Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story (68388 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Need To Read Non-Fictional Books / Fictional Story - Broken By Dharmie Lisa (@dharmielisa) / Road To Fame (A Fictional Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Ashkormissy(f): 9:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
Lyk seriously? E neva even enta ninety kini kan....
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 9:06am On May 01, 2013
Next update 85% loading...
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 9:52am On May 01, 2013
Like seriously? Are we counting 5 hours for 1%? Ha e go long o.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Aghagba(f): 12:07pm On May 01, 2013
Damex333: Like seriously? Are we counting 5 hours for 1%? Ha e go long o.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Aghagba(f): 12:08pm On May 01, 2013
Damex333: Like seriously? Are we counting 5 hours for 1%? Ha e go long o.
me self don taya .AUNTY SERAH PLS NAH,UPDATE.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by avicky(f): 9:38pm On May 01, 2013
I thought this story has been concluded? I went awol frm this thread because I can't stand d heartaches of suspense sarah dishes one, now see what u're doing?
C'est pas bon comme ca!
So when is d next update? embarassed
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by adebayo201: 1:43am On May 02, 2013
avicky: I thought this story has been concluded? I went awol frm this thread because I can't stand d heartaches of suspense sarah dishes one, now see what u're doing?
C'est pas bon comme ca!
So when is d next update? embarassed
the last time i checkd. . .
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 02, 2013
Next update 90% loading...
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Aghagba(f): 8:32pm On May 02, 2013
serahsadeiyare: Next update 90% loading...
mehn dat means d nxt update would be 2mawo.hey aunty sarah
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 02, 2013
Next update 95% loading...
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by oyestephen(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2013
The slow rate at which the next update moves is alarming......... cry
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 03, 2013
Thank you all for your patience.

The story continues...
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 03, 2013
As Deep As The Sea 12

Prince and Gift sat in the Arrival hall of Murtala Muhammed International Airport. They were home for the holidays and had thought that they would visit their elder sister in Abuja, but their parents had informed them of her scheduled flight home. Although it felt like a dent to their plans, they were excited that she would be home for a while.

"Look, look, here she comes!" Gift was on her feet, half walking and half running.

Prince grunted and followed her. His ever impatient younger sister never stopped to amaze him.

Promise sighted her siblings and beamed with joy. It was good to see friendly and trustworthy faces.

Gift noticed how slim her sister looked. Her heart sank. She hoped her sister was all right.

"Promise, look at you! You have lost so much weight. Mum is going to have an heart attack," she hugged her sister and relieved her of some of her bags. Prince collected the rest.

"I am just glad that I am alive Gift."

Prince shook his head, "The food poisoning really did a number on you."

"Hmmm... Let's go home. I am tired and I need rest."

"You do need a lot of rest. I parked the car in the Airport car park. I will get it while both of you wait outside," Prince headed out.

Promise and Gift followed, but in slow sluggish steps.

"Which of the cars did you come in?"

"The Toyota Camiry. Dad has stopped us from driving his Jeep."

Promise chuckled. She knew that was going to happen sooner or later.

Prince drove the white Toyota Camiry 2004 into the compound. His father had refused to allow him to touch the black SUV Jeep since he returned from school. It seemed the old man had grown fond of his new car.

"Dad and mum are at the door," Gift got out of the car.

"Really?" Promise saw her parents standing at the doorway, smiling as if they had just received a truck load of gifts from Santa Claus. She opened the door and alighted from the car.

Blessing gasped and Osagie squeezed one of her hands. She understood what he meant. She glanced at him and wondered if she would be able to compose herself. Their daughter had lost weight and she looked drained and malnourished.

"Welcome home darling," her father stretched out his hands. She walked up to him and bathed in the warmth of his embrace. It was really good to be home.

"You look... How are you feeling sweets?" Her mother stared at her. Her eyes held a host of questions she was willing to ask, but struggling to remain tongue tied.

"Now that I am home, I am going to be just fine mum."

Blessing exchanged glances with her husband. They had a feeling she wasn't telling them the whole truth, but they decided to allow her to recuperate. They hope she would open up to them when she was ready.

"All right, let's get you inside," Osagie led his daughter into the house. Blessing sighed with heaviness and followed.

Prince and Gift carried their elder sister's luggages and dragged them in.

She sat by the window and fixed her gaze on the children playing a game of football on the street. Now that she was back home in Lagos, she was ready to live right and serve God with all her spirit, soul and body. No more cutting corners. She had paid dearly for drifting away, she would not make that mistake again.

