Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (46879 Views)

Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! / Is A Jobless Man The Head Of His Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by mide2(f): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ Crazykid, maybe if you read your bible quote in your post over again, you'll see what i'm seeing.  
crazykid:

Genesis 1:26-28

26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, [a] and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27 So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them. [b][/b] 28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Man is in the likeness of God so he has to be the head.
The woman is just a rib God took out from the man while he was in a deep sleep to creat.

What alot of bible believers overlook is that the bible was not originally in English, it was translated into English and lots of other languages and thereby has being diluted(so to speak). Also, the bible was written as an history or account of what happened in the days of old and therefore is based mostly on the jewish culture and tradition.at the time. (Undoutedly written with the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.)

Man in the bible context mostly refer to human being, not the male gender.

I don't have a problem with men assuming the leadership role in the family unit, what i do have a problem with is turning it into a birthright or monarchy system.

@Warfarian. . . chill out
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2007
tai2:

Regardless of Bible or Qu'ran , down with all these "New Age" Nigerian women and their female lib philosophies, before "Whitey" came here to loot and plunder, a man's role in the home and as the head of that home was a clear issue. Nowadays some Nigerian women feel since they earn a larger paycheck or because they've spent their lives in the "developed" world they can do as they like.

It's this whole gender equality crap that has people divorcing each other and ruining the sacred marital institution because women have refused to take their rightful places and support the role of their husband in the household. Rather they go about bickering about "female equality"

Funny enough Nigerian women only know the man is the man in charge when it comes to "money for that platinum necklace" or "money for Salavatore Ferragamo" shoes, as soon as you tell them to do something they don't like they'll tell you "gender equality" and start arguing. At least white chicks go all the way with their "female equality" thing, they don't do it just to suit their selfish interests,

My opinion is that Nigerian women should cut this "civilized" crap and act the way Nigerian women are supposed to, I blame the men for insulting our fathers and taking this nonsense from some women. I thank the heavens for some of our well trained sisters who know the proper way to treat a man and help a family, Understanding that a man is the head of a family is neither slavery or any form sub-servience , it's an understanding of the natural way of things,

You talk too much and overall your speech won't stop what has begun. you had better start adapting yourself! tongue
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by mide2(f): 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2007
@tai2 , Thinking deeply about this issue at hand, don't you think men are the self centred culprits here. They want to eat their cake and hve it at the same time.

If you say we should follow our forefathers' ways, then lets stick to it, Men to get the daily bread home in sufficent amount and women can stay at home to care for the home and kids. Howeasy is that.
But because men are just born Lazy, they want educated ladies with good jobs, earnings and prospects, and at the same time to take care of their lazy selfs and the kids they both had. Is it a crime to be a woman ?

Nowadays, lots of so called men depend o their wifes for the upkeep of the home, and most share the upkeep 50/50, so if our fathers' ways arent working for the guys, why should it work for the gals.

You aren't entitled to being no head, you've lost it a long time ago. Sheesh
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by Caradona(f): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2007
@ TOPIC

It's obvious that men will be head of the family because of their plumbings
but we, women still have the upper hand because we live longer tongue
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by LadyGodiva(f): 4:09am On Jul 11, 2007
Sheif I agree with everything you're saying.

In many Aboriginal Canadian cultures it's actually the woman who is the "head" of the family.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by pmdaboh(f): 4:35am On Jul 11, 2007
[b]As a Christian, for I cannot answer apart from who I am and what I believe, the word of God declares that God made man the head of the woman (the house). Why--perhaps it was that he created Adam first, and formed Eve, his wife, from him. He was created first, and then woman came after him. So, logically speaking (not biblically), it would not make sense to put the person who was formed from the first person in charge. Adam and God had a special relationship and bond. God walked in the "cool of the day" and talked with Adam. He entrusted and allowed him to name the animals on the earth. From the very start, Adam was given "head-ship" responsibilities.

As a woman, I personally do not mind my husband being the head of the house. I have been a manager for some time, worked in the business industry, and am now a Business Education teacher. I know what it is like to be the head of a department and over people, making decisions, but with those decisions come accountability and enormous responsibilities and pressure, which I handled very well. But, I got tired of the, what I call "rat race", and I opted for something more personally satisfying where I felt I was contributing something in someone's life (not just providing a service if you had the money to pay for it).

