Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? (18595 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Marriage: A Necessity Or A Tradition / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by gpumpin: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2008
First and Foremost,How many married men are here?I want u to beat your chest and say since you have been you havent gone out?may be very few,even only few women can beat their chest.The truth is dat we should pray for Gods grace against temptation cos going out of marriage is a very big sin called Adultry.

Please lets be careful
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Maykelly(f): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2008
gpumpin:

First and Foremost,How many married men are here?I want u to beat your chest and say since you have been you havent gone out?may be very few,even only few women can beat their chest.The truth is that we should pray for Gods grace against temptation because going out of marriage is a very big sin called Adultry.

Please lets be careful

Yes to be careful isn't too good enuogh. A man who wants to sneak out of his matrimony home will definetly do that no matter how the wife tried. He will surely come with an excuse just like what happened in the creation b/w Adam and Eve.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by ashe2(f): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2008
nope its a sin and a bad seed dat should be prayed against
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Eliza704: 1:51am On Apr 10, 2008
My thoughts exactly! A pastor once said, where was her man when she was talking to the devil? Exactly i couldnt have said it better. Any way if it is a tradition, it is a dumb and nasty one.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Maykelly(f): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2008
Eliza704:

My thoughts exactly! A pastor once said, where was her man when she was talking to the devil?

Exactly what am asking the Men? We ladies (Women) are God's sent to the world, Imagine without the women; the world would have been a battle field for the men. But the women always have a say in anything they are doing; claiming their bad temperament down and so no. KUDOS!!! to the women.

Men should always release that the women are the salt to their heart even sugar sef.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by nutin: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2008
i think it is undispeakable how can you do such a thing to someone such men should be castrated if not killed
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by Maykelly(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2008
May kelly:

Exactly what am asking the Men? We ladies (Women) are God's sent to the world, Imagine without the women; the world would have been a battle field for the men. But the women always have a say in anything they are doing; claiming their bad temperament down and so no. KUDOS!!! to the women.

Men should always release that the women are the salt to their heart even sugar sef.
Yes, KUDOS!!! only to GOD FEARING WOMEN ; smiley
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by marvel4ben: 4:17pm On May 01, 2008
Is not a tradition but a priviledge and most of the married women gave the priviledge to the husband at the end of the day you will be shouting, without considering what led the man to that kind of attitude.
BUILD YOUR FAMILY BY YOUR SELF.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by origina9ja(f): 1:42pm On May 19, 2008
which kind traditon be dat
dis 1 no be tradition na just studip men go do dat
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by taoyinka: 2:59pm On May 19, 2008
its no tradition or there is no reason for married people to do this. People get married 4 diifferent reasons without considering some personal desired qualities in their partners eg openmindness, freedom of expression in anyway, reasoning. assessment on sexual topic. I beliv couples shd always discuss everything about themselves including what might prompt them 2 cheat on their partners. pls this issue needs to be address cos its no more a tradition but one of the "must do" of our society.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by shostopper: 10:39am On May 22, 2008
I'm female. The only reason why these guys have girlfriends outside their matrimonial homes is coz there are girls out there that are willing to be degraded for various reasons-greed being the main one!!! i blame the girls that let themselves be "girlfriends" coz last-last guys will be controlled by those three things that dangle between their legs. it's left for us gurls to have our pride and help them stick it in the right place-and we all know that that place can only be located on their wives that they knock up and dump at home!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by mTomas: 3:04am On Oct 15, 2009
It may not be tradition but think about it, As much as men love their wives ( yes I m marrried) a little bit of excitment on the side really does improve the way we feel about our selves as a result we treat our wives better. The reason is simple. We are less irritated because we have sex more. There are seveveral good reasons why women should be more accomodating. If you want to dicuss this further visit my blogg

http://life2live-tm..com/2009/09/life2live.html

I have just started this blogg site. There's much to discuss on the subject - plus I have lots to tell you regarding my own views and experiences, join me with an open mind !!
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by amacastel: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
Am a woman bt lemme air my view 2 be faithful n monogamy is nt in men's blood dt ar polygamous in nature d truth is dis many married women lik me cahse dia hubby out wit nagging,dirtiness,arogancy,not giving dem gud food jst d oda day 1 of ma client's complained 2 me dt his wifedont like kissng him dt his reason of keeping a girl dt kiss him like 2moro neva dy ,most succesfl men ar being seduced by women out dia.somtimes itis nt dia intention 2 cheat bt dy need our prayers I mean d women n wives 2 be on d right track.prayer is d tool 4 holdng ur man 2 monogamy cos itis not in dia blood even d white men ,black red man all ar polygamous in nature
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by MrsChima(f): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
May kelly: Why must a married man have a girl friend i.e a sinful partner outside his matrimony home?