Her parents were still worried about her. She wished she could confide in them, but, she doesn't want to hurt them. She might tell them her ordeal, but not as soon as they expected.

She had destroyed her sim card so that Keshinro would not be able to call her. The only person that could reach her was Kabira who she gave her new number and Maimuna who she gave an email address. Her colleagues might still think she was on sick leave but little did they know that she wasn't returning to Abuja.

She had sent the keys of the car and flat to Keshinro. He would surely look for her, but he would never find her. It was over between them.

The ringtone of her phone began to play. She glanced at the blackberry phone in her hand and noticed that the caller was Kabira. She smiled and picked the call.

"Mrs. Abubakar how are you doing?"

Her friend started to laugh, "I am not yet married."

"In less than five weeks you will be."

"I know, but till then."

"I hear you."

"How are you doing?"

"Am good. Now that I am back in Lagos, my health is back with speed."

"Great! I am so happy for you."

"Thanks dear. What's happening?"

"Yes, yes, I actually called because Mr. Keshinro came to our apartment."

Her heart missed a beat.

"He said he didn't know when you moved out of your flat."

"Hope you didn't give him my address in Lagos."

"Of course not. I simply told him you were using your sick leave to rest. I told him you were on vacation to an unknown destination."

"Good girl," she relaxed.

"Trust me. My lips are sealed. He also asked if you had a new number since your old one wasn't going through."

"What did you tell him?" She sat on her bed.

"What else? 'I don't have it sir.'"

Promise started to laugh.

"What's with your boss? He was acting weird."

"Don't mind him."

"Are you sure he isn't dying for you or something?"

"The man is married with two kids Kabira."

"And so? That hasn't stopped many of them from chasing everything in skirts."

"True, true," she held one of her pillows close to her chest.

"Anyways, that's all."

"Thanks love."

"You are welcome dearie."

"Hope those your roomates are not been such a pest."

"Those ones? They are on their own. After four weeks, we will all go our separate ways."

"That's true."

"But, I am glad I met you."

"Awww... Me too."

"If not that you still need time to get back on your feet, you would have been my maid of honour."

"I know, I know," she felt a tear slid down her face.

"I miss you girl."

"Same here."

"All right, girl, I have to go. Abubakar is here."

"Wow!"

"Yep... Hugs and Kisses!"

"Mmuuuaaah!"

Her friend hung up. She heaved a sigh of relief. If all things worked in her favour, she might be able to attend Kabira's wedding.

'I better check the email address I gave Maimuna since this man is out to fish me out.'

She scrolled through her phone and clicked on the browser icon. She found a message from Maimuna and dozens of messages from Keshinro.

'Did this girl give this man my email address? Stupid girl! Thank God I didn't trust her with my new number.'

She hissed and opened her colleague's message. She scanned it and deleted it. Nothing new. Just the normal 'Hope you are feeling better now' message. That didn't explain why or how their boss got her email address. She debated if she should read the messages or delete them all. She decided to deactivate the email account once she had read and deleted all the messages.

She began to open them one after the other. The bulk of the email messages turned out to be pathetic pleas and half hearted promises from Keshinro. He wanted to know where she was and he assured her that Yellow Tube had retained her as a permanent staff. If she accepted the appointment, she would be resuming on the first of November. Aside her fat salary and allowance, she would have a company car and flat at her disposal.

Everything he had written was really tempting. It was everything she had been praying for, but it wasn't what she needed. Returning to Abuja would put her at the mercies of her ex-lover. She doubted if she was strong enough to resist him. At the moment, the farther away she was from him, the better. Lagos offered her the security and time-out to heal both physically and spiritually.

She would start looking for a job immediately she collects her NYSC certificate. She believed God would favour her. She was ready to start afresh in Lagos, there was no going back for her.

She deleted all the email messages and deactivated the email account. No one, especially Maimuna and Keshinro would be able to contact her again. It was better that way. She decided to also close her salary account immediately after she had redrawn all the money in it. That way, nothing else would tie her to Yellow Tube Communications Company.

'God, I surrender all to you. Have your way in my life.'

3 Likes

Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 04, 2013
As Deep As The Sea 13

She had been stuck in traffic for over an hour and the long line of cars on the Third mainland bridge seemed to be crawling like giant snails. She hated been in traffic. She had always dreaded it and would always detest it. She hoped some sort of miracle would materialised soon, else, she would go nuts.