Man is the head because God said he should be, but a woman is a powerful force beside that man (I did not say behind the man but beside that man). In reality, even though the woman in the relationship does not have the "head-ship" title, she has a natural ability to control the reigns (but that is a different subject altogether).
[/b]
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by sweetchick(f): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2007
I totally agree that the man is the head of the house as long as we all remember that the woman is the neck that turns the man in all directions
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by Mandora(f): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2007
A man is head of the family only 2 a limited sense. This sense basically refers 2 issues as they affect material decisions. Fact is women actually have a leading position in the home because she sees 2 d nuturing of d home and dis may include d man. However men have their egos issues such as providing material needs 4 d family is supposed 2 b his responsibilty n a person who can boast of dat wld naturally want 2 claim leadership position perhaps dis is d reason why in cases where d woman earns more dan d man or takes d bulk of d providing 4 d family there may b friction. Nature has ordained dat d man take d bulk of harder tasks and dis includes fending 4 d family I think dats where dis leadership stuff sprung 4rm.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by Bolarge(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2007
@ topic
Na so we see am.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by tasiana(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2007
Simply the Maker of man made it so.Bejing confrence cannot change that neither can the man shy away from that responsibility or relinquish that power.its a divine ordination.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by dinachi(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2007
Man will always be the head of the house most importantly beacuse it is a divine order and nothing can stop it. God in his infinite wisdom and unsearchable knowledge programmed the supremacy of man from divine principles and patterns that we can catch the glimse of if when take a close look at the composition of heaven . Havent you always wondered why there is God the father, God the Son and never God the mother . Simple conclusion: womanhood is an earthly phenomenon limited solely to catering for the needs of man on earth. Also why didnt Jesus choose any woman among bis disciples? the same answer applies here: divine arrangement. Throughout the ministry of Jesus women were effective but never as members of his inner circle. Think about that. I can still shout it to the roof tops THE CREATION OF THE WOMAN IS AN AFTER THOUGHT IT WAS NOT IN GODS ORRIGINAL PLAN !!!!!. And women will always remain as man weak link to the devil refer to their ignoble role at the garden of Eden.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by CrazyMan(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2007
michelin89:

I don't think that passage was meant to be interpreted literally. Even the Christian phylosophy agrees that the image the bible was referring to wasn't physical but rather emotional and spiritual. Henceforth it can't be used as an evidence of the leadership of man!
Why not?

God created man first and gave him dominion over the whole earth.
If you need traditional explanation, that isn't a problem.

When a girl is getting married, who does the guy pay bride price to?
Who gives out the girl to the guy? Isn’t it the father?
Why can't the mother say hey I carried her in my womb for nine months so anything thing that concerns her is my business?

Also in terms of leadership, it still falls back to men.
How many female leaders do we have?

It’s even in the bible

1 Corinthians 14:33-35

33For God is not a God of disorder but of peace.
As in all the congregations of the saints, 34women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak

have you heard that?
Am woman must inquire from her husband why?
Because he is the head of the home full stop.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by vigasimple(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2007
I am so impressed by the quality of the majority of the answers here.

Men headship of the family is a divine order,and even when we try to twist as human beings the logic falls down.

God is God of order and peace.

The woman feminist things are carried out in some part by some abused women(by some mad men) and also in part by some evil oriented women who wanted to hijack the work of God.

Irrespective of what a woman is or may become, the spiritual head remains with the man. An honest woman would know this and accept it. mothers, grandmothers has rebel against this for generation and they have always fail because it is God ordination.

One of the contributor gave an example of being the boss at work, the other will take orders or they are fired.

Being the spiritual head carries so much responsibility so it is not just a question of being the man. God will never ask a women anything if things went wrong in the home.

God ask woman to submitt to their husband as the head .Has also christ is the head of the church. In everything there is the head. period, and in human relation the male is always the head, even in animals when mating.etc

If God want the so called equalty he will create Adam and Steve or Eve and Eva.

