Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

"Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (12308 Views)

LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos / Pagans Are The Cause Of Killings In Nigeria / Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by baysol: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
musKeeto:
Why do you say so?
Because you know not and are not prepared to learn from age old knowledge that is all enduring as knowledge in the Bible. Tell me which knowledge has withstood the test of time as the one and only word of God? Textbooks of your so called knowledge made even only in the 30s have become nothing but obsolete, compared to Bible that has stood the test of thousands of years. even other books like koran came later and even borrow verses in Psalms and other books of the Bible. Check your historical accounts and know that this is few of the many reasons why. Cheers.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by baysol: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2013
musKeeto:
Why do you say so?
Because you know not and are not prepared to learn from age old knowledge that is all enduring as knowledge in the Bible. Tell which knowledge has withstood the test of time as the one and only word of God. Textbooks of your so called knowledge made even only in the 30s have become nothing but obsolete, compared to Bible that has stood the test of thousands of years. even other books like koran came later and even borrow verses in Psalms and other books of the Bible. Check your historical accounts and know that this is few of the many reasons why. Cheers.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Cityguy: 3:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Its a surprise how some people find it something of pleasure insulting and profaning the most revered identity of our Lord Jesus Christ. While I concur that God is patient, I'll advise we refrain from utterances that we'll regret ever making in future. We should not fear man while we disrespect God. For avoidance of doubt, xtianity is not a religion but a way of life. Its not sufficient one bears a xtian name but it identifies one that has character of Christ. Peace and a happy Sunday to all who deserve it.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
May Nigeria see the end of christianity & islam. ASE.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
May Nigeria see the end of christianity & islam. ASE.

RAmen
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by politicalpastor: 6:00am On Feb 25, 2013
musKeeto: Christians, Do You Agree With This?

From here

Is this part of Biblical teachings?

who are the pagans? who are the christians? nigerians should stop deceiving themselves. is O B J A CHRISTIAN OR PAGAN? IS DAVID MARK NOT A CHRISTIAN? DOES THAT STOP THEM FROM STEALING FROM YOUR LIFE? WHEN I SAY LIFE , I MEAN NATIONAL TREASURY, THERE ARE NO CHRISTIAN IN NIGERIA, THEY ALL CHURCH GOERS. THE ONLY MAN I RESPECT IN THAT COUNTRY IS PROPHECT T B JOSHUA., HE IS THE ONLY EXAMPLES OF JESUS CHRIST WORD . HE GIVE YOU THE WORD IN YOUR SPIRIT, FOOD TO EAT, MONEY TO BUY OR SET UP BUSINESS, WHILE OTHERS ARE BUSY FIGHTING FOR PRIVATE JETS. NIGERIA IS NOT ONLY A COMPANY TO THE POLITICIANS BUT A COMPANY FOR THE SOME SO CALLED RELIGIOUS LEADERS IN THE NAME OF GOD.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Revolva(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2013
HOW COULD ONE SAY THAT PAGANISM ARE TO BE BLAMED FOR THE SETBACKS IN NIGERIA.....SUCH A SILLY TOUGHT LOOKING FOR WHO TO CAST THEIR FAILURES TO... AND POINT FINGERS AT ...NIGERIA MENTALITY....ITS NOT NEW HERE WE BLAME EVERY OTHER FORCES FOR OUR FAILURE..WHILE THE FAILURE STARTS FROM US....WHEN WE DID NOT PLAN AT THE EARLIER TIME...NOW WE ARE BLAMIN PAGANISM IT SUCH RIDICULOUS..

INFACT CHRISTAINITY AND ISLAM ARE TO BE BLAMED ALSO...IF HE THINKS HE CAN BLAME PAGANISM SO THAT EVERYTHING CAN BE BALANCED..YEYE TOUGHT
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by frprof(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
There is sense in nonsense o.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ayobase(m): 12:15am On Feb 26, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]AYOBASE MARK MY WORDS, IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR ME AND I KNOW YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO SAID THIS, I WILL BEAT THE XTIAN OUT OF YOU!

I AM A PAGAN! WE HAVE NO RESTRICITIONS! SO I DONT MIND DOING THAT!

son of a. .

