Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran (22328 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Kassidy90(m): 12:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mad Cow: She should try memorizing more useful books like her School books or Nelkon Physics textbook..

She just utilized over 90% of the memory card to memorize a book that adds no real value to either her life or that of society..

Mad cow! Hmm no comment
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by TeenageMoney(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mad Cow: She should try memorizing more useful books like her School books or Nelkon Physics textbook..

She just utilized over 90% of the memory card to memorize a book that adds no real value to either her life or that of society..

On Point... God Bless
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by basty: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
This should not be a concern of any Christian.

1 Like

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
I want to be banned, I will ensure that my post is offensive to Islam.

@OP
New Jihadist arrives
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by mine86: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
PERFECT MEMORIZATION OF THE HOLY QUR'AN CANNOT BE POSIBLE FOR A THREE YEARS GIRL
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by hamzakyana(m): 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2013

since you are a mad cow, there is no point taking issues with you, but this forum is for human being not cow.

2 Likes

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by basty: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
She should try memorizing more useful books like her School books or Nelkon Physics textbook..

She just utilized over 90% of the memory card to memorize a book that adds no real value to either her life or that of society

SECONDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2013

na ur bible come dey add value 2 lyf...useles unbeliever
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Nothing i mean NOTHING Shall over come God.Allah is kun fa ya kun,this is just a little tinny amazin that God will do.Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by kalunomics(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
Friedrich080:
u be mumu
i cant believe a mod here is still so uncivilised as warning to ban people here if their post is against islam. Are you trying to trample on my freedom of expression or what? Grow up boy! I just don't even know what i'll say that'll trigger u cuz i heard u people get offended over how i choose my own life too

1 Like

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by paparazzi1987(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
HNosegbe:

The problem with "education" in this part of the world is undue emphasis on "memorization". What practical benefits will accrue to this young child or the society as a whole as a result of her memorizing the Quran? When will our young children ever be taught to think creatively? When will they be taught to SOLVE PROBLEMS?

In the Holy Qura'an you will find wisdom,knowledge and creativity

2 Likes

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
usmanktg2: This is one of the greatest karamah of SHAYKH IBRAHIM INYASSS.
Allahu Akbar!
not sheikh ibrahim inyass or another sheikh or imam.This is just a God will.

1 Like

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by ashson: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
All of you christians and atheist, must u comment on anythn that concerns islam? what are your problems? better wake up and learn the true religion and not rely on baseless world propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by kalunomics(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Friedrich080:
u be mumu
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by sherfizle(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
Chiefupper: imagine some1 who has finished d whole physics textbukz now comparing human brain memory wit computer memory,no doubt such person is mad,if u can't use your stagnant brain memory to store d holy buk of any religion wc u practise y discouraging others

The greatest book in the world is the Quran as it teaches and guides mankind in the right direction in this life and also prepares one for the hereafter.

90% of her memory card? funny as it shows how dumb you are. The brain is like a muscle that expands the more u use it.

Tascocent: y she no try bible now.......she 4 no say kaki no b leda. 66books no b moi moi ooo. wait first @ d age of 3 and 8month ke, for wetin now. iro nla
"O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous - (21) [He] who made for you the earth a bed [spread out] and the sky a ceiling and sent down from the sky, rain and brought forth thereby fruits as provision for you. So do not attribute to Allah equals while you know [that there is nothing similar to Him]. (22) And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a surah the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful. (23)"
One of the many miracles and beauties of the Quran is the ease at which its memorized.

7 Likes

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by free13: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Black Peni5: What is it with all these islam topics making front page today...Abi dem dey struggle ash wednesday?

#just saying

+1000
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Chiefupper: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2013

imagine some1 who has finished d whole physics textbukz now comparing human brain memory wit computer memory,no doubt such person is mad,if u can't use your stagnant brain memory to store d holy buk of any religion wc u practise y discouraging others
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by ashson: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
hamzakyana: since you are a mad cow, there is no point taking issues with you, but this forum is for human being not cow.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... a Mad Cow indeed!
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by adaybayor(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2013
FXKing2012:
I see...just goes to confirm their usual violent tendencies.
But why do Muslims hate non-muslims?

Have you any brain at all? What's violent about this topic...can't you just stay out of things that don't concern you?!!!

1 Like

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by adaybayor(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
ehie007: My question is. What is the benefit of memorising the quran. does it guarantee straight ticket to heaven or paradise. whats the use in celebrating this,

Does going to school guarantee you heaven?
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by dridowu: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Beretta92: This cannot be true.
u dnt nid to believe it but just to hear it
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2013
Beretta92: This cannot be true.
It is true. I've listened to her recitations several times. You can visit her family and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by theripper: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2013
Hmmm, at dis rate, the girl go finish Haliday Physics at 8, advanced Engineering maths by 12 and Bergey's Manual by 16. Allah is great.

1 Like

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Moukafoam(f): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
basty: This should not be a concern of any Christian.

Τhis post should even be in the Christian section because the end result fovours the Chriatians. The children according to the story are now CHRISTIANS

Or are you angry about the story? undecided
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by jmoore(m): 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.

How will I know what I am about post is not offensive to islam?

Is the Koran made up of only 1 page? If yes then I will believe the news.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why make her go through such mentally strenuous memorization at such an early age. The Koran will be here for such a long time, so there is no need stressing her up at age 3.

mentally strenous indeed. You must be feeling intelligent for saying that.

An homework for you-how many languages can a child learn by the age of 8.
don't compare every child with the ones around you. smart parents know that the early the children start to leaen things, the smarter
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
No 3 year old can completely memorize the Koran.

Was she born already speaking?

In any case this appears to be a shocking case of early indoctrination.

I support getting kids to memorize Verses...NOT the whole BOOK....and certainly not at THREE years of age!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“The Reasons For Divorce.” / Shortening The Prayer During A Journey / Can A Muslim Have a Wedding During Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.