The Christmas season was around the corner and she had been planning to take a short trip to Obudu Cattle Ranch, now called Obudu Mountain Resort in Cross River State. But it seemed her plans would be scraped because she had not been able to secure a job. If she spend the money she had left in her account, she would be penniless. She wasn't ready to start asking her parents for money every now and then. That was one of the reasons why she needed a job soon and fast.

She had been to countless interviews for the past six weeks but none of the companies had called her back. She wondered why. She was qualified both academically and field-wise. Her parents had offered her a Supervisory position in their Textile Company pending the time she got her dream job but she declined because she doesn't want to be involved in the family business. Her siblings earned extra cash whenever they were home for the holidays by working at the company part-time. She wasn't ready to join them.

She had expected job hunting in Lagos to be tough, but, not that difficult. She had thought her experience at Yellow Tube Communications Company would give her a certain edge above other applicants, but, she was treated like everyone else.

If she doesn't get a job in the next two, three months, she might as well work for her parents. She doesn't like the idea, but, what choice does she have?

'God, I remain in your hands. I am totally dependent on thee.'

Her relationship with God was picking up fine. The holy book was right when it said, 'Draw near to me and I will draw near to you'. She hoped to be closer to God so that she could always hear and obey Him and live a life that would represent being a child of God.

She had not heard from Keshinro and the peace that came with the fact that he would never find her was intoxicating. She was totally free! She doesn't know when she would be ready for a relationship with another man. She needed time to learn from her mistakes and make better future choices.

The traffic eased up a bit. The horns of impatient car drivers blasted through the thin air. She re-started the car and moved slowly, keeping a good distance between her car and the car before her. She had been involved in a minor accident in the past.

That faithful day, she was stuck in traffic and when the cars began to move, the driver of the car in front of her suddenly held her brake for only God knew why and she ran into it. She would never forget that day. The woman refused to accept any fault and demanded that she should pay for the slight damage to her car. If not for the mercies of God, she would have ended up in the Police net that day. Some people were trouble with a capital 'T'. That was one of the numerous reasons why she avoided been stuck in traffic especially when she was driving.

'Don't worry girlfriend. You will be home soon. You live in Obalende. You are so close to home,' she comforted herself and focused on the road.

Promise unlocked the gate, opened it and got back into the car. She drove into her father's compound, parked the car and alighted from it again. She closed the gate, locked it and dragged her weary self into the house.

Her parents and siblings would be back from work in the evening. That leaved her about three hours of loneliness before they returned. She had a quick bath and made her way into the large kitchen.

She needed something to eat. What could she prepare under ten minutes? She settled for indomie noodles and fried plantain. In fifteen minutes, she walked into the sitting room with a plate of indomie noodles, garnished with fried plantain and accomplained with a chicken lap. She placed the plate and her glass of chilled coca cola drink on the centre table and sat on the rug. She searched for the television remote, found it on one of the chairs, switched it on and settled to enjoy her well prepared meal.

At half past ten that night, Promise went to see her parents in the Master bedroom.

"Mum, dad, can I speak with you for a moment?"

Osagie placed the book he was reading on the bed, "You have our attention dear," he hoped all was well with her. He had noticed how restless she had grown since she had been searching for her dream job.

She joined them on the bed and sat cross legged.

Blessing winked at her husband, she believed that their daughter had decided to open up to them. It was about time anyway.

"Mum, dad, I have decided to work at your company for a while, until I get the job that I am looking for."

Blessing blinked in disbelief. Osagie noticed his wife's expression and tried not to laugh.

"That's wonderful dear. We are so glad that you have changed your mind."

"Thanks dad," she turned to look at her mum and saw her disturbed gaze, "Mum, are you okay?"

"Your mum is fine love. Do have a goodnight."

Promise nodded and headed out. She hoped her dad was right.

Blessing met her husband's amused stare.

"You actually thought she would open up to us tonight?"

She nodded in reply.

He reached out and squeezed her hand, "Give her time sweet heart."

Her heart sank. She was beginning to think their daughter would never open up to them.

"Hey, come on, cheer up," he drew her closer.

