Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? (2806 Views)

Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? / My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by claremont(m): 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
Work hard and make that paper, women wouldn't be an issue to the man with the paper.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by dmcdad: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2013
claremont: Work hard and make that paper, women wouldn't be an issue to the man with the paper.
Yeah you are right but with that you would hardly know the one that truly loves you... Wouldn't you agree?
Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by 3ndy(f): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2013
dmcdad:
Yeah you are right but with that you would hardly know the one that truly loves you... Wouldn't you agree?
even if a woman loves a man that has nothing.. he doesn't appreciate it..
everything she says will always be seen as an insult.. as in..
girl: baby how's the job search going?
boy: what is it na?? is it because i don't have work or document that u are talking to me like this??

ALL MEN ARE HYPROCRITES
all of them.. all of them.. and now all the men can insult me or what-so-ever i don't care.. i'm talking from experience over a dozens of men.. (i own a store and i've spoken to dozens - hundreds of nigerian men)
i even dated one without papers and work and it ended with me being accused of wanting too much from him when i know his situation.. just for common when will you stop living in the caritas shelter..
hypocrites.. why don't u all just do us a favour and stop pretending..
Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2013
chiyex: When you talk to them here, they want to know if you got a degree or business. Materialistic questions are what they start of with. When you show interest, they give u a hard time and play with ur mind. If you go with white girls or african americans they get mad at u. What do they want? When they get close to 30, they become desperate..smh
she wants to know if u have a future or not...
Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by dmcdad: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2013
3ndy:
boy: what is it na?? is it because i don't have work or document that u are talking to me like this??

ALL MEN ARE HYPROCRITES
all of them.. all of them.. and now all the men can insult me or what-so-ever i don't care.. i'm talking from experience over a dozens of men.. (i own a store and i've spoken to dozens - hundreds of nigerian men)
i even dated one without papers and work and it ended with me being accused of wanting too much from him when i know his situation.. just for common when will you stop living in the caritas shelter..

My dear... As much as I feel ur pains, cause your response was triggered by the countless hacking of your heart by men... Yet, it doesnt take away the fact that you are very wrong for generalizing.

Why would you think people would insult you for airing your view? Everyone of us are entitled to its opinion as regards any issue that comes to the fore.

Anywayz, there are more than a billion men on the face of the earth and you met a handful of em, so why conclude that all are the same?

Well, just so you know... There are still lots of good men out there.. I say this because I am one and I havr a couple of close friends who are as wonderful as myself. I understand your grief but you have been meeting the wrong ones. Try as much as you can refine your search cause whether you believe it or not, there are yet a good number of men out there and I am a testimony to that..

Sorry for what you have suffered in the hands of men, its part of the experiences we gain in life..

Stay blessed.
Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by dmcdad: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2013
3ndy:

ALL MEN ARE HYPROCRITES

You know for sure that not all men will act in relation to your first paragraph. It all depends on the man involved. Dont you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When U Tell Her You Are Related To Dangote Family And She Didn't See Them(pics) / How Do I Tell Her I Can No Longer Keep The Promise? / How To Stimulate The Clit For Earth Shaking Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.