Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran (22327 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Kennykenty(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Why wasting this little girl brain when eventually she cannot to become "MALLAM" (an islamic leader). But i salute the mother she know the way and place to enrol her. Pls dont be deceived.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by dulphines: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
kola oloye:

Do you realize that Qur'an has 114 chapters with 6,348 verses?
Tell me,did the child start learning from the first day she was born?
When did she start interpreting words that she was able to memorize the whole of Qur'an in 3 years?
Please wake up and stop being deceived.

I rest my case.

She could be of the world's smartest kids. Read about Akrit Jaswal, the Indian boy who carried out a successful surgery at the age of 7. He has an estimated IQ of 146. At 12 years old, he is the youngest person to get admitted in a medical university in India.
He's been featured a number of times in National Geographic Channel. Please take time to also read about Kim Ung-Yong. I'm sure you'll be convinced that a 3 year old girl could be this amazing.

1 Like

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by sirhidsanchez: 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dats a great achievement.alhamdulilah

2 Likes

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by BankuTilapia: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2013
ehie007: My question is. What is the benefit of memorising the quran. does it guarantee straight ticket to heaven or paradise. whats the use in celebrating this,

When she grows up, she will be rewarded with 27 MALE VIRGINS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.
This is a tall order - but I will attempt to. wink
The Holy Quran is an important part of a Muslim's life from Childhood to Adulthood. If a 3-yr old has been able to memorize it by heart then it is a good thing no? there are many adult Muslims who fail at Islam simply because they have not had the benefit of Understanding and Interpretation (or worse set in their ways on incorrect doctrine). this often leads to the kind of acrimony popularized in the Western Media. so I say good show for this young prodigy.

Am I still alive?
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2013
ARES: wow thats great..... i guess the world is a fantastic place now.... btw her mother looks pretty happy....

you call that happy? undecided
ARES: wow thats great..... i guess the world is a fantastic place now.... btw her mother looks pretty happy....

you call that happy?
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by size38: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
While the likes of EL Rufai cannot even memorise one verse
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by seguntijan(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2013
Mad Cow: She should try memorizing more useful books like her School books or Nelkon Physics textbook..

She just utilized over 90% of the memory card to memorize a book that adds no real value to either her life or that of society..
Mad Cow: She should try memorizing more useful books like her School books or Nelkon Physics textbook..

She just utilized over 90% of the memory card to memorize a book that adds no real value to either her life or that of society..
The mathematics or certificate u av had hw has it benefitd u talk of ur parent b4 talking of d nation, oh am sure u cant b dat brillant(3rd class) student cos u neva knw hw d brain can take in anything even Albert Eistein neva use up to 1% of his brain. Contact me if u nid help on hw to knw d power of ur brain.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by wolebaba(m): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2013

I totally disagree with you on dis line thought. There is no book that adds no value, even fashion magazine dat I consider trashy adds value at some point. Because it doesn't add value to your life doersnt mean its same for others.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Dawdy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Masha Allah for this young girl! Who has memorised Quran at age of 3. But I feel guilty that I have not memorised The whole Quran yet I'm over 20.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by azyaq(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2013

U̶̲̥̅̊ are saying what U̶̲̥̅̊ don't why not keep quite and make research instead of blabbing. AllAh created U̶̲̥̅̊ and can do anything anytime so shut up.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dunno how memorizing the fuqqin quran or even the bible will affect your life positively............though it seems impossible.....she'll prolly turn out to be a female-jihadist........#nuff said
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Next2Bezee(m): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
To avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam.

#Just Passing then grin grin grin
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by tbaba1234: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
A few points to note..

1. This is not a strange occurrence for those doubting the authenticity of the story. There are other 3 year olds that have memorised the Quran. Most people who memorise the Quran do so before the age of 7.

Here's another 3 year old that has memorised the whole book:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rYUfKVD6k

Like Allah promises in the Quran: And We have indeed made the Qur'ân easy to understand and remember, then is there any one who will remember (or receive admonition)? (Surah 55:17)

The rhythmic style of the Quran certainly makes it easy to remember and memorize.

