Stats: 3,152,251 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor (84133 Views)

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras / #ENDSARS: Only White Paper Report Can Confirm Alleged Lekki Killing – CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Kog45(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
sweetjohn:
All na Yoruba Muslims... Hahahahaha...
I have been telling people that Tinubu is being used as a means to infiltrate the south west and turn the whole of south west into Islamic extremist where Boko Haram will open their branch in south west. But thank God for the emergence of Peter Obi, if not we will be left with only the option of the Fulani
When did Yoruba turned to Ebira.... it's some of you that will not let average Nigerian vote for gentleman Peter Obi.

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Dwana96(m): 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Don't tell me they are still alive to face any judge
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Christistruth00: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
May ugly and evil ebira tribe die untimely if this news is true

Face the Suspected Criminals and not their Tribe
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Roozzaay(m): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wetin Ojo dey find for ISWAP? wink wink kee them all undecided
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Wintertime: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
simply22:

Somebody somewher will believe this story!
"Idris Ojo was arrested in Ayetoro, Ondo State on Sunday, August 7"
So that IDRIS OJO man planned and executed such massive massacre of people WORSHIPING IN A CHURCH, ending the lives of at least 45 people all at one time, and remained in Aiyetoro, Ondo State? Right in the very clear view of the public? Aiyetoro is a popular town in Ondo State according to people. Well it may be so.
Even Osama, after executing the Sept 11, he hid himself within a very close proximity of an army barrack!
How much less this Idris Ojo man!
Ok.

They know
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Tisham20(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just kill them and let move on may the soul of the departed Rest In Peace
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by justmondris: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Do we really need fear to lose faith in this stupid government and all the stupid politicians in Nigeria?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by indigenous234(f): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tepid.....

tesppidd:
If they had shown you that you would have asked for video of them inside the church or video if them when they were planning the attack.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by frog12: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
who are you talking about?

Moh247:
Kogi State is gone... Because of Presidency he allowed all sort to use his state as lunch pad
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
REGARDLESS OF THEIR TRIBES, THEY ARE OF THE SAME RELIGIOUS FAITH. I VE NEVER HEARD OF A CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS GROUP.

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by frog12: 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
who are the killers?

Putinofrussia:
Lies..
Why didnt they allow Amotekun give out their names when they were arrested.
Everybody knows who the killers are..
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by jamace(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
We know the tribe and religion involved in terrorism in Nigeria. These Kogi boys arrested are mere mercenaries, soldiers of fortune, working for personal gains.

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by diplomat058(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tisham20:
Just kill them and let move on may the soul of the departed Rest In Peace

If they kill them right away, how do we investigate their intelligence networks, geopolitical distribution and modes of recruitment/motivation/operations? If we don't get to the bottom of these, those yet to be apprehended, can easily plan another attack.

I wish Yorùbá region could just separate from this godforsaken Country and become a sovereign prosperity that we are meant to be.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nejy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Currently typing from the village. The four people that got arrested or would i rather say kidnapped? by the security agents at night on August 1st, 2022 (Barely 2 days after the school they are all students and members of held their graduation ceremony) from Eika-Ohizenyi, "I swear to God" are innocents. Two of them are ss two students going to ss three (Teenagers o), One is an apprentice in a drug store at Inoziomi and the other one which is the oldest of them popularly called Labman is a lab technician who doubled as a secretary to the school. I'm bewildered when I saw their names as the master mind of the OWO terrorist attack. And this have further make me lose trust in our security agents (They lack credibility, walahi). The name of the Village is Eika-Ohizenyi (Google map can help you if you want to verify) in Okehi LGA of Kogi State.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by middlebelter(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
So it's Kogi people that attacked owo church

So unfortunate

May the dead continue to rest in the bossom of God almighty

Sad, very sad, but please only one section of Kogi state. They are from the Governor's Senatorial district. Not all parts of Kogi state is involved.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Christistruth00: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
APOSTLECHUMA:
REGARDLESS OF THEIR TRIBES, THEY ARE OF THE SAME RELIGIOUS FAITH. I VE NEVER HEARD OF A CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS GROUP.

Try IPOB

They were born in Christian Communities
Though in reality they are Traditional Ritualists
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Nejy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lets not always be quick to condemn people, we might just be sinning against someone we don't even know. I'm so weak with this news but I know with the permission of Allah they are going to be vindicated. I wonder how someone that believes in education be called an ISWAP. This Labman is currently about to start his masters in JPTS o. Where were they caught? Right in their homes (I swear). Does ISWAP lives among people while they knew they are targets? Our security agents are fast losing it and I pray the real culprits of the OWO massacre are caught and judged because this is how it is likely going to end while the real culprits will continue to carry out more vicious attacks. And one keeps wondering why we are not winning the war against Boko Haram.

