Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? (3386 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2013
jmoore: It takes a lazy girl to call a man stingy.

He is not yet married to you and you want him to spend his money on you and your relatives? Is your family too poor that your boyfriend is the one to support you and your parents? smh
Ahan.... Lmao
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dyt: One of d stingy negros

Bt he can do 2 me any style he wants abi
Shege bansa
What about guys that are not into sex and all that crap
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2013

Shege bansa
Are you saying that he alone enjoys the styles he does with you
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by jmoore(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2013

Shege bansa
thats your lifestyle, my lifestyle is no sex before marriage.

premarital sex in exchange of money = prostitution .

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
jmoore:
thats your lifestyle, my lifestyle is no sex before marriage.

premarital sex in exchange of money = prostitution .
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Dyt(f): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Leave it, let it b prostitution
I like it dat way
Bt he must pay my bills, y will he hav moni and won't spend?
I pity una partner

Goal ball
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by mcnepow(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
Dyt:

Leafe me oo

Ow u bn
Bn ages o
Ow work?
I no hold u oº°˚ , b4 person go burst my head dis falentime cos of u.

M doin gud *wink
We thank d Lord. . .
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by frank50fun: 1:58am On Feb 11, 2013
numerical_guy:

Kpako mentality.. Hungry vulture...
nor mind her joor,must we do evry tin 4 u just because he's ur bf? N the only tin u gals hv 2 offer is sex. Smh 4 ur bf,if u hv any
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by frank50fun: 2:02am On Feb 11, 2013
Dyt: And wat is wrong if he even takes care of my extended families

U men are so heavenly stingy
shut up ur mouth,go get a job,dats y men Bleep n dump u gals cos most of u r liabilities. Learn 2 be independent. Even d sex self,na una enjoy am pass. U gals hv nufin 2 offer
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 4:20am On Feb 11, 2013
frank50fun: shut up ur mouth,go get a job,dats y men Bleep n dump u gals cos most of u r liabilities. Learn 2 be independent. Even d sex self,na una enjoy am pass. U gals hv nufin 2 offer
Gbam!!! Most Nigerian girls and definitely not all
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Dyt(f): 5:28am On Feb 11, 2013
frank50fun: shut up ur mouth,go get a job,dats y men Bleep n dump u gals cos most of u r liabilities. Learn 2 be independent. Even d sex self,na una enjoy am pass. U gals hv nufin 2 offer

And is dis all u hav 2 say?
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by eminex(m): 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2013

Shege bansa

u sef no dey enjoy am? abi e dey bitter 4 ur brain. is d tin only enjoyed by one party?
e sweet u, e sweet him, na who go pay? grin grin grin
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2013
eminex:

u sef no dey enjoy am? abi e dey bitter 4 ur brain. is d tin only enjoyed by one party?
e sweet u, e sweet him, na who go pay? grin grin grin
I bow oooo. Na where them take dey cheat men be that... Both parties enjoy sex and at the end of everything the guy pays. Who lose Yet dem go dey complain like say na favour dem dey do men... Smh
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yes
We are doin u favour
A huge one at dat
Y nt ask ur fellow men do 2 u wat u do 2 us
Shior
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by yaksonimago: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
I can't hold my laff,kpako mentality..... Hungry vulture
numerical_guy:

Kpako mentality.. Hungry vulture...
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2013
Dyt: Yes
We are doin u favour
A huge one at dat
Y nt ask ur fellow men do 2 u wat u do 2 us
Shior
Ehya....
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by YankeeJoe(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
Jenams: That shudnt be a problem bro! Here's d trick, just promise to buy them heaven and earth, shine congo as if u wil nt be allowed to shine again, cos sincerely u won't, then push them to d next mugu who will pay cos sincerely some boys dey pay.

nice1... U too much!!!

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by YankeeJoe(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Yes... Including her family and other relatives

for what na? It cant b possible
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by YankeeJoe(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dyt: Yes I do
In fact comon garri, he does it 4 me

Dyt u shud be ashamed of ursef 4 being such a LIABILITY... Its even ladies like u dat d guys easily have their way in & out without even givin u a dime
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by MrsChima(f): 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
No.
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 1:09pm On Aug 19, 2013
^^^^ Lol
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by YankeeJoe(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2013

Shege bansa

jus imagine ur silly thots. By d way, aint u ladies even d ones dat enjoys intimacy d more? Muntula
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by YankeeJoe(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Guys pls dnt mind most of ds Ladies. They now place it as ''Terms n Conditions'' 4 men 2 do evrytin 4 dem as though dey dnt enjoy men's company d more
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2013
Guyz,u can spend on ur gf,but dnt spend on ur galfrnd wit d INTENTION dat u are going to marry her or b her wife...!If u are spending on a gal let it be ur "will" and no "big deal",dnt spend wit d intention dat u are spending on ur future wife unless #make i laugh 1st#..U go see gobe o.Total falling of hands.

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2013
Not at all.
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Dyt(f): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
YankeeJoe:

jus imagine ur silly thots. By d way, aint u ladies even d ones dat enjoys intimacy d more? Muntula

U had to dig d old thread to say just dis?
Its obvious u hav bn starved
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dyt:

U had to dig d old thread to say just dis?
Its obvious u hav bn starved
keep quite!

all the gals on this gals on dis thread have been reasonable except LIABILITIES like you.
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Dyt(f): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2013
Segeggs: keep quite!

all the gals on this gals on dis thread have been reasonable except LIABILITIES like you.

Why is it hurtin u so much
Are u dat broke?
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dyt:

Why is it hurtin u so much
Are u dat broke?
ask PDP grin
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2013
YankeeJoe:

for what na? It cant b possible
for God to bless u more
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dyt: ^ glad u are married and d only thing she offers u is her dirty . . . . .
I smh for dat woman dat calls u husband
Wow
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dyt: And wat is wrong if he even takes care of my extended families

U men are so heavenly stingy
Don't generalize please?
And why are most ladies lazy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your STOLEN KISS Experience / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man / Women Are Guilty Of This Act When They Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.