Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! (56832 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / 7 Reasons Why You Should Take Her To Swimming Before Calling Her Bae (photos) / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by mutualrespect(m): 10:08am On Mar 06, 2013
Guys, this forum is a fact finding as well as learning one at that,hence we should be progressive in our opinion. Back to the topic, the fact that ladies are tempted does not validate promiscuity. As a matter of fact, guys are equally tempted. Considering several half-naked girls on my way 2 work this morning is enough 4 men 2. Therefore, highest form of temptation does not validate promiscuity. undecided
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by maskid(m): 10:35am On Mar 06, 2013
1,825 right?. ok. so if the OP's girl cheats 1,000 times a year (<1,825) he'd forgive her .!!!! this is simple POOH-POOH. what impudence!!!

so we have to forgive our girls 1,825 times in a year (like the 70x7 scriptural lesson) . SMH. **** walks outta thread***
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Orikinla(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2013
[size=28pt]Well it is only girls and women who hawk s*e*x for a living and use it for bargains in relationships.[/size]
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by sayso: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2013
masterpiecer:

meaning of what?
It has started. I told you
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2013
mutualrespect: Guys, this forum is a fact finding as well as learning one at that,hence we should be progressive in our opinion. Back to the topic, the fact that ladies are tempted does not validate promiscuity. As a matter of fact, guys are equally tempted. Considering several half-naked girls on my way 2 work this morning is enough 4 men 2. Therefore, highest form of temptation does not validate promiscuity. undecided

Thank you so much.
Yes, both men and women get tempted and yes both men and women should LEARN and KNOW HOW TO RESIST.
Yet, SOME NIGERIAN MEN will justify their behaviour with the amount of sperm they're producing to clean their conscience for sleeping with multiple partners, marrying several women, cheating and spreading AIDS. This is one of the most primitive arguments I've ever heard and one of the reasons this country is where it is. If men can't resist temptation because they produce reproduction fluid every day, women should be allowed to be weak and therefore not able to resist temptation around the days they're fertile ( normally betwenn the 10th and 14th day after their monthly bleeding). This would be just logical. Their libido is normally extremely high at that time and so they can't do anything about it just like men can't.

Again, I'm not in favour of promiscuity. I just can't stand it that men want to tell women how to go on about their sexuality, even though they have no idea what it feels like to be a woman BUT at the same time want to sleep around and brag about it. Primitive bahaviour, backward and the reason why the whole world looks at Africa as the AIDS continent 'cause men here think they're right when they put their josticks into every v.agina, clean or dirty. Grow up and become responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by masks(m): 11:57am On Mar 06, 2013
Men......this is the nicest analytical thread I've read so far this year. So, true bro. I'm guilty of calling girls that also. But I've really learnt. Thank you. Keep this up.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by chikeorji123(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
God pls give our ladies the strenght to withstand daily temptation which they are facing..can we guys bear such? l don't thhink so..
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by mdee1(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Well said u guys,nice commentz nd gud post though am nt in support of prosmiscuty sha

And to d lady or dude layin enphasis on 'africa d Aids continent' wateva whr r u frm pls?

We guys(guys like me) respect gals dat r virgins alot nd we knw its nt easy....infact every1 knws dat.u ddnt av 2 create a topic n announce it,nw u make it look like ur in support of slutz....nt realy sure if ur nt sef lol

Every1 has he/her life to live.if ur a lady(virgn) nd u tink because of al dz creditz given 2 u u can nw f.uc.k around,well its ur life enjoy

wat most ppl r sayin dat d poster isnt gettin is dat d topic cud mslead oda young gals

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Orikinla(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
If you know and value RESPECT
You will not treat a female as a S*E*X OBJECT.
If she does not display and portray herself as one.