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by mvem(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
badoh:
I laugh in police language. These names seems unbelievable. Yoruba's that I know can't coordinate such attack against their own people, they value human lives to some extent. The military should probe further to get the real culprits.
kogi people ?

What of the ebiras etc
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by thuxzwda1: 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stupid country......And the names of the boko haram sponsors should be released with immediate effect.... grin
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Theoarhics: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
With all these Muslim names and criminals they still want to promote muslim muslim ticket. They want to turn this country to terrorism capital of the world. APC u too do sha Never again. God forbid bad thing

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Valkrie: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
politicoNG:

https://ait.live/breaking-masterminds-of-terrorist-attack-on-owo-catholic-church-arrested-in-joint-operation/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7272129/cds-gen-leo-irabor-suspects

The issue with ebira people is deep....!!! Too many bastered there both the ones that know their father and the ones that don't...!!

The decadence in kogi Central is mostly championed and multiplied by their women...they can get pregnant for any bloody person they see without even knowing his background...!!

Further too many idle hands there...most of the riots in the northern universities then in the eighties are been led by mostly ebira boys of kogi central extraction....!!! If ISWAP would ever gain foot in kogi it would be in kogi central and its gradually coming to light now...!!

Kogi una sorry oh...!!!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by IamANigerianMan: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thinkam:
Those names are ISWAP members, for those that believe their tribes are alien to terrorism.

Even though I believe some names were obviously left out to push a narrative, but still if the CDS could only publish these names the governor of Ondo state was in on protecting the names of other perpetrators
40% members of ISWAP are Ibira... Remember their Abu Qaqa , those terrorist that invaded Kuje lectured in Ibira. I would tell you more than that..for security reason.

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Alba3: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Addme:
At last their identities are finally released.
But these names..mmmmm

They are all Ebiras
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by rollywise(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
There's no truth in the news and there's no news on the truth. Such a pity whenever I see Nigerian news I always have this strong feeling there's a big lie somewhere
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Valkrie: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nejy:
Currently typing from the village. The guys that got arrested or would i rather say kidnapped? by the security agents at night on August 1st, 2022 (Barely 2 days after the school they are all students and members of held their graduation ceremony) "I swear to God" are innocent. Two of them are ss two students going to ss three (Teenagers o), One is an apprentice in a drug store at Inoziomi and the other one which is the oldest of them popularly called Labman is a lab technician who doubled as a secretary to the school. I'm bewildered when I saw their names as the master mind of the OWO terrorist attack. And this have further make me lose trust in our security agents (They lack credibility, walahi). The name of the Village is Eika-Ohizenyi (Google map can help you if you want to verify) in Okehi LGA of Kogi State.

Madam..you have no idea how far a criminal can go to hide himself...!! The security people won't just pick on them without some connection....let the investigation ends before you call them innocent...!!!

You yourself know what your boys are capable of doing so pls just chill for now till we all hear the end story...!!

There is a reason your governor established a military outpost there...!!
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Bbdiyya: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Authoreety:
Vote LABOUR party and see how this rubbish will die a natural death
Are you implying that you are responsible for all that's happening and you're planning to stop as soon as labour party came into power?
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by Alba3: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
securitywatch50:
Ojo joined hands to gather with Hausa/Fulani to attack his Kingsman,

What a wicked world

Crime has no tribe

We move eeeeeeeeee.
A lot of Ebiras bear Ojo and some other Yoruba names. The arrested attackers are all Ebiras.

Ebiras also made up majority of Ansaru terrorist group.
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by servercodes001: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wintertime:
Liars

Lying Season

Pick any random names

I don't believe this crap
Desperately want them to be Fulani
They’re not
You can choke to death
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by LegalWolf: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
politicoNG:

https://ait.live/breaking-masterminds-of-terrorist-attack-on-owo-catholic-church-arrested-in-joint-operation/

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7272129/cds-gen-leo-irabor-suspects

Gerrard59 my good old Fulaphobe! What do you have to say to this? You hate us - the Fulani - so much and you’ll definitely be blind to this section.

When we told you that the whole Fulani story is not true, you called us names. You tagged us for everything evil under the sun. If you are not an hypocrite, come out and say your mind under this thread
Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by TMwise1942: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
See as this fulanis take talk say na kogi people and people believe them all of una way believe them na ewu una bi

Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by 118enny: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Danjuma: If I Talk About Nigeria, Nobody Will Sleep Again / Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash As Members Turn Guns Against Each Other. Many Killed / Photos Of Saraki's Property In Ikoyi That Court Orders Him To Forfeit