Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657469 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2013
universalbets: @justwise
I think you should write your warning in capital while increasing the font of the "No" maybe then they can read it. Also move the "No" accross the colon.

Wish you well

The problem is that people don't read the instruction to start with, i put it in red so as to be eye-catching.

Just trying to avoid making it look unfriendly and shouty in nature,but from experience here people got no regard for rules hence my strict approach.

Thanks for your suggestion though.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by weztbarley23(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2013
to everyone in the house and justwise
Am a plumber and I work for a private company called edward building contractor and I wish to travel to dubai or qatar to live and work there,
Please advice me on what documents I need and what is the cost..... Pls get back to me asap
Regards
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kpride: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2013
Can some one pls give me the full load down on their visa requirerment
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by postemail: 2:39am On Feb 19, 2013
kpride: Can some one pls give me the full load down on their visa requirerment

Just a passport copy. Process visa through airlines or travel agents.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by postemail: 2:42am On Feb 19, 2013
Ogbodavies: is a yellow card required to enter dubai,if yes how do one obtain it

Not required
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by postemail: 2:48am On Feb 19, 2013
shagry1:

Haba madam! please now try to get it from there cus is expensive over here. 3kg of beans and 3kg of Garry is ok for me. thanks in advance

Aren't you tired of Garri and Beans? You could try the local cuisine in Dubai, even Indian cuisine- chicken biryani, chicken curry with flat bread, Daal, Masala, etc. i guess that's the joy of visiting and experiencing another country.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2013
post.email:

Aren't you tired of Garri and Beans? You could try the local cuisine in Dubai, even Indian cuisine- chicken biryani, chicken curry with flat bread, Daal, Masala, etc. i guess that's the joy of visiting and experiencing another country.

Bro i'am tired of does food u just mentioned now cus i've bin eating dem since i came here. Bro na here i dey stay i no be visitor oh
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Hadesholla: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2013
Wat is the advantages of useing airline and disavantages

Plz wat is d avantages and disavantages of using agent plz which 1 is better
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by martina7: 1:17pm On Feb 19, 2013
My special am not going there to look for a job because am operating here in 9ja, am on 1month keep and used for 1month charge so am creating arrangements to go nextweek.
So I haven't met any1 so far!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2013
@shagry1.. Good day,its like u live and work there?..please what help can you do for me in terms of getting a job there... Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2013
baba dey: @shagry1.. Good day,its like u live and work there?..please what help can you do for me in terms of getting a job there... Thanks in anticipation.

Bro. all u need is luck and experience (and use prayer to back it up). Kallas
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2013
shagry1:

Bro. all u need is luck and experience (and use prayer to back it up). Kallas

Bros I've tried like 'tried' itself..registered on every jobsite I saw(bayt.com,middleeastjob.com,etc)like 6 of them over a year now, nothing I mean nothing has happened. I'm just frustrated. The luck thing you said,I don't think IT likes me,experience have gat it with a certificate if that's the experience you talking about. If you can render any help,I'll appreciate gan.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by eduson002(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2013
Can anyone pls confirm d authenticity of this website: staffinuae.com
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2013
baba dey:

Bros I've tried like 'tried' itself..registered on every jobsite I saw(bayt.com,middleeastjob.com,etc)like 6 of them over a year now, nothing I mean nothing has happened. I'm just frustrated. The luck thing you said,I don't think IT likes me,experience have gat it with a certificate if that's the experience you talking about. If you can render any help,I'll appreciate gan.

Bro the probability of getting job from naija is very low compare to wen u are in dubai.
so what i will advice u is to try get a 2-3month visa to come over and try ur luck. Kallas
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2013
eduson002: Can anyone pls confirm d authenticity of this website: staffinuae.com

Bro play safe, neva send money to does fuckup guys oh..Kallas
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by promise2(f): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
shagry1:

Bro play safe, neva send money to does fuckup guys oh..Kallas
Oga Shagry1 how are you doing?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2013
promise2: Oga Shagry1 how are you doing?

My Big Madam promise, Am loyal oh. longest time where hav u bin?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2013
@mod or justwise...why did u remove my email??...what is it av violated?. You shuldnt have. They are somethings some persons wouldn't like to say here but prefer the other. I'm not desperate,so don't think I will fall mugun,trust me,I know who I am.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by babadey(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2013
shagry1:
Bro the probability of getting job from naija is very low compare to wen u are in dubai.
so what i will advice u is to try get a 2-3month visa to come over and try ur luck. Kallas

Ok,after getting every every and I'm there,how will I start looking for vacancies,will I be going from company to company or what?..thanks

Like how much should I have for?(Visa,ticket,hotel booking for the 3months if I choose that)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2013
baba dey: @mod or justwise...why did u remove my email??...what is it av violated?. You shuldnt have. They are somethings some persons wouldn't like to say here but prefer the other. I'm not desperate,so don't think I will fall mugun,trust me,I know who I am.

There is nothing about getting a visa or job that can not be said openly here. Contact dropping or agent promotion is not allowed here simple.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2013
baba dey:

Ok,after getting every every and I'm there,how will I start looking for vacancies,will I be going from company to company or what?..thanks

Like how much should I have for?(Visa,ticket,hotel booking for the 3months if I choose that)

95% of vacancies in dubai are online
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by shagry1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2013
baba dey:

As per the visa speak to ur agent, u can check online to know the ticket price. Bro accommodation is expensive so u hav to b ready wen coming. Kallas
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by universalbets(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2013
@wezbarley23
i advice you get some additional knowledge of HVAC ducting. i want to assume also you are not scared of heights. You will be competing with Indian/Pakistani/Malaysians etc.

Personnel from Europe/USA/Canada are viewed as skilled technicians protected by their home govt and ALWAYS RETURN TO THEIR HOME COUNTRY PERIODICALLY.

If you are downgraded to unskilled workforce despite your claim can you cope with the workload and living in a work camp?

There are UK sites that recruit for companies in UAE and generally all are online. How to go through the pile and find genuine agencies is the challenge.

Align your certification with UK requirements for the same position you are seeking.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by cnwamo(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2013
wink@everyone
I've been searching for a genuine recruiter that recruits nurses for hospitals in qatar and the only one that seemed genuine was hziegler but it seems they only attend to clients from canada and the us, I sent them an email to enquire if they also recruit nigerian trained nurses but no reply so far
Please if any of You has a contact of any nigerian trained nurse in qatar please help a brother, I'm tired of this country abeg.
Nurses abroad are making it while we in nigeria are begging for increment.
Thanks y'all

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2013
How can i process a dubai work visa from Nigeria? How much will be the total fees?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by brickfield1: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2013
I doubt if u can get dubai working visa frm here. The best I think u can get is a tourist visa which u can use to get employment over there in dubai and ur employer help u wt work permit of 2yrs.. U might be lucky to gain employment frm here buh is very rare cos dey wan to meet u in person.. So, go to dubai wt a tourist visa, look for job and if employed, leave d rest to ur employe.. Did I make any sense?

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'll be leaving for dubai tomorrow.

@shagry sorry to say but I didn't get you any Garri nor Beans ohhhh...*abeg take heart.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2013
You Can Search www.gulf-times.com/pdf listing 4 qatar job, they are posting job every, is just pdf format to download
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayenny02(m): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2013
jammyng: How can i process a dubai work visa from Nigeria? How much will be the total fees?
You Can get dubai Working Visa From Nigeria But Very Expensive, Better To Get 1 Or 2mth Visa, When U Get Job, D Company Will Proces Ur Permit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.