Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89102 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by abbaygirl: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2013
kclub83: post it here if u are real

Share pin if U̶̲̥̅̊ are on 
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by abbaygirl: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2013
kclub83: post it here if u are real

Let's everybody view here
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2013
mrrandolph:
Tejire how far? Its osayande, i will be writing at Akure, wish u luck with urs.
I am writing on d 27th too ilorin....08137516531
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by divineibokette(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2013
Nah! This thing no easy oo. Abeg, people were don write make them tell us wetin 2 xpect na. HONESTLY, GUYS, I DON 4GET WETIN I APPLIED 4, ABEG, E GET WETIN I GO DO 2 RETRIEVE MY 4OM AGAIN? My xams na ect center 1:pm futa, 25
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
please guys, what type of questions are expected from NIMC aptitude text, has any1 written the text before? plz reply, i am writing on 25th Monday UNILAG lagos.. Thank
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bakusha(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2013
Gd day guys, s dia anybdy writting hs own 25th by 11 am, @ CBT center, University of ibadan. Cos i cnt find anybdy here. I will b leaving 4rm lag, u cn mail me on (kb_4style@yahoo.co.uk) to dscuss on ds mata only

On wht 2expect dt day, i tink NIMC hs nt conducted smtin lk ds b4 n its since 4years ago (2000) dy rcruited last, if i am correct

Since d exam s tking plc @ d CBT center (computer base test) i suggest we go n learn hw 2type fast n knw more abt NIMC, current affairs n sm mathematic. Jt suggesting o nt dt v dn such wt dm b4. Thk U
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by luvonyii4life: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2013
shocked shocked guys just want every one to know I entered a bus with a guy nd he ws holding a folder scanning tru by accident I saw NIMC application form nd he ws comin from federal secretariat in abuja I culdnt ask him any tin bt pls has any one seen this form.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Temesco(m): 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2013
kehnton: I will be having my test at the faculty of social sciences, university of lagos on the 26th.
Facebook.com/ks.yahu

Shalum!
Am also writing on dsame date nd venue wit u reach me on 07065287328 or anthonyiroju@yahoo.com thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 12:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
@devine, did u complete the online registratn? if yes, then you should b able to view what u applied on ur printed Acknowledgement slip. But if you av not printed your Acknowledgement Slip, login with ur Surname and ARN to view and print it.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
plz who is writing on 23rd Sat and 24th Sun, plz and plz and plz, after the text try and inform us about the questions.... am writing on Mon 25th..........thanks
I will b writing on 25th Unilag Lagos
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Tstone1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
mrrandolph:
same time too: where will u be leaving from?
Yeah...currently in Taraba state. Quite a very far distance to Akure. Would be spending nothing les than 20k for the whole tin. My journey to Akure will be 2 days...guess you guys know how far am gonna go to get this job. Though based in Ibadan but chose Abuja for my preffered exam center and now given Akure. Am not discouraged am gonna be thankful in the end. @least am gonna see south west after a very long time too.
@mrrandolph, I will be leaving for Akure by 26th cos mine is 2 days journey and I think that is wise inorder to meet up with the exam. Let's hook up.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Eltappy: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
I'm writing on the 25th @ 3pm/ Futminna
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2013
i stay in warri but scheduled to write in illorin on 23rd. any body from warri scheduled for that date can call me on 08063790548
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Expect questions from data interpretation, sentence completion, comprehension,current affair and about NIMC...most FG test i‎​​ know of dont surpass this best of luck

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2013
Ojeilevbare: how real is this tin, I jt hope it won't be a waste of precious tym.
u mumu no be small
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2013
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2013
any info 4 me abt the kind of expected questions?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
talk2macs: Expect questions from data interpretation, sentence completion, comprehension,current affair and about NIMC...most FG test i‎​​ know of dont surpass this best of luck
thanks bro....
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
talk2macs: Expect questions from data interpretation, sentence completion, comprehension,current affair and about NIMC...most FG test i‎​​ know of dont surpass this best of luck
Mr oga don't say wat u don't know.....this is not answer booklet were u have d whole day....this is computer and they can never give questions that will take time like comprehension.....this is govet job guess uve neva written test before to know several differences....
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by yemopop: 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
If U̶̲̥̅̊ need GMAT question and answer, contact 07062038614 on whatsapp and cost is N200. All question will be send to you immediately to u̶̲̥̅̊​я email. Have sample now

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2013
kclub83: u mumu no be small
d guy na learner.....no go borrow money and at d end u no pass....goat u no dey see advert or ur bb na to find girls..
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 6:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
yemopop: If U̶̲̥̅̊ need GMAT question and answer, contact 07062038614 on whatsapp and cost is N200. All question will be send to you immediately to u̶̲̥̅̊​я email. Have sample now
no dey decieve pple cos no be Gmats....ur brain dey touch vals do over ur babe go forgive u.....fools don't be carried any cos d past questions are not real....if u like fall
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bollytitoy: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2013
For the NIMC(NATIONAL IDENTITY
MANAGEMENT COMMISSION) examination
candidates that are writing their
examination in ILORIN. contact us for an
Exclusive reception.
FEATURES
(a) Exclusive Car Services
(b) Royal Lodging
(c) Royal Meals
ALL FOR #12,000 only
1. from Airport/Garage to Hotel.
2. to & fro between Hotel and Exam Hall
3. from Hotel back to Airport/Garage.
For bookings send your name, phone
number and your date & time of exam to
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by yemopop: 8:33pm On Feb 21, 2013
Mind u̶̲̥̅̊​я business, don't be 2 forward, because is not by force to buy and ¶ bought dis softcopy whn ¶ was is in my NYSC camp. So be warn
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by saintzinto: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hello house! Thanks for the info if not I won't have been able to check my own..... I was posted to FUTA in ondo state and have never been there B4. If anybody is going to Akure ONDO state pls let me know my bb pin is 21D8C408 or 07035122780. Pls respond as soon as possible.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by hollayemy89: 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2013
StephenAyo:
were u guys allowed to use calculator for d math?
Nope, not even fone
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2013
bollytitoy: For the NIMC(NATIONAL IDENTITY
MANAGEMENT COMMISSION) examination
candidates that are writing their
examination in ILORIN. contact us for an
Exclusive reception.
FEATURES
(a) Exclusive Car Services
(b) Royal Lodging
(c) Royal Meals
ALL FOR #12,000 only
1. from Airport/Garage to Hotel.
2. to & fro between Hotel and Exam Hall
3. from Hotel back to Airport/Garage.
For bookings send your name, phone
number and

your date
& t
ime
of exam
to

thief go sell ur fada
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by larryjis: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2013
yemopop: Mind u̶̲̥̅̊​я business, don't be 2 forward, because is not by force to buy and ¶ bought dis softcopy whn ¶ was is in my NYSC camp. So be warn
guy u must be a learner go and try another method cos we no be mugu...
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fimi: 7:40am On Feb 22, 2013
Pls can somebody name d documents I can use for a valid ID?I'm so confused on dis valid iD of a tin
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 8:21am On Feb 22, 2013
fimi: Pls can somebody name d documents I can use for a valid ID?I'm so confused on dis valid iD of a tin
You can make use of either of these IDs if u av any of them, National ID, Voters ID card, Drivers Licence etc...

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Chiwepcc(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2013
Illorin is my exam center 26th is anybody in Auchi area d same date txt let talk on how 2 go on 25 pls 08069283025
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by nasjeje: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2013
if u av done nimc test,pls tell us wat 2 expect .

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / How To Be Job Ready / Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.