2. For those who would study the Quran in the future, memorizing it early is awesome. It makes it so much easier. I certainly wish i memorized more when i was younger.

3. You would only truly appreciate memorizing it early when you get older. Right now, it is far more difficult for me to memorize.

4. There is no book in the world that has been memorized in bits or parts by so many people. Many of these people do not even speak the language. This is a remarkable feat. There are people today that can trace their memorization back to the prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Allah promised to preserve His book and there is no doubt that it has been protected.

2 Likes

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by wazobiaforu(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
I find it very hard to belief also but i have seen more than 10 guys that memorized the whole Quran when i was in university.

There are thousand(s) of people that know the whole Quran, just the age of this girl make me confused.

One FACT - Quran is easy to memorize because it is in a rythmic/song way not the way we read Novel
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Paulaok4(f): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2013
kola oloye:
This is a lie of the century.
The memory capacity of a 'three old brain' is not enough to contain the whole book of Qur'an.

I know of somebody,late Sheik's son,who was able to achieve it in 8 years.
Well am not Moslem, but I think its very possible,she is obviously a smart little kid, and she started very early.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
deols:

Learn how to use the word, 'can' properly. That you don't believe it doesn't mean it can not happen
Do u mean to say "cannot" is grammatically wrong? U too,learn to comprehend properly.Did I say anywhere dat it cannot happen?
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by deols(f): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2013
lastgarribender: Am not surprised sha. You guys are always afraid of the truth hence:
To avoid being banned,please ensure that your post is not offensive to Islam. Have you guys thought it that this Crap being on frontpage can be offensive to other people?

check your mail and stop making a nuisance of yourself.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Wadeoye(m): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2013
kola oloye:
This is a lie of the century.
The memory capacity of a 'three old brain' is not enough to contain the whole book of Qur'an.

I know of somebody,late Sheik's son,who was able to achieve it in 8 years.

You are underestimating the brain capacity and the learning potentials of kids. Those kids can learn anything starting from age 2.

Do you know what it takes to learn to talk and understand what others are saying? It is more difficult than most of things we learn at older age. Hence, dont underestimate their brain.

1 Like

Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by mabcos: 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2013

