Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (735171 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by agabaI23(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

gringringrin go sleep joor

Nwokem! Kedu kwanu?

Thanks.
Nwanna nothing mega. I Di too much. Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda look your back. Another writer is budding, when he blossoms.....no comment
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Allegory(f): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi, I know your fans are insatiable and keep urging you to go faster, but too many typos in the last three updates. Take your time and proof-read. We hate waiting for updates but we aint going nowhere. I'm still in love with you o, hope you still remember that.

biogbolo:

mazi you are a good writer no doubt. But am disappointed with your last update, it is not in my power to judge u. I believe one day u we get married, ba? How will you feel if you found out that d woman you love is cheating on u? One ames
Oh please you and your fellow priests should spare us the nonsense. I'm sure you have slept with more married women than Mazi would do in a lifetime. The only thing Mazi deserves from you is a 'thank you for entertaining us free of charge'. This is a piece of literature and should be treated as such. You can't say what part of the story is fictitious and what part of it is not. Even if it happened real, you already said its not in your power to judge so be quiet already. Smh!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2013
manny4u: Mazi i ve nt commented on ur page dts cos i dnt knw d exact word to describe u wit rada dn 2 say yhu CLASSIC. I and my girlfrnd hv bn readng ur post 2gada and i v nt seen her so keen on a story ds much, i wud b lvn 4 camp nxt week and she tinks am goin to b anoda mazi bt am goin dr to prove ha wrng. Gud wrk bro.

Of course you can do it! Camp is just as bad as I paint it from my perspective; there are still others that come to camp descent and leave descent. Its just that 3 wks of boring activities could tempt you into seeking for lustful entertainment.

But if you engage yourself in camp activities, you might find it very interesting and won't have time to be seeking for or'g'ie's. Some engage in skill learning like bead making etc so as to occupy themselves. Don't forget what the devil does to idle minds. . .

I trust you can make it, its not that difficult.

#...hoping ur gf gets to read these positive inputs I'm making so she will trust you more...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2013
Allegory: Mazi

My run-away love!!! Yea, I noticed the typos too, I must admit, I'm becoming a little bit lazy of late, as regards to editing my work. I sincerely apologise, I will up my game.

I knew one of my fans will bounce on that guy in my defence, just didn't know it would be you.

#...you still didn't hit me up...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2013
biogbolo: mazi you are a good writer no doubt. But am disappointed with your last update, it is not in my power to judge u. I believe one day u we get married, ba? How will you feel if you found out that d woman you love is cheating on u? One ames
mr nah- me-holy-pass, abeg go park jhor.... Or u tink say ur eppa no play away match when e young?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2013
Emperortj93: mr nah- me-holy-pass, abeg go park jhor.... Or u tink say ur eppa no play away match when e young?

hey dude, its nt a matter of mr nah me holy pass, wat is bad is bad. I for example, once i knw a lady is engaged or married, i always try to distance myself a little bit frm dem. Let us nt make it as if sleepin wit married women is a good thing and an in thing. I knw some of u here do sleep wit married women, so any1 dat go in contrary of dat will be look at as a rebel. Abi?
Tidyin married women! Tufiakwa
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2013
abdulkayus:

hey dude, its nt a matter of mr nah me holy pass, wat is bad is bad. I for example, once i knw a lady is engaged or married, i always try to distance myself a little bit frm dem. Let us nt make it as if sleepin wit married women is a good thing and an in thing. I knw some of u here do sleep wit married women, so any1 dat go in contrary of dat will be look at as a rebel. Abi?
Tidyin married women! Tufiakwa

This is an open forum and people should feel free to voice their opinions. I think it's childish to "shout" someone down because their opinions differ from the norm.

@Abdulkayus, good on you for standing up for yourself and refusing to follow the "herd" mentality. You have your opinions and you are rightly justified AND entitled to them.

Mazi_Omenuko:

Choi!!! No wonder I've been searching for members of the Sinners club! So na to dey view as guest una dey nau baa?

Oya, make una unguest una self and post something here; IZUKWU, mikeywise, foxy, lalaosky, laykhorn, hotnaijababe, aunty efe, seun (and all the seun derivatives like seunplus, seunfly, seunsagari, seunplack, seunmalik seunbuzz etc), temi4, sijo, brokoto and the rest.

Stop masking yourselves!

United in sin!!!

You wonder why I choose not to comment here anymore? Really?

Let's just say you know my stand on certain issues and rather than get roasted alive for it by your ardent fans, I chose to keep schtum. Okay?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

You wonder why I choose not to comment here anymore? Really?

