Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (661344 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
henrimoto: @dr. dre. happy sunday to you sir. the honourable VC. of shokoloko......... university! how are you doing sir ? hope the weather over there has been fair to you sir ?....
Happy Sunday to u too sir. Weather is okay. Just some drizzling earlier in the day.

@ Ogakpatakpata
Good afternoon sir. Trust u are fine.

Blessed week to everyone
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
[quote author=dammy1985]@ogakpatakpata, justi4jesu and henrimo. I don't know how to thank you for the quick respons... May God bless u. YOU GUYS DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE HND NOTIFICATION OF RESULT, THE CERTIFICATE IS NOT READY IN SCH. Can it be attested? What are the involved steps for applying @ www.dubizzle.com. Uploadind of cv etc. Thanks once again

The link below should guide you proper on what to do, go and read that thread

1)https://www.nairaland.com/566958/authenticity-documents-ministry-foreign-affairs/2#17494432. Yes, it can be attested.

2)For Dubizzle job portal, follow all the instructions, register, fill in all the details, upload your CV and start applying for jobs, if you have facebook account, then dubizzle shouldn't be a big issue for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dr. Dre:

Happy Sunday to u too sir. Weather is okay. Just some drizzling earlier in the day.

@ Ogakpatakpata
Good afternoon sir. Trust u are fine.

Blessed week to everyone

@Dr.Dre...........quite a while, l am fine and trust same with you, hope the winter has also started in Qatar?............why is comedian henrimoto ascribing you to be the VC of university of shokolo, is that a new university in Qatar?.........and what are the requirements for doing a post graduate course?........how much is the tuition?....hope l will be given exemptions since l have some degrees and professional qualifications already?...... please let me know so l can apply to take an online course to relax during this winter. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
henrimoto: @namqul.....how are you? its been a while. you are such a funny dude..lolzzzz.. how did you read your own? happy sunday to you ? i hope you were not watching tom & jerry cartoon on tv., while you were reading ...lolzzz
@ my oga henrymoto una dey try oo, i just sideline dey read evrytin but u knw this tin is too much to handle somhow, expecially 4 dose of us wey be chronic hustle 4 lag. What happen is that i dey sideline dey watch dis movie wey dey go on in dubai incase anytime i get there na make i just blow b the tin oo. Many thanks 2 u henrimoto, ogapaktapata, monchuchu, dr dre and those vital ones wey i no fit rememba there names i say thank u oo
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
ogakpatakpata: .

lastly,if possible, add the phone contacts of friends & family members you have in the UAE, so that in -case they desperately need you, they can contact your point man in the UAE, a forumite based in Nigeria did same few weeks ago and used another forumite based here, he was shortlisted for a position, and guess which number they called, it was the UAE cell contact, and the forumite based here called the the other guy in Nigeria, who eventually called the company and they are waiting for his arrival....

Thanks Oga.but about having a contact in UAE on my c.v is out if reach for me now as i dont have any body there. what do you propose, as i'm about working on my c.v.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
jerrymania:

Thanks Oga.but about having a contact in UAE on my c.v is out if reach for me now as i dont have any body there. what do you propose, as i'm about working on my c.v.

Really ............maybe you should approach any member of the forum who can volunteer to be your referee or contact person,but, if you still dont have anybody, then you can as well leave it and put your Nigeria cell contact pending your arrival.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2013
@ Ogakpatakpata
I don't know what Mr. Henrimoto is talking about. U know he clowns around alot. Pls pls pls, don't ask about any course when u are the chancellor of the university. grin . It's quite cold in Doha today but maybe because of the rain. Before today is quite hard for me to tell as I spend virtually all my hours in air conditioned enclosed places.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dr. Dre:
@ Ogakpatakpata
I don't know what Mr. Henrimoto is talking about. U know he clowns around alot. Pls pls pls, don't ask about any course when u are the chancellor of the university. grin . It's quite cold in Doha today but maybe because of the rain. Before today is quite hard for me to tell as I spend virtually all my hours in air conditioned enclosed places.

hahahahahaha grin falls from the mountain top with your comments, which university?............when was l appointed a chancellor?...... grin, on a more serious note, so there was rain in Doha today?............thats interesting, hope you are putting on warm cloths?...........although, l prefer the winter to the crazy hot weather.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls get up o. Seems I'd have to always tie u up with a strap before posting here. I don't want u to end with a fracture one day and everyone starts chasing me all over the place for being responsible for any harm to their igwe. I've got warm clothing. Move around most times with my jacket wink
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Pls get up o. Seems I'd have to always tie u up with a strap before posting here. I don't want u to end with a fracture one day and everyone starts chasing me all over the place for being responsible for any harm to their igwe. I've got warm clothing. Move around most times with my jacket wink

hahahaha......falls again, l never knew that you are so hilarious, some of your comments & post gets me laughing so hard in the office that sometimes my CEO opens my door and want to know if l am okay, but, when he enters my office l tell him that is my friends online that are cracking me up, l even told him to register with nairaland so he can learn about Nigerian culture, please it is enough, since you refused telling me how to register with the school in Qatar, l guess l might wait for when l will visit Qatar and register myself. Good to hear you keep yourself warm, wishing you all the best my brother. Cheers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2013

Really ............maybe you should approach any member of the forum who can volunteer to be your referee or contact person,but, if you still dont have anybody, then you can as well leave it and put your Nigeria cell contact pending your arrival.