d kind of usser name u bear have spoken it all
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by Desdola(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
I wonder when we would be told the truth. how does her tiny brain capture all such things. I am sure that same child will not be able to recite the state and capital in Nigeria. Free me such stories joor
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by sureteeboy(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2013
From http://alisina.org These stories are not true. Also,No child is born holding a Quran or a rosary in his or her hand as we heard in the news last year. These are lies Muslims concoct to promote their religion. They have been doing this since 1400 years. Islam cannot be proven with logic and facts. It is a very irrational faith and it is very easy to prove that it is false. So Muslims resort to their favorite trick, deception, to advance their faith. They shamelessly lie. You have to understand this and keep it in your mind any time youlisten to a Muslim preaching his faith, because they lie.
A few years ago many Internet blogs and even the media reported a child in an Islamic village in Russia whose skin reproduced the verses of the Quran. The benighted Muslims had no difficulty gobbling this claim. This was no miracle. The child had a skin disorder known as dermatographic urticarial .
A few days ago I received this video in the mail.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9X5zkMWKzI&feature=g-vrec
As long as there are fools who believe in any nonsense, there will be people who will come forth with these fake miracles to grab attention. Isn’t it pathetic that a child can fool a television station and a whole nation? The reason is because Muslims want to be fooled.
There are thousands of such claims that Muslims make daily. They have no shame lying for their faith. In fact they believe lying is a good thing to promote Islam.
A couple of days ago someone asked me about another claimed miracle regarding the Pharaoh being mentioned in the Quran. Muslims claim that when in 1974 the mummified body of Ramses II was brought to Paris, because a fungus was causing its rapid degeneration, the scientists discovered salt in his lungs and someone pointed out the verse of the Quran that says after Pharaoh chased Moses he was drowned in the sea. However, inthe last moment he became a believer and Allah told him because you were a mischief-maker we are not going to save you but we will save your body so you may be a sign to those who come after you. (Quran 10:90-92).
The fact is that the Old Testamentdoes not say the Pharaoh’s body was saved to be a sign for the posterity. Exodus 14:28 says “And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. Psalm 136:15 confirms that Pharaoh and his army were perished in the sea. The same confirmation ismade in Exodus 15:19.
Muslims claim that Muhammad knew something that the Bible had not mentioned, i.e., the body of Pharaoh was saved, so this proves the Quran is from God and this miracle caused the conversion of one of the scientists examining the mummy.
Just like all other miracles that Muslims claim this one is also a deception. Ramses II lived c. 1303 BC – 1213 BC. As for when Moses lived Jerome’s Chronicon (4th century) gives 1592 for the birth of Moses, the 17th-century Ussher chronology calculates 1619 BC (Annals of the World , 1658). Therefore, Ramses II and Moses were not contemporary.
Furthermore, Ramses II was not drowned in the sea. He lived to be 90 years old and as the autopsy of his mummy revealed he died of arthritis, a typical disease of the old age affecting people who eat too much meat and animal products and not enough fresh veggies. (Go vegan!) Consequently, the story stated in the Quran that the bodyof Pharaoh was saved after drowning cannot be true.
But why would Muhammad say such thing? He must have heardthe biblical story of the drowningof the Pharaoh and his men fromthe Christian preachers and the Jews many times. In those days people had no other book but the Bible and that is what they talked about all the time. However, Muhammad had also heard about the mummification of pharaohs from other storytellers. He thought pharaoh is the name of one king and so the only way he could reconcile these stories was to assume that Pharaoh’s body must have been saved after being drowned and then mummified. And why wouldhe body be saved? Well maybe because he finally became a believer. Thus our genius solved the puzzle.
This made sense to him, except for the fact that pharaoh is not a proper name. It is a title, like kingand president. An estimated 332 pharaohs ruled Egypt belonging to 30 dynasties. Assuming the Biblical narrative of the Red Sea opening and closing to drown the Pharaoh and his army is true,Ramses II could not have been that drowned Pharaoh.
If the story in the Bible is a myth, then the claims made in the Quran rehashing this myth are nonsense. If the story is true, the Quran is wrong because it contradicts the Bible and makes an unsubstantiated and false claim that the body of Pharaoh was saved.
All these errors in the Quran prove one thing and that is Muhammad was indeed an illiterate man.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by AbuHanifa: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
Billyonaire:

mentally strenous indeed. You must be feeling intelligent for saying that.

An homework for you-how many languages can a child learn by the age of 8.
don't compare every child with the ones around you. smart parents know that the early the children start to leaen things, the smarter
I sgree with you
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by AbuHanifa: 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2013
Desdola: I wonder when we would be told the truth. how does her tiny brain capture all such things. I am sure that same child will not be able to recite the state and capital in Nigeria. Free me such stories joor
u having a tiny brain perhaps moquito size does not mean everyone's brain is like yours. Make use of it next time
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by MadCow1: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
seguntijan:

The mathematics or certificate u av had hw has it benefitd u talk of ur parent b4 talking of d nation, oh am sure u cant b dat brillant(3rd class) student cos u neva knw hw d brain can take in anything even Albert Eistein neva use up to 1% of his brain. Contact me if u nid help on hw to knw d power of ur brain.

Lol @ Third Class..

I spoke figuratively, but again, I wouldn't expect you to know any better, after all, you type your texts in juvenile shorthand.

Me contact you?! Lol. Na wah o.. A retaard telling me to contact him.

Try pass Jamb first, a 3 year old just memorised the entire Quoran, what have you done with your useless life.. I will suggest you go join Boko Haram so they will use you as a Suicide Bombing test dummy to teach other sensible Suicide bombers how an IED works.

Bloody reetard.
Re: A 3-year-old Nigerian Girl Memorizes The Quran by dragnet: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
wazobia_for_u: I find it very hard to belief also but i have seen more than 10 guys that memorized the whole Quran when i was in university.

There are thousand(s) of people that know the whole Quran, just the age of this girl make me confused.

One FACT - Quran is easy to memorize because it is in a rythmic/song way not the way we read Novel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“The Reasons For Divorce.” / Shortening The Prayer During A Journey / Can A Muslim Have a Wedding During Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.