A married man do not have a girlfriend outside of his marriage..it is call a ho. Big difference.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by babe12: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Its completely understandable why you have come to this conclusion but my sister o HIV. This is an issue our grandmothers did not have to deal with. In this day and age, we cannot afford to turn a blind eye to indiscretions. Our lifes may depend on it. I'm not yet married but it will horrify you the rates at which men and women are being infected in the matrimonial homes. Its as if single people are even safer cos of fear.

amacastel: Am a woman bt lemme air my view 2 be faithful n monogamy is nt in men's blood dt ar polygamous in nature d truth is dis many married women lik me cahse dia hubby out wit nagging,dirtiness,arogancy,not giving dem gud food jst d oda day 1 of ma client's complained 2 me dt his wifedont like kissng him dt his reason of keeping a girl dt kiss him like 2moro neva dy ,most succesfl men ar being seduced by women out dia.somtimes itis nt dia intention 2 cheat bt dy need our prayers I mean d women n wives 2 be on d right track.prayer is d tool 4 holdng ur man 2 monogamy cos itis not in dia blood even d white men ,black red man all ar polygamous in nature
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by babe12: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Tell them. Person go dey fear to marry now becos some guys no fit siddon one place.
I take God beg my sisters, its completely unacceptable for your husband to cheat, cos every time he does it with come chick, you are playing roussian roulette.

rachiwise: which type of terrible tradition be that??abeg AIDS is reall ooo!!
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by babe12: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
All nice and lovely, just have it at the back of your mind, your future wife is doing same. Just advise her not to carry belle outside. Better still. Don't forget to do DNA for your kids.

dapsycool: Yes it is! Infact it's compulsory! So if i get married at age 27, i'll have to stick wiv one honeypot till forever,lets say 50 years digging one location! Mineral resources for don finish there self. God forbid! Evil thing. Just advice your man to wear condom.
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by babe12: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Have wives stopped giving their husbands sex?so you are doing it for the wife? Taking one for the team? Interesting. Tell me more about these selfless acts you perform.

Most guys do it because they can. Unfortunately its that simple and 50 percent our fault as women. What is culture? Practise over a long period of time, and at a point it becomes acceptable. If you want to get rid of this repugnant and demeaning practise, stop giving permission. Kick him out. If its not something you are comfortable with, why condone it? I'm gonna say something I'm gonna get plenty of grief for. If women were cheating on their husbands even half as much as husbands cheated on their wives. 2 things will happen. Men would no longer marry or men would stop cheating. They will tell you they can't take it emotionally and psychologically, that you can cos God has made you stronger. Its a lie. It affects us women just as bad, we just die inside slowly, unaware of the horrific scars we carry inside us.

mTomas: It may not be tradition but think about it, As much as men love their wives ( yes I m marrried) a little bit of excitment on the side really does improve the way we feel about our selves as a result we treat our wives better. The reason is simple. We are less irritated because we have sex more. There are seveveral good reasons why women should be more accomodating. If you want to dicuss this further visit my blogg

I have just started this blogg site. There's much to discuss on the subject - plus I have lots to tell you regarding my own views and experiences, join me with an open mind !!

Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by babe12: 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
And 2 becomes 1 in holy matrimony. I guess as long as half feels good and the other half feels like they've been poisoned, its not that bad. This is what you are implying. How infidelity is good for a husband's self esteem and therefore good for his wife. I'm sure there are better ways to build self esteem that will not be detrimental to the other half.

mTomas: It may not be tradition but think about it, As much as men love their wives ( yes I m marrried) a little bit of excitment on the side really does improve the way we feel about our selves as a result we treat our wives better. The reason is simple. We are less irritated because we have sex more. There are seveveral good reasons why women should be more accomodating. If you want to dicuss this further visit my blogg

Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by slimedge(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Busta:

And u call ursef a man? lipsrsealed

Does this in any way have anything to do with being a man...
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by wordbank(m): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2014
He that seek shall find, wife, gf, onosho, sister in christ all join grin
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by wordbank(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2014
He that seek shall find, wife o, gf, onosho, sister in christ all my grin
Re: Is It A Tradition For A Married Man To Have A Girlfriend? by slimedge(m): 9:08am On Nov 22, 2014
I am a grown young man hoping to tie the nuptial knot anytime soon. The problem of infidelity has now increasingly plagued many matrimonial homes..Men are doing it, so the women...We shouldn't let sentiment cloud our sense of judgement when we are addressing issues of this kind...You all condemned the men forgetting that it is an act that the women too are guilty of...Throwing blames around won't solve anything. Instead,let's devise and share schemes and ideas on how to reduce this growing problem to a minimal level....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / Photo Of Some Secondary School Students In A Kissing Bout Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.