Boss, you have mail
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ha! Ogakpatakpata, pls don't implicate me o. Okay I won't say anything again *lips sealed*
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Dr. Dre:
Ha! Ogakpatakpata, pls don't implicate me o. Okay I won't say anything again *lips sealed*

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2013

grin grin cheesy grin grin
did you see my email?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
jerrymania:
did you see my email?

l am sorry, l dont do e-mails from this thread, if you really desire to talk to me, my contact details are on my signature profile.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2013

l am sorry, l dont do e-mails from this thread, if you really desire to talk to me, my contact details are on my signature profile.

ok Sir.instruction noted
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2013
gooood morning every bory... here comes another week uncommon of favour and grace from above.. igweee, pls, have you heard from oga nowada ?@oga nowada... how are you sir? any goodnews yet ? @monchouuu... how you dey? what is really happening to you ? @finecheek...no matter what happened to you,dont be discouraged about your pursuit in life. no knowledge and experience in life is a waste. the most important thing is Life.(is the spelling correct ? na nokia 3310 i dey use...lolzzz)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2013
He is fine and doing great, we do talk and he just want to be focused on his mission to the UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2013
henrimoto: gooood morning every bory... here comes another week uncommon of favour and grace from above.. igweee, pls, have you heard from oga nowada ?@oga nowada... how are you sir? any goodnews yet ? @monchouuu... how you dey? what is really happening to you ? @finecheek...no matter what happened to you,dont be discouraged about your pursuit in life. no knowledge and experience in life is a waste. the most important thing is Life.(is the spelling correct ? na nokia 3310 i dey use...lolzzz)

Good morning Henri. I'm fine oo. Since I'm yet to get the kind of job offer that I want iv decided to engage in some other profitable ventures to keep myself busy. Hopefully the UAE will win this expo 2020 bid and that will bring a whole lot of job opportunities. With the new year approaching there are bound to be a lot of vacancies as well. I guess I'm being a bit picky in this job search thing. What of you? When are you coming to join us in this green desert??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:27am On Nov 18, 2013
@monchouu...thank God you said, you engaged in something profitable... @least you not stranded !(no be say you no see work,but you never see ya choice..its ok) @obricado...how you dey? hope all is well with you.. * who else again wey i never remember this morning..?* justi4jesu !! Nne, bonjour mississipi! translate this in french "have a great week ahead"
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by henrimoto(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2013
@namqul... you na lasgidi guy....? oya naw "as e dey hot naw" lasgidi ! the only city with so many learned mad fellows. @namqul, woos, wa se jeje ni o.,ti o ba wo dubai... -meaning: be patience, when you get to dubai.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2013
henrimoto: @monchouu...thank God you said, you engaged in something profitable... @least you not stranded !(no be say you no see work,but you never see ya choice..its ok) @obricado...how you dey? hope all is well with you.. * who else again wey i never remember this morning..?* justi4jesu !! Nne, bonjour mississipi! translate this in french "have a great week ahead"

Mr henrimoto am fine.. come and be one of the french participants and you would get all your translations there grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by dapelua(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
gud moni huz....plz i want to ask u sumtin...seems my visa is nt yet out nd i saw some job sites dat ask me to upload my cv.....can i upload my cv nd wot of contact pone no am i goin to put der or can i stil use my 9ja contact for pendin or i shld nt put anytins der just ordinary my email........need reply
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by namqul(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
henrimoto: @namqul... you na lasgidi guy....? oya naw "as e dey hot naw" lasgidi ! the only city with so many learned mad fellows. @namqul, woos, wa se jeje ni o.,ti o ba wo dubai... -meaning: be patience, when you get to dubai.
ma se jeje sugbon mo ma hot ni, kin fi naija sile losi ilu ibomi men i go je kin won mo. Ok my oga
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2013
[size=14pt]Qatar migrant workers 'treated like animals' - Amnesty[/size]
This is the reality for African migrant workers in Arab countries!
There are NO streets paved with gold!

Read this article before moving!
Amnesty says migrant workers are often subjected to non-payment of wages, dangerous working conditions and squalid accommodation.
The workers said they were "treated like cattle", working up to 12 hours a day, seven days a week, including during Qatar's hot summer months.
Some migrant workers were threatened with penalty fines, deportation or loss of income if they did not show up to work even though they were not being paid, Amnesty said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24980013
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2013
dapelua: gud moni huz....plz i want to ask u sumtin...seems my visa is nt yet out nd i saw some job sites dat ask me to upload my cv.....can i upload my cv nd wot of contact pone no am i goin to put der or can i stil use my 9ja contact for pendin or i shld nt put anytins der just ordinary my email........need reply

Your issue has been addressed, put your phone number and email address since you dont have any Uae number to use.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by jerrymania(m): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2013
worry 359: [size=14pt]Qatar migrant workers 'treated like animals' - Amnesty[/size]
This is the reality for African migrant workers in Arab countries!
There are NO streets paved with gold!

Read this article before moving!
Amnesty says migrant workers are often subjected to non-payment of wages, dangerous working conditions and squalid accommodation.
The workers said they were "treated like cattle", working up to 12 hours a day, seven days a week, including during Qatar's hot summer months.
Some migrant workers were threatened with penalty fines, deportation or loss of income if they did not show up to work even though they were not being paid, Amnesty said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24980013

why did you change it to African migrants when the article clearly stated Nepalese? You dey for house dey project animosity when you didnt even read the article!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2013
@jerrymania...... grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by finecheek12: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2013
@henrimoto my second boo thanx 4 d words of encouragment! It can only get better
@mouchou dearie hope u ve acclamatized wit d change in weather? Pele dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.