My current woman is black and beautiful, brilliant, diligent and intelligent and DISCIPLINED and Gosh I love her beyond words can describe and our hearts beat for each other.
The first thing I do after my early morning worship between 5am and 6am is to greet her with God's blessings and greetings of positive confessions.
Why do I respect her so much?
She has earned it and so deserves it and she respects me too.
I am tempted by other pretty and sexy ladies I cannot avoid in our entertainment industry, but I focus on my woman and she is my confidant.
Therefore, if a girl or woman does not want to be called a slut, she should not behave like a slut.
You are what you do and people will certainly call you what you do.
It is a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by phabulous88(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
@Op: You've made your point
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
chikeorji123: God pls give our ladies the strenght to withstand daily temptation which they are facing..can we guys bear such? l don't thhink so..
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Heartibaby(f): 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
No amount of temptaion justifies sleeping around. The OP's post is just food for thought for judgemental guys. Most of the guys crucifying the Op for this post would gladly and willingly disvirgin a girl they have no intention of marrying or even having a serious relationship with given half the chance. What does that tell you? If truly they wanted to encourage girls to be decent they would advice any virgin they meet to keep their virginity for the right guy and right time. But that's not the case. Virgins are being disvirgined every day.

When Jesus saw the woman caught in adultery gave the crowd the authority to stone her to death but 'only those without sin'. And not one of them could! And neither did he. He was the only one in that crowd who was without sin and who could condemn her but he didnt! Ive read comments here were guys have said sluts should be killed before snakes. Smh. How sad. Who gave u the right to judge?

I agree that there are some girls who are cheap and materialistic and sleep around. But it is the guys who are sleeping with sluts that do the slut bashing most. That's what the OP is getting at. This is pure hypocrisy and should be stopped difference in sexual makeup of men and women not withstanding. Call a slut a slut but only if you are without sin! Feeling like you have the right to pronounce judgement on a girl cos she's had multiple sex partners (one of which might have been you) is counter productive. It's only love, encouragement and understanding that can turn a loose girl around. None of this slut bashing will.

Like i've said before it wouldnt hurt u guys ego too much to accept the truth once in a while. Girls are trying. Its not easy. Kudos once again to Richfella and the few dudes here who actually get this.

2 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Another indirect cry for gender equality...oh gosh! Women are so selfish...I have no problem with gender equality provided the women are ready to accept both the advantages and disadvantages that come with it and not only seek its advantages. Belonging to either the female or male sex comes with its disadvantages. Women and men can never be the same. You are called slut because your natural instict is to be conservative plus your anatomy in general doesn't fit for such a life style. Whereas a man has territorial type of instict. That times and technology has changed doesnt mean males and females have lost their natural instincts. Talking about disadvantages men suffer? The list is endless but let me give one. If a female offends a male and he beats her up, he is automatically taged ! Woman beater ! And no one cares to know what the woman did. Whereas if a male offends a female and she beats him up, everyone still says the male is at fault. Why? Because of the males natural instict to be the protector. Females wount get gender equality from us not because we are afraid of you being our equals but because you cant handle the responsibility of being a males equal.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2013
Another indirect cry for gender equality...oh gosh! Women are so selfish...I have no problem with gender equality provided the women are ready to accept both the advantages and disadvantages that come with it and not only seek its advantages. Belonging to either the female or male sex comes with its disadvantages. Women and men can never be the same. You are called slut because your natural instict is to be conservative plus your anatomy in general doesn't fit for such a life style. Whereas a man has territorial type of instict. That times and technology has changed doesnt mean males and females have lost their natural instincts. Talking about disadvantages men suffer? The list is endless but let me give one. If a female offends a male and he beats her up, he is automatically taged ! Woman beater ! And no one cares to know what the woman did. Whereas if a male offends a female and she beats him up, everyone still says the male is at fault. Why? Because of the males natural instict to be the protector. Females wount get gender equality from us not because we are afraid of you being our equals but because you cant handle the responsibility of being a males equal.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 12:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Heartibaby(f): 1:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
obi2012: Wow... I am surprised at some of the comments I am reading..

The OP isn't justifying female promiscuity. He is saying women shouldn't be held to a double standard. If you want to marry a virgin, better make sure you are a virgin yourself. People complaining about women sleeping around, are the women sleeping around with themselves? Criticize the men that are sleeping with them too. Everyone claims they want a virgin but they are quick to cheat on her when she doesn't know her way around the bedroom.

The same people are the same guys that get mad when they are dating a girl and she wont sleep with them

exactly.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by bruglione1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
Richfella:

My partner cheating, from where I am now, is not something I remotely bother myself with.

On a certain level, my mind and my emotions will blare their usual alarms. But I am too far detached to respond to it in any fashion. You are not your mind, neither are you your emotions.

