Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Waiting To Resume With KPMG? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (84725 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 6:26pm On Aug 13, 2013
Gbam!

EsosaDiva:

Dats cool, so did u reapply after the intern. Ok. Iv seen d answer in ur later threads..... All in all, I believe in making d best frm situations. So I'm prepared to put in my very best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
Pls fellow nairalanders I need accomodation on or within the island environs. I need agents num or if therz a vacancy u knw of. If u fllow dis thread n u also lookin for accomodation close to or on d island, reply to dis message. I'll prefer a 2 bedroom apartment so I'll be needin a housemate(females only).I'll also need info on self contained houses wif reasonable prices
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
If anything comes up,I'll gladly share.

EsosaDiva: Pls fellow nairalanders I need accomodation on or within the island environs. I need agents num or if therz a vacancy u knw of. If u fllow dis thread n u also lookin for accomodation close to or on d island, reply to dis message. I'll prefer a 2 bedroom apartment so I'll be needin a housemate(females only).I'll also need info on self contained houses wif reasonable prices
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by koladecollins(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2013
Waiting anxiously for my offer letter. I know he won't let me fall.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by chidexCORP: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
pls wat happened to ITA...i only did the first interview...and passed and have been waiting for the second interview has any1 been called
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by EsosaDiva(f): 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2013
koladecollins: Waiting anxiously for my offer letter. I know he won't let me fall.

U don medicals?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by eliz003: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2013
Naffysah: Well, both firms are great and am also stuck in d PWC_KPMG decision. I decided to choose unit over remuneration, cuz I'm been given d opportunity to be in a unit I love dt'll also offer me work-life balance @KPMG (Tax; C n B) whilst @ pwc, I cld be placed in a unit dt wouldn't offer d work-life balance. @ify4charm, I guess d decision basically lies in what u really want 4rm dose firms;remuneration, career projection, exposure, trainin etc. All d best in makin ur decision honey! Twas a hell of a decision 2make buh I finally did N I so hope, I did d ryt thn
****** congrates Naffysah to u and others who have received their offer letter. Pls I have some questions , I hope u do make out time to answer. 1)why did u choose C and B, supposing u were/are asked that question. 2) what were the 3 stages of interview like? Was there group accesment or sth? . 3) when did u write the test, and what was d duration btw d respective interviews. Would appreciate if u respond., sorry if am asking 4 too much *side note; C and B is one of my choices,thank u
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by coenzyme: 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
koladecollins: Waiting anxiously for my offer letter. I know he won't let me fall.
I did med on 7th Wed, just got a mail to come get my offer leta. Are u with me?
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
Armani_NG: Got the call today as well to go pick up the offer letter, its been a great run guys. Congrats to Phonon & Naffy. Don't worry Tingles, you'll surely be reached.

& Lest I 4get, Essosadiva I'm extremely overjoyed for u...lol.

Would probably be seeing u guys soon.

Thanks bro. I eventually got called, and as I type now, my offer letter is safely tucked away in my briefcase. Somebody should please congratulate me.

3 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by maestrob(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
congrat bro

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
Congratulations!See you at the towers man. grin

Tingles: .

Thanks bro. I eventually got called, and as I type now, my offer letter is safely tucked away in my briefcase. Somebody should please congratulate me.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks guys!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by sanity27: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2013
Tingles: Thanks guys!
Tingles, glad to know you finally got called. Congrats!
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2013
sanity27:
Tingles, glad to know you finally got called. Congrats!

Thanks bro...
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by cigie(m): 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2013
big congrats to phonon and all...i hope to be like you guys soonest...phonon please drop your mail...if you dont mind i just want a few info from you or anyone willing to help...i just passed the test and would like to be fully informed on what stream to choose and how to prepare for forthcoming assessments
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by koladecollins(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2013
EsosaDiva:

U don medicals?

Yes dawls, wud be seeing you @ d towers come 9/9/2013

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by koladecollins(m): 8:01am On Aug 17, 2013
coenzyme:
I did med on 7th Wed, just got a mail to come get my offer leta. Are u with me?

See u in d towers.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ojsamuel(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2013

CONGRATS PAL.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by ArmaniNG: 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2013

Tingles!!!!!! grin congrats bro...we made it. All the best in ur career path. I fit come check up on una when u guys start training... Cheers.
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by coenzyme: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
The Search for a decent and affordable accommodation is on. Pls share info...