She sighed and relaxed in the comfort of his embrace. At least she had decided to work at the Textile Company for a while. The job hunting drama had taken a stressful toll on her. But, she would not give up, she hoped that someday soon, Promise would confide in them.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2013
GOD help my dear gal,promise so she wont av any cause 2 go back 2 yellow tube. Amen. Wow aunty serah today na christmas? Two updates at once wow. Just can't stop saying it, wow wow wow.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by oyestephen(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2013
Damex333: GOD help my dear gal,promise so she wont have any cause 2 go back 2 yellow tube. Amen. Wow Aunt serah today na Christmas? Two updates at once wow. Just can't stop saying it, wow.
It sure looks like Christmas....guys like kenshiro may leave for some time, but if he finds out where she is, the chase continues......and promise had better open up...
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 8:31am On May 06, 2013
Hmmmmm... It sure feels like Christmas *winks*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by avicky(f): 7:53pm On May 08, 2013
adebayo201: the last time i checkd. . .
Lol. grin
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by adebayo201: 1:27am On May 09, 2013
thanks aunty!
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 7:33am On May 09, 2013
@All... Next update loading *winks*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by BukkyDan(f): 4:56pm On May 09, 2013
Hy auntie... Nice update, May God help promise o
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 09, 2013
@BukkyDan... Thanks Swerrie *Hugs*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by adebayo201: 12:58am On May 10, 2013
serahsadeiyare: @BukkyDan... Thanks Swerrie *Hugs*
undecided na only Bukky go get hugs? angry
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2013
@adebayo201... Awwwww, u want hug too? Oya take *Hugs*

@Everybody... B4 una start to harrass me too, take oooo *Hugsssss*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Tovot: 9:51am On May 10, 2013
serahsadeiyare: @adebayo201... Awwwww, u want hug too? Oya take *Hugs*

@Everybody... B4 una start to harrass me too, take oooo *Hugsssss*
ahh GOD save you grin
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 10, 2013
@Tovot... Hahahahahahahahahaha *winks*

@All... Next update will be posted this lovely weekend (sat or sun). Enjoy *winks*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 11, 2013
As Deep As The Sea 14

Gbenga Lewis took his time to climb the flight of stairs that led to the CEO's office. His tall lanky frame was clad in a white long sleeve T.M. Lewin shirt and black shiny pants with a matching white and black striped tie. His black Italian shoes made little or no noise on the marble stairs.

He received a call from Mr. Daodu after the morning devotion. He was a bit puzzled why the CEO wanted to see him. He hoped it had nothing to do with the documents he audited the day before. He had gone through the figures a zillion times and had arrived at the same conclusion.

Shalewa, Mr. Daodu's personal assistant, was seated at her desk as usual. She smiled when she sighted him and pointed at the CEO's door. He nodded and knocked at the door.

"Come in."

He heard the CEO's voice, turned the doorknob and pushed the door open.

"Good morning sir."

Osagie Daodu was seated behind his mahogamy desk, chatting amicably with two women. He acknowledged him and leaned back on his black leather seat.

Gbenga noticed the two women seated, one was Mrs. Daodu, the next in command in the company and the other, she looked familiar, but he doubted if they had met.

"Good morning ma."

"Morning Gbenga," she smiled at him.

He turned and met the other woman's dark gaze, "Good morning."

She nodded and looked away. 'What is with me and tall fair in complexion men? God deliver me.' She tried to act cool and calm.

A frown creased his brow. Why didn't she reply? What was she feeling like? He was sure he was older than her. Why do young people lack respect these days?

"Gbenga I want you to meet my first daughter."

His boss' voice drew him out of his thoughts. First daughter? He had met Gift Daodu. He didn't know she had an elder sister. He had thought Prince and Gift were the only children of the Daodus.

"She will be with us for a while. She would be supervising our Public Relations department. Please show her around and introduce her to everyone."

"All right sir," he glanced at her again. She looked too young to be handling a whole department. She wouldn't be more than twenty-five or twenty-six years if he wasn't mistaken. He hoped Mr. Daodu knew what he was doing.

"Promise, Gbenga Lewis is the head of the Accounts department. He has been with us since he graduated from the university five years ago. He served in this company and we retained him."

"Really?" She met his hazel gaze. Her heart skipped and her throat went dry.

"I am ready when you are," he forced a smile.

She cleared her throat and faced her parents, "Catch you two later."

"All right sweets," her mother winked at her.

"Welcome to Red Flower Textile Company," her father saluted her.

She chuckled and walked out of the office with Gbenga.

Promise had a brief meeting with the members of staff in the Public Relations department. Some seemed genuinely pleased to have her as their superior, while a few others cared less. Their acceptance or displeasure was the least of her concerns. She would do all she could to boost her parent's company while she had the time. She would contribute her quarter in Red Flower Textile Company.

Prince and Gift strolled into her office without knocking.

"Wow! Look at her office, some people have all the luck," Gift sized up the large room.

Prince settled on one of the chairs before the large table and faced his sister, "Hello madam," he winked at her.

Promise leaned back on her chair and watched them, "The sooner both of you returned to school, the better."

