Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

"Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (12310 Views)

LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos / Pagans Are The Cause Of Killings In Nigeria / Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by colombiana: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idol worshipers or pegans does shake anytin. Whoeva wrote dis stuff shud knw God says judge not, ur not just judgin ur even blaming. I think ur very wrong. Its greed and lack of love for oursefs dats drawing this nation backword. God gave us brains so we could gv him rest. I hope u knw he loves to rest too.

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wow... I almost thought I was in the Islam for Muslim section. Look at the number of hidden posts! Back to the topic, the brain that put this together is devoid of intelligence.

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Bifam(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]AYOBASE MARK MY WORDS, IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR ME AND I KNOW YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO SAID THIS, I WILL BEAT THE XTIAN OUT OF YOU!

I AM A PAGAN! WE HAVE NO RESTRICITIONS! SO I DONT MIND DOING THAT!

son of a. .

NIGERIA WAS , IS AND WILL FOREVER BE PAGAN![/size] angry angry angry angry
cheesy
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]AYOBASE MARK MY WORDS, IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR ME AND I KNOW YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO SAID THIS, I WILL BEAT THE XTIAN OUT OF YOU!

son of a. .

na u try pass bo! smiley
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
The truth is religion has done some damage and alot of good.

But religion has to be a personal affair with God similar to judgement day not politicised.

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ooman4: 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
[size=15pt]NIGERIA IS OCCUPIED BY POPULATION THAT IS MORE THAN 90% XTIANS AND MUSLIMS.

HOW THEN IS PAGANISM THE CAUSE OF OUR PROBLEMS?

CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM IS THE CAUSE.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by claremont(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
I think the reverse is the case as applicable in Nigeria. Religion is the crux of our problems as a country.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Ominiriches(m): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Any Biblical reference?
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by SisiKill1: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
With churches in every second house on every street, nook and cranny of every city and village in every state in Nigeria. ....one won't be wrong in expecting the collective prayers of the congregation of those churches to counter all the workings of pagans, yes?

Sooooo what happened?

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by DJDOLA(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
WOW MANY POST HIDDEN....I HOPE MINE IS NO HIDDEN OOO because I DEY MY OWN JEJE DEY READ PEOPLE COMMENT
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Really, I don't have anything to say about that ignorant ayo's post.
Those are the words of a slave!
It has no substance!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
This has to the dumbest thread and most ridiculous post ever in cyberspace - ayobase is the donkey of the year....

I heard there's at least a church and a mosque on every street corner in Nigeria and that's a little bit similar to how African Americans have at least a liquor store on every street corner in their neighbourhoods... Now, let's do a comparative analysis - despite having churches and mosques on every street corner in Nigeria, it's still the most corrupt and most ungodly country in the world... With AAs, liquor stores are responsible for their criminal lifestyle...

In conclusion, we can conclude that churches and mosques(in Nigeria) - and liquor stores(African American neighbourhoods) are both toxic to black minds...

PS: I'm a proud Christian!!

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by nokingasgod: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
A TALE TOLD BY A FOOL, FULL OF SOUND AND FURY, SIGNIFYING NOTHING!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Witches and wizards hide under the canopy of religion to destroy destinies, they do and undo. According to what I read and from direct questioning, there were deities that catches and on some occasions kills the witch or wizard after their confessions... There are other deities that doesn't support grudges and evil plans against one's fellow, these and many more have gone into extinction because of religion(s)... For more details... @ Op! Try and get this book titled, "Notes on Tribes and provinces" by Temple C.

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
op said there is worship of idol every where thats why we are backward but i say that we also have so many christian crusade here and there why then are we still backward if christianity and its prayers are the way? if the activities of the traditionalists can influence something so greatly even in the midst of christian prayers then, the pagans are more powerful.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ooman4: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
HMMM...

2 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Cityguy: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
This I believe belong to the jokes section.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ooman4: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
what we need to do to save our land is to destroy all religions

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
The OP must be suffering from his own religious dogmatic. Let me ask the OP, African Traditional Religion has brought little or no conflict in Africa when compared to Christianity or Islam.

Most of the civil wars or conflicts have always been as a result or misunderstanding between Christians and Muslims due to their deluded mindset.

The OP is just another black man suffering from inferiority-ridden mindset.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by mankand(m): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
@OP no pull cloth oh.

Have you eaten today at all? because this is the most insane post i have seen all my life.

Christianity and islam have been the main tool the west have been using to manipulate africa which have drawn us back
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by phaya(f): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Religion was meant to be a GUIDLINE to living but unfortunately its now a bedrock to commit EVIL. We all need to change our mindset

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by palugycolina(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

son of a. .

The GOD i know will always forgive u for ur words..
But d devil i hear about..will never forgive u if u dare insult him..
So which one will u follow if u were given a choice?
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
palugy colina:

The GOD i know will always forgive u for ur words..
But d devil i hear about..will never forgive u if u dare insult him..
So which one will u follow if u were given a choice?

we Pagans dont believe in satan or devil. this is oyinbo fairytale. pure evil doesnt exist.

2 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by olufunmibi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
Is there hope that Nigerians would ever be less religious and have a cultural shift to logical ideologies devoid of lies and superstitions?
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
yesterday i found out that Wole SOyinka was being thought in the Literature curriculum of IB (International Baccaleurate) syllabus schools in Grd 11/12, around the world. Pagans are the ones who truly feel for this land and we will make 9JA proud! cool
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by RedLight1: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
shocked choii... I gues its serious battle here
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Standing5(m): 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
I wouldn't go against the Ayobase guy. It is one thing to ignore pagans constitutionally, and another thing to pray on people practicing it to desist from doing so, and even different thing to do away with them. I want to agree with him that we are stinkingly reeking of idol worshiping and bloodsheding - two act practiced by lots of Pagans.

2 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Rooneyboy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

son of a. .

Shut the F...... Up young man,u spew a whole lot of rubbish everywhere most times.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Shut the F...... Up young man,u spew a whole lot of rubbish everywhere most times.

r u scared
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Rooneyboy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

r u scared

Scared of who
A pagan
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by OCcool: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

we Pagans dont believe in satan or devil. this is oyinbo fairytale. pure evil doesnt exist.
if u lyk keep deluding urself mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family. / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.