Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23705 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 25, 2012
dayokanu: [size=28pt]Lagos unveils Nigeria’s first suspension bridge [/size]
Published on December 24, 2012 by · 15 Comments
Nigeria’s Lagos State Government has completed the Lekki-Ikoyi suspension bridge and it touts it not just Nigeria’s but sub-Saharan Africa’s first.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/12/24/lagos-unveils-unveils-africas-first-suspension-bridge/

This bridge is in Lekki where I live and its built via PPP and its tolled, its not the State funds.
Lekki Epe expressway is also tolled cos its PPP. Honestly, I have personally not seen achievement of Fashola in this part of the state, but I dont know about other places. ACN will not be winning election in this part of the state anymore. Someone has to use Federal Allocation to pay off these Tinubu-Fashola LCC cabal that put us on line of credit and free us from the Lion of Bourdillon's fraudulent quest for money.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Standing5(m): 8:57am On Dec 25, 2012
PPP projects should go to Fashola because
1. It is a Public Private Partnership.
2. Private bodies have never done projects of these magnitude before.
That said, i want to see a comparison of prices for certain FG projects Vs Fashola Lagos projects.
-Lekki Vs East-West Rd.
-Badagry Vs Lagos-Ibadan Express Rd.
Etc
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Standing5: PPP projects should go to Fashola because
1. It is a Public Private Partnership.
2. Private bodies have never done projects of these magnitude before.
That said, i want to see a comparison of prices for certain FG projects Vs Fashola Lagos projects.
-Lekki Vs East-West Rd.
-Badagry Vs Lagos-Ibadan Express Rd.
Etc
I agree, we should give credit to Fashola for introducing PPP (when he is supposed to use Federal Allocation for this projects). Even the Badagry Rail Project is WorldBank Loan. The Question I like to ask is. Where is the Federal Allocation that Fashola has been receiving for the past 6 yrs my brother? Lets not be biased, cos Fashola mentioned that IGR from VI is what is used to fill pothole in VI and pay those people sweeping the roads. Lawma is also paid from the levy charged on every household for waste disposal. Fashola really has to tell us what he has been doing with the 6 yrs allocation. I love him and I want him to clear the air so I wont be asking this again.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by PointB: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Adequate Water Supply: Fashola commission 10th mini water plant at Ojokoro
http://www.brfforum-uk.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=189:adequate-water-supply-fashola-commission-10th-mini-water-plant-at-ojokoro&catid=58:news&Itemid=203

How many people have running water in their homes since this development, and how many more water pipelines have been laid? Or is this mirage only for Fashola's office at Alausa?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by seanet01: 9:53am On Dec 25, 2012
Billyonaire:
This bridge is in Lekki where I live and its built via PPP and its tolled, its not the State funds.
Lekki Epe expressway is also tolled cos its PPP. Honestly, I have personally not seen achievement of Fashola in this part of the state, but I dont know about other places. ACN will not be winning election in this part of the state anymore. Someone has to use Federal Allocation to pay off these Tinubu-Fashola LCC cabal that put us on line of credit and free us from the Lion of Bourdillon's fraudulent quest for money.
Billion, you never cease to amaze me with your stone age reasoning. You need to do a study of PPP's of both federal and Lagos to know the ones that failed and succeed
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by PointB: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2012
Orpelin: Recall this: Federal Govt, Stopped World Bank From Given More Loan To
Lagos State Govt.. Just this year November.
http://nairaland.com/1116816/federal-govt-stopped-world-bank
Ikorodu-Ketu expansion work is expected to be carried out from this money.

How much is the total cost of the Ikorodu road expansion project? How much is the current IGR of Lagos state? What is the IGR and Federal Allocation used for? How many other states in the Federation borrow huge sum from external source to finance road expansion? Answers to these question will give you an inkling to the massive fraud and shenanigans going on in Lagos State Government under Fashola's watch. Bottomline is why Fashola and Tinubu loots Lagos, the mindless minions in Nairaland other media (print and online) use massive propaganda to launder Fashola and re-direct gullible folks to attack the PDP. Sad that many people are fooled to believe the Fashola myth and legend.

Every available evidence shows the flower planter is a complete mediocre, and total fraud. Lagosians, and patriotic Nigerians should ask for more transparency in Lagos State finances, even though they might not get it!