Work for women and high flying income superwoman started just at the turn of last century during the course of the first world War 1 when there are shortge of manpower.

At the end of the day, it is 50.1 and 49.9 thing, if both men and women disagree, the authority is for the man to have the final say and also take the consequences if he is wrong. But God said to the man to love his wife, that means to provide and protect her and not abuse her.

This so called modern age, see a lot of women in the west abusing their partner or husband and using law which is meant to protect innocent women as sword.

It is either we are with the word of God and accept it wholeheartdly or continue in our foolish way.

God will never be wrong.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by RichyBlacK(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2007
I've been thinking about this question also.

12,000 years ago, in southern Mesopotamia (somewhere near Baghdad in present-day Iraq), ALL men had a meeting and hatched a plan to be head of the basic unit of society - the family. Their intentions were good, however, the minutes of that meeting are lost. So, we are not very sure of all that was discussed.

But, 45 years ago, some women had their own meeting (in Berkeley, California USA) and decided to take over. The differences between this meeting and the one held twelve centuries ago was that NOT ALL women honored the invitation (especially Asian, African, and South American women), some who wanted to participate were not allowed to attend (thanks to the US consulate very nasty attitude), and a few men participated in the meeting (though they weren't invited, they all gate-crashed - blame physical strength and men's general macho nature, etc.; some with genuinely good intentions for the organizers and some wanting to know what the women were planning).

The vast majority of women were not invited to the meeting held 45 years ago, and so are still playing by the rules of the 10,000 BC meeting. Those who were denied the opportunity of participating at the 1960s meeting are also sticking by the 10,000 BC game plan. The few good men who gate-crashed the 1960s meeting have leaked the minutes to the body of men, and appropriate actions have been (and still being) taken to sabotage the plans of those women. The few bad men (did I hear someone say Dr. Phil?) who also gate-crashed the women's meeting but supported their agenda are acting as spies for those women and giving them key information; the Men's Central Intelligence (MCI) are keeping an eye on these men.

The women are planning a supper uber huge conference in 2010 somewhere in Asia. They've learned some hard lessons and decided to invite ALL women to the meeting and to hire MEN this time as bouncers. Rumor has it that the men being contacted as bouncers are charging ridiculously high rates some as high as $250,000 per hour, however, negotiations are on. Some men are planning to gate-crash this meeting also and are trying to determine the location and infiltrate the "potential bouncers pool" - Matthew G. Taylor and some WWF wrestlers are preparing to fight the bouncers come 2010. MCI agents say Turkey (Ankara) is a likely venue, so as to attract women from the middle-east, Africa and Asia. Hardliners in Turkey (largely men but with some women also) have vowed to disrupt any such meetings. The Turkish military has said it would not interfere unless the women invite them. No one is holding their breadth for any such invitation because the Chief of the Turkish General Staff, General Yaşar Büyükanıt, has four wives!

I personally, think that 12,000 years of misrule by men have given women a good reason to be head of the family but they really have to be more inclusive, even among themselves. Till that day comes, the man remains the head of the family! grin
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2007
crazykid:

Why not?

God created man first and gave him dominion over the whole earth.
If you need traditional explanation, that isn't a problem.

Are you saying that the woman is on the same level with animals? That's what I understand from your post. Since the woman was created later her role isn't more important than that of a donkey or a horse or a camel men use for transportation. Just like these animals all a woman can do is give birth and take care of the kids and of the man.

crazykid:

When a girl is getting married, who does the guy pay bride price to?
Who gives out the girl to the guy? Isn’t it the father?
Why can't the mother say hey I carried her in my womb for nine months so anything thing that concerns her is my business?

You can't use just the Nigerian culture to prove that men are meant to be leaders. the fact that they are here doesn't imply it should be so worldwide. If the rest of the world was of the same opinion nothing like women emancipation would be today. Get your facts right: Nigeria isn't equal to the world. There are still some matriarchal societies out there.

crazykid:

Also in terms of leadership, it still falls back to men.
How many female leaders do we have?

