Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? (3385 Views)

'At 25, No Guy Should Be In His Parent's House' / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2013
Dyt: One of d stingy negros

Bt he can do 2 me any style he wants abi
Shege bansa
you trade your toto for money?
You must be an ashi
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2013
^^^^ shocked
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Dyt(f): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:

you trade your toto for money?
You must be an ashi

Which woman no be ashi
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 10:30am On Aug 20, 2013
Dyt:

Which woman no be ashi

shocked
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Jomesh20(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2013
Dyt: And wat is d big deal if he buys her everyth?
Is he's complainin he's nt her dad
Den he shld go do wit his mum wat he does wit her na
Mtchewwwww

It so disgusts me wen men talk dis way

*stolen*
You go fear RUNS gal. Confirm gold digger.
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
classless ladies do that and its because of the high poverty rate in the country.Mostly practised by girls that are from underpriviledged families or the greedy ones.
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by imauri: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dyt: Yes I do
In fact comon garri, he does it 4 me
idiot... if u too vex go fry iceblock..or carpet third mainland bridge.... foolish girl...lol... ok u have a child... i ASSUME ur married so i wont insult u too much FOR UR HUSBANDS SAKE(only) .... just small..
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by imauri: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dyt: And wat is wrong if he even takes care of my extended families

U men are so heavenly stingy
and u women have high handed unprofessional unlicensed prostitutional traits........
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by imauri: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dyt: One of d stingy negros

Bt he can do 2 me any style he wants abi
Shege bansa

but thats what girls like u are there for now...lol
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by imauri: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dyt: Leave it, let it b prostitution
I like it dat way
Bt he must pay my bills, y will he hav moni and won't spend?
I pity una partner

Goal ball
yes we leave it at prostitution then again respect to prostitutes for non deception but u...ur just a dead maggot.. go and work for ur own money like ur a decent lady .. its his money not urs.......)0.0! ooh i didnt realise.... u ARE working...lol ride on sister....LOL fucking rat
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Dyt(f): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lmao at these tadpoles pickin on me
Sorry y'all gays
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2013
Can a guy date a giirl wwithout sex? undecided

Most of you will want to sleep with a giirl iff u had your way the very first day youu meet her, so it'ss a simple quid pro quo...

It's not all girls that act this wayy, I don't believe in he must ssspend on me, I strive to be an independent woman, any wwoman datt tradess he body for money is a prostitute, it does not matter if it's a relationsship or on the streets....
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by amanda2013(f): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
no its nt a must
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 21, 2013
Dyt: Lmao at these tadpoles pickin on me
Sorry y'all gays

just reading thru your comments and its either ur not too well educated or not too well exposed to the finer things in life. you say men are stingy? what does that make you who can't spend on a guy but want him to do everything for you? are you incapable of providing for yourself?? its girls like you that at some point made me feel disgusted by nigerian girls but fortunately i have discovered that not all are like you at all. i never date girls who need me to spend on them but i spend freely on the girls i date... go figure

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by imauri: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2013
Dyt: Lmao at these tadpoles pickin on me
Sorry y'all gays

u backed down.... u stupidly believed you knew how to talk abi....lol....be careful doe.. so ur desperation doesnt lead u towards beastility.......lol
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Dyt(f): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
Why are u ppl takin life so serious ehn
Its short o and u might just kpeme ontop another person wahala

Its my bday, wish me well and stop hating

*and btw, if u blv everyth u read on ere, den u might just loose it*
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Teenzy(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2013
NO!!!...A lady should neva depend solely on a guy 4 everyfin....watever he has 2 give shuld be an addition which shld be done freely 4rm his hrt wifout much pressure 4rm d lady....This wld mk him respect d lady more....bt a sensitive n loving guy wld know if his gurl nids smethn and be sure willn 2 help if he's up 2 it wifout being forced....
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Teenzy: NO!!!...A lady should neva depend solely on a guy 4 everyfin....watever he has 2 give shuld be an addition which shld be done freely 4rm his hrt wifout much pressure 4rm d lady....This wld mk him respect d lady more....bt a sensitive n loving guy wld know if his gurl nids smethn and be sure willn 2 help if he's up 2 it wifout being forced....
God bless you and May you marry a good husband.
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Dyt: Why are u ppl takin life so serious ehn
Its short o and u might just kpeme ontop another person wahala

Its my bday, wish me well and stop hating

*and btw, if u blv everyth u read on ere, den u might just loose it*
Happy birthday to you... I wish you all the best in life. May God grant you all your heart desires to the glory of His name. Amen! Make the most of the rest of the day. Llnp

PS: I hope your attitude in the real world is different from what you are exhibiting here.

1 Like

Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by dmcdad: 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2013
Teenzy: NO!!!...A lady should neva depend solely on a guy 4 everyfin....watever he has 2 give shuld be an addition which shld be done freely 4rm his hrt wifout much pressure 4rm d lady....This wld mk him respect d lady more....bt a sensitive n loving guy wld know if his gurl nids smethn and be sure willn 2 help if he's up 2 it wifout being forced....
Gbam!
Re: Does Dating A Girl Means That The Guy Should Buy Her Everything She Needs/wants? by Dyt(f): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2013
dmcdad:
Happy birthday to you... I wish you all the best in life. May God grant you all your heart desires to the glory of His name. Amen! Makse the most of the rest of the day. Llnp

PS: I hope your attitude in the real world is different from what you are exhibiting here.

Lol
My sense of humour is nt common
Thnx a lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Find Out If A Girl Likes You In 12 Ways / My Adventure With A Nairalander... / What Virgin Couple Really Do In The Bed Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.