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2012
Oh my goodness! Where are Fashola's projects in the last 6yrs? Where are the results of N30billion monthly multiplied by 6yrs (or N15billion monthly multiplied by 6yrs if we assume half of the monthly revenue goes into recurrent expenditure)?
Permit me to return to the trenches to continue searching...
Meanwhile, Merry Christmas to EVERYONE on NL politics section.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Florena(f): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2012
OMG, i can't bliv pple re sayin dis, how many of u knws wat real politics is?, how many of u have been on dat hot seat?, hw many pple can control millions of naira?
I heard of a guy dat got 28million and travel 2 spain then come back wit notin, som1 lik dis wil com 2 nairaland and misyarn
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 25, 2012
Rather than come here to show us Governor Fashola's achievement in 6yrs, in the ACN propagandist went and opened another thread which they titled "searching for gej's achievement". My response to them is that when GEJ gets to 6yrs or even 4yrs, I can join in "searching for gej's achievement". But for now, we are searching for Fashola's achievement after 6yrs in office and with N30billion monthly revenue

5 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Oh my goodness! Where are Fashola's projects in the last 6yrs? Where are the results of N30billion monthly multiplied by 6yrs (or N15billion monthly multiplied by 6yrs if we assume half of the monthly revenue goes into recurrent expenditure)?
Permit me to return to the trenches to continue searching...
Meanwhile, Merry Christmas to EVERYONE on NL politics section.

Bro, I can't believe you guys have started another Christmas partty here and I was not invited. You know I own the patent for bursting the Fashola myth. Lol
I have told ya'll. Fashola's achievements are mostly newspaper clippings and announcements on TVC, Eko FM and the Nations newspaper. He cannot even compete with Uduaghan! Imagine posts of fake water works when my tap has never had state government water one day. Imagine post of autocad and coreldraw rice mill. Ask them where they sell the rice and you will only get insults as reply.
Imagine them posting maternity centers as hospitals. Imagine them posting fake housing schemes and already existing roads as achievements. My guy, you go search tire with google, bing and yahoo and you no go see anything worthy of all the propaganda and cosmetic accolades and enconiums that have been lavished on him. It is sad.

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by TechRev: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Rather than come here to show us Governor Fashola's achievement in 6yrs, in the ACN propagandist went and opened another thread which they titled "searching for gej's achievement". My response to them is that when GEJ gets to 6yrs or even 4yrs, I can join in "searching for gej's achievement". But for now, we are searching for Fashola's achievement after 6yrs in office and with N30billion monthly revenue

The usual ACN tactics that so much works for them. Deflection!!! They always know how to divert attention to the center hence having free reign on the cash. I am really disappointed that i could not see any projects here. So its all hype!!!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 10:57am On Dec 25, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: Rather than come here to show us Governor Fashola's achievement in 6yrs, in the ACN propagandist went and opened another thread which they titled "searching for gej's achievement". My response to them is that when GEJ gets to 6yrs or even 4yrs, I can join in "searching for gej's achievement". But for now, we are searching for Fashola's achievement after 6yrs in office and with N30billion monthly revenue
The problem is that no one has taken them on before. They have been having free pass. You can see that non of the threads have made frontpage. But don't be surprised if the GEJ thread hits frontpage.
They are all liars, hypocrites and criminals!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by TechRev: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2012
Really i am disappointed. But also seeing firsthand power of media hype.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:06am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:09am On Dec 25, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2012
TechRev: Really i am disappointed. But also seeing firsthand power of media hype.

My brother, it is massive hype and it started from Tinubu's time in office. Do you know that Tinubu held a ceremony to commision the repairs of adeola Odeku street? I was shocked that day when I got to the Island to see that a canopy was mounted on the Silverbird end of the road causing traffic to be diverted elsewhere and hardship for everyone. I went to check what was going on only to find out Tinubu was celebrating the rehabilitation of adeola Odeku road with a party on the road! I mean, if GEJ ever tries that for any of his projects, these ACN touts will quickly rush to NL to tell us he is not doing us a favour and should not be praised for anything since it is our right! Such hypocrites like demdem, gbawe, oyb, seanet, kobojunkie, etc. Double speaking idiotas with no conscience at all!

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:13am On Dec 25, 2012

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by koruji(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Original dunce-head.

If PPP were a simple private affair without able govt. hands to make it happen Lagos-Ibadan road should now be 10 lanes under GEJ. Given the way he makes empty pomises GEJ should be commissioning a highway to heaven!!!

Billyonaire:
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:18am On Dec 25, 2012

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:21am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2012

[img]http://www.desolarpeople.com/images/Lagos%20State%20Solar%20Street%20Light%20Project%20Phase%201%20(226).jpg[/img]
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by koruji(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2012
Your brain is the massive fraud for coming up with such crap. You need to return it and find a better doctor for it.

Awon oluya.