Let's just say you know my stand on certain issues and rather than get roasted alive for it by your ardent fans, I chose to keep schtum. Okay?

Okay #...I want you back...# we use to be like Bonnie and Clyde!!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 7:49am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

No. angry
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

No. angry
C'mon!!! Don't be like that! With your strict intolerance you can always re-direct me whenever I tend to go astray!

Aren't we supposed to be "Uniting -In- Sin?"
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 8:03am On Feb 28, 2013
^^ Thankfully, my membership of that club don expire.

I shall not be renewing it anymore as I've er...seen the light! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 28, 2013
Jst joined NL and i startd readin dis thread ystd *stayd up all nite* cudnt stop........ Infact MAZI wil u marry me? Damn ure gud!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Thankfully, my membership of that club don expire.

I shall not be renewing it anymore as I've er...seen the light! embarassed lipsrsealed

I will miss you! So long, farewell!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Br3nd4: Infact MAZI wil u marry me? Damn ure gud!

I will think about itgrin

#...did you read the part where the ugly one described me as "poor"...#
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by FoxyUltimate(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh...................

Mazi has done it again, this suspense no go kill me oooooooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I will think about itgrin

#...did you read the part where the ugly one described me as "poor"...#
*singin* as long as u love me, we cud b starvin, we cud be homeless, we cud b broke-justin bieber.. *winks*

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 8:22am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

I will miss you! So long, farewell!

cheesy cheesy

Hmmm....

You nor try at all sef. shocked shocked

Shebi you nor know say this na the point where you suppose dey appeal for ma return??

cool tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2013
^ ^
Mazi_Omenuko:
C'mon!!! Don't be like that! With your strict intolerance you can always re-direct me whenever I tend to go astray!

Aren't we supposed to be "Uniting -In- Sin?"

Mazi_Omenuko:

In case you missed those posts above
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by swtdarling(f): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2013
so mazi, are u saying that u no longer a sex addict?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^

In case you missed those posts above

Eh...even so...

Say it again tongue cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Br3nd4: *singin* as long as u love me, we cud b starvin, we cud be homeless, we cud b broke-justin bieber.. *winks*

Abasi mbong!!! If you were a guy and I was a girl, I'd be tripping all over for you now!
Damn!!! You've got talent! You really belong here, don't be a stranger, you've got talent.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2013
swtdarling: so mazi, are u saying that u no longer a sex addict?

Wish I stopped being one! It keeps getting worse by the day!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Ifilinwa(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2013
Haba Mazi, all this derailing?? Thot u updated something!!! #devil's face
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by swtdarling(f): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Wish I stopped being one! It keeps getting worse by the day!

grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Abasi mbong!!! If you were a guy and I was a girl, I'd be tripping all over for you now!
Damn!!! You've got talent! You really belong here, don't be a stranger, you've got talent.
cheesy
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by zasika(m): 8:48am On Feb 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: BLOOD ON JESUS ON YOU ALL/I COVER YOU WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS .
JESUS STILL LOVES YOU
BLOOD ON JESUS kwa? O di egwu. SMH

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2013
grin grin grin
zasika:
BLOOD ON JESUS kwa? O di egwu. SMH
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ulster: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2013
abdulkayus: bt Mazi, i was disappointed wit ur last post. Sleepin wit a married woman no matter d situation is a no no for me. Some peeps may pick up d idea frm here dat there is notin wrong in it. Bt remember nemesis always follow up. I enjoy ur story sha bt sleepin wit a married woman has make me reduce d top notch i hav for dis thread.
Its my opinion.

Thanks, I totally agree with you.....Mazi should've put a twist to the plot somehow, and avoid sleeping with her.....she is someone's pride, and I take exception for my pride to be violated even if its vulnerable. My notch for the story has reduced greatly!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by clockwise(m): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2013
MAZI u dey make my body shake ooooo. more update ooo
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2013
ulster:

Thanks, I totally agree with you.....Mazi should've put a twist to the plot somehow, and avoid sleeping with her.....she is someone's pride, and I take exception for my pride to be violated even if its vulnerable. My notch for the story has reduced greatly!
sum peepz either don't know that this is fiction or just refuse to acknowledge the fact that it is fiction. This is just showcasing wah happens in our society so y wld any1 b derailing dis thread with their personal sentiments??

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:23am On Feb 28, 2013
Assaya, Assaya, why you no go zamfara!

Bloody he-diiooottsss!!!

Day 12 - Saturday

I was beginning to resent my platoon leader role. It meant I must be at every morning parade. Camp was not all that strict again as corpers easily dodged the parades and lectures by remaining at their hostels even as the military men blow the biggle. They just hide under the bunks until the military men leave for the parade ground.
I had to be on the ground every morning to take attendance and attend to stuffs that needed my attention.

