Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736243 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ucheosefoh: Its nt my fault na u said u are the thread mod dat u fine any derailer me I just want 2 know the amount and also suggest an option incase poor guys cant afford 2 pay, who wan make u ban am and he no fit read Mazi story cus he cant afford to pay the fine. There is always an option to fine which is kind BTW u have nt ask me what I mean by kind (nt the one wey de ur mind)

Iyaff hear, guys have a differentn form of fine
#satisfaction tinz wink #
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
You guys should stop derailing this thread if not we will have more pages on our hands with only few updates.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: You guys should stop derailing this thread if not we will have more pages on our hands with only few updates.

Foxy sweeetheart, you're welcome cheesy
#gives him a hug and looks around if Mazi is within eye shot#

And btw, plz let's reserve the pages for Mazi's next upload.
BUt Mazi plz update na or we'll start again.
I'll personally start my languages again o tongue

Viewing this topic: Beretta92(m), ulster, Miss Tutu(f), Jerry2i, Emokatic, amdrowning, Snaaz(m), mokrak(m), kingphemy(m), Claroo(m), Password77(m), Ollyfad(f), SincereMind(m), Spiritmask, chelseaguy, Apogee4(m), enobong18, TechRev, Walexz02, holusormi(m), kay_bee(m), oshi baba, Iceman P(m), gluv01(f) and 16 guest(s)
Hehehehe...these people ehn
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by movmentish(m): 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi what is happening na!!!

My middle finger tho cool cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Walexz02(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
.....been checking my middle finger for a while....
The diff is just that,while the finger is long and straight, the abunna is long and curve/...
#what a difference./
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
gluv01:

Foxy sweeetheart, you're welcome cheesy
#gives him a hug and looks around if Mazi is within eye shot#

And btw, plz let's reserve the pages for Mazi's next upload.
BUt Mazi plz update na or we'll start again.
I'll personally start my languages again o tongue

Itz been a while, you know I relegated to the background so as to make sure the excitement I was generating quells down a bit... I miss una sha, you and Ishi and HotNaijaBabe grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Cosmopolice: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
onasharon: PLASTIC IDENTITY CARD PRINTERS SALES
Hadey Global Technologies Lagos.Zebra Authorized Partner in Nigeria

Sales Enquiries pls call bayo on 08135586674.email.idprintersales@gmail.com. www.hgtl.com.ng

This post should be hidden.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Na redmosquito sango story i say make i go read o.nahim i see dis thread dat i've been ignoring for a while,clicked on it hoping to read only d 1st page n here i am on d 47th page.neva gone dis far with any thread.big ups to u mazi! I lyk wetin u do Ms Enoh.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ziky2010(m): 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

gringrin I did 3 uploads yesterday!
Anyway, work caught up with me. Will upload later. . .
Na u sure pass.na every minute I dey reload dis page
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
The sound of footsteps walking outside woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw a strange room. It was not crowded as usual with people wearing white shirt and white shorts. There were no double bunk beds, and I wasn't at an upper bunk. The room was not hot and stuffy like the one I've been waking up from lately. It was well ventilated as air came in and out naturally. I didn't perceive the foul smell of $hit from the window whenever air tried to enter.

Was I dreaming?

I looked at the bed where I was and I n'a'ke'd lady was lying beside me. Then the events of last night hit me. I had spent the night at Ms Enoh's room.

She was still fast asleep. I checked my time, 6:48 am!

The morning parade must have started. How did I sleep that much? I searched for my phone but couldn't find it. I walked to the toilet and eased myself, then saw my phone on the floor, I had some missed calls, the most recent being wangu. I returned her call, and from the noisy background, I could guess she was at parade ground.

"Where are you?" She asked as she picked the call.

I told her I was back at the hostel and will soon join them at the parade ground. I asked her to get the attendance and hung up.
Ms Enoh was still sleeping peacefully. I must have outdone her last night. I found my clothes as I began to dress.

"Where are you going?" She asked with a drowsy voice.

I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.
"I'm going for morning parade," I said trying to pull away but she held me and dragged me back to the bed.

"Forget the parade, stay with me this morning."

We clutched at each for a while before our mouth found each other's. We kissed as we clutched on the bed for a long time. She caressed my head, chest, belly and d'c'kk on the process. I already had an early morning erec't'io'n, and with the little teasing and stroking she was giving me, I felt Hot once more.
I knelt on the bed and wore my condom, spread her legs and rubbed her clit with my fingers for some time. I used the tip of my di'ck'k to caress and rub on her cli't once more before sliding it perfectly into her wet c'u,n't.

