Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (658630 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
ok thanks

ogakpatakpata: .

Depending on market forces, it fluctuates between #43 to #44 (naira), as at today the 16th of November '2013, it was 43.21 dirhams to 1naira.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:34am On Nov 17, 2013
leopower: i am glad being here, i read all post word for word. very informative. ogakpatakpata & DR dre well done, justi4jesu i see u too.
i av been nursing the ambition of getting to dubai or qatar but being reserved & doing my findings.
which ever country i touch ground i will love to contact u guys.

Goood to know. You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:36am On Nov 17, 2013
samee72: @henrimoto my bro, i'm fine and coping with the weather well, i guess you are too, @house @igwe and Justi greetings to you all please can you give me the current rate of dirham to naira? thanks

Greetings to you too samee72. Hope you are doing good?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:27am On Nov 17, 2013
Dubai Cv (Simple format.)

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by coldwater(m): 3:35am On Nov 17, 2013
;DOgak and his lolo Justi4jesu , una welldone.. Keep up the good work. I should also be in Dubai by January for a training. I'll be in touch with you..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2013
Here is the Dubai simple Cv format.

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 3:43am On Nov 17, 2013
coldwater: ;DOgak and his lolo Justi4jesu , una welldone.. Keep up the good work. I should also be in Dubai by January for a training. I'll be in touch with you..

@coldwater, you are welcome. Thanks and will be expecting you..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 17, 2013
coldwater: ;DOgak and his lolo Justi4jesu , una welldone.. Keep up the good work. I should also be in Dubai by January for a training. I'll be in touch with you..

Welcome on board, expecting your arrival.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:23am On Nov 17, 2013
samee72: ok thanks

You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 6:57am On Nov 17, 2013
justi4jesu: Here is the Dubai simple Cv format.

you kept your word. THANKS
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2013
jerrymania:

you kept your word. THANKS

Sure.. You are welcome.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2013
justi4jesu:

Sure.. You are welcome.

what of a case of no previous work experience?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2013
jerrymania:

Then leave it blank...But am sure you were posted somewhere for your primary assignment, (Nysc). You can fill it up there.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2013
jerrymania:

A quick addition to what has been suggested so far, avoid putting too many details on the CV, some of the CV's l have seen with some of our guys here is too lengthy and l have had cause to tell them to delete so many things, mind you so many candidates are also sending CV to wherever you choose to send it to, and some HRM might not really have that time to read a bogus CV especially if they have hundreds of applicants on their job portals, make it as simple as you can, as long as it captures the essentials you are good to go.

lastly,if possible, add the phone contacts of friends & family members you have in the UAE, so that in -case they desperately need you, they can contact your point man in the UAE, a forumite based in Nigeria did same few weeks ago and used another forumite based here, he was shortlisted for a position, and guess which number they called, it was the UAE cell contact, and the forumite based here called the the other guy in Nigeria, who eventually called the company and they are waiting for his arrival....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ ogapatakpata gud afternoon sir, that contact u gave me is not going since that time. The line is switch off
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by samee72(f): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm good Justi, thanks for asking

justi4jesu:

Greetings to you too samee72. Hope you are doing good?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
pls house i want to knw maybe if that 1 month visa expire, person can still renew it in uae.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
namqul: @ ogapatakpata gud afternoon sir, that contact u gave me is not going since that time. The line is switch off

Really , that is the only number l have,maybe he must have change his number, beside, your second question has been answered regarding extension of your 1month visa, take your time and read instead of asking same questions repeatedly.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 1:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
I have read everytin but what i see is u hav to go out of uae to renew it. I see som people goint to kenya to renew?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
namqul: I have read everytin but what i see is u hav to go out of uae to renew it. I see som people goint to kenya to renew?

If you have indeed read the thread as you claimed, you would have seen where it was stated that you can only re-new the 1month extendable visit/tourist visa in the UAE before it expires, it can be done 2 or 3days before it expires, nobody goes to kenya to renew visa, they only go there for exit, and it is not advisable to go to kenya now for exit due to the security challenges they currently have as a result of the terrorist attack on a shopping mall, and if you do, prepare to be detained and possibly be deported to Nigeria from there. l still emphasise, take your time and read backwards.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by chuksbogus: 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
ogakpatakpata and co am very impressed at what you guys are doing here. pls am planning to apply for a canada visa but want to have a travel experience and at least have a visa on my passport before applying am looking at traveling to Dubai and staying for 3days.I may be staying in a hotel or if there are better options. pls how do I go about getting Dubai visa for that short time and at what range is d flight ticket to and fro.how much do u think I should budget.thanks to u all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
chuksbogus: ogakpatakpata and co am very impressed at what you guys are doing here. pls am planning to apply for a canada visa but want to have a travel experience and at least have a visa on my passport before applying am looking at traveling to Dubai and staying for 3days.I may be staying in a hotel or if there are better options. pls how do I go about getting Dubai visa for that short time and at what range is d flight ticket to and fro.how much do u think I should budget.thanks to u all.

