Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect (89101 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by bibinwaka: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2013
[quote
author=larryjis]Mr oga don't say wat u don't know.....this is not
answer booklet were u have d whole day....this is computer and they can
never give questions that will take time like comprehension.....this is
govet job guess uve neva written test before to know several
differences....[/quote]

then wat do we expect. its like u hav written b4.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2013
fimi: Pls can somebody name d documents I can use for a valid ID?I'm so confused on dis valid iD of a tin
I had to rush to NIMC office yesterday to register and get a National Identification Number. That is very valid considering I did a lot to get registered (passport, thumbs and entire finger printing, physical presence etc).
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 10:05am On Feb 22, 2013
cnaustyano: @devine, did u complete the online registratn? if yes, then you should b able to view what u applied on ur printed Acknowledgement slip. But if you av not printed your Acknowledgement Slip, login with ur Surname and ARN to view and print it.
really? Please what is the web url?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 10:19am On Feb 22, 2013
Gboliwe:
I had to rush to NIMC office yesterday to register and get a National Identification Number. That is very valid considering I did a lot to get registered (passport, thumbs and entire finger printing, physical presence etc).
with hw much?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 10:47am On Feb 22, 2013
kclub83: with hw much?
Zero Naira. Save my time and transport fare.
The slip they gave me, they said it is valid. I told them I would present it at their aptitude test venue, they reassured me it will be accepted.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by luvonyii4life: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Some ppl hav finished theirs already pls help us just give us an idea of wat t expect. Tanx God bless u for ur help.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by luvonyii4life: 10:51am On Feb 22, 2013
@luvonyii4life:
Some ppl hav finished theirs already pls help us just give us an idea of wat t expect. Tanx God bless u for ur help.
d xams started today 8.am
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2013
@luvonyii4life:
d xams started today 8.am
yes its true.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Beesam: 11:11am On Feb 22, 2013
Gboliwe:
Pls did u no whr there office is here in Lagos n did u pay any money?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by debbiedoyin: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2013
Hello guys, pls peeps dat have done their test today should pls let us know the likely questions dat came out in d test,,like how many current afairs, quantitative and verbal? how many questions for how many minutes?? Guys dat did today pls kindly tell us..thanks
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Richie77: 11:59am On Feb 22, 2013
Guys / Ladies in D house , forget D issue of not having a place to stay overnite , Just hang around for just one nite , u'll even av fellows to share ideas / knowledge with based on D exam. God help us all....... Goodluck ............

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2013
Gboliwe:
really? Please what is the web url?
www.nimcjobs.com
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2013
pls dos dat did their test today, kindly inform the aouse d type of questions dat was set. Wish u d best
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by vivimax: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls mine is 28th,Kwara state.....if urs I'd d same contact me 08037968722
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by BCNETWORKS: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
[/b][b][b][/b]NiMC Graduate Job update. We had NIMC exhibition sessn ysterday @ BC Networks. for dose dt'll b having their test 2morow, lets meet at 4pm today again Friday at BC Networks CBT Testing Centers, Fate/Tanke Rd. Ilorin. for those outside the town twn, d matarials ar available, arnge logistics to pick them up.
Pls Note. D exhibition covers what yu shld expct in d NIMC cBT exams, it means alot!
2. The company will nt snd u softcopy material pls.
3. The exhibition continue nxt day 4 d benefit of dos havn exm nxt.
Fee:#2000.
08060346052— with Oj McPayne, bcowolewa. Visit my blog facebook.com/RZEROZero or call 08060346052[b]NiMC Graduate Job update. We had NIMC exhibition sessn ysterday @ BC Networks. for dose dt'll b having their test 2morow, lets meet at 4pm today again Friday at BC Networks CBT Testing Centers, Fate/Tanke Rd. Ilorin. for those outside the town twn, d matarials ar available, arnge logistics to pick them up.
Pls Note. D exhibition covers what yu shld expct in d NIMC cBT exams, it means alot!
08060346052— with Oj McPayne, bcowolewa. Visit my blog facebook.com/RZEROZero or call 08060346052[/b]NiMC Graduate Job update. We had NIMC exhibition sessn ysterday @ BC Networks. for dose dt'll b having their test 2morow, lets meet at 4pm today again Friday at BC Networks CBT Testing Centers, Fate/Tanke Rd. Ilorin. for those outside the town twn, d matarials ar available, arnge logistics to pick them up.
08060346052— with Oj McPayne, bcowolewa. Visit my blog facebook.com/RZEROZero or call 08060346052
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by BCNETWORKS: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
NiMC Graduate Job update. yesterday We had NIMC Aptitude Test exhibition sessn @ BC Networks. for dose dt'll b having their test 2omorow, lets meet at 4pm today Friday at BC Networks CBT Testing Centers, Fate/Tanke Rd. Ilorin. for those outside twn, d matarials ar av...ailable, arnge logistics to pick them up.
Pls Note. D exhibition covers what yu shld expct in d NIMC cBT exams, it means alot
08060346052See More— with Oj McPayne, bcowolewa and 114 others. Check the the blog Facebook.com.RZEROZERO or call 08060346052
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by solo2859: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2013
BC NETWORKS: [/b][b][b][/b]NiMC Graduate Job update. We had NIMC exhibition sessn ysterday @ BC Networks. for dose dt'll b having their test 2morow, lets meet at 4pm today again Friday at BC Networks CBT Testing Centers, Fate/Tanke Rd. Ilorin. for those outside the town twn, d matarials ar available, arnge logistics to pick them up.
08060346052— with Oj McPayne, bcowolewa. Visit my blog facebook.com/RZEROZero or call 08060346052[b]NiMC Graduate Job update. We had NIMC exhibition sessn ysterday @ BC Networks. for dose dt'll b having their test 2morow, lets meet at 4pm today again Friday at BC Networks CBT Testing Centers, Fate/Tanke Rd. Ilorin. for those outside the town twn, d matarials ar available, arnge logistics to pick them up.
08060346052— with Oj McPayne, bcowolewa. Visit my blog facebook.com/RZEROZero or call 08060346052[/b]NiMC Graduate Job update. We had NIMC exhibition sessn ysterday @ BC Networks. for dose dt'll b having their test 2morow, lets meet at 4pm today again Friday at BC Networks CBT Testing Centers, Fate/Tanke Rd. Ilorin. for those outside the town twn, d matarials ar available, arnge logistics to pick them up.
08060346052— with Oj McPayne, bcowolewa. Visit my blog facebook.com/RZEROZero or call 08060346052