NIGERIA WAS , IS AND WILL FOREVER BE PAGAN![/size] angry angry angry angry

Look at this one o!
Dey there make pant dey wear u!
Be lucky that I'm just seeing this now!

And pls, do always respect urself!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ayobase(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2013
shymexx: This has to the dumbest thread and most ridiculous post ever in cyberspace - ayobase is the donkey of the year....

I heard there's at least a church and a mosque on every street corner in Nigeria and that's a little bit similar to how African Americans have at least a liquor store on every street corner in their neighbourhoods... Now, let's do a comparative analysis - despite having churches and mosques on every street corner in Nigeria, it's still the most corrupt and most ungodly country in the world... With AAs, liquor stores are responsible for their criminal lifestyle...

In conclusion, we can conclude that churches and mosques(in Nigeria) - and liquor stores(African American neighbourhoods) are both toxic to black minds...

PS: I'm a proud Christian!!

And that makes u an a.s.s aight?....can u just imagine how u are wallowing in shallow-mindedness!

Pls, next time u wanna make comment, blot "ayobase" out and go on with ur slobbering!

You are indeed a proud christian if read without sarcasm!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Vansnickers: 4:52am On Feb 26, 2013
ayobase:

And that makes u an a.s.s aight?....can u just imagine how u are wallowing in shallow-mindedness!

Pls, next time u wanna make comment, blot "ayobase" out and go on with ur slobbering!

You are indeed a proud christian if read without sarcasm!

Guy! Go back to the Romance section. The religion section is not for shallow minds! What does Secularism have to do with a Country's success.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Dipwater(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2013
Shedding tears for ayos stupidity ,guy pls don't bring kids into this world cuz we need less of ur type to move forward

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by alienvirus: 11:16am On Feb 26, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ayobase(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2013
Van snickers:

Guy! Go back to the Romance section. The religion section is not for shallow minds! What does Secularism have to do with a Country's success.

Look at this one with deep SHALLOW mind o....pple like u are not at all fit for Romance section.....Secularism has nothing to do with Country's success when Secularism itself rules the affairs of the world at large!

I love ur research on me....atleast u know who this is.....I don't even know who u are!

Get out of here, and let the elders do justice to this chaos!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ayobase(m): 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2013
Dipwater: Shedding tears for ayos stupidity ,guy pls don't bring kids into this world cuz we need less of ur type to move forward

You do not need to cry me a river.....just prove a point...that's all!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Vansnickers: 7:10am On Mar 04, 2013
ayobase:

Look at this one with deep SHALLOW mind o....pple like u are not at all fit for Romance section.....Secularism has nothing to do with Country's success when Secularism itself rules the affairs of the world at large!

I love ur research on me....atleast u know who this is.....I don't even know who u are!

Get out of here, and let the elders do justice to this chaos!

What a Dumb@ss! Research on you? Dude don't flatter yourself I merely checked your previous posts because no religion section poster is this ret@rded.
According to the Webster dictionary, Secularism is the "indifference to or rejection or exclusion of religion and religious considerations." Now tell me in what way does a country's rejection of religion impede their success? look at Japan with the highest atheist to population ratio, yet they're a technological powerhouse. Common, Bring on the ad hominine!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ayobase(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2013
Van snickers:

What a Dumb@ss! Research on you? Dude don't flatter yourself I merely checked your previous posts because no religion section poster is this ret@rded.
According to the Webster dictionary, Secularism is the "indifference to or rejection or exclusion of religion and religious considerations." Now tell me in what way does a country's rejection of religion impede their success? look at Japan with the highest atheist to population ratio, yet they're a technological powerhouse. Common, Bring on the ad hominine!

I have written a very long post to educate you, but eventually deleted to reply u with "this".

We will all argue on and on until the thread is abandoned. Why? Because we don't share the same belief....how I see things aint the way u see them!

I will drop this with you.....the spiritual controls the physical!

Any physical manifestation is as a result of the spiritual arrangement.

Based on ur definition up there, do u now believe that Secularism controls the affairs of the world at large?

And stop fooling yourself that those in Religion section are more intelligent and smarter than those in Romance section....don't dare us coming in here to overhaul...some of you are just.......
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ayobase(m): 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
Bélla3: Yes... I agree he needs medical attention.

