Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

118enny's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 118enny's Profile / 118enny's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Pics:EFCC Arrests People Responsible For Dollar Crisis by 118enny: 8:25am On Mar 21
The arrest is inconsequential,as far as the economic indicators doesn't reflect.Naira will recovery max. @#1360 per dollarThe arrest is inconsequential,as far as the economic indicators doesn't reflect.Naira will recovery max. @#1360 per dollar...
Politics / Re: Why Buhari did not Implement Orosanye Report - Ex-Minister, Adebayo Shittu by 118enny: 3:49pm On Mar 09
You think this people are normal? We have been ruled by mad people for a long time.You think this people are normal? We have been ruled by mad people for a long time....
Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron by 118enny: 10:19pm On Feb 27
Just imagine... The Guardian of the world at their best again. As if they care about people.Just imagine... The Guardian of the world at their best again. As if they care about people....

1 Like

Food / Re: Rising production cost: Bakers Begin Nationwide Strike On February 27 by 118enny: 1:19pm On Feb 14
WAHALA FOR BREAD CONSUMERS AND PASTRY PRODUCTSWAHALA FOR BREAD CONSUMERS AND PASTRY PRODUCTS...
Religion / Re: TB Joshua: Youtube Deletes Emmanuel TV Channel by 118enny: 1:49pm On Feb 02
This 2024 hot for tb joshua o Them just dey bomb am from all angleThis 2024 hot for tb joshua o Them just dey bomb am from all angle...
Politics / Re: Those Parading Themselves As Ezendigbo Risk 2 Years Imprisonment – Lagos State by 118enny: 2:18pm On Jan 22
Ok naOk na...

1 Like

Religion / Re: International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos by 118enny: 9:00pm On Jan 03
RubbishRubbish...
Politics / Re: Nigeria Will Bounce Back In A Couple Of Months – Shettima by 118enny: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
APC should stop all these statements because we have heard enough from Buhari admin already...APC should stop all these statements because we have heard enough from Buhari admin already......

1 Like

Crime / Re: Missing Amina Muktar Found In Orphanage by 118enny: 11:52am On Dec 07, 2023
I thought skull miners have relocated to MinnaGlory to GodI thought skull miners have relocated to MinnaGlory to God...
Politics / Re: M by 118enny: 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Another topic raised by oduduwpigs to creat chaos. Even if they are not ibos, it's your opinion. Proceed to your cursed territory to keep human head hunting live.Another topic raised by oduduwpigs to creat chaos. Even if they are not ibos, it's your opinion. Proceed to your cursed territory to keep human head hunting live....
Politics / Re: My Experience With Vote Buying In Akwa Ibom State. by 118enny: 11:19am On Mar 19, 2023
You are still very naive about Nigeria politics, that’s why I always tell people to leave the scene if you can’t stand the heat.You are still very naive about Nigeria politics, that’s why I always tell people to leave the scene if you can’t stand the heat....
Politics / Re: Ayo Fayose On Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour's Candidacy by 118enny: 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Same you that will start shouting one Nigeria when the Igbos start protesting for Biafra One Nigeria indeed Same you that will start shouting one Nigeria when the Igbos start protesting for Biafra One Nigeria indeed ...
Celebrities / Re: Omah Lay Calls Out Ex-Lover (Video) by 118enny: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
This guy is just being very petty.If she lost you then bear in mind that you also lost her.Move on with your life and stop making stupid videos over something that should be considered bygones This guy is just being very petty.If she lost you then bear in mind that you also lost her.Move on with your life and stop making stupid videos over something that should be considered bygones ...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Meets Kano State Labour Party Governorship Candidate, Bashir Ishaq by 118enny: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2023
See your village oracle See your village oracle ...
Crime / Re: Christopher Ohizu: Gunmen Kidnap Chairman After Razing His House In Imo by 118enny: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sports / Re: Gareth Bale Retires From Football At 33 by 118enny: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2023
I didn't even read the whole epistle but to see him retiring from international and club football hurts my feelingI didn't even read the whole epistle but to see him retiring from international and club football hurts my feeling...
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Addreses Bayelsa Traditional Rulers, Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by 118enny: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2022
God bless NIGERIA......God bless the incoming PRESIDENT Mr Peter ObiGod bless NIGERIA......God bless the incoming PRESIDENT Mr Peter Obi...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Breaking; Gunmen Kill 184 Soldiers In Ambush Attack At Abakaliki by 118enny: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2022
[/b][color=#990000] fake news [b][/b][color=#990000] fake news [b]...
Politics / Re: Man Empties Bank Account For Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Organization by 118enny: 9:47am On Nov 30, 2022
JAGABAN is the next presidentJAGABAN is the next president...
Health / Re: Monica Eimunjeze Appointed As NAFDAC Acting DG by 118enny: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Seriously oSeriously o...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Ignores Presidential Debate, Attends Friend’s Birthday Nearby by 118enny: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2022
He's not fit 4 d jobVote Peter obi and baba Ahmed dattiHe's not fit 4 d jobVote Peter obi and baba Ahmed datti...
Politics / Re: Kogi To Take Dangote To Court Over Obajana Cement Ownership by 118enny: 6:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Forget the messenger. No one likes Yahaya Bello, but follow the narratives.Forget the messenger. No one likes Yahaya Bello, but follow the narratives....
Politics / Re: Yahaya Bello Visits Flood's IDP Camps, Reiterate Commitment by 118enny: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Not like they really care for the people affected only for the gram”they’ll still cash out. Obi Datti the only goal.Not like they really care for the people affected only for the gram”they’ll still cash out. Obi Datti the only goal....
Romance / Re: Every Girl Dream Man by 118enny: 7:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Here you are wishing him death like your God but reporting me to the mods for mocking your God,lolSee hypocrisy,town crier.Here you are wishing him death like your God but reporting me to the mods for mocking your God,lolSee hypocrisy,town crier....
Travel / Re: Man Attempting To Cross Into Italy By Sea From Libya Changes His Mind (Video) by 118enny: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is a big risk, even getting to Libya.I wish you all the bestThis is a big risk, even getting to Libya.I wish you all the best...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) by 118enny: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola TinubuGod Bless Federal Republic of NigeriaGod Bless Incoming President Bola TinubuGod Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria...
Politics / Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by 118enny: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!...
Family / Re: Evil Spirits In Marriage; What Should I Do by 118enny: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Amen.Amen....
Politics / Re: Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki by 118enny: 10:31am On Jul 17, 2022
APC failure have started ....APC failure have started .......
Politics / Re: Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free by 118enny: 6:41am On Jul 07, 2022
So murch different stories from different media.So murch different stories from different media....
Politics / Re: So Peter Obi Is Truly An Osu by 118enny: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
You do know he got in through a supreme court ruling .You do know he got in through a supreme court ruling ....
Crime / Re: Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic by 118enny: 2:09am On Jul 18, 2021
sad

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.