If people really think men are born to rule, why would they in the first place elelect a female president? Who cares if the number is minor but just the fact that a woman has become a president, a leader of a country where there are both men and women is enough to say that this leadership role isn't natural and a divine order as you claim (definitely it isn't a divine order as GOD DOESN'T EXIST)

crazykid:

It’s even in the bible

1 Corinthians 14:33-35

33For God is not a God of disorder but of peace.
As in all the congregations of the saints, 34women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. 35If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak

have you heard that?
Am woman must inquire from her husband why?
Because he is the head of the home full stop.

I'll spare my comment because I have nothing to say concerning the content of a book I have an inexistent consideration for!
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by CrazyMan(m): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2007
michelin89:

Are you saying that the woman is on the same level with animals? That's what I understand from your post. Since the woman was created later her role isn't more important than that of a donkey or a horse or a camel men use for transportation. Just like these animals all a woman can do is give birth and take care of the kids and of the man.
That's not what am saying. what am really saying is that The woman is a helper God created for the man. he didn't creat her to rule over tht man but to assist him when he needs her most.

Genesis 2:20-22

But for Adam [a] no suitable helper was found. 21 So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib [c] he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man
That's why you say "behind a successful man, there's always a woman."
Your role in a family is to [b]assist, Help
not to rule.

michelin89:

You can't use just the Nigerian culture to prove that men are meant to be leaders. the fact that they are here doesn't imply it should be so worldwide. If the rest of the world was of the same opinion nothing like women emancipation would be today. Get your facts right: Nigeria isn't equal to the world. There are still some matriarchal societies out there.
What other culture is there to use.
Even in Overseas, when a girl is getting married, it's her father that gives her out not the mother.
If you're planing to become the head of your family, it's ok after all we're in a free world. Everyone is free to express his/herself.
But note: the man is the head of the family because nature made him so.
And if you don't believe in God, then common sense would let every wise individual read between the lines.

michelin89:

If people really think men are born to rule, why would they in the first place elelect a female president? Who cares if the number is minor but just the fact that a woman has become a president, a leader of a country where there are both men and women is enough to say that this leadership role isn't natural and a divine order as you claim (definitely it isn't a divine order as GOD DOESN'T EXIST)
We're in the 21st century.
That a country elected a female president doesn't make the woman dominant over the man. What happened is civilization. People of nowadys believe that a woman should have the same rights as the man. That's why in our world today, you can find female ministers, female governors, female lawyers,and even a female president.
But note one thing: this women all have husbands. And their position in the country or their present status doesn't make them superior over their husbands. They still take others from their men, they are submissive and also very mute on delicate issues that concerns the family.
If a woman in this field feels she can over throw her husband, believe me there would be no peace in that family and she would be the one to have the regrets.

michelin89:

I'll spare my comment because I have nothing to say concerning the content of a book I have an inexistent consideration for!
What's your religion?
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:04pm On Jul 13, 2007
michelin89:

definitely it isn't a divine order as GOD DOESN'T EXIST

Why must a push to advance the idea of "what a man can do a woman can do better" usually lead to a God-does-not-exist statement?

This is part of the reason why so-called feminists are just a big joke - they must put to ridicule the firm belief of the vast majority of the inhabitants of planet earth to advance an idea that is born out of the easy appeal of unprovoked rebellion and the childish tendency of mocking all that has been established, especially those held sacred.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by BASETSANA(f): 11:09am On Jul 14, 2007
l personally think, it is God ordained that men be the heads of households
but l dont think they should abuse that priviledge because l think given the oppotrunity women can do the same too.As you can see there are some men who are irresponsible
and in the end women have to run the whole house so its all a matter of being responsible
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Why must a push to advance the idea of "what a man can do a woman can do better" usually lead to a God-does-not-exist statement?

This is part of the reason why so-called feminists are just a big joke - they must put to ridicule the firm belief of the vast majority of the inhabitants of planet earth to advance an idea that is born out of the easy appeal of unprovoked rebellion and the childish tendency of mocking all that has been established, especially those held sacred.

