Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

"Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" (12309 Views)

LASG Backs Deeper Life Flyover In Lagos / Pagans Are The Cause Of Killings In Nigeria / Atheists And Pagans Are On The Wrong Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Scared of who
A pagan

yes. since you dont have any reasonable reply and only vulgar words.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by bright001(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hmmmm.....who say so wht abt those politicians and d rest....
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Rooneyboy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yes. since you dont have any reasonable reply and only vulgar words.

Pls tell me one vulgar word I've used thus far
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Pls tell me one vulgar word I've used thus far

dont waste my time and play games. whats (F....) then ? angry
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Freiburger(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
@ topic, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by searay(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2013
I strongly disagree.
If I leave Christianity, i'll be a pagan. @OP are you saying that Boko Haram and all our corrupt leaders are pegans? What is drawing back this country is our corrupt leaders and one religion like that up there in the north which I don't to mention for fear of ban.
"Peganism" to me is better than Is..lam.a. bad.

Abeg, MOd no hide this post or ban me na my last handle be this ooo.

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by mymz(f): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Redmosquito:
I disagree with him in outstanding measures.
He is against my ideology and my truth in so many spheres of existence
In my opinion, he's wrong.

pray tell what this ideology of yours is and what truth you subscribe to.
apparently, you have an opinion on the issue but it hasn't been stated either
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by creativemusic: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]AYOBASE MARK MY WORDS, IF I EVER SEE YOU NEAR ME AND I KNOW YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO SAID THIS, I WILL BEAT THE XTIAN OUT OF YOU!

I AM A PAGAN! WE HAVE NO RESTRICITIONS! SO I DONT MIND DOING THAT!

son of a. .

NIGERIA WAS , IS AND WILL FOREVER BE PAGAN![/size] angry angry angry angry

LMAOOOOOOO @ "I will beat the xtian out of you".
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by toolovely(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2013
Am a xtian, but @ op, pls, ask urself , how many ☀f our leaders dat enjoy looting our money are idol worhippers? Are they not d so called "xtians"? Some xtians are Evil dan those pagans. God abhors idol worshipping
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
searay: I strongly disagree.
If I leave Christianity, i'll be a pagan. @OP are you saying that Boko Haram and all our corrupt leaders are pegans? What is drawing back this country is our corrupt leaders and one religion like that up there in the north which I don't to mention for fear of ban.
"Peganism" to me is better than Is..lam.a. bad.

Abeg, MOd no hide this post or ban me na my last handle be this ooo.

Yeah, other Religions are bad except that one that promotes grown adult men posing as men of God while taking se.xual advantage of Young boys, some as young as six years old, while also fleecing their followers of their hard earned money.

Yup, the religion that has its followers financing $10,000 Versace suits, $2000 Ferragamo shoes, $150,000 Bentleys, $5million mansions for the preacher while they (congregation) live in squalor is better than others that preach humility.

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by supaeagles(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
OP....Good idea, rather than fix the problem let us instead find something to blame it on.....that's progress.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
After all it is true , there are really 18 millions mentally unstable naijans.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
After all it is true , there are really 18 millions mentally unstable naijans. You are the poster of the craziness. shocked
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Builder: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don't like that statement, but few can argue with it.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Onyegecha(f): 8:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
Who is a pagan? A person who does not know God; which God? Our problem as a nation was and is still caused by the same people who forced their religion on us and labelled African religious practices paganism. That statement is fallacy.

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
When will prof. Stop being controversial

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by searay(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
kingoflag:

Yeah, other Religions are bad except that one that promotes grown adult men posing as men of God while taking se.xual advantage of Young boys, some as young as six while also fleecing their followers of their hard earned money.

Yup, the religion that has its followers sponsoring $10,000 Versace suits, $2000 Ferragamo shoes, $150,000 Bentleys, $5million mansions for the preacher while they (congregation) live in squalor is better than others that preach humility.

