply for study in canada while also working.
she has been working in hospital 4 a yr now.
can someone pls advise us.

We are into exportation of cars and technologies to Nigeria, so yeah, we sell cars.

As per your sister, She could always apply to get a student visa, what kinda degree is she trying to pursue?
How old is she, cos when she gets to Canada, she cant get a work visa just like that, i think it is after some years of studies.
But what is she trying to study and how old is she.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2010
Olumike7:

Thanks for your response Fhemmmy, I really appreciate it. I am particular about my age since they normally say it shouldnt be more than 26years but I'm presently 35years. I will still appreciate whatever insight given on this issue. Thank you.

Yes they are forcy about the age and all that, but i dont think that shd scare you away from trying.
What you never try is what you can never have a chance getting.
Re: Travelling To Canada by lovelynk(f): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
she wants to continue wt the nursing.
she is 25 yrs old.Is dat age ideal?
she has more than a yr experience as nurse too.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2010
lovelynk:

she is 25 yrs old.Is dat gae ideal?

Please note that i am not an Immigration consultant oh, i am just giving my advice based on the little that i know.
I think she is of right age, and she could just apply to one of the colleges to study nursing and she could decide to further when she is done.
When she is qualified to work in Canada, she could just take some months of courses and training and work as a PSW to support herself in school.

Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada by Olumike7: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2010
lovelynk:

she is 25 yrs old.Is dat age ideal?

Go to cic.gc.ca. She has a lot of opportunity to migrate to canada as a nurse.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chamber2(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hi NL

I v applied 4 study visa at d cdhc,though yet 2 get a response.I want 2 know if I can still submit additional documents?I just got my biz registered n some professional cert.

Ur response will be invaluable.

Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2010
chamber2:

Hi NL

I v applied 4 study visa at d cdhc,though yet 2 get a response.I want 2 know if I can still submit additional documents?I just got my biz registered n some professional cert.

your response will be invaluable.

Cheers.

I blv at anytime your condition, information or anything changes, you are free to send them new information or edited information.
Re: Travelling To Canada by dpgz: 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2010
you can get a 6months visit or tourist visa to canada. Within 1 to 3month after your arrival in canada, you can apply for study in canada and an admission into a university will be the basis for extending your visa in the foreign affairs ministry in canada. If you want any help in obtaining a 100% guaranteed visa to canada within 4weeks, call MR.DAVIDSON 08039234405; 018812097.
Re: Travelling To Canada by igbogolo: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2010
dpgz:

you can get a 6months visit or tourist visa to canada. Within 1 to 3month after your arrival in canada, you can apply for study in canada and an admission into a university will be the basis for extending your visa in the foreign affairs ministry in canada. If you want any help in obtaining a 100% guaranteed visa to canada within 4weeks, call MR.DAVIDSON 08039234405; 018812097.

This is the most ignorant lie I have ever had the misfortune of reading!
Re: Travelling To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 5:04am On Jun 14, 2010
@igbogolo, 2nded, how is that possible? you must apply for study visa at your home country
Re: Travelling To Canada by dpgz: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2010
igbogolo, i have lived in canada for 5years, that is how i did mine, ask people who are there, look for friends on tagged or , and confirm, it is also done in europe, do your findings, and correct your misfortune, ok!!
Re: Travelling To Canada by poseidon12: 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2010
Hi guys,
I am a pharmacist. Presently working for a pharmacy in Lagos. I trained in U.S. but did not have the residency to stay. I have been thinking of going to Canada. Is there a route for foreign trained pharmacists to emigrate as skilled professionals?
Thanks all.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Hotstepper(f): 1:12am On Jun 15, 2010
@poseidon12, look under EXPERIENCED CLASS nd if your field is not there, look at others
Re: Travelling To Canada by emor: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2010
Traveling abroad is a great deal for Nigerians who got big bucks to spend,

Good News for that average Nigerian whose dream is to make a better live for his or herself abroad BUT don't have the finances to accomplish this,

YOU CAN TRAVEL AND STUDY IN THE UK,USA,EUROPE WITH OUT PAYING A KOBO

ANDY EHIMARE

andyehimare@yahoo.com

Re: Travelling To Canada by justwise(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2010
emor:

Good News for that average Nigerian whose dream is to make a better live for his or herself abroad BUT don't have the finances to accomplish this,
[b]YOU CAN TRAVEL AND STUDY IN THE UK,USA,EUROPE WITH OUT PAYING A KOBO[/b]ANDY EHIMARE
andyehimare@yahoo.com

Have you tried it? Tell me how you managed to travel to the UK and study without paying a kobo
Re: Travelling To Canada by Gnexplore: 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
Am new to this forum, hence my request might have been treated before or not! Yet, do kindly advice me!

In Nov 2007, I applied for Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration at the Canadian embassy UK, which is still at the initial processing stage.
However, now i have two years student visa.

So, what is the implication of my studentship on my Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration?
Do the processing of my Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration gets faster, slower or stall?
Re: Travelling To Canada by Olumike7: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2010
emor:

YOU CAN TRAVEL AND STUDY IN THE UK,USA,EUROPE WITH OUT PAYING A KOBO

ANDY EHIMARE

andyehimare@yahoo.com

@Justwise
I think the guy is right, why are you asking him such question. Of course they dont spend kobo in those countries, obviously, students who are studying there will not need to pay in kobo, FOOL. @justwise, pls let the fools like him fall for him.
Re: Travelling To Canada by dpgz: 2:27am On Jun 16, 2010
My good friend, your student status will not limit the process of your skilled worker immigration. It takes a minimum of 1year to get approval. So go and enjoy your student status, you have lots of benefits and you will enjoy discounts as an int'l student. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada by dpgz: 2:33am On Jun 16, 2010
My good friend, your student status will not limit the process of your skilled worker immigration. It takes a minimum of 1year to get approval. So go and enjoy your student status, you have lots of benefits and you will enjoy discounts as an int'l student. All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada by AMG: 11:15am On Jun 16, 2010
@hotstepper,Delta,fhemmy and others

Please, can you shed light on refugee camp in Canada? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada by chamber2(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
hello Nairalanders.
I have a very big problem.Some days ago I had an accident and in the process lost some vital documents including the Ticket Number given by the CDHC.What is the implication of loosing this ticket and how do I resolve it? It has been of concern to me since I left the hospital.I applied for my study visa on the 14th May and currently hoping to hear 4rm the CDHC .This incident is really a big blow to me right now.

Ur urgent response will be of help to me for I am really confused now.

God bless u all.

Chambers
Re: Travelling To Canada by Yorubah(m): 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
Pls go for deliverance. why should this happen to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada by chamber2(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
@Yorubah

what i need right now is ur suggestion/advise not insult.
Re: Travelling To Canada by symbian03(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2010
Chamber, why not go tender your holler to em? Don't waste time seeking advice and not making any move. 'CDHC' are human beings and not a bot.
Re: Travelling To Canada by Fummiee(f): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
hello everyone, pls I would like to know if my child automatically becomes a canadian citizen if I deliver her there. and how much does it really cost to deliver in canada. thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (189)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.