I left the hostel grudgingly while most of the corpers found their favourite hide-outs and waited for the coast to be clear.
The devotion was made as usual, announcements were made and the parade commenced.

Corpers that were selected to march from each platoon was merged up together to form a team while the military men trained them to the tune of the band with the trumpets dictating their pace. They were near perfection as they marched in same accord. The camp commandant was available to witness and direct proceedings. No one dare leaves the parade ground while the camp commandant was there, but after he left, those that were not part of the marching crew found their way to nearby shops and joint.

"Where's my ring?"

I didn't need to look back to know who was asking.

I couldn't find the ring last night, I didn't even border searching after witnessing the strangest e.r'o'ti'c scene last night.

Nope! That was not an er.o.t.ic scene, that was a strange disgusting scene; at least to me and the ugly one. It was obvious he was more disturbed than I was at the scene as he kept motioning to me that we should advance towards the spot and do something.

After crawling up secretly to the sinful spot last night with the ugly one, we saw two corpers making out. It wouldn't have been disturbing if they were just two corpers; they were of same sex!

It wouldn't have been so annoying if the same sex corpers were female; they were male!

Gays!

***** For the interest of those who would consider it disgusting, I would skip the annoying details *******

The ugly one was visibly furious as he kept giving me signals that we should advance towards them. I didn't know why he wanted to go and confront them, but I bluntly rejected the idea.

I weighed them up and realised they were physically well built and just one of them could take us both. The smell of weed still hovering in the air indicated that they've been smoking for some time. How on earth were we going to confront two adults in that kind of scenario?
Finally, he heeded to my advice and we left. He insisted that we mobilise some corpers and come back with them. We had to negotiate through dark places and corners to avoid being caught outside during lights out on our way back. By the time we got back to the hostel, it was obvious that mobilising people and going back there was going to be a futile exercise.

He kept talking about it that night, insisting that we should have confronted them. I tried making him reason along with me. There's no way those guys are going to let us intimidate them, much more catching them and exposing them to the authorities. Once they picture that it was just we both, they will certainly fight back and it could get ugly. Worst still, if they are able to subdue us, they may turn the table around and claim we were the gay guys and they were the ones that caught us.

"Where is my ring!"

The voice brought me back to reality and I turned to see an angry pair of eyes, fixed on an angry face staring at me.

The sinful spot is not too far from there, I could just stroll to the place and search for the rings. I prayed silently that I find them their.

"I carried it with me all through yesterday searching for you." I replied. I was with it and didn't see her. She shouldn't expect me to be carrying it around with me.

"Where is it now?" She asked.

"In my hostel." I replied.

"I will wait for you here while you go and bring them to me." She concluded.

"I can't go back to the hostel unless I finish with what I'm doing here!" I informed her. If she wasn't going to wait, then she should get lost!

Although I didn't tell her that.

She looked at me as if weighing me up, then she left.

I wanted to ask for her number so I can call her and give her the ring back when I find it.

Sonia, the dancer leading the dance and cultural group came up to me. She asked why I didn't call again as I promised and I used the excess camp activities as an excuse. She briefed me how far they are going with the practise.

"We are performing this night, alongside platoons 1, 3 and 4." She informed.
I was yet to see the time table for the drama and dance competitions.

"Hope you will be there to watch us?" She asked.

"I will be there to watch you." I told her and she smiled.

"Just put on your dancing shoes, we are going to rock your world!" She said as she demonstrated some of her dance steps. I clapped for her as she did this.

"You really love dancing," I commented.

"Yea, I love dancing, acting and any form of stage performance. That's what I was trained to be, an entertainer."

"I hope you win us that trophy today." I requested.

"Its a long shot, but its not ending this evening. Its just the qualifications. The two finalist will perform live during camp social night next week." She informed me.

After the talk with sonia, I called jane and she told me she was at the hostel. She didn't come out for the parade.

I carefully advanced towards the sinful spot. I was going to check on the ring. I was hopeful it will be there.

I got there and couldn't find it. I searched around all the hidden corners but it was no where to be found. After a long thorough search, I gave up. I sat on the log thinking what I was going to do next.

"Looking for this?"

I turned towards the direction of the voice.

It was a huge guy with broad shoulders. Dark and heavily built with very visible macho chest. His heard was glittering as he had shoved all the hairs like a prisoner.

Above all, he was holding a shining ring on his extended arms. . .

It was the ring I was looking for. . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 28, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.