Carry your preaching go that side. Na you know if you want to knack your head on the world if I say GOD DOESN'T EXIST. As for me that's how it is. Feminism or no feminism gods are just pure immagination!
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by vigasimple(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2007
with respect to Michelline89, I respect your view and opinion as do any good christian should do to respect others irrespective of what you believe.

I am a christian and proud to be one, there is God and he does exist.

God is love, he is full of compassion, it is man hatred against man that has turn the world into what we have now.

Ask any woman, the ones they hate most is another woman simply because they cannot practice their trickery on other women who will know immediatetly where the woman is coming from.

The more I look into the world, the more I see the world of the bible so perfect that even scientific imagination breaks down.

Even if you gave women all the powers and authority over men they will still be insecure as they have a permnant complexitiy thinking (as they always) that the men folk are cheating them when in actual fact it is the other way round. God authority is for the man to rule over women with love, everything else is an aberration and they never last.

Is Michelline89 married or have a partner, do you in honesty practice equality? most women paid lip service to equality 50-50 but believe me what a woman is really saying is that they want 90-100 and even when they have it they still have the complextity that they don't have it. That is what God is saying that women will lounge for their man and that has never change even if the women are only trying to cheat to get monies from men.

The good Lord has establish the world as he want it, women feminist and their sympatiser trying to change it with greatest of respect are wasting their time.

They will advance for 20 years and falls back 50 years. Nobody has ever battle with the Lord and never lose. It is that simple.

In closing I will leave michelline 89 with the word of God, seek you shall find. Find the Lord in the time of your Youth. once you know God and find out his will for you. You have a roadmap to life and quite frankly nothing can stop you but before then you will just be proposing theories that have no foundation.

Look back and read history of thousand years, God has never change, he just progress the world the way he wants it. Look forward to another say 20-30 years whilst you are still in this world, you will be amazed that all the powerful men and women will fail and they are gone.

God is for ever supreme. Without God, there is no life.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by MILITIA(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2007
deliberately avoided this sexist thread -------------

because I knew for sure "God's" name will be flagrantly used in vain to justify what has never been defined or established! What a story! No one can even define what "this head or tail" of the household means! Carry on guys!  I do not want this thread to die at all! May be I will learn a thing or two! tongue

Please call God's name for something that has head!  We do not care how "religious" you are!  God this!  God that!  Pagans!  If na me be God I would have struck most of you with paralysis--starting with your finger tips or the arse you use to "browse" here! So you will never use my name in vain-------especially on Nairaland!!  If you call God's name here like this only Devil knows what you will be doing in church!  Can't even imagine.  Una go bite una neighbour to prove you know God! Shi-oooooooooooooor!
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by honeric01(m): 1:03am On Jul 17, 2007
when some people grow up, they will now understand what God stands for, childish thinking, saying there is no God, well i have something for you, go and die first and see if you won't be brought before the throne of God and be judged by God according to your deeds on earth.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by honeric01(m): 1:08am On Jul 17, 2007
females are meant to complement males, so no matter how smart or brilliant you are as a woman, there is still that gap when it comes to leadership row
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by MILITIA(f): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2007
Then pay the gaddem bills all by your self and leave us the bloody hell alone! Head ko! Tail ni! angry
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by honeric01(m): 6:52am On Jul 17, 2007
uhm, i wonder what bill you want to be paid!
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by mide2(f): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2007
@ Militia, I'm with you, the men of nowadays are just plain selfish and effing lazy, to be the head of the family, they should work hard enuff to pay all the bills and foot all expenses at home, but no, they are only full of mouth.

we both work, pay the bills togeda n run the family, so what makes the tail, oops sorry head.

Head ?? More like fish head.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by honeric01(m): 7:45am On Jul 17, 2007
well if you need such a man, then be ready to be the FULL house wife, i am not going to let a woman try to pull me back by saying we both pay the bills when she know i can pay up everything without complaining, some men are very selfish though, not ready to be responsible yet claim to control the alms of affair
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by mide2(f): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2007
Why should i be a full housewife because you wanna take up your responsibility as the ''head'' of the home. I'll joggle my duty at home with my job, have only a child, so it wont be too stressful for me. So far i get to save my own income, you as the head can cater for all the family money issues without as much as looking at me for a penny.