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by eliz003: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2013

**congratulations. !!! I guess it was a long journey...... Finally!!!

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
Armani_NG:

Tingles!!!!!! grin congrats bro...we made it. All the best in ur career path. I fit come check up on una when u guys start training... Cheers.
You went the other way Awww....I was looking forward to seeing you at the towers Bro, but no worries, we'll still see, I will see to that. I wish you all the best in your chosen career path too man.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Tingles(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2013
eliz003: **congratulations. !!! I guess it was a long journey...... Finally!!!
A long and tension-filed journey it was.... Thanks ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by sanity27: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Once again, congrats to all!
I have few questions to ask;
1)Who has an idea of the percentage tax deduction and what the take home per month will eventually be?
2)When will the references from the referees be appropriate (during or after training) and should it be a confidential report to be sent directly by the referees or it can be hand-taken by the employee?
Thank you guys for being there always.
Nice week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Chydgirl: 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Hello house, pls I got an aptitude test invitation by Kpmg to hold on Tuesday 20th Aug 2013, pls who knows if I can reschedule it cos I'm not too strong to travel frm east to lagos
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by maestrob(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2013
Chy-d-girl:
Hello house, pls I got an aptitude test invitation by Kpmg to hold on Tuesday 20th Aug 2013, pls who knows if I can reschedule it cos I'm not too strong to travel frm east to lagos

yes you can reschedule it

send sms to that effect to their e-mail or the kpmg HR phone nos
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by koladecollins(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2013
sanity27: Once again, congrats to all!
I have few questions to ask;
1)Who has an idea of the percentage tax deduction and what the take home per month will eventually be?
2)When will the references from the referees be appropriate (during or after training) and should it be a confidential report to be sent directly by the referees or it can be hand-taken by the employee?
Thank you guys for being there always.
Nice week ahead.
That que shd be directed to the HRM during the training session. You wud have all the leverage to ask any question boiling within you. However, Percentage tax shd be based on the new PITA ceteris paribus. With that you can have a rough figure before hand
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by koladecollins(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2013
Chy-d-girl:

Yes you can, but you put yourself in the risk of waiting till next year's recruitment
Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by dynamitee: 2:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hi guys. I just collected my oFfer letter. Am I the only one who is completely confused about the compensation analysis For example, is 13th month pay and leave allowance broken down into 12 monthly instalments or are they paid at d end of d year and upon commencement of leave respectively? And I'm guessing(not sure but guessing) that the "total guaranteed cash income" is stil subject to tax. I've heard tax is either 25% or 8.6% depending on whether they r adhering to the new PITA tax system or not... I guess my question is, not counting allowances n benefits that are only paid once a year or not paid directly to the employee, approximately hw much shd we expect to take home monthly? Does any1 have an idea?

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by sanity27: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2013
dynamitee: Hi guys. I just collected my oFfer letter. Am I the only one who is completely confused about the compensation analysis For example, is 13th month pay and leave allowance broken down into 12 monthly instalments or are they paid at d end of d year and upon commencement of leave respectively? And I'm guessing(not sure but guessing) that the "total guaranteed cash income" is stil subject to tax. I've heard tax is either 25% or 8.6% depending on whether they r adhering to the new PITA tax system or not... I guess my question is, not counting allowances n benefits that are only paid once a year or not paid directly to the employee, approximately hw much shd we expect to take home monthly? Does any1 have an idea?

I'm certain abt d fact that 13th month pay is paid every december(in lieu of xmas bonus,i think) and that leave bonus is only paid at it's commencement(as does every organisation).Both will not b broken down to 12 monthly instalments as u earlier asked.
Also,the total guaranteed cash income is subject to tax to the extent of d taxable benefits(which i knw not in thier case)!
I however lack clue on the tax percentage,whether or not the PITA amendments will be adhered to.
I'm sure nairaland guys with dat info can educate us on that.

2 Likes

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by Phonon: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2013
I tried doing calculations on the compensation and I got a headache.Whatever one would get would still not change whether one worries about it now or later.The best thing is to go straight to HR on the day of resumption and get all the answers to your questions.Unless someone here has the answers.

1 Like

Re: Waiting To Resume With KPMG? by sanity27: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
End of story!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

GMAT For Free Download / Oyibo Woman Selling Purewater On Lagos Street (Photos, Video) / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.