Contact Etihad airlines with this number: +23412120231 & +2348099122384 or Emirate airlines with this number +23412717600. Both airlines will tell you their requirements, cost of ticket and all you need to know about your trip to the UAE.I will also suggest you take your time and read backwards on the thread, all your questions has been answered several times by different contributors. Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
namqul: I have read everytin but what i see is u hav to go out of uae to renew it. I see som people goint to kenya to renew?
@namqul.....how are you? its been a while. you are such a funny dude..lolzzzz.. how did you read your own? happy sunday to you ? i hope you were not watching tom & jerry cartoon on tv., while you were reading ...lolzzz
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
@dr. dre. happy sunday to you sir. the honourable VC. of shokoloko......... university! how are you doing sir ? hope the weather over there has been fair to you sir ?....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2013
henrimoto: @namqul.....how are you? its been a while. you are such a funny dude..lolzzzz.. how did you read your own? happy sunday to you ? i hope you were not watching tom & jerry cartoon on tv., while you were reading ...lolzzz

Lol I was wondering the same thing.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
plz did anyone expirence dis why trying to check ur visa application may be is ready from etihad website.......i got dis wen i track my visa application...NO MATCH FOUND....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
dapelua: plz did anyone expirence dis why trying to check ur visa application may be is ready from etihad website.......i got dis wen i track my visa application...NO MATCH FOUND....

I think it is not yet ready.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dammy1985: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hi, the gurus in the house, I will be glad if you can be kind enough and take your time to read my questions and give me useful advise. My questions goes thus; (1) Is it necessary I attest my O'LEVEL, ND & HND results before coming to dubai since it is only menial jobs that are available to nigerians overthere? (2) It is only the ND certificate that is ready in my school, both the O'LEVEL and HND are notification of results. The question is; will the ministry of foreign affairs & UAE embassy recognize both for attestation? (3) I am using combined i.e 2 O'level results with D7 in english. My question is; is it adviceable to include this on my cv? And can I attest the two o'level results? Pls, I need your response Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
dammy1985: Hi, the gurus in the house, I will be glad if you can be kind enough and take your time to read my questions and give me useful advise. My questions goes thus; (1) Is it necessary I attest my O'LEVEL, ND & HND results before coming to dubai since it is only menial jobs that are available to nigerians overthere? (2) It is only the ND certificate that is ready in my school, both the O'LEVEL and HND are notification of results. The question is; will the ministry of foreign affairs & UAE embassy recognize both for attestation? (3) I am using combined i.e 2 O'level results with D7 in english. My question is; is it adviceable to include this on my cv? And can I attest the two o'level results? Pls, I need your response Thanks

l beg your pardon, Nigerians are not only doing menial jobs here in the UAE,we have so many Nigerians working in supervisory and senior management positions in different sectors of the UAE economy, secondly, we have addressed the issue of attestation several times in the forum, attest it if you can in Nigeria or you do the attestation here with the Nigeria embassy in the UAE, attestation of certificates is not really a big deal, so many guys are working in the UAE without attestation, lastly, include all your certificates in your CV.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
@dammy1985...go to any WAEC office in your state and collect your waec certificate (go with a copy of your statement of result)you go hold like 3k. naira. do you reside in lasgidi ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
dammy1985: Hi, the gurus in the house, I will be glad if you can be kind enough and take your time to read my questions and give me useful advise. My questions goes thus; (1) Is it necessary I attest my O'LEVEL, ND & HND results before coming to dubai since it is only menial jobs that are available to nigerians overthere? (2) It is only the ND certificate that is ready in my school, both the O'LEVEL and HND are notification of results. The question is; will the ministry of foreign affairs & UAE embassy recognize both for attestation? (3) I am using combined i.e 2 O'level results with D7 in english. My question is; is it adviceable to include this on my cv? And can I attest the two o'level results? Pls, I need your response Thanks

Why don't you go and get your original certificate from Waec or Neco. Its not only menial jobs you can get here in dubai so dont have that mindset. Whether you attest your certificate or not, it only depends on the position you could get when you get here and it might be an added advantage. But it is not a must to do it. People just do it to be on the safe side and avoid the headache of attestation after leaving nigeria incase the company requests for it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dammy1985: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ogakpatakpata, justi4jesu and henrimo. I don't know how to thank you for the quick respons... May God bless u. YOU GUYS DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE HND NOTIFICATION OF RESULT, THE CERTIFICATE IS NOT READY IN SCH. Can it be attested? What are the involved steps for applying @ www.dubizzle.com. Uploadind of cv etc. Thanks once again

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.