Now thats what is called the human head !

On a more serious note now, honeric01, Not some men, but most people that claim to be men these days are damn selfish. They get away with it alot though, cuz women hold their marriages sacred and would do anything to hold it together(esp african women) but the fact is, men aren't worth calling men these days no more.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by MILITIA(f): 3:30pm On Jul 17, 2007
@mide2
Na you talk am!  Please fire on jare! grin 50 gunshots for you! grin

@honeric01
Full house wife ko!  Full house wife ni!  So guys like you--with too much talk talk and no action------ can drag me and my children into everlasting poverty with your sufferhead? shocked  You are not serious! Nigerian men are fast becoming like their "akata-stropic"  brothers!  Like "mide2" said-----just effing lazy and plain stupid! Business man today, motor part agbero tomorrow! grin  Always looking for who will "breastfeed " you guys with decaying teeth for una mouth! 

Thank God for guys like my husband--that understand what "responsibility' is!  But for what I see around in this day and age?  shocked I will never have gotten married! COWS! angry  I am so sorry for my single Nigerian sistas!  Make una look well before una marry oh I beg! You are not even going to see[b] tail [/b] of household not to talk of head! Prepare to be head of your own households! cool
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2007
honeric01:

when some people grow up, they will now understand what God stands for, childish thinking, saying there is no God, well i have something for you, go and die first and see if you won't be brought before the throne of God and be judged by God according to your deeds on earth.

01 abeg, I nor come find your trouble for this forum so I nor understand why you come dey find mine? Who you dey call childish? Me? Hee hee! See this boy! You dey believe something wey your parents force into your head when you small. As you don even grow u never still sabi prove your belief but you carry am for head like say u life depend on it. Tell me who is this childish for here?
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by honeric01(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2007
@militia
Wetin i do you eh? is it because i added eko oni baje in my profile, has that made you think i am an agbero or someone that's not responsible? well i am way above that, so no comment on that because i can only defend myself when i am wrong.
as for the being the head, i only said my mind and i also told you about what i would do if i was to be called to take an action, so why must you talk that way about me eh? you have your opinion and i came to share mine, so take the ones you think sounds sweet to you and then leave the ones you feel is not right to you and stop pointing at me please, you cant have 2 captain in a ship but you can have a captain and an assistant captain, or have you heard of any country with 2 presidents at a time before?

michelin89:

01 abeg, I nor come find your trouble for this forum so I nor understand why you come dey find mine? Who you dey call childish? Me? Hee hee! See this boy! You dey believe something wey your parents force into your head when you small. As you don even grow u never still sabi prove your belief but you carry am for head like say u life depend on it. Tell me who is this childish for here?
I never meant you, so why did you have to point at me or did the statements affect you? please i only spoke to the house members not only to you so please i don't have anything against you okay ma? we have people, i mean grown ups in age but not matured when it comes to thinking, so saying someone is childish does not mean he must be underage ok, so erase that impression of you thinking i was pointing at you.
and for your information, i was born into Christianity, fine, but i have personally taken Christianity as my own choice of life, so if you think i don't know what i am doing, then forget it cos you are way outta line. what ever you believed in, what have you done to prove that you are actually right?
most of the things in the bible that i read, that has been scheduled to happen on earth are happening now, so those ones enough has proven to me that i am not on the wrong path so take that from me ma.
Re: Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? by ozoneflake(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2007
@gina lemme disagree with you first, that women are stronger than men. Every thing been equal the man must have an edge.

Gods wisdom is not like ours. The absence of those two ribs only, makes the woman the weaker sex. In her own way the woman is unique. God made man in a hurry and gave him raw streghnt but the woman He took time to create. To compesate her for the raw strenght He made her dominion over man. Look at all the great men of old and today. Both war lords and simpletons. Women have the way to their heart her while they only seek to pull her skirt.

But because of that raw streghnt to be strong in fending for the family the man got his egde over the woman. She was made to clean the sweat off the man when he comes home beaten by sun. Thats why she was made a helper. To releif and sooth him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.