PointB:

How much is the total cost of the Ikorodu road expansion project? How much is the current IGR of Lagos state? What is the IGR and Federal Allocation used for? How many other states in the Federation borrow huge sum from external source to finance road expansion? Answers to these question will give you an inkling to the massive fraud and shenanigans going on in Lagos State Government under Fashola's watch. Bottomline is why Fashola and Tinubu loots Lagos, the mindless minions in Nairaland other media (print and online) use massive propaganda to launder Fashola and re-direct gullible folks to attack the PDP. Sad that many people are fooled to believe the Fashola myth and legend.

Every available evidence shows the flower planter is a complete mediocre, and total fraud. Lagosians, and patriotic Nigerians should ask for more transparency in Lagos State finances, even though they might not get it!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2012
@Rhino whatever, you are making a foool of yourself posting the same useless pictures over and over again. The first one is Lekki toll gate on Lekki road that was expanded via a PPP agreement. The other one a shopping mall. The next one your IPP that only powers government office. The other one your maternity center. Is that a worthy achievement for 6 years? Uduaghan has done far better than that! You are making a mockery of yourself, it is so sad!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2012
thelastPope:

Bro, I can't believe you guys have started another Christmas partty here and I was not invited. You know I own the patent for bursting the Fashola myth. Lol
I have told ya'll. Fashola's achievements are mostly newspaper clippings and announcements on TVC, Eko FM and the Nations newspaper. He cannot even compete with Uduaghan! Imagine posts of fake water works when my tap has never had state government water one day. Imagine post of autocad and coreldraw rice mill. Ask them where they sell the rice and you will only get insults as reply.
Imagine them posting maternity centers as hospitals. Imagine them posting fake housing schemes and already existing roads as achievements. My guy, you go search tire with google, bing and yahoo and you no go see anything worthy of all the propaganda and cosmetic accolades and enconiums that have been lavished on him. It is sad.
My dear, I'm glad you'r here. Thank you for opening our eyes on this issue. I just wanted to push or probe further for the achievements of Fashola in 6yrs. Unfortunately, every SEARCH so far ended in disappointment. But I'm still searching and HOPING to stumble on something tangible. Something that could come near N30billion monthly revenue multiplied by 6yrs. This MASSIVE SEARCH has been on in the last 5 to 6days. Some of us are already getting FATIGUED but HOPE has kept us going. Where are Fashola's achievements in the last 6yrs? Permit me to return to trenches and continue SEARCHING...
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Akanbiedu(m): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2012
Rhino ekun oko queen, where have you been man? It's good to have you back.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by koruji(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2012
Fasola keeps rolling out completed projects one after the other yet to you it is massive hype. Just don't you worry. We are surely enjoying this massive hype in Lagos. Now run along and enjoy rhe non-massive hype in your home state.

Awon oluya.

thelastPope:

My brother, it is massive hype and it started from Tinubu's time in office. Do you know that Tinubu held a ceremony to commision the repairs of adeola Odeku street? I was shocked that day when I got to the Island to see that a canopy was mounted on the Silverbird end of the road causing traffic to be diverted elsewhere and hardship for everyone. I went to check what was going on only to find out Tinubu was celebrating the rehabilitation of adeola Odeku road with a party on the road! I mean, if GEJ ever tries that for any of his projects, these ACN touts will quickly rush to NL to tell us he is not doing us a favour and should not be praised for anything since it is our right! Such hypocrites like demdem, gbawe, oyb, seanet, kobojunkie, etc. Double speaking idiotas with no conscience at all!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by koruji(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Eyes they have but they cannot see...
Hears they have bu they cannot hear...
So said the Lord Jesus to the Pharisees of his day -the offsprings of vipers.

To which I add, brains they have but it is all crap matter.

Sincere 9gerian:
My dear, I'm glad you'r here. Thank you for opening our eyes on this issue. I just wanted to push or probe further for the achievements of Fashola in 6yrs. Unfortunately, every SEARCH so far ended in disappointment. But I'm still searching and hopeful to stumble on something tangible. Something that could come near N30billion monthly revenue multiplied by 6yrs.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks bro! cool

Am here to give grieve to these blood sucking PDP paid internet lapdog fools

[size=38pt]REMEMBER, I TAKE NO HOSTAGE[/size]

Akanbi_edu: Rhino ekun oko queen, where have you been man? It's good to have you back.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2012
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

See as this foool dey post photoshop and Lagos aerial view as Fashola's achievements. These guys are incredible!

ROTFL!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why President Jonathan Couldn’t Avoid Modu Sheriff In Chad – Presidential Aide / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts / Unclaimed $45m: We Need To Examine Wike’s Mental Status – Peterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.