Day 10 - Thursday

I left the nysc quarters after the morning sex with Ms Enoh and headed to the parade ground. Ms Enoh had confirmed that Mrs Okhi would be coming to work from Lokoja that morning.

I met the parade almost through. It was as if all the members of my platoon was waiting for me to arrive as many problems where waiting to be attended to, most of which had to do with money. I instructed Amina to dish out the funds she had collected so as to offset some of the debts so far. I was briefed by wangu on recent developments and announcements made.
The football competition was to start that evening with platoon 10 playing against platoon 1. The next day, 9 would play 2, 8 against 3 and so on. The volleyball schedule was also out, and at the evenings, the drama and dance competitions were to commence.

After the morning parade, wangu and I held a small meeting with those appointed to oversee some stuffs for the platoon. Sani, the football team captain lamented that there's always a low turnout for the training, but that they had a full team.

They volleyball captain informed me of her progress. She had succeeded in recruiting two new members and they will start training immediately.
Amina reported her progress in collection of funds and how those funds had been disbursed so far.
The lady in charge of the cultural group was more positive than the rest. She claimed everything was in control. It was obvious she knew what she was doing. I noticed the wedding ring in her arm as she briefed us on how far they've gone in hiring of costumes, preparing dance tracks and even demonstrated the dance styles she was planning on teaching her group. We laughed as she twisted her waist and moved her arms side to side like the dance steps done in indian movies. She even caught the attention of passers by as she demonstrated for us.

"What's your name?" I asked her after the little meeting.

"Sonia."

"You are too good at this," I commended her.

"That's my field," she said.

We talked for some minutes. She was a graduate of Music and Drama Arts from the university of port harcourt.

"Music and drama?" I asked.

"Yes, some schools offer it as Theatre arts." She informed me.

"Any plans after service?" I asked her.

"Well, I may be travelling abroad to join my husband. Before then, I will certainly hook up with the Nigerian entertainment industry." She said.

I noticed wangu was staring at us and was possibly waiting for me.

"How about we hang out and you tell me more about your dream?" I asked her.

She hesitated for a while, then agreed.
"Why not."

We exchanged numbers and I went to meet wangu.

"You want to join the dance group?" She asked sarcastically and I smiled.
"No, do you want me to join?"
"No be ur mates dey play football?" She was laughing out.
We held hands and walked to the accounts department to collect our transport allowance.
The crowd had reduced and within some minutes, we signed the money and left.
We headed to the mami where we had some noodles and egg for breakfast. We talked about strategies to ensure our platoon wins trophies. She highlighted some of the social events competition to include dance, drama, cooking competition, Ms Nysc, Ms hot legs, big and bold, pretty face (guys), Mr macho (guys) and some other events. She was making suggestion about who will represent the platoon in each of the events.
"Chifawu can represent us in Ms nysc," she said, referring to my RCCF friend that worked with OBS. I didn't know all the criteria needed for contestants so I asked her to make more enquiries before handing the form to anyone.

"I missed you," she said. That was the first time she had said something deep since after the escapade with the military man.

"I know, I feel the same way too." I informed her.

"I had fun their, even before the military man ca.me and disrupted us." She said.

"I had fun, but it was ruined and I was forced to carry loose s'p'e'rm around." I said and she laughed out. The laughter was so loud that the few people at the canteen looked up strangely at us.

"Is it still there?" She asked.

"Yes."

Liar!

"And I'm feeling heavy with it." I concluded.

"We need to do something about the unfinished business then." She said winking at me.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked as she continued her smile.

She leaned over and whispered something into my ear. . .

Something I was sure could work out. . .

It did work out. . .

4 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
Following earnestly
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by weezii(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
abeg upload another one before 11pm ooo. Biko
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: Following earnestly

Welcome back bro.
weezii: abeg upload another one before 11pm ooo. Biko

What happens by 11pm?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mr mazi.....
I think you're a great writer,
I have always thought this was one of those weird threads till i dared to open it, however, i still think its too x-rated, you are totally giving us a single picture of NYSC camp life. **No be me holy pass sha..
Surprise us with something else. U are the boss, u are the captain.

***observation... Its actually theatre arts in uniport. That's where i finished. wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Imanuelle: Mr mazi.....
I think you're a great writer,
I have always thought this was one of those weird threads till i dared to open it, however, i still think its too x-rated, you are totally giving us a single picture of NYSC camp life. **No be me holy pass sha..