Gift bursted out in laughter and took a seat beside her brother.

"Dad told me you are in the Accounts department," she looked at Prince who nodded and then glanced at Gift, "And you are in the Human Resources department."

Gift nodded, "Yes, nice unit, loads of work. I am actually on break."

"Really?"

"Same here. Am on break too. Mr. Gbenga is in charge of the Accounts department and he is good with what he does."

"Really?"

"Yes. I have learnt a lot working with him."

"Really? "

"He is still single, no wonder he closes late most of the time. No wife and kids to go home to."

Prince kicked her on the knee.

"Hey!" She retaliated and hit him on the rib.

"Ouch!"

Promise raised a hand, "I think both of you have over-stayed your welcome. I don't want you little tigers to turn my office into a battle field."

"He started it," she stuck out her tongue at him.

She placed a hand on her forehead, "Both of you are not children anymore. You will be twenty-four this year and you will turn twenty-one."

Her siblings locked gazes with her.
Why were they staring at her like that?

"What?"

"You are celebrating your twenty-seventh birthday this year," Prince winked at her.

She crossed her hands, "So?"

"When are you getting married?" Gift leaned towards the table, ready for her sister's response.

The question caught her by surprised. Gift and her insatiable curiosity! What made her ask?

"Gift, leave my office this moment."

"Seriously sister."

"Gift, out."

Prince pulled her up, "Let us go trouble-maker."

"Leave me alone. What is wrong with you?" She tried to fight him off, but, he tightened his grip and forced her out.

Promise watched them go. Her younger sister was something else.

Gbenga decided to take a walk. He had been in a seated position for more than five hours. He doesn't feel like working late that day. He might watch a movie once he got home or turn in early for the night.

He walked out of his office and headed for the cafeteria. He would clock thirty in a few weeks time and he wasn't in any relationship. He had dated a few women in the past, but, he had never met anyone he would love to spend the rest of his life with. He was the last child of his parents. All his siblings were married with children. No one was putting him under pressure, but, he knew they all hoped he would settle down some day soon.

He doesn't want to marry just anybody. At least she must be a practising born-again Christian. Many Christians do not follow the path that God has laid out for them. The last thing he wanted to do was to make the mistake of marrying a Church-goer. Aside being a born-again Christian, the lady must be a graduate. He wanted someone who could reason with him intellectually.

A few feet away from the cafeteria, he saw Promise stepping out. She noticed him, nodded and kept walking.

A frown crossed his face. What's with her and her nods? An 'hello' or a 'hi' or a 'good afternoon' would have been appropriate. Was she shy? She doesn't look or act shy. May be she was just arrogant or something. Why was her nods annoying him anyway? She was his boss' daughter. She had the right to act or respond to anyone in whatever way she wanted. He pondered whether to go into the cafeteria or return to his office.

Promise took a quick look behind her and saw Gbenga standing outside the cafeteria. Why was he standing there and staring at nothing in particular?

'Why do I always feel tongue-tied whenever he is around me? This is not nice. This is not nice at all. God what's happening to me? I don't think I am ready for another relationship yet. Dissolve any attraction I feel towards Gbenga before it develops into something stronger. Do it Lord, and fast!'
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by BukkyDan(f): 10:23am On May 12, 2013
Yipeee! #dancing Halleluyah#

@last, one Gbenga is here to kick Kenshinro's round head outta Promise's life.

Hy auntie, happy sunday o,
#continues to dance#

errmmm before I 4get, auntie stop giving those people the hugs meant for me o, the likes of Tovot and Adebayo, but you can hug Dammex...
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Obinnau(m): 11:26am On May 12, 2013
BukkyDan: Yipeee! #dancing Halleluyah#

@last, one Gbenga is here to kick Kenshinro's round head outta Promise's life.

Hy auntie, happy sunday o,
#continues to dance#

errmmm before I 4get, auntie stop giving those people the hugs meant for me o, the likes of Tovot and Adebayo, but you can hug Dammex...
jealous mode activated!
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 12, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

I hear u.

It is well.

*winks*
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2013
Obinnau: jealous mode activated!
pls deactivate dat jealous mode jor, jealousy jealousy. Go and collect ur own hug from keshinro,

but bukky,dont bribe damex o, damex s not Nigerian police o. Give ur stories. U still av unfinished 1 sef.
Re: As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story by oyestephen(m): 9:51pm On May 12, 2013
With time, kenshiro will be history..................that's if this story doesn't get more twisted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller / The Corridor of Hell / Tales Of Abigail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.