If your partner cheats, ask yourself "what happened?" Some dude took a little piece of meat and put it into some dark place - which happened to be on my partners body. Complete detachment. Your emotions are just programmed impulses which compel your body to certain actions. You are not those emotions.

It could only be considered an issue if we agreed not to.

'Cheating' (as we choose to call it) is an evolutionary reproductive strategy hard-coded in all of us (I'd recommend you check out the book Spérm Wars). Statistically, women are more likely to cheat when they are ovulating and hence most fertile. Alpha genes baby! tongue

All morality is relative. A clear example would be our most recent ancestors walking about in the nude - about a hundred years ago. My paternal grandma told me they ran into the bush when the whites came to give them clothes lipsrsealed. Wear a mini skirt now and everyone will condemn you to be burnt at the stake.

Fidelity, doesn't mean your partner will be fun, brilliant, open minded, share the same interests with you, can cook, give you a home or dare I say make you happy in several different ways.

If you know the kind of fantasies your 'innocent' girlfriend has (even while you're hammering away), you'll will be SHOCKED. If you ever get to find out that she maybe wants to be raped, spanked, rough handled and thinks of some strange men ravishing her mercilessly. You might might just buy a noose tongue

Women are not docile as we want to believe. They are also sexual as us males, if not more. [s]Who has an entire organ dedicated to ONLY pleasure[/s]? With about 8,000 nerve endings concentrated on a tiny spot. Believe it or not, we are only let in on as much information as our hypocrisy can handle.

I found this post by a female NairaLander really funny. You should check it out: Embarrassing Moment.
You ® such a smart fellow I must confess.Keep the brain storming. I'm a doctor, bt I advise u smoke a joint, @ least once a week,observe the difference and hala bk. Ciao
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Decee(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Dis op is funny,a slut is a slut,is a decision dey make,nobody forced dem,as d sayin goes'i can only show u d door,u ll b d 1 2 wrk tru it' so wen dose ofa comes der way,is der choice 2 decide,dis post does nt justify dat a slut is nt a slut.a clean teen chose 2 b a clean teen,a slut chose 2 b a slut,dats jst d way it is.am out
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Kgdavid(m): 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
the logic behind this thread is baffling in all honesty. the post makes what seems like a valid point by applying the " put yourself in their shoes method" but made a critical error by not taking into consideration the fact that for you to get a clear picture of exactly what their shoes feel like, you must not only wear the shoe, but you must have the same size of feet! what am i saying? basically you cant rationalize female behavior using male mentality. this is erroneous because the mindset of guys and girls are totally different. the fact that girls are approached so often means that to be offered sex or whatever is not such a big deal to them. to a guy it would seem like a big deal because we rarely get offered(relatively)and end up doing the offering. you cannot use the mentality of the hunter to understand the behavior of the prey. for those who still dont get it, if you were a girl you would not think being offered sex by so many people was such a big deal. therefore you would only go for the best offer and chose to ignore lesser ones. therefore those girls who go after numerous offers are indeed exhibiting abnormal behavior relative to their gender. thats the whole point. now why would anyone be encouraging lose behavior from either gender anyway? Jesus is coming soon and if yu aint convinced bout that then consider the fact that yu may die very soon as well.
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 06, 2013
Heartibaby: No amount of temptaion justifies sleeping around. The OP's post is just food for thought for judgemental guys. Most of the guys crucifying the Op for this post would gladly and willingly disvirgin a girl they have no intention of marrying or even having a serious relationship with given half the chance. What does that tell you? If truly they wanted to encourage girls to be decent they would advice any virgin they meet to keep their virginity for the right guy and right time. But that's not the case. Virgins are being disvirgined every day.

When Jesus saw the woman caught in adultery gave the crowd the authority to stone her to death but 'only those without sin'. And not one of them could! And neither did he. He was the only one in that crowd who was without sin and who could condemn her but he didnt! Ive read comments here were guys have said sluts should be killed before snakes. Smh. How sad. Who gave u the right to judge?

I agree that there are some girls who are cheap and materialistic and sleep around. But it is the guys who are sleeping with sluts that do the slut bashing most. That's what the OP is getting at. This is pure hypocrisy and should be stopped difference in sexual makeup of men and women not withstanding. Call a slut a slut but only if you are without sin! Feeling like you have the right to pronounce judgement on a girl cos she's had multiple sex partners (one of which might have been you) is counter productive. It's only love, encouragement and understanding that can turn a loose girl around. None of this slut bashing will.