***observation... Its actually theatre arts in uniport. That's where i finished. wink

So as not to derail the thread I will just smile and pass by. Still have charges filed against me angry angry angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
Nice one Mazi
Still as good as ever.....,let the chief update too....it's about time,pls
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Foxy,welcome back
Ur siddon look attitude fits u welli but I wonder for how long...
Peace bro!!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Imanuelle,
U know everything can't exactly be word for word,Mazi gotta throw pple off u know,
there are a lot of inquisitive minds on here...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
dayleke: Foxy,welcome back
Ur siddon look attitude fits u welli but I wonder for how long...
Peace bro!!!!

See... Even you know say e no go last long but for the fact say wetin happen to me happen at the wrongest time, I go just bear am
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Imanuelle: Mr mazi..... , you are totally giving us a single picture of NYSC camp life. **No be me holy pass sha..
Thanks for your input.
I don't really think my uploads are only about sex. I've painted a vivid picture of nysc; camp activities, morning drills, registration, punishments and so on.
Ujchief is an active member of NYSC section of this nairaland and he did invite many of his pals over there to read this thread; especially those preparing for next week camp. He requested that I make it informative and real so his pals from Nysc section will know what to expect at camp. That's one of the reasons I'm taking my time to include all camp activities in this write up.

Thanks again for your input, but there's pretty little I can 'surprise' you with if not for the 'normal' things that happen in camp.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
dayleke: @Imanuelle,
U know everything can't exactly be word for word,Mazi gotta throw pple off u know,
there are a lot of inquisitive minds on here...
^ ^ my fans knows me, especially those that read my first work. Its all about the suspense and the thrillers!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Thanks for your input.
I don't really think my uploads are only about sex. I've painted a vivid picture of nysc; camp activities, morning drills, registration, punishments and so on.
Ujchief is an active member of NYSC section of this nairaland and he did invite many of his pals over there to read this thread; especially those preparing for next week camp. He requested that I make it informative and real so his pals from Nysc section will know what to expect at camp. That's one of the reasons I'm taking my time to include all camp activities in this write up.

Thanks again for your input, but there's pretty little I can 'surprise' you with if not for the 'normal' things that happen in camp.

I totally understand.

You are wonderful.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by temisukanmi(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Wooowwww finally, I am on †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ last page..
I'v bin followin dis thread silently n must confess, Mazi man ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ ar damm toooo gud.. Dis is a nyc piece dat made Mε̲̣̣̣̥ neglect most finz.. N 4 dat middle finger stuf. Ama check it out. . Pls wen is †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ next update? Can't wait!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 5:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
Imanuelle:

I totally understand.

You are wonderful.
Thanks for your criticism. It actually makes me a better writer.

And for the uniport theatre arts dept. keep following this thread; you might as well recognise sonia when I'm done painting her imagegringrin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by dayleke: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
@Don Mazi
U know now,we r not bench warmers,we be superfans....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by phapi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
thums up bru,waiting to see hw dis sex escapades series gonna end,i pray i dont run put BIs
PLS more uPDAtE writer MAZI

am off to twitter....... To cum and read more updates of mazi- dah- super writer
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by phapi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
And for the uniport theatre arts dept. keep following this thread; you might as well recognise sonia when I'm done painting her imagegringrin [/quote]

is sonia gonna b d nxt married victm?
Am begining to change my mind about long distance reltnshp
if truely u said he gonna knw d sonia u talking abt in dis thread after u paint her well*hahahahah LWKMD*
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Thanks for your criticism. It actually makes me a better writer.

And for the uniport theatre arts dept. keep following this thread; you might as well recognise sonia when I'm done painting her imagegringrin

***calls the FBI and puts them on hold**

No wahala.... I'm following... cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by weezii(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Welcome back bro.

What happens by 11pm?
i suppose sharpen my pencil by then nah before sleeping like u did wt ms enoh
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ebukav(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
I nid a sugar mummy guys, am in ebonyi state, hook me up pls 2927bd90 or 08122484509 tanx pals. Nice jop @mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
ebukav: I nid a sugar mummy guys, am in ebonyi state, hook me up pls 2927bd90 or 08122484509 tanx pals. Nice jop @mazi

My grandma is available. She doesn't have a bb but it you drop you twitter handle, I will ask her to hit you up.

Nothing I can't do for my ever esteemed fansgrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

My grandma is available. She doesn't have a bb but it you drop you twitter handle, I will ask her to hit you up.

Nothing I can't do for my ever esteemed fansgrin
You are so funny tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.