Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (736088 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2013
cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:38am On Feb 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:
Ermmmmm.. We 'chatted' about this on this thread before you showed up. Let's give Mazi the benefit of doubt that 'this part of the story is mere fiction' and that he didn't do it. Sleeping with a married is so so wrong and I know (for a fact) that in some parts of Naija, there are CURSES attached to it. I met a friend while serving and she told me that in her village( Isua in ondo state). Any married woman who dares commit adultery will witness all her children dying mysteriously before her very eyes( And then the whole village will mete out punishment on her even after her children are all dead).. HORRIBLE!!
#I hope you didn't do it for real cos there are so many young/single ladies out there.. Like I said before, I want to believe you just wrote that to spice up the story. undecided angry

Please o, you girls are taking this stuff too hard abeg.

Which one come be benefit of doubt??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2013
-
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:45am On Feb 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: grin
Well, I have a confession. Two actually.
I hate addictions and so knowing that this sinful wonderful thread is getting to be an addiction, I took some days off NL. But of course, my break from work comes on thursdays.. So, here I am.. Back to the thread.... Smh for myself! cheesy

Secondly, the middle finger theorem almost put me in TROUBLE.. I checked out the middle finger of a guy at my work place( He has been coming around me for a while now). Lo and behold, his middle finger is LONG, thick and FAT. Mehn, my sinful gentle heart began to wonder how the real thing will look like and knowing that it will put me in trouble... I just had to reduce the number of times I visit this sinful wonderful thread.

So, I didn't mask myself oh! I was absent.

Baby, I will always wait for you on Thursdays
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2013
demiladeola: This is just showcasing wah happens in our society so y wld any1 m derailing dis thread with their personal sentiments??

Thanks bros! I've said it times without numbers. Inasmuch as you're entertained with my work, I still try as much as possibly to paint the picture of what happens in our nysc camps nationwide; but definitely from the perspective of a sex addict that I am.

You guys should be showing small pity that a married woman violated me!

Soon, people will start complaining about the gays I introduced, as if its not found at the camps.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Thanks bros! I've said it times without numbers. Inasmuch as you're entertained with my work, I still try as much as possibly to paint the picture of what happens in our nysc camps nationwide; but definitely from the perspective of a sex addict that I am.

You guys should be showing small pity that a married woman violated me! grin grin grin grin You kill me here

Soon, people will start complaining about the gays I introduced, as if its not found at the camps.

You just read my mind, but worry not, I dey here to defend your arse wink
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Since this is a literary work.. We can as well assume that Mazi didn't sleep with JANE.. and he only included that part in the story to spice it up.. I truly wish he didn't sleep with a married woman anyway.
But, most of those married women ask for S'ex too much when I was in camp and they got caught all the time too.. So they are also to blame. Most of them even lose their RINGS while at it.. It's shameful.

quote author=Foxy_Ultimate]

Please o, you girls are taking this stuff too hard abeg.

Which one come be benefit of doubt??

O baby, that's the same stuff I was talking about. Not to worry sha, I hope Mazi will drill the next married woman he introduced in his story.

Make that Incredible Hulk, Wide Chested, Clean shaved skulled dude wey been dey straff the previous day no approach you Mazi
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Lol @ the bolded.. Mazi, u see why I LOVE you... You are too much oh!
Btw, who is that other moniker that asked you to marry her.. Hope she is joking!!! Cos, I don't want a junior e-wife oh! I like Gluv, and though I want what she has.. She likes me too. Mazi, pls Ur current e-wives are enough for you.. Abi, we nor deh e-satisfy you? Pls tell me oh!

**Falls from pick-up van**

HNB, You too tight, Mazi no be addict, him na FREEEAAAAKKKK grin grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2013
cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: @ the bolded... Seems like I have to check around the basement of my house for my .7, colt, .22 and AK 47...
Pls, henceforth.. No other gal should love MAZI on this forum.. Else, I will start shooting sporadically.
Hian!! Wetin hapun self! shocked

Wetin you wan turn to, here no be jand wey you go dey shoot anyhow ooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Olabixi(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2013
Yea,av bn silently foll diz thread frm d frst page.I 8 to derail,buh @diz point I jst av 2come in...y so much ado abt slpin or nt slpn wiv a maried wman?? Wah abt maried men wiv yung grlz?? Wah abt adultery btwn maried pple??Ltz evn 4gt mayb itz fiction or nt..Dix r tinz dt apen in d society,so y r we dceivin ourslfz?? Dix is a STORY.Pls if u'r nt matured enuf 2comprehend it..LEAV!!!

