Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89109 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrstanley1: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
Recado: . Brother from benin! Please I'd like to know date of ur exam, I am also an applicant dat resides in benin city shortlisted for the exam but my exam date is 24th. I don't even knw whr to board d bus heading to kwara from benin city. Please reply ASAP . Thanks
Please try and find out o! I am not going shall, sorry for replying late I just came online now. All the Best!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrstanley1: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
ladeski: still a lot of conjecture. Sad no one has a clue of what to expect. I do know however that KPMG hosted the last exams but perhaps anyone who has sat for KPMG run exams can point us in the right direction.
Well I did write Kpmg test, theirs is basically Gmaths based while part B is to either write an essay about your goals in 5yrs time and how it relates with Kpmg Objectives or an essay about your leadership attributes. For NIMC I believe you should expect questions about NIMC history, current affirs etc. NB: we were also allowed to use calculators! All the Best!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by colmeay: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
For those writing their exam in Akure 0ndo State on Sunday 24th,I will advise you come very early because the road,street and other things will be very busy ☺n that day due to the swearing in ceremony of the Gov.Gudluck!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by RickyTheOne: 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
J-Mystique:
My centre is enugu @9am 22nd,here's the thing,can I make it that same day cos I have no intention of going the day b4,pls anyone who knws abt dt route shud help me with info
Helo J-Mystique, u wrote ur test today 22nd. How was it? Wat was d test format like, and how many questions? Pls update us ASAP! Tnks in anticipation.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
@luvonyii4life:
Pls naira landers pls help us I am really beging I don't want to know what to know d actual questions asked bt guildes on wat t xpect.some of U started today pls help us na. God bless u for helpin us incase u want t share it privately hia is my pin.2A83094A
the exam starts tomorrow 23rd.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by serialeco(m): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dear friends,
you can download free material to prepare you for the NIMC exams on http://member.connectingdotsresources.com/index.php?m=serialeco
once you register, log back in and click on download to get instant free access to the reading materials.
Success is yours!

Incase you are unable to follow the steps in the guide provided, you may send in your email address so i can send it directly to your inbox. I have already sent the three seperate materials to all those who registered on the site. so, check your inbox.

once again, Success is Yours!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
cnaustyano:
www.nimcjobs.com
I want to retrieve that form we applied with that has our desired position. I want to know exactly what I applied for.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by serialeco(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Dear friends,
you can download free material to prepare you for the NIMC exams on http://member.connectingdotsresources.com/index.php?m=serialeco
once you register, log back in and click on download to get instant free access to the reading materials.
Success is yours!

Incase you were unable to follow the steps in the guide provided, you may send in your email address so i can send it directly to your inbox. I have already sent the three seperate materials to all those who registered on the site. so, check your inbox.

once again, Success is Yours!
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Aaneetar(f): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
larryjis: thief go sell ur fada
As in eh I just tire.so unemployed people can afford 12k na wah o.wetin concern job seekers with royal meal na.It is well
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by tophilander(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2013
2naiz: cant u guys dats had test last yr with NIMC tell us wat possible questions to b expecting? n pls for the guys dats got their exams centers in other cities from theirs, jst follow ur hrt n do wat it tell u n dnt try to discourage others not to give it a shot.
Just 2 butrest what U insinuated. 1 can practise from GMAT Text & if you are not havin it tomoro you can try and go 2 d nearby centre and find out how is it like from those doing it tomoro.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by djarkatajnr(m): 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
asisweet: I just got an appointment with Inec and i receive an iv from Nimc 4 exams. Should i go the exam?. Need ur advice

Plz lets stop acting like a 1 year old baby. Ur question is pointless. This is a personal decision. Go home and solve it urself....
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by djarkatajnr(m): 8:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
[quote author=solo2859]
u guyz must be criminals. Taking advantage of those with less or no sense of reasoning. Well, i say to u all, goto hell. I wonder how u guyz survive with all this game u guyz plot.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Osteve2(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
Beesam:
Pls did u no whr there office is here in Lagos n did u pay any money?
Lagos office is @ alausa Ikeja opposite shoprite and make sure u go with a valid id. They dont collect money...shalom
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Ujlv: 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
Plz if U̶̲̥̅̊ r writtn on 25th bn mon at Minna ad U̶̲̥̅̊ r stayn in Abj,ping me on ds 294EB1CF cos datz wn Ȋ̝̊̅̄ will write tnx
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Adeks(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2013
First i have 2 say that i have no idea of what the questions will be like. But please, please, please... Who is writing in Akure on Tuesday 26th and going from Abuja? Please indicate. Thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Harzan(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ar U̶̲̥̅̊ all learners 2mao is sanitation nah... Enviromental tinz! How e dey be nah
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by goldenijay: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hello house ɪ̣̝̇ liv in Lagos and ma NIMC ƺ Akure, ɪ̣̝̇ dnt knw any1 der S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ iv given up on dat. Bt just got an IV frm Ceecom ltd 4 an interview on monday pls does any1 knw abt dem? R dey ril or scam?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by goldenijay: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
Who knws Ceecom media?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by goldenijay: 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
Who knws Ceecom media at ogba ?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dholarpo: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2013
eldoradoxx: I just got the msg inviting me for the test @ Ilorin Kwara State whereas I stay and applied and chose abj as my preferred test location. Am not going anywhere joor !!!
NIMC Jobs just sent another text apologising to those affected by d distance test location.
As for me my test holds tomorrow at Unilag by 1pm.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by mrrandolph: 12:15am On Feb 23, 2013
T.stone:

Yeah...currently in Taraba state. Quite a very far distance to Akure. Would be spending nothing les than 20k for the whole tin. My journey to Akure will be 2 days...guess you guys know how far am gonna go to get this job. Though based in Ibadan but chose Abuja for my preffered exam center and now given Akure. Am not discouraged am gonna be thankful in the end. @least am gonna see south west after a very long time too.
@mrrandolph, I will be leaving for Akure by 26th cos mine is 2 days journey and I think that is wise inorder to meet up with the exam. Let's hook up.
nice, ur number?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by fitzjerry(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2013
cryPls house...I need ur help and advice. I just got an apology text from NIMC for scheduling me 4 d test outside my preferred location. Though i applied but haven't received any invite 4 test b4 i saw dis msg. Or are they going to send me the location for my test after d apology text? I need ur help house... cry
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ladeski: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2013
mr stanley:
Well I did write Kpmg test, theirs is basically Gmaths based while part B is to either write an essay about your goals in 5yrs time and how it relates with Kpmg Objectives or an essay about your leadership attributes. For NIMC I believe you should expect questions about NIMC history, current affirs etc. NB: we were also allowed to use calculators! All the Best!
many thanks for this lucid, succinct and sound response.how many questions in total for the maths and how many for the verbal?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ladeski: 12:42am On Feb 23, 2013
fitzjerry: cryPls house...I need ur help and advice. I just got an apology text from NIMC for scheduling me 4 d test outside my preferred location. Though i applied but haven't received any invite 4 test b4 i saw dis msg. Or are they going to send me the location for my test after d apology text? I need ur help house... cry
I believe this text was sent to all who applied for the roles available regardless of being invited or not. To clarify I suggest you contact the customer care department. All the best.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Amakapaty: 3:35am On Feb 23, 2013
cnaustyano: please guys, what type of questions are expected from NIMC aptitude text, has any1 written the text before? plz reply, i am writing on 25th Monday UNILAG lagos.. Thank
Same here by 8am
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by ohaksdaniel: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2013
Anyone going to Ilorin from Anambra state for the exams should contact me for arrangements on how we can go..my test date is on 25th ....my contact number 07032943705
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by solo2859: 6:24am On Feb 23, 2013
@luvonyii4life:
Pls naira landers pls help us I am really beging I don't want to know what to know d actual questions asked bt guildes on wat t xpect.some of U started today pls help us na. God bless u for helpin us incase u want t share it privately hia is my pin.2A83094A

What a selfish post....you want it shared with u privately ehh. No way. This is a public forum & information shared shd be for the benefit of all.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by TMANA(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2013
victor4u: Got an IV also...mine is in Ibadan; U.I 23rd...

If successful, is the job going to be for a particular period or a permanent job?

@Victor4u ur test is today, 23rd, kindly back and feed us what the test is all about, most of us still gonna write from 24th to 28th. Here's my email: love4taiye@yahoo.com
Thanks. I wish you best of luck.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by toyibhabib: 7:09am On Feb 23, 2013
For those whose test schedule is today, I wish you all success, and remember to keep the house posted as event unfold @ d test centre. We will meet @ d top... Cheers. ا مين
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Realdeals(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2013
Capturing of biodata abt 2 begin @ unilag....calc not allowed

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by onna88: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2013
House! Please who Is going from lag to ilorin (kwara state) on sunday I haven't been there b4 and my test is on monday d 25th, if any1 is going from lag on sunday again monday pls notify me let's head to ilorin together..........u can write me on sniffy4u2nv@yahoo.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by GeebeeM(m): 7:56am On Feb 23, 2013
Gud luck to all of us who re writting the NIMC aptitude text.

SUCCESS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / How To Be Job Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.