Don't know why I'm just seeing this today.....I didn't expect such an uncivil response from u after the months u have spent on here....u diagree, then prove me wrong....not "he needs medical attention"

That we don't share the same belief doesn't mean we can't still come to an equilibrium in our deliberations!

Pls, let's grow up!
And I wonder the 16 that likes it!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ppanther(m): 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
@ayobase:

Let's try going through your original post being careful to note:

1. facts: information based on real occurrences
2. claims: assertions without evidence or proof
3. diversions: deviating from the point

pagans are the one responsible for the draw backs we are having in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. [CLAIM] Nigeria being a point of contact to other African countries.[CLAIM]

The last time Wole Soyinka was fetching water from Osun River to take outside the country for the whites to have a proper sense of belonging when doing the Osun festival. [Did this really happen? Until proven, it's a CLAIM] Who said a prof can't be a fool! [DIVERSION]

Years back, Festival of idols worshipping/worshippers under the guise of Festival of Arts and Cultures was staged. [The Festival is of course a fact; however, the idea that it was idol-worshipping in disguise is a CLAIM] Apart from this, we have different forms of gods stationed in places across the Nation, and Africa at large! [CLAIM/DIVERSION]

We are stinkingly reeking of Idol worshipping and shedding of bloods.[CLAIM] Do you think most of those blood sheddings are natural![DIVERSION]

We all know that God wished Africa well from the onset. [CLAIM] Four (4)Rivers flow out from the Garden of Eden.[CLAIM] How many into Africa? [DIVERSION]

God detests Idol worshipping/worshippers.[CLAIM] He is a very jealous God.[CLAIM] Israeliter were punsihed on different ocassions in this regard.[CLAIM]

We complain of Boko Haram, but shouldn't we be thankful? [DIVERSION; what's the point?]

Do you think, we have been more careful not to have experienced another civil war.[DIVERSION] Or what about those natural disasters we are being exempted from.[DIVERSION] Too scientif also?[DIVERSION]

Syria have been in chaos for the past yrs for just trivial matter....Gaza is there.....the middle east as whole.[DIVERSIONS]

Even Mali, a close friend is on hers now. [DIVERSION]

Despite out sins and unseriousness, God has been faithful to us just because of those few that decide to reckon with God.....Nigeria would have been in a BETTER chaos without no religious people. [CLAIMS]

Let's be thankful to those that have decided to keep praying and fasting for the peace of Nigeria. [DIVERSION]

God has decided to keep this country due to those ones![CLAIM]

And we are not impoverished fool. [DIVERSION] Can't you see.....stop being sarcastic.....No country in the world has no people that beg to survive![CLAIM/DIVERSION]

Let's do away with the pagans, and c Nigeria moving forward! [CLAIM/DIVERSION]

Its simple as A-B-C! [REALLY!?]

3 Likes

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ayobase(m): 9:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
Watching!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Onyegecha(f): 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2013
blaqoracle: MY BROTHER, DONT MIND THIS SIMPLETON WHO DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN I AND Y. TELL HIM THAT THE ONLY WAY HIS WIFE CAN NOT give HIM bastard to train as his own children is to revert to the way of the african gods because that is the only god that scares women away from infidelity and promiscuos recklessness.

And which god scares African men away from promiscuity? Always try to be balanced in expressing your views because it is not a man's world. It belongs to all of us.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by blaqoracle: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2013
Onyegecha:

And which god scares African men away from promiscuity? Always try to be balanced in expressing your views because it is not a man's world. It belongs to all of us.
women are to be seen, not to be heard.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Onyegecha(f): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
That is a primitive reply. Move on, bro. Life is passing you by.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by anyaoguluke: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
tobechi20: I abruptly,totaly,strongly,completely and uehemently disagree
I am not quite sure, most terrorists, armed robbers, kidnappers, etc. If caught claim they are muslims/christians.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2013
Bélla3: Yes... I agree he needs medical attention.
hey u female fool. u are d one that needs psychiatric treatment. you are mentally sick. go to hell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family. / Ogun Bans Crossover Services / Generational Curses: The Myths And The Truth According To The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.