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2013
-
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

You guys should be showing small pity that a married woman violated me!

It's all about principles and self restraint jare.

Hope you'll be just as open minded when another sex addict gets his freak on with your wifey when your time comes??
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 28, 2013
Olabixi: Yea,av bn silently foll diz thread frm d frst page.I 8 to derail,buh @diz point I jst av 2come in...y so much ado abt slpin or nt slpn wiv a maried wman?? Wah abt maried men wiv yung grlz?? Wah abt adultery btwn maried pple??Ltz evn 4gt mayb itz fiction or nt..Dix r tinz dt apen in d society,so y r we dceivin ourslfz?? Dix is a STORY.Pls if u'r nt matured enuf 2comprehend it..LEAV!!!
thank you so much for this comment. 20000 likes.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Ermmmmm.. We 'chatted' about this on this thread before you showed up. Let's give Mazi the benefit of doubt that 'this part of the story is mere fiction' and that he didn't do it. Sleeping with a married is so so wrong and I know (for a fact) that in some parts of Naija, there are CURSES attached to it. I met a friend while serving and she told me that in her village( Isua in ondo state). Any married woman who dares commit adultery will witness all her children dying mysteriously before her very eyes( And then the whole village will mete out punishment on her even after her children are all dead).. HORRIBLE!!
#I hope you didn't do it for real cos there are so many young/single ladies out there.. Like I said before, I want to believe you just wrote that to spice up the story. lipsrsealed angry

That is sooo true, especially for the Isokos and Urhobos of Delta state.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 28, 2013
Omenuko! Omenuko !! Omenuko eeeeeee!!!!
i ga egbu mmadu eeeee!!!
update please. update sharply.
chai!! dis akuko di too sweet.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:48am On Feb 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

It's all about principles and self restraint jare.

Hope you'll be just as open minded when another sex addict gets his freak on with your wifey when your time comes??

O my my.... Typical with Nigerian women that labels everything as a sin. (wait o, na big sin, adultery and fornication and immorality combined)
But then IshimyLOVE, just flow with the tale, pleeeassseeee (donkey smile)grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 11:49am On Feb 28, 2013
Una too dey serious, so if you all get to know all these that are happening during those 3 weeks and those that carry out the acts , una for the kill corpers everyday.
Abeg HotNaijaBabe and your holy crew , make I enjoy this story till the end. It is happening everywhere , offices , schools, churches , everywhere
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Yeperipa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One chance!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2013
ITbomb: Una too dey serious, so if you all get to know all these that are happening during those 3 weeks and those that carry out the acts , una for the kill corpers everyday.
Abeg HotNaijaBabe and your holy crew , make I enjoy this story till the end. It is happening everywhere , offices , schools, churches , everywhere

Thank God for the kind of brain He deposited in you.

See as all the ladies here dey scream Murder grin grin grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by pcharmin(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2013
My first comment on ds thread ll rather b praises...
Tombs up mazi....gud job..
Second commnt ....rather expressional...
Nt smilin wit mazi >:
boko spirit in ds thread.... Bombin thngz on ma mind...better upload fast mazi....
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ifyeky(m): 11:55am On Feb 28, 2013
MAZI, hehehehehe! I gues d macho guy who showed u d ring must b one of d gay guys u caught d previous night
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2013
tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by teelacruz(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2013
Talking about adultery like it ain't happening in d society abi u think †ђξ under-aged don't even know about it. If u are loosing interest in d story bcoz of that, I guess this thread ain't 4 u and remember; 4 each fan that leaves bcoz of dat weird opinion, 100 will be 'united-in-sin' cheesy with Mazi, so solve d equation
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: I don't appreciate seeing my moniker where it's not needed... Pls!

You no dey vex like this before na... What happened?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
At times like these. . .
I just sit back and watch the tide, as my followers express their valid opinions.
You all are entitled to your opinions, I respect each and everyone of them and I've noted them.

Please, swallow you pride and principle and allow a 'sinner' like me complete my tale.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by phapi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
if truely dis fiction exist in NYSC camp, i pray sanity does nt cum into nySc till i get deir,cos i cant wait to practise dis scope am reading on mazi thread

thumbs up for d erotic story
more update pls *postrating*

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.