Like i've said before it wouldnt hurt u guys ego too much to accept the truth once in a while. Girls are trying. Its not easy. Kudos once again to Richfella and the few dudes here who actually get this.

I just love this post so much! Thanks a lot!

You sound like a very smart person and you seem to have a good heart.
I share your opinion 100 %
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
caukerzee: Another indirect cry for gender equality...oh gosh! Women are so selfish...I have no problem with gender equality provided the women are ready to accept both the advantages and disadvantages that come with it and not only seek its advantages. Belonging to either the female or male sex comes with its disadvantages. Women and men can never be the same. You are called slut because your natural instict is to be conservative plus your anatomy in general doesn't fit for such a life style. Whereas a man has territorial type of instict. That times and technology has changed doesnt mean males and females have lost their natural instincts. Talking about disadvantages men suffer? The list is endless but let me give one. If a female offends a male and he beats her up, he is automatically taged ! Woman beater ! And no one cares to know what the woman did. Whereas if a male offends a female and she beats him up, everyone still says the male is at fault. Why? Because of the males natural instict to be the protector. Females wount get gender equality from us not because we are afraid of you being our equals but because you cant handle the responsibility of being a males equal.

First of all, I accept any disadvantage that comes with gender equality rather than accepting the disadvantages of inequality. That's why I went to school and to university, that's why I work hard and share the bills with my partner and don't expect him to do that alone.
Secondly, nobody is saying that men and women are biologically equal. That is, however, no reason, at least not a justifiable one, to deprive women of certain rights, like the right to speak out, the right to vote, the right to defend themselves and protect themselves if they are abused, either physically, mentally or emotionally.
Thirdly, no partner should have the right to offend the other. Either if it is a man or a woman, both ways it's inacceptable and unhealthy. This is true equality.
Fourthly, I can handle the responsibility of havin same rights, in fact, millions of women all around the world do that. I have no idea what kind of women are around you but I pity you for not knowing women who are smart and strong enough to achieve anything they want and handle the responsibilty.
Last but not least, do some research and find out what women have already achieved all around the world. Let me give you one example (to start with): Marie Curie received many honorary science, medicine and law degrees and honorary memberships of learned societies throughout the world. She even received the Nobel Prize for Physics by adding a lot to the development of the human kind.
Why do we have no Nigerians (men and women) having added anything remarkable to the human kind as a whole in fields such as physics, chmeistry or medicine? Let me tell you: BECAUSE OF THE MENTALITY PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE. Sorry but this is exactly one of the major reasons this country is so backward.

4 Likes

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by 1cyrus(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Your right op,but i thing your just insinuating .
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by 1cyrus(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2013
Your right op,but i think your just insinuating .
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Heartibaby(f): 3:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I just love this post so much! Thanks a lot!

You sound like a very smart person and you seem to have a good heart.
I share your opinion 100 %

smileythanks dear
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2013
Heartibaby:

smileythanks dear

I thank YOU! I truly and highly and sincerely appreciate people like you. I wish I would meet more of your kind. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by 401kk: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Absolute Nonsense!
First of all, No girl in this world has more than a 100 serious chykers a year. Thats absolutely ridiculous and I'm exaggerating.
Out of those 100 chykers 98 percent of them won't meet her standards.
All this talk of society encouraging this and that is utter bullshit and doesn't make sense.
Inshort this thread sucks

1 Like

Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by obi123: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
Inosenduatall: I'm pretty sure that's what your father did.

c'mon give it your best shot, you can do better hun, bleeding hypocrite
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by caukerzee(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=carefreewannabe]

First of all, I accept any disadvantage that comes with gender equality rather than accepting the disadvantages of inequality. That's why I went to school and to university, that's why I work hard and share the bills with my partner and don't expect him to do that alone.
Secondly, nobody is saying that men and women are biologically equal. That is, however, no reason, at least not a justifiable one, to deprive women of certain rights, like the right to speak out. [\quote]
Re: Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! by samdon12(m): 6:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
we are living in a "Man's World"

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / Smiling Man Checks His Bride's Backside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.