Yeah! While some will destroy the poor, defenceless women and Children, killed them during their sleep. Some will be bombed in their places of worship, some on thier work places of work while some in the market. Again, buildings built with tax payers money are destroy.
Life which they can't create are destroyed and the land is saturated with blood- blood of the innocent.
Other religion are bad except this one that practices and teaches his followers the above mentioned.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by redsun(m): 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Africans are in the limbo today because they have lost their culture.They lost their ways,traditions,formations,instincts,intuition and common sense.

A people without a sense of belongings that they can originally lay claims to are no people.Infact they are no creatures,but more like subcreatures.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by touchmeder: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Go see wetin dey happen for oyibo land. A good number of those guys have no concept of God or religion but the society works. See them on shorts strolling out on sundays shopping and all. Nearly all claim to be atheists and free thinkers. It is corruption that is killing Nigeria and indeed Africa...
dont be fooled
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Wsdm: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
But no pagan has ever ruled us and you know that most of our problems are from those who swear by the Qoran and the Bible to do "nothing but the truth". A bad person is a bad person regardless what he believes in!
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ifihearam: 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pagans are better than muslims. Muslims are the major setback we have in this country

1 Like

Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by lakesider(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Lols God in deed .remeber countries that do not believe God keep sending aids worth billions of dollars to countries that so much believe in God.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by victorD3: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Does Nigeria has more pagan worshiper than America?
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by misreal(m): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
plaetton: Muskeeto, you know that this is coming from the most ignorant of the ignorants.

Bla h blah blah.
There is always a convenient excuse for Gods glaring failures.
Today it's the devil, tomorrow it is Adam's sin, next it is paganism.
Stop making excuses for a non existent god.

The christian religious revival in Nigeria in the form of penticostalism has (surprisingly?) led to the escalation of all social vices and immorality.

The whites have pagan festivals as well, holloween, christmas, easter, valentines and so many others.
i pity dos dat liked dis comment....how can u say God is a failure.....hw did he fail u...did u obey his commandment b4 calling him a failure.......i cant even blve a human is saying dis......may God forgive u
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
searay:

Yeah! While some will destroy the poor, defenceless women and Children, killed them during their sleep. Some will be bombed in their places of worship, some on thier work places of work while some in the market. Again, buildings built with tax payers money are destroy.
Life which they can't create are destroyed and the land is saturated with blood- blood of the innocent.
Other religion are bad except this one that practices and teaches his followers the above mentioned.
Another brainwashed, illiterate African imbe.cile.

Did I promote any foreign religion or do I sound like I care about any of them? Are the bombs killing more people than the policies of ur corrupt govt being headed by ur "chritistian" President (assisted by his "Muslim" cohorts) through unemployment and hunger? And, monkey, when did you start caring about tax money? Isnt tax money different from scammed money or is ur reasonng faculty stuck up where the sun don't shine instead of in the middle of ur head? Discover urself u low self esteemed clown. They tell u ur fathers were godless and dark and u believe them. No wonder y'all ain't hesitate to start capturing and selling ur kin to work on plantations out here. Same thing y'all still doing till this day. When will u stop being a mental slave, huh, slave?
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by rhymz(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
dumb militant christians that feads on brain tumour
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
ifihearam: Pagans are better than muslims. Muslims are the major setback we have in this country
Gej is a "Christian", and so are you.... Look at ur actions and utterances. I bet if Christ was in front of u he'll spit in your ugly face, hypocrite.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by rhymz(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
dumb militant christians that feads on brain tumour. . . Just as psychopatic as yaweh and allah
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by rafcrown(m): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
I BEG TO DISAGREE,FAKE RELIGIOUS PEOPLE MUST BE BLAMED.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by ifihearam: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
kingoflag: Gej is a "Christian", and so are you.... Look at ur actions and utterances. I bet if Christ was in front of u he'll spit in your ugly face, hypocrite.

I don't need mohamed to tell me u r a muslim,u mentioned GEJ I agree he is a chriatian,so let's go down memory lane over corrupt past leaders,politicians and their religion:

Buhari,IBB,abiola,abacha,atiku,abdusalam abubakar,T.Y danjuma,yar'adua,marwa etc.

They are also christians I guess? Obote.
Re: "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" by free2ryhme: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
bunch of lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Bans Crossover Services / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / Six Important Things You Should Put In Mind Before Raising A Christian Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.