YOU ARE FAKE... Why must you take advantage of the unemployed. Fear God now

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 1:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
solo2859:

YOU ARE FAKE... Why must you take advantage of the unemployed. Fear God now
@BC Network, if u have an info abt wat 2 xpect 4rm d exam , y dont u tell us instead of selling books 2 us, we dnt need that rite now ok
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by cnaustyano(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
hello!!!! any from those that wrote 2day?
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by tjaft(f): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
i dont know much,but gmat test book will be of help and their history,the name they where bearing and anything relating to NIMC
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
cnaustyano: hello!!!! any from those that wrote 2day?
. U guys should be ur brother's keeper now. We are nt asking for expo bt jst tell us how d test looked like and d format. @ least for some of us dat have never written CBT before it will help us. Na beg I dey beg ooo
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
hw was d test today. Pls share ur experience d type of questions set.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by kclub83(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
pls we dey beg una. Wot format of question was set today. Pls inform d aouse. We dey beg o. Ur contribution wil be appreciated
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by debbydominic(f): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Some days back I was able to view and open my exam slip.I tried opening it now by inputing the same ARN that its on there site but what am being told now its my Arn is incorrect.pls what do I do as my exam is on sunday morning.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by yklaw(f): 3:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
so far dr is no likely questions nawa ooooooooooo
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Gboliwe: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2013
Beesam:
Pls did u no whr there office is here in Lagos n did u pay any money?
no I dont. I didnt pay money either.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by luvonyii4life: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Pls naira landers pls help us I am really beging I don't want to know what to know d actual questions asked bt guildes on wat t xpect.some of U started today pls help us na. God bless u for helpin us incase u want t share it privately hia is my pin.2A83094A
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
@luvonyii4life:
Pls naira landers pls help us I am really beging I don't want to know what to know d actual questions asked bt guildes on wat t xpect.some of U started today pls help us na. God bless u for helpin us incase u want t share it privately hia is my pin.2A83094A
. U r right,but sharing d info privately will be unfair to others. Some good people opened up dis thread and a lot have benefited from it even those dat wrote d test today. Make una help us na! Abi dem say make una take oath...lol! Just kidding bt pls if jst giv us guideline so we will knw hw to go about. As for me I ve never written a CBT before and jst want to knw wat I should expect. Thanks a bunch and best of luck to all of us.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Hi all, I doubt if some peeps did the exams today cos what I've seen so far as regard the test dates is 23rd,24th ...etc no 22nd which is today. So I believe test format will start rolling in tomorrow. best of lucks to us.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by dencot: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2013
I called their customer care toady and ask them about this valid ID card issue and they told me that if I don not have driving license,national Id card or voters card that I should bring my company Id card if am working or anything that shows that am the one.

1 Like

Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by arsenalice: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
Good evening house,for those
of us writing on 24th, at ETC UNILAG center 2,by
10 am?we can hook up-08022402884 and 26B3D715. Goodluck pals.
Re: NIMC Aptitude Test And What To Expect by sekunda4every: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Ma Gud pple in da house, de test is gonna be for 60 minutes only, accreditation wil start and end one hour later, expect Gmat, current affairs, some professional questions accordin to the position applied for, ur ability to do work within a specified minute or hour is part of de test, as de computer wil automatically close at de end of ur session of one hour. if u r goin from abuja to ilorin on sunday against monday exam, contact me here 08135250184

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (24) (Reply)

HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / How To Be Job Ready